Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium...

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

wrong, wrong and wrong

>just print more money guys :^)

>niggers think this can happen

how so

The fed, a private institution, creates mone, the government can afford to feed the homeless, it just chooses not to and education is funded primarily at the municipal level through property taxes

If i need wood why should i chop down a tree when i can just make my own money to buy wood?

Rothbard: 0
Keynes: 1

>(((we))) create our own money
really makes u think

wtf I hate money now

>printed money with nothing to back it up
is just a form of taxation, by inflation

>madez ya think?

haha this is a fucking top shelf OP

Dude
Just
Print more money lmao
It's not like there are actual real life examples of why this is a bad idea
The Government just want you to *think* they can't print more money can't you see?
You're not a dumb sheep are you?

Basic economics, faggot.

>hey guys I almost finished the half a sentence on neurons today

Print more money and give it all to me. Inflation only happens once everyone knows it's out there, so I will really quickly make a shittonne of transactions and laugh as the value subsequently tanks

DUDE .. you the worst..

Thank you for correcting the saltatory conduction

>He thinks the fed prints money
The fed controls the monetary base, not the money supply you dipshit. If they tried to print money, it would be counterfeiting

Maybe we could afford that if we stopped giving foreign aid or welfare, but most homeless chose to be so they can use drugs

>three exclamation marks

Prolly made by one of you faggots just for shitposting.

Poor fag

why dont we just give infinite money to everyone so everyone is happy

>Libtard economics

Public schools are funded by local governments & not the federal government (for the most part). How would causing inflation help fund schools?
We already pay high taxes in the North East, get the fuck out of here comie faggot

That doesn't stand to reason. If he already pays no tax, what good would a tax cut do for him?