How do we stop the lies texas posters spew?

How do we stop the lies texas posters spew?
>worst education in the country besides Mississippi
>full of minority trash
>would collapse two days after it becomes an "independent nation" like they want
>constantly claims to be better than california despite living in its shadow
>uses more welfare than california
come on in texas user's and lie some more about the "greatest state in the union"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment
campuscarry.utexas.edu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Second largest GDP
>Makes more fucking money then my whole country
>No hipster fags

Things commiefornia does not have
>Mostly Christian
>Honest and kind people
>Respect for the past
>Deep sense of nationalism and American pride
>No (((Hollywood)))
>Lots of oil

cuckafornia we have in and out and whataburger. i assume you will be KYS tonight.

t. Calicuck

The only thing I hate about this state is the weather.

>cuckifornia
oh boy

If you removed the spics, Texans would be at top 15 or so in education. I'd give you the link, but I cleaned out my bookmarks earlier. Woops.

Should Texas get it's own flag on pol?

Yeah, I'm sure those are home grown Texans. Just like all the trust fund faggots that come to Cucklington for 4 years at JewVM are "Vermonters"

Commenting on the weather in texas is retarded. Born n bred here. Its hot or cold. Thats it. I legit think my blood is thinner than people from the north to compensate for the heat.

>Austin
>Texas

I will never be happy until my glorious home here in northern Cali stops being associated with LA, San Fran, and Sacramento. We have so much cool shit and freedom and guns here and no one will ever recognize it because were stuck with the worst bottom half of a state in the USA.
This must be what white people in Argentina feel like.

>uses more welfare than california
no
>worst education in the country besides Mississippi
we're ranked #21
>would collapse two days after it becomes an "independent nation" like they want
there's no stronger state's economy in the united states
>constantly claims to be better than california despite living in its shadow
you'll find virtually zero libs here, except in austin
>full of minority trash
not full, but we have a fair share. still get shit done because we received so an absolute shit ton of german immigrants 50-150 years ago

Considering its larger than most countries, and makes more money than them? Probably

native texans and trans lesbian outoftowners both joke that austin and the surrounding hill country is a little california.

Well you better support the State of Jefferson.

I do user but Gov brown is a kike

>implying
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment
damn that dropout rate though

Actually California has lots of oil and it's actively extracted in LA. The developers just buy buildings to put around the rigs so it looks normal and people don't flip out.
That aside I live in this shithole and the fag saying Norcal is great is retarded. It's hot as balls here and we're loaded with meth and illegals. Plus side most Valley people love Trump.

maybe weed man will see the prime growing area that is the PNW and invade/annex cascadia.

FPBP.

California is much better than Texas. Nice proxy fag.

Nevada here, our education is worse

It used to have one

Then I just get associated with candida, that's 1000000000x worse.

Then why are Californians flooding Austin?

It's not fucking WORTH it, just let Texan posters be under the Mexican flag already. KEK

Isn't that graphic implying that blue states are voting against their own interests? So they're rich, but stupid?

OP, the bottom line is, if you can't legally own a suppressor in your state, it's a shitty state.

I don't care about red vs blue. just the best graphic I had on hand to show your state's welfare use.

Texans are literally the most powerful people. Please off your self because you probably live in a cuck state

>tfw i live in georgia and not a conservative redneck

The best thing is when they claim that Texas has a special right to secede whenever they want. They actually believe this stuff.

>implying I'm from texshit
Texas is shit, but not as shitty as California, a state so cucked they made suppressors illegal.

Thanks Mexico. I'll remember this.

It's illegal to secede the United states, but we already have international support from based Russia if we were to ever support the notion.
Really it's only calicucks and inbreds from east Texas that want a secession.
All Texans know we're the heart and soul of America and the only thing keeping it afloat.

>only state with our own powergrid
>Larger than France
>higher gdp than Canada
>implying we wouldn't kick out anchor babies and their families and our education wouldn't skyrocket

you can see mine if you use extraflagsfor/int/

yours isn't showing

texans are the most neutered people

theres a reason most of the most powerful and technological weapons are in california

You can sit on the right side of the wall, future Tejano.

Nevermind

>hes never been to texas prison

I want more states rights. I also want the rest of the country to fix their nigger tier infrastructure

If we're so """neutered""" how come cuckfornia has been a democratic stronghold for so many years?

>technological weapons are in california
>bans guns

they're there because you're pretty much the entire west coast you fucking faggot beaner.

knowing calicucks theyed stick it up their ass before attaching it to a gun.

Texas is correlated with whiteness, tradition, america and conservatism.

So naturally all the (((media))) wages a meme war against it to belittle it, and all the things people relate with it

It's rather annoying. I live in central Texas and have most of my life. Austin used to be amazing until the flood of Californians came in and ruined the place. 1/3 people you meet here will say they're from California. Why did they have to ruin my city.

>not the SJW cuckllege students

Because they're poor fags

>living in cali's shadow
KEK I've lived in Austin and people are leaving LA in the hundreds every day and moving to Texas because their trash city is collapsing

I hate Caliphornia

Thing is this can't happen in Texas. Even No-Guns vote in favor of second amendment down here because it's state tradition.
Let's not even factor the paperwork it'd take to clear every single county and city of its gun laws.
This state is so naturally anti-noguns that we're one of the first states to have an open carry college campus.
And guess what? 'Incidents' across the board at University of Austin (top kek) have dropped significantly since it was instated despite nanny state cunts protesting it.

campuscarry.utexas.edu

They just can't afford it. Rent here is $1500 for a studio so we have to export the failures.

Oh my mistake, not open carry but concealed carry.
As much as Austin tries, it will always be a blue donut with a red center.

They have a flag. Mexico.

Let's see we make 11% of the U.S. GDP, are the largest exporter out of all the states, are the biggest tech exporter out of all the state etc.

Yup, Texas is definetly bad...

TEXIT
E
X
I
T

Texas is the best shit, shame about the Californians

lmao where do all the minorities live? the fucking south. They're straight up admitting that blacks and spics use a fuckload of welfare with this image loool

Created by Jesse Erlbaum. What kind of name is Erlbaum