Official /i/ Oldfag reunion NO NEWFAGS ALLOWED

Sup Oldfags,

Image Dump of Tom Green raids, Pool partys, etc

M00t is a furry loving anime SJW fag that copied the sauce from Github.
Most users here are cancer that came after the Scientology Cringe Operations.
Oldfags only

Mods never had sex and are closet fags and practicly non existent since they implemented another great free code sample from Github to permaban you using triggerwords.

We are used as Googles Workdonkeys doing all their High tech advanced "machine learning" shit, which is basicly them pretending to have some kind of AI while we click and sort streetsigns, storefronts and rivers for them.

FUck this shitty site sucks these days

Sorry your threads not doing well

>oldfags only
hello newfag

lol do a barrel roll XD

NO U

HARBL HOTEL

LOLOLOL

le anyone who says oldfag is a newfag meme.
(you)

>>>/mootixico/

Fuck off faggot, this is Cred Forums tier shit.

Please stop posting off-topic shit. We already have enough of that.

japanese people can't run websites properly.

Cred Forums is just /trump/ now.

I can't wait for this election to end.

;_;

ur gay pwned

LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

LURK

MOAR

NEWFAGS

Warhammer Wednesdays, guys?

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESZU Des I dont really care anymore : (

Man, this site has really gone downhill. Back in my day, trolling was a art. You guys don't hold a candle to the old anonymous. When was the last time you even Bel Aire'd someone? Do you even walk the dinosaur? I think a bit of the old raid culture could really breathe some life back into the old girl. Also you just lost the game. Like I said though, you don't hold so much as a candle to the old anonymous. You hear me? A candle, jack. And furthermore

Scientology was the beginning of the end, but Gamergate was the point of no return.

Somewhere raiding wasn't considered cool, even crossboards, and there's always twenty cocksuckers going LOL REPORTED when you try and have fun.

I blame Cred Forums, but not in the way you think. They should've never split Cred Forums up. Imagine if all the rage here was devoted towards raiding sites again. Oh well.

is JIDF an old maymay?

newfag here
>where's the hot tub?

Snacks.

>> itt newfaggotry