I have watched and listened to Hillary and Trump; I still am full agreement with her

>I have watched and listened to Hillary and Trump; I still am full agreement with her.

>She remained on topic with the questions and remained cool-headed. Whereas "Pmurt" was as hot-headed as ever, and he wandered off-topic. As for the topics, I feel Hillary stands better on the plan for finances, as well as taxing the more wealthy, she also has good and valid ideals for the races and cyber-security.

>"Pmurt" was a one-track tape, repeating himself on pat deeds that he was "proud"(?) of. That is not good. Neither was his ideals of cutting finances from all of the more important resources the country needs in communities and feeding the industries from the National Debt. And he acted against the immigrants in that topic as well; they have to work too, you know.

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

christian what happened to your normal autism

how did things end up this way

Could you just do us all a favour you Ctr shill and throw your self from a helicopter

long time since ive seen an ian brandon something thread

>why is a retard saying retarded shit

Rly makes u think

>"""""""""SHE"""""""""

>your average hillary supporter

chris-chan always finds a new way to let people down, but at least now he fits in.

Chris-chan used to be funny, now he's another cookie cutter mentally ill leftist tranny clone.

There's something to be said about this, and I'll let other anons come up with the words for it.

Another round of useless spam threads? Okay. Hillary Clinton is still a garbage human, you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

delete the thread now ;)

why do so many autists think they are women?

/lgbt/ is just a bunch of NEETs who wear panties

is crossdressing part of autism?

Kill it with fire

Damn that's a pretty flag

RARE
A
R
E

totes m8
i'm with her now

Chris-chan has a wonderful talent for discrediting every viewpoint he opines on.

I wonder how his perineal tear is doing? Shit looks painful and infected as fuck.

They've never fit in, they're lonely (horny) and they think that there's one thing they could change to fix their sad lives.

Think of it like a power up in a video game. They do.

Ulillillia is our last hope but I expect him to succumb and become Ulallalla at some point.

It's a miracle he didn't get an infection from that, a lot of us thought this would really be the end

>he doesn't know chris chan, the creator of sonichu

For shame.

Uli does not have autism but has severe OCD

"Autists" as you say are like CWC, they are mean-spirited, egotistical, narcissistic, etc. Uli is pure. He has never harmed a fly his whole life. He just likes to grind in ps2 era jrpgs for thousands of hours, degrease oven pizzas, and avoid mirrors.

Hes too good for this world. I used to watch his sonic streams with Cred Forums when I was a neet. He is a kind and sweet person.

Please don't post him in places where he could get negative attention , if anyone never deserved ridicule in this world, it is Uli

>is crossdressing part of autism?
The thought of trapping and fooling everyone isn't a bad fetish to have. I mean, uh,

The difference is that non-autists are self-aware enough to realize that it's just perverted bullshit and not a genuine identity to have in the everyday world.

Sorry bro. I will deduct 10 friend points from myself in punishment.

It's like Finland but not.

Do I really want to know how he managed to do that?

why not form an opinion on what her plans are instead of how she smiles?

he got a sexy taint piercing, but of course it got infected, but of course he grew fond of the infection and posted it online and believed it had more to do with his sissy hypnosis binaural beats making him grow a vagina than, you know, shit getting into his infected taint piercing.

> Chrischan was literally the posterchild for most disgusting and autistic human being alive.
> Despite only getting worse, less than a decade later he's only slightly below the new normal.
God help us.

oh yeah that sounds about right

I hope he has a heart attack. He is a net drain on society and an all around bad guy. Dying and giving Hillary one less vote in a swing state would be the most important contribution he could give to society.