So tolerant, so progressive. Why can't you fags be like Sweden?

So tolerant, so progressive. Why can't you fags be like Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Fucking Christ, Ikea.

I guess the cucked husband is the one who snapped that photo?

Boycotting Ikea from this day forward.

t.leaf

same

I never understood just what in the holy hell fuck the attraction is to IKEA?

Seriously

Where I live people complained for years and years and yeas that "We don't have an IKEA therefor we aren't truly a major city WAAAAAAA"

What the fuck?
I'd rather buy shit furniture at K-mart desu senpai

In the commercial she has a ring and the nigger doesnt

nuke
sweden
now

Yes please
At least it got a lot of down votes like all their stuff.

we are trying our best my friend

sweden has no nukes, uncle sampai where are you

>shit tier feet
Who cares desu

I feel that way but about Cheesecake Factory.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoken like someone that doesn't have an IKEA...

Ikea is like an expensive Big Lots.

Don't waste your money

No, we have one now

Yes, BigLots>>IKEA

>In the 800's, inferior Vikings invaders (only notable development were long boats) attacked kingdoms trying to hold together after the (somewhat recent) fall of Rome, and murdered, pillaged, raped and destroyed for no reason except for personal gain

>in the 2010's, Sweden's welfare is pillaged, their women raped and their "culture" and identity destroyed by inferior Muslim invaders

Karma's a fucking bitch, isn't it?

This. I bought a couple pieces of Ikea furniture when I moved out of my parents' place, it was a total waste of money.

It looked like shit when it was new and all fell apart after a couple years.

Go to sleep, Jens

Indeed. And BL isn't full of itself either.

I'm trying.

>don't do it finland!!!

There might be some justice in the world after all.

how easy would it be to go to Europe and hook up with a white woman as a Hispanic male?

You're literally beyond saving. I'm sorry. I know you're technically whiter than America, but your culture is fucked. It's gone. There's nothing left of Sweden but the Swedes themselves.

Sweden doesn't exist anymore. You are now former Swedes living in a country that was once Sweden, and you won't be for long. I'm sorry. I will try to save America. You can immigrate here once this country is made great again.

>Not wanting to buy cheap and extremely shitty furniture designed for midgets

Wow you guys reallyyyyy gonna miss out by boycotting Ikea. Oy vey.

Need plans for after you get deported, huh shitskin?

Sorry, but even with Jewish mind tricks, white women still mostly hate you. Like, genuinely hate you. Every white girl I've dated has secretly confided racism to me once I showed a bit of my power level.

If you're lucky, you'll get the bottom 5% that fell for the Jewish tricks. They won't be loyal or good mothers, but they'll at least fuck you. I guess an animal like your kind would probably only care about sex anyway.

She got hazard pay.

It evens out.

Like women in those Valtrex commercials.

Ya, we fell for the "cheap black labor" trick too.

I agree, the country I loved is long gone and I feel nothing but hatred towards our people these days.

There's no going back. Is there?

Charles Martell, Charlemagne, and all European royalty are direct or indirect descendants of Rollo, first king of Normandy.

He's not Swedish, but still a viking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo?wprov=sfla1

>white women still mostly hate you. Like, genuinely hate you
>meanwhile white woman getting BLACKED
this coming from the beta white that cant even control their own woman from fucking Muslims
the reason why i want to go to Europe is because white woman here in the states are trash tier, and literally have the IQ of a fucking nigger. the sex is good though, have to give them that.
pic related is your future btw

FUCKING LOL'D

Its a law of nature that the dog follows its master.
We are doomed for a great cuckening.

On the Day of the Rope, justice will find them.
Can't you feel that our identity is slowly returning. The juden overplayed their hand. When they betrayed the White race, they made a mistake.

We don't have one in my "city"

nice real mutikultural sex

if there is a white man and a muslim woman, then there would have been 10 suicide bomb attacks by now

merkel, teresa may, hollande would also have spoken out against that.