Why do you support Trump

>>Trump thinks China and Russia are great nations and the US should adopt their policies.
>>The living standards in those countries are dog shit.

Discuss.

>Why do you support Trump?
Beaner wall. That's it.

I couldn't care any less about Trump or any of his other policies. I find his style of speaking to be detestable, similar to a used car salesman but if he has the wall built he'll be alright in my book.

THE FUCKING WALL

Doesn't he hate women?

He's got my vote.

I want to remove kebab

Neet voting trump so I can watch the world burn. No Bernie no life.

>>/r9k

Because alpha male > old woman

Because he is the last hope of possibly creating a white America again

>because the opposition is a mess
and the establishment sucks balls

>Trump thinks China and Russia are great nations and the US should adopt their policies.
In certain aspects this is true. Russia actually does something about ISIS/Islamic terrorism, both countries don't put up with political correctness or feminism.

>The living standards in those countries are dog shit.
So is the US at the moment, but he wants to change that.

I dont give a rats behind about the wall

Russia is the most PC country and you serve prison if you hurt someones feelings

>degenerates like fags are kept in their fucking place
>they don't give gibs to their equivalent of niggers
>of course western media paints everyones lives as shit when really its just the human trash that should really be burned to save space

When's the last time outside Chechnya a pack of wild subhumans razed a city in Russia over a criminal dying?
Well it just happened again in the US

>Cred Forums
>don't trust the media
>media says "muh poor fags muh lack of rights for muh poor shitskins and trash "people"
>you bite that bait

Nice try CTR

Actually Goytchland is the most PC country

Says the leaf.

The land of exgirlfriend, not marriage divorce, alimony. The land of criticism-of-Justin's-pet-minorities-can-see-you-fined. The land of no gold reserves. The land of weed lmao XDDDD.

Go fuck your neighbors wife's son's dog eastfag

>Russia actually does something about ISIS/Islamic terrorism

Because we were using isis as a puppet to fight assad

Cmon Cred Forums its geopolitics 101

You guys are the kind of people that get sold vacuum cleaners by people who knock on your door

>Russia fights ISIS and beats them
>China out jewing the jews

He was right

>So is the US at the moment

Said the well fed guy in an air conditioned house who has never known war to a dtranger on the internet using a computer

Oh boohoo life is so hard! Obama sure did fuck things up /s

That's just in the east and Alberta though. They don't bother enforcing that anywhere else because they know the separatists are just looking for an excuse to get fired up

Goytchland is 10 times more cucked and Sweden 20 times that

>fight Assad

Why exactly?

What has he done wrong except rule over a pack of rats with an iron fist that tgey needed to state calm for a bit

In what world are you living in? Trump constantly bashes China for no reason and has a deep seated hatred for them.

Are you like those typical dumb Americans who sees Russia and China on the map for the first time and assumes they are the same?

Because the policies of the Democrats are leading to an eventual confrontation between a Eurasian alliance of Russia and China.

the wall

the bantz

shitting down the throats of the people who have been fucking this country for 50 years

>Trump thinks China and Russia are great nations and the US should adopt their policies.

50/50, but only for this I'm with Shillary.

If he want's cooperate with commies and captain of gas pipe, rather choose Bernie.

> caring what China and Russia do with their people
> not simply putting America first

Also, just about anyone is better than Hillary. I can probably think of 3 or 4 living people who would be worse for the nation, and Trump isn't one of them.

>why do you support trump
he's the only candidate who won't treat me like a second class citizen.
nuff fucking said.

What do you mean by that?

hillary is going to continue discriminating against white males and against truth