Is leafs are so bad, then why are steven crowder, stefan molymeme, and gavin mcinness also so based?

Is leafs are so bad, then why are steven crowder, stefan molymeme, and gavin mcinness also so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyhaGPE4bM&ved=0ahUKEwixucvtjLHPAhXGJB4KHTwBAToQtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNHXe1Oxn5RR1hNXeguwO8MS7uUjYw&sig2=MCieASgz3MaSRRgR0-84_w
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and black pigeon and Southern

Kek can confirm

pls be my ai gf

>gavin

aint that the one with the pointy dick who likes showing off his asshole?

And Ezra Levant and Bryan Lilley and Justin Bieber

Truly, one of the greatest shitposts of our time.

They are probably not from Toronto

Toronto is the bad part of Canada, and maybe Vancouver

Those 'people' are all scum sucking bottom feeding contrarians pandering to the aggressive right for attention and ultimately money.
With blatant ignorance of science and societal and historical context, they spout opinions that they know will have a safe space in the right.

Also I thought crowder was a burger?

I do not know man.

Lately the news has been spinning this Canadian have no identity crap. Literally nobody cares except liberals. Most Canadians are fine with our country being able to chill and not be targeted by anyone. But in exchange have little value. We just want to chill and let the snow kill this year's undesirables.

He also like sticking buttplugs up his asshole and drunk driving.

Probably but you can't tell me this man isn't a red pilled based lord making content like this

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyhaGPE4bM&ved=0ahUKEwixucvtjLHPAhXGJB4KHTwBAToQtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNHXe1Oxn5RR1hNXeguwO8MS7uUjYw&sig2=MCieASgz3MaSRRgR0-84_w

Crowder is a leaf/burger

kek

But this type of post only makes want to come back

I'm too busy smoking meth and fingering my asshole while grandpa watches.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Meme Warfare, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in tendie warfare and I’m the top NEET in the entire Canadian Internet Defence Force. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NEET assasins across the Great White North and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re gonna get fucking meme'd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with photoshop. Not only am I extensively trained in Cred Forums combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the aussie shitpost alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

engrish please?

Also, #NotAllLeafs ... definitely most of them though.

>Crowder

He's literally every single leaf shit poster

lol wtf? im not clicking that...

Because they're not hiding under the veil of anonymity, and have to be accountable for their opinion.

Leafs are shifty sacks of shit, like Minnesotans but worse; they'll act nice to your face because they know they're accountable, and they're fundamentally cucked, weak and conflict fearing, but you put them in a consequence free zone or make them anonymous and they'll spew just as much if not more hate than the most outspoken among us.

Believe me, I'd know; I moved to Minnesota as an adult after living elsewhere most of my life. These places are like Scandinavia, but worse. Proud of their unique, petty brand of stoicism, full of white guilt, giving all the niggers and immigrants as many gibsmedats as the nigs can handle as they flee to the white suburbs with good schools and housing process out of the reach of section 8 and state-subsidized housing.

Seriously, fuck Minnesota and Canada and their two-faced "progressive" white washed culture.

Huge job ..

every dataset has outliers m8

it's gotten worse over the years too, social media was a fucking mistake

Their all fucking jew apologists you retards. Every single one of them support jews. Fucking satan worshippers.

They're a lite version of what I'd like to see. To people really listen to them. Its time to get out and find a leader for a NEW Canada.

molyneux is a literal cult leader

dont know how that qualifies as based

Degenerate Leaf Troll.
Agree somewhat, our social media was hijacked by the internet control freaks. The universities became too liberal.
We need to deport the american Vietnam draft dodgers for starters. Revoke their citizenship and push their wheelchairs into America.

Lol

Canadians keep their mouths shut and smile and be polite, you never know what the wasps really think.

Canadians will smile and you and say you food tastes nice while turning around and spitting out your ethnic shit.

They will moral signal to death then turn around and move into a gated neighborhood to get away from the Punjabs.

All of canada is shit

Fuck off scum

Leafs aren't bad

Only Quebecois are good.

Every major Canadian city is becoming like Toronto, user. Almost all of our population lives in the cities and their suburbs. Rural Canadians are based, but we are very few in number.

Canada is fucked, I reckon.

Canadians aren't bad. It's just that we're not shills and can think for ourselves (i.e. the opposite of 90% of Cred Forums).

Gavin shoves things up his ass, so he isn't really based.

As an leaf all I can say is where would trees be without us.

Toronto leaf here. I love this city.

Ya blew it

Are you new? This city has been going down hill since they got rid of speakers corner.

Because it's only the east and Cuckgary that is fucked up

If Canada had province flags 99% of shitposting would show up under Ontario

Canada is s fuckng huge Union with few people who are spread out. You can't slap one giant label on us especially since an American is so quick to point out an American shitposter being from commiefornia or jew york and not representative of my states people

Not for me bro. It's been filling my pockets with sweet disposable income.

Nah, they are snobs

I live in a smaller city. It's good for now. But Trudeau is making short work of that with his Syrians. Yes all our capital cities are shit. Just like every other country. It's where all the 3rd world filth is put because of the ample government housing, services, and welfare

Actually it's not. Open your eyes, and take your fingers out of your ears. Then leave that shithole city of yours.

You can add region flags here. Anyone else with this add-on active you will see their province, county, and city, depending what they have on

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Cred Forums

Yeah, I know, I make a nice buck here too but the city is nothing like it used to be. Used to be so comfy.

I'd replace Vancouver with Calgary

Why? They have a Muslim mayor and have had one for long before London even thought it may be a good idea

The federal government forces immigrants on all the provinces

Vancouver chose Asians over Muslims and believe me outside the one area of semi rich Musllms they are not welcome here by the majority of people

Perfect? No but at least they don't influence the rest of Canada neither does BC as a whole. In fact BCs vote does not count at all. Trudeau won before polls even closed here.

We also basically stepped in where the faggot fed should have 7 years ago and started to put a stop to foreign property cucking

If anything we'll be on Cred Forums in 3 years watching a BC independence referendum

Anyways Vancouver is more duo-cultural. You have to have lived there for a bit to see. If you're not white or Asian you're looked down on and live mostly in isolated communities

The problem with seeing above is rich people of any whatever tend to live anywhere.

We need a violent revolution

Our system is too fucked for anything else

It's why I'm hoping for further economic collapse

Calgary is still a pretty good city to live in.

Toronto has the most based people in Canada

They all work on Bay Street. Redpilled as fuck, you'll frequently see MAGA hats