How troll armies from Cred Forums & Russia rigged online poll

archive.is/HwCSt

thinkprogress.org/trump-online-polls-first-presidential-debate-Cred Forums-79aee6e0fc50#.utjuoj9hm

twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/780879620820312064

Holy fuck it's getting better and better. Now the MSM thinks we're working with Putin to rig polls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto
twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/780814613021548544
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/?postshare=3111475023399068&tid=ss_tw
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/
thinkprogress.org/trump-online-polls-first-presidential-debate-Cred
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-22/tracking-hillary-clinton-s-use-of-every-american-accent-east-of-the-mississippi
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtube.com/watch?v=AcmaNJfRQf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people I don't like vote!
>rigged!

I thought trump did horrible and fucked up but this is silly.

This was one of our greatest achievements I love you shills.

>Cred Forumsacks working with Russia

2016, the year the mainstream left became conspiracy crackpots

Hey look, even CTR agrees they're a bunch of idiots.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

(((Judd)))

Shit they found out that we're all Russians.

>tells people to see reality
>denies reality

Cred Forums rigged a 900,000 vote poll fucking kek

Best drink this vodka

>le Russian boogeyman

The IMF and investment banks that own Hillary really get triggered by the ruble, don't they?

And somehow now we're Russians

(((Legum))) is mad because we shared our thoughts on the debate in a few polls?

>trying to make this shitpile of liberal delusion into a copypasta

where mah russian niggas at

So, does that mean we won the round on cyber security then?

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Does anybody have the script we got from Moscow to hack the polls? I had to format my firewall and lost it.

The leftist media is getting more and more desperate by the day. Just look at Clinton's Greensboro SC speech aired on CNN. Now they're blaming an army of trolls from Cred Forums. Sure it wasn't those Russian hackers manipulating the pills? Lol

>tfw Russian American Cred Forumsack

>thinkprogress

straight into the fucking garbage.

why the fuck does the left hate russia?

hardball questions for trump

softball questions for hillary

interrupts trump 41 times

>very fair debate

this one's a wash....we'll see what the polls in swing states continue to do, and maybe the american people will get a moderator who isn't as overtly biased.

but yea Cred Forums is always to blame

saved

Rah rah we're an army of Russians using American proxies!

PRAISE PUTIN

they're going to be so, so shocked in November. I will rub my giant thick dick on every surface that 4th.

>hurr if you think yelling, rambling and talking like a loudmouthed idiot Jew Yorker isn't good debate tactic you're ctr

Not enough (((googles)))

They are on to us and our Russian counter ops. Somebody call putin.

>unbiased moderator
dont make me laugh user
also nice trips

Oh fuck you guys are so busted

Would've been pretty cool for us to receive paychecks from the kremlin though

If this is trips mods make all flags colgate

gas yourself kike

evidence that (((they))) are lurking and raiding the site

also (((Legum))) there complains about people rigging online irrelevant polls but he has no problem in looking the other way when it comes to real poll stations being caught rigging for hillary

not even a peep from them.

riiiiiiiiiiggghht.

I've gotta say, since the election started I've begun to appreciate Putin more and more.

Trump interrupted Hillary 70 times and was constantly mansplaining to her.

>Think progress

Literally Soros

>It's not democracy if we're losing!

All this attention to online boards is because for the life of them (((they))) will not acknowledge the amount of people and support Trump gets at his rallies and irl.

This article proves that CTR really do shill here.

saved

>Clinton just talked about Trump.
Don't forget
>muh gender wage gap
>muh racist donald
>muh sexist donald
>muh working families
>muh wealth class tax cuts

I don't think the debate changed much, she's still holding on to her normie tards

Idi Nahui cyka blyat

just asking for one that is also willing to go after both of them.

actually talked to some hillary supporters today, and they even admitted that she was slow pitched easy questions.

Is the wall still going up???

HE STILL WON THE DEBATE.

Do you get it yet?

>something goes wrong
>i-it's duh Russian's fault goy

I can't figure that out either. They claim putin is pure evil but they never say what about him or russia is evil.

>and was constantly mansplaining to her.

bitch needed some mansplaining

>the first time a democrat had a problem with people voting twice

Trump wins the debate
Trump wins all the polls except (((CNN)))
Cred Forums getting completely swamped with CTR
ADL declares pepe frog meme hate crime symbol.

Overall, pretty good first round.

is that the guy who played lance sweets on bones

rip ;-;

>Russia
Can this somehow get included in the memeing?

user the jig is up , they know that on 1/16/16 russian intelligence opperatives from shadow KGB that still exists in secret signed anti-hillary pro-trump treaty with us paying Cred Forums a sum of 5,000 rare pepe for our propagnda and script kiddo efforts in WWIII and promise of meme farm in siberia , i told them

Because liberals are stupid and easilly manipulated.

>M-muh R-RUSSIANS!!!!

ya never know. could always be a 400 pound guy on a couch

>Trump won the debates and the polls reflect that result
>vs
>OMG ALT RIGHT NAZI PEPES AND RUSSIAN CYBERTERRORISTS RIGGED ALL THE ONLINE DEBATE POLLS SO DONALD DRUMPF AKA LITERALLY HITLER WON OH THE HUGH MANATEE
wew ladidoo

And fuck this shit for the day, it's fucking late and I just can't absorb anymore leftist trash today

Shit we're blown. GET OUT.

>the rooskies are on our side finally
it was a good day.

Reminder

still blows my mind people think clinton somehow "won" the debate. if anything both of them lost. trump was debating the moderator and her at the same time as he asks him way more offensive questions. just because he has smart aleck remarks an hillary just says nothing it makes her win? when he literally is calling her on lie after lie. it just makes it look like he's sick of her shit, not like he's out of control or anything

>The left rigged the media
>We rigged reality

Today's news roundup:
>Pepe the Frog is a white nationalist icon - Kikes at ADL
>Cred Forums rigged all polls with the aid of Putin
>The only reason people don't like Hillary is because they hate women

We should start replying each other with random sentences in cyrillic

Who has the pepes? Is asian moot hiding them somewhere? Seriously. I voted too. I want my rares.

Where did this Russia meme come from?

400 LBS

L
B
S

Handling tax laws to make money IS smart.
He's pointing out he can change them to make them fairer and more sensible across the board.
Not just something to benefit companies with teams of lawyers.

>people wonder what this Cred Forums is
>google it
>end up on Cred Forums.org main page
>clicks on one of the links
>end up on Cred Forums or another jap shit board
>what the fuck is this?

I heard it was 6 gorillion times.

moot ran off with the pepe i meant 1/16/15

y u mad tho?

Yea sure thing Judd! back to your cuckshed faggot!

>and Russia

huh?

Globalists hate Russia because it hasn't been fully-subjugated by the Rothschilds yet.

COMRADE ANDROPOV

THE SITUATION HAS BEEN NORM-A-LIZED

but will they know who this Cred Forums is?

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

It could be China, not Russia

We're taking the cyber back

Will they blame Russia if Trump wins the election? I hope he wins just to see an ocean of tears from libtards.

It already is, comrade.

Cyкa блят кoмpaд

because russians hate niggers, rap/rape culture and everything else the (((left))) has used to destroy the US and Europe since at least the late 60s.

You know what should happen? Let's have Hiro or the mods this entire board, for one day, into nothing but pro-russian propaganda. So yeah Russian national anthem in background, all posts are in Russian, and the Hammer and Sickle are everywhere

a fucking leaf

go suck your new muslim masters cock.

+1kek for you good Sir!

The Q&A sesh was shit all around. No one will ever elaborate on the minutiae, not even their websites. "Debates" are just performance pieces

>& russia
just because some of the posters are russian does not mean it was russia.

this

>Russia

Why do they always blame russia?

blyad

Every single online poll that people actually care about gets rigged, why the fuck is this a story?

No one seriously thinks that the Hillshills were too principled to vote multiple times or any bullshit like that, we are just much better at it than they are.

Is anyone else here in two minds about how prominent we've become lately?

On the one hand we are now absolutely at the forefront of setting trends and the direction of the culture; we are the ones that the next generation of kids is looking up to and emulating, the old trendsetters in the MSM and the establishment are looking old fashioned and out of touch by comparison. It's incredibly exciting to be there at the beginning of something like that

On the other hand, when this place was more of a secret club house we didn't have hundreds of shitty lazy fucking (((journalists))) breathlessly reporting on every shitpost, which gets old fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6MuBslefto

> Hackers on steroids
> Sysadmin named Cred Forums
> 400lb russian hackers

Every year anons just keep getting cooler and cooler.

There's surprisingly few Russkies on Cred Forums, I wonder if Cred Forums is banned by most of their ISPs.

@90685896

Tragic

Actually, this is not a conspiracy.
Palmer himself admitted the pro-Trump 'shitposting' by Trumpshills.

Do we get the guudees we were promised?

(((They))) even lost online polls.

CTR makes thread saying here rig this poll, News picks it up and says its real, modern "journalism" at its finest.

That's Trumps Army to you (((Legum)))

Didn't Jewt ban the Russians a few months ago for a massive DDOS attack originating in Russia?

if you're going to go that route, just make the entire thing pro-saudi arabia. all of their insane laws, their beheadings, where their funds are going.

now that I think about it, we should really take the translating of islamist tweets further. the normies who come to islam's defense the most would be fucking revolted by all the tweets everyday average arab joes make about shit.

I voted in every poll posted last night. Just once, I'm no cheater. And I honestly thought Trump won the debate.

>post your face when a bunch of retards in an anime forum literally meme a guy into the most important position in the world

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO ENERGIZE THE SJW BASE USING BLATANT BIAS. THE MEDIA RESPONSE TODAY WASN'T NATURAL.

>Turn Cred Forums into an ISIS support board for a day
We need this to happen. CTR will be fucking panicking big time after that.

What a time to be alive

>he bought the russia meme

I said this after the debates. The media was going to try and say Russian hackers skewed every single online poll on the internet. They're just making themselves look crazy to the normies.

To be fair it's mostly old people that aren't even on the internet voting Trump. Obamacare alone has anyone with a job angry enough to vote Republican, minus the trust fund hipsters and Hollywood liberals.

Are you the 400lb hacker named Cred Forums?

We the "media" now.

>creating the narrative that channers are actually Russian spies

I'm afraid if clinton wins now

Yessings, we are of Rootseeah stronkg and many hacking ofs the poll.

>tfw I was nobody
>until I became a Russian hacker

Saw that happen myself. It was absolute horseshit.

this is the greatest election cycle of all time, it is so god damn funny, pepe is on the ADL hate symbol list, Cred Forums is the KGB. you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

me too

I'm convinced the main objective of the MSM is to destroy what credibility they have left and hope to live on unemployment like the rest of us under Dear Leader Clinton.

>asking questions about the health of a 68 year old woman prone to coughing fits, seizures and fainting

L O L NICE TINFOIL HAT YOU'VE GOT THERE YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST

>claiming that Trump is a Russian puppet controlled and supported directly by Putin and his legions of hackers

Sober, intelligent and likely theory discussed at length in all the most reputable newspapers and other media

(((They))) suffered the fatal flaw that is the curse of their race, of never knowing when to quit. The bias was too obvious and they pushed t it too far and now the normies are waking up.

There's no way of putting the cork back in their bottle, they're done for lads.

Some anons posted edits of all the tweets in arabic ( with translation ) after the gay bar shooting

they where cheering the murderer and saying that all fags should die

since they all used the same hashtags it was very easy to track, then some bitch that lurked here said

>stop using the hashtags because Islamophobic are translating our tweets

the pic had over 20 tweets , sadly I lost it when my cellphone died some weeks ago

any kind user re post it please ?

They actually are

>yeoldenthiccfags.jpg

Well said and I agree.
Hillary won and no amount of online trolling or rigging of polls changes that.

(((thinkprogress)))
This just reeks with butthurt liberalism. Ah well, they're shooting themselves in the foot for not accepting their loss.

>Being this mad
Record Status:
Corrected (0.02 USD depositted)
Not Corrected

So when are we getting paid?

Who gives a fuck

And I thought is was one guy who left some script open all night. One guy does not make an army?

how the fuck is it rigging if we are all supporters of him and we are voting? What kind of delusional place are these peoples heads in?

this

Going right in the old copypasta folder.

Plus with my flag, it's bound to get loads of replies

>TRUMP IS ALLIES WITH RUSSIA
>RUSSIA HACKED OUR E-MAILS
>RUSSIA AND Cred Forums RIGGING ELECTION POLLS

At this rate all Cred Forums using Trump voters will be deported to Russia if Hillary gets elected.

>post yfw all of us are just Russians pretending to be American

I think here it is. I didn't write it but this was what was posted in an earlier thread.

Al dente, bravo

Those muzzies are all right.

I'm hacking right now
Pic related

why are all leaf posts so shit?

>wew ladidoo

what the fuck man?

You guys were encouraging each other to use incognito windows to vote multiple times. Each and every poll was posted to the debate thread Don't pretend they weren't brigaded. It's honestly pathetic how desperate this is becoming.

Praise Kek? NO! PRAISE ALLAH!!!! ALLAHUAKBAR!

Ok no though... praise kek.

But seroiusly... PRAISE ALLAH!!!\

WE COULD DO IT! WE COULD FUCKING DO IT!

God bless Russian-American cooperation!

You guys all shitpost and meme but this shill is right. Trump didn't even fucking prepare, and did get a bit ruffled when I seen him at some bs goading from clinton. Of course Shillarys stuff was all prewritten and rehearsed bs we all heard before,but to normies "She sounds smart :^)"

I thought Trumps performance was very disappointing because I expected a clean sweep with her. Instead we got a stalemate at best, with all your fucking memes and smug reaction images, it's the truth.

kek

Provide evidence otherwise I'll provide you with some tin foil.

This guy, lol

>buh buh buh she didn't lose! It was dose damn troll kids and dose pesky Russians!

4 0 0 L B S
L
B
S

>Cred Forums is a Russian puppet
I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

That's right, Putin and Pepe are one in the same. Putin is the God-Emperor of the Alt Right, and Trump is his chosen prophet. I can't believe (((they))) finally figured it out! We must not let them stop our cyber pogrgom!

Really, what the FUCK famalamazimmzamm?

That's so fake. Typing with gloves while standing is way too difficult.

i would be proud to say i worked for putin , that man is based as fuck.
>fuck hillary i do this for free.

I've been seeing this user a lot today with his six digit filenames.

go back to cripple.

How the media destroyed their last collective shred of credibility and the day after the election their ability to lead any kind of narrative will be ruined for at least a decade.

Thanks comrade

Psst. Hey cunt, Australia never mattered, ever. Now fuck off back to your baby stealing dingo search.

whats with that pickle?

>not using typing gloves
get with the times, gramps.

Holy fuck they are so delusional and they call us crazy for bring out conspiracies ducking libs man

How many Cred Forums users do you think voted and went to all the posted poll links? How many Cred Forums users are on /pol? The time poll had a fuck load of votes (over a million). Do you think the 100,000 Cred Forums Cred Forums users at the absolute maximum (and I doubt it was even that much... i mean seriously) really threw a poll with over a MILLION votes? You really think we had an absolute shit fuck ultra-mega fuck ton of anons script crawling using curl or using the fucking laughable "airplane mode" cellphone hack?

Yea... I'm sure /pol influenced the polls a little bit but we didn't fucking dominate a poll with over a million votes. Come on...

that dumb fucking cunt hole needed so splainin

Anderson Cooper

Clinton News Network

Next Moderator

Calls Trump a five year old.

Right.

They're hitting that tinfoil hard

twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/780814613021548544

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/?postshare=3111475023399068&tid=ss_tw

Anime!? i thought was for taiwanese basket weaving

wew that's a spicy image

>mfw when you get quoted by the dailybeast

Holy fuck is this election nuts. It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses so much damage has been done.

Next debate will finish off Hilldy

Would they say the same thing if Huffpo organized an Internet mob to do the same?

Muh 6 gozillion polls!

>even wapo admits it's bullshit
Oh wow.

Temperment

Right

>smearing his dna all over the keyboard
check this noob

I'm kind of scared now. It seems like Hillary is trying to stir up animosity towards Russia in preparation for WW3.

That shit doesn't work anymore. Hasn't in years.

Any poll with it's salt has IP/device identification built in to detect unique users. Cred Forums's good, but it's not "a million votes in thirty minutes" good. Not unless it's one of those rare occasions where you get half the boards on the site cooperating.

The giant old dinosaurs were coming through the room. John Builder and his girlfriend both nodded across the room to Tyrone as he raised his weapon toward the monster.

A Rabbi suddenly ran into the room and asked them if they would support Israel. Also then he threatened to call them anti-semites if they didn't comply, and began talking about some soap that was made from his family, all while gesturing to their pocketbook.

The T-Rex came stomping into the room, and the three people opened fire on it. The Rabbi ran to try to get their pocketbook while the dinosaur began to fall, unfortunately the dinosaur fell on top of the Rabbi and destroyed him.

Suddenly really good classical music and rock music are playing, and the girlfriend and John Builder kiss one another. Tyrone goes to get a nice drink at the bar and winks at the camera.

The credits roll.

>Now the MSM thinks we're working with Putin to rig polls
They have no idea how Cred Forums hates Mongol Rape Babies so much... What with their communism and their Mongol genes.

If anything, Cred Forums is merely using those subhuman Mongols as means to an end.

He interupted her to blast her for bulls hit that is a lot more important than all the shot they brought up against trume aka being racist, his taxes, and his company.

He conveniently ignores the twitter bots tweeting the same pro-Hillary shit to get it trending... someone with screenshots enlighten this faggot

Этoт гocпoдин paбoтaeт нa двa лaгepя

CTR this angry that people here now use their tactics to influence the dumb sheeple public.

You're just angry that another group of people have woken up to how you cast spells and control others.

Now we have the same power and it kills you.

Пeпe лягyшкa ecт кecaдильи c Чили

You dare use a picture of (((Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz))) here? You must be from jewbit - have an upbloat and fuck off

>russia collaborating with 4 chan to rig online polls

Who is this '4 chan'? Any chance of him getting powerful enough to help Russia end Chechnya?

Oh my god someone post this on normiebook RIGHT NOW.
Women eat this shit up.

that be crazy speak, yo!

Daily reminder that it is socially unacceptable to say you're voting for Trump in mixed company.

We turned nigger into google. We can turn kek into allah for a day or two.

They warned us, but we wouldn't listen and now it's too late

Where in Russia are you lads from?

this. They did it on reddit too

All of this. I'm surprised we haven't turned the shitposting up on the obvious ctr shill.
Before we could assume it was just role-playing fags pretending to be ctr. This article process they lurk and are now making concerted efforts to change the mantra in their favor.

>debate in a vacuum

lol, stopped reading right there.

nothing in this world exists in a vacuum and analyzing it that way, presuming you could, is nothing short of an exercise in academic retardation.

Ahh Cooper. The literal silver-haired dick sucking faggot who I believe coined the "tea bagger" phrase.

Green eggman and dubs

suka blyat, quick hide the army of vodka powered meme drawing bears

Yekaterinburg here

>Russia

Meme literally made trump win the debate.

I didn't think they were faked, holy shit.

These sneaky, manipulative bastards have offered up nothing but rigged polls for our consumption since day 0000. About time they got a taste of their own medicine. Not very nice to see reality warped is it? How're you enjoying being gaslighted for once, you fucking (((cunt bastards)))

Ohhhh the conspiracy theories!!!!!!

Spent a lot of time on something no one will read

>if you vote trump your vote is a troll

Some based Jordanian user did this

those were troll scripts
they dont actually work
of course the stupid ass lame stream media takes anything posted on Cred Forums to be true facts

It's not a conspiracy
t. ex-KGB agent

Пpивeт кaмpaд

>mfw witnessed this Vietnamese Rice Paddy turn 2016 into a hilarious shitfest

What a time to be alive. Trump's presidency will ge glorious.

Birobidzhan, why do you ask?

I am not Russian Guy, it is of ploy to discredit campaign.

Guys I have an idea. What if from now on we all pretend to be Russians to feed their delusions?

As much as I hate to admit it leaf, you're right. I think Trump will learn from this and really hammer her in the next debate. He just learned that going soft on her is not going to work because she instantly went for his jugular. And he has more than enough ammo to utterly bury that cunt once and for all.

She opened a pickle jar on some late night talk show skit to show she is in good health. I think on Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon.

Why are the correct the record pretending to be pro trump now?

You're all like

A like trump but __________

Whats the word for this?.... Subversive ?

Trump's image is deliberately crafted. Everything from his speech patterns to his Brooklyn accent.
I bet you fell for GWB's "dumb texan" act as well.

He's a rare pepe for your efforts

Hold the fucking phone
>timeline cross references with the rare Pepe dump on Cred Forums
we're deeper than we know and our IP's are logged
>tfw didn't use a proxy
>involuntary suicides incoming for Cred Forumsacks

Зa cтeнy плaти cyкa.

Just imagine what it'll be like when we rig the actual voting and Trump wins.

Just like all those sanders polls

and by polls, I mean the michigan democratic primary

In Soviet Russia we call it cabbage breath, when you are saying one thing but your pocket turnip is saying something else. Gulag for this..

Praise Allah!

It was funny when the next day Alex Jones spent 20 minutes going on about how the jar was pre opened

>not understanding the definition of the word conspiracy
Jesus fucking Christ leaf

>muh 4d chess
> he's dumb on purpose!

This was debunked and refuted:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/

Min a ploha pa no ruskom
(;,,,;)

This is begging for a cock shoop

I want Dragon Ball Pepe now.

Just laying my 400 lb ass in the basement of the Kremlin right now and hacking into the DNC's servers

Yeah.
Someone post that pic where the redditfag says that he used to be for Trump but after the latest event now he's for Bernie Sanders.

Bump

lol

Cred Forums is most powerful organization in all of world

>thinkprogress.org/trump-online-polls-first-presidential-debate-Cred Forums-79aee6e0fc50#.utjuoj9hm
I know right. He was some guy I did not trust and still don't really but he's stepping to his own beat.

He also has quite the stretch of not nuking us so I like it. He must be fucking concerned about Hillary..... I don't envy him.

fucking kekkled

What I find most funny is that when I tell people I work for putin, they din't believe me

Oh well. Yes, he is someone we want elected, donald trump. and he will be.

Hillary "y'all drawl" switched on at her convenience, does this woman have any personality left?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-22/tracking-hillary-clinton-s-use-of-every-american-accent-east-of-the-mississippi

Pic related

>LE EBIL RUSSIAN MAYMAY

Where were you when you find out Cred Forums is of KGB?
I was in wood chase bear when vlad yell Cred Forums is of KGB and I was of suka blyat

t.shitredditsays

Uh Oh, Hillary might decide to use her old plastic reset button.

Groznyj Grad

Prog scum getting scared now? Good.

Russia is the last bastion of Christendom.

>encouraging each other to use incognito windows to vote multiple times
Where is the proof of that? It's not in your picture.

Not all of the people labeled as hipsters by others are voting hilldog. I get called a hipster a lot and I'm pro trump.

the narrative that russia is our enemy is becoming stronger everyday. Is war with russia inevitable in our lifetime?

they probably even think we rigged the primary online polls to get trump all that attention in the first place

oy vey!

All lives matter?
Not 1488?
FIX IT

When trump wins they will be crying tears, screaming that its all the "troll armies" fault.

Bы Shills пpocтo нe пoлyчить eгo нe тaк ли? Bы cлeпoй? Bы дaжe yвидeть, чтo тoлькo чтo пpoизoшлo?
Tы пoймaл этo? Этo пpoиcхoдит пpямo пepeд вaшими глaзaми вcю нoчь. Boзмoжнo, вы дaжe пoлyчитe тoчкy? Heт ..? Пoзвoльтe мнe пpoяcнить.
Bcя этa диcкyccия былa нe бoлee, чeм бeтa-тecт для Tpaмпa. Aнaлиз Клинтoн. Чтo дeлaeт ee тик .. Кaкoвы ee cлaбыe мecтa .. Oн пpocтo cмoтpeл нa нee. Зoндиpoвaниe ee .. Изyчeниe и диaгнocтиpoвaть кaждoe ee движeниe и тaктикy. И oнa yпaлa пpямo в eгo лoвyшкy, кaк пeшки oнa.
Этo нe oбычный чeлoвeк вы имeeтe дeлo c здecь. He oшибитecь, этo гeний зa пpeдeлaми вaших caмых диких кoшмapaх. Oн игpaл c нeй, кaк кoшкa c мышью, в тo вpeмя кaк oнa бopeтcя зa cвoю жизнь. Oнa нe имeeт ничeгo нe ocтaлocь.
Teпepь, кoгдa oн имeeт пoлнyю yмcтвeннyю плaн cвoeгo вpaгa нe cyщecтвyeт ничeгo, чтo мoжeт ocтaнoвить eгo. Oжидaть чтo-тo из этoгo миpa в ближaйшиe 2 дeбaты. Чтo-тo бecпpeцeдeнтным вo вceй coвpeмeннoй пoлитикe.

>(((thinkprogress)))
Never clicking this kind of website

>Was ist das?
WE WUZ RUSSIANS!

Me rubbing the sweet liberal tears on my skin. Gog pays do many roubles I have to beat the babushkas off with a vodka bottle

oh god double dubs

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORDTHANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Britbongs and Krauts, All this sound familiar?

>Cred Forums and russia
He should mention Pepe too

vladivostok

>Obvious Russian spy mustache is obvious.

Are we still in the fuckig cold war? How do they suppose this will help them?

Do they have any sense at all of how insane they sound? They're going to be talking to trees next.

THEY WERE NOT , by edits I mean that he edited a picture showing all tweets side by side with the translation

someone else did the translation and other user edited all screenshots in the pic posted above

they are not faked , my english was a bit ambiguous here

The democrats are basically the 'Aristocrats' joke. If they get their way, we'll be a country of circumcised mulatto muslim transgender queers with an active war against russia for no reason.

They've lost all touch with reality.

>everyone I dont like is literally hitler and a russian spy

... youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

You sharts are getting worse than leaves.

this cunt looks exceedingly jewish
>dyke haircut
>hooked nose
>bags under eyes
>beady eyes
sets off j-dar like mad

ПEПE KEK

Pyatizvyozdnaya

>Oh he's retarded.
>Cute.

Castrate him immediately!!!

they finally figured out that 4chins is a russian stay-behind organisation for infiltrating the west with subversive memes against the wests marxism!

THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!

>polls rigged by Russia

>brigaded
Fuck off to reddit

Stop dressing like a faggot and you won't look like a hipster.

Checked based pepegg

Who else here a
/Russian Sleeper Cell Agent/?

хap хүн Зөндөө тэд үнэхээp мyy үнэp, Би тэдний хэлгүй capмaгчин нүүp үзэн яддaг. Би ч бac Хиллapи Клинтoн бoлoн өмхий бaac түүний хoмcдoлтoй мoнгoл нүүpийг үзэн яддaг. бүдүүн мyyхaй нүхэнд үхэх яв.

I didn't know I was a russian hacker!

>Whose worse, a leaf or a paid shill
>Hard to say
Ouch

we've formed the anglo-slavic alliance and Trump hasn't even taken office yet

This pro russian pepe proves it

Bless your heart, CTR.

You do this for a few shekels.

We do it for the love of the game.

The best part is that Google translate is shit at converting Russian back in to English. No idea how good it is the other way. Might be worth investigating my friends.

>We are all Russian hackers now.
I thought WE WUZ NAZI FROGS?

>Might be worth investigating my friends.
Baшa мaть мoжeт быть cтoит иccлeдoвaть

I'm gonna ring Putin and ask for the money he owes me for rigging all these polls

Lmaoo

>Basha mat mozhet be ctoit and ccledovat

Exactly.

>leader of controlled opposition party
>looks like a typical jewish dyke
>with a jewish looking lawyer husband who looks like max fucking stirner
what a fine aryan couple am i right?

I thought they were both terrible. She was nasty, bitchy, predictable and very much a carefully packaged "Establishment product." He was occasionally on point but often flustered, mentally disorganized, and actually pulled punches where he could have, and ought to have, let her have it right in the kisser.

Neither of them is particularly eloquent. She's just got more years of practice at smooth, insincere politician bullshit, aka non-answers which sound good but mean nothing. In that sense she was more polished, but he was far more heartfelt, if rough, and it showed.

He needs to work keeping his responses straightforward, reducing his tendency to digression and verbal clutter, restraining his self-defensive impulses, and attacking harder. She needs to try to act like a genuine, decent human being instead of a smug Manchurian Candidate. It remains to be seen if either will succeed.

Nobody won this one, but enjoy the spin game, everyone.

>Germans
>Having ever been Aryan
Good goy, never let those kraut monsters arm themselves!!!

I live in a KGB basement bunker located in Novogorod where I do nothing but hack DNC servers all day and weigh 400 pounds

CYKA BYLAT

The power behind this mustache was developed in secret at the Kremlinz desu.

That moustache made me think of pic related

I'm seeing a lot of anti trump copypasta relating to the debate so I feel like they're moving heaven and earth on this damage control.

Reminder that Putin personally sat all-night in front of the computer rigging polls just so Trump could declare himself a winner

I wonder if they know about the password app we're using to steal their photos. I bet they don't even know who Cred Forums is.

It's the one that's at the top of the charts in the Dark Onion App store, right?

God, I really hope they don't find about about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcmaNJfRQf0