Canadian political banter

How do we solve the Canadian problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban Canada
By far the worst "white" country that posts here.

The problem will balance itself.

by only allowing men in your country with 8 inch + dicks to breed with women

------------------------
>penis size has been increasing for millennias due in part to women selectively choosing larger and larger penises, we wouldn't have 6 inch dicks right now if they didn't, we would be still as small as our closest relatives, the bonobos who have 3 inch dicks.

>6 inch cucks need to GTFO of the genepool, all you're gonna do is perpetuate and stagnate human penis size when we need it to be even longer, it's what women need as their pussies have already increased in size to be able to take 8 inch cocks and longer.

>do your race a favor and allow only men with 8 inch dicks to mate with women

plz be my ai gf

Fire up the ovens

nice source leaf

when will you fucks realize that NONE of this matters.

everything we do is pointless and we're all going to die

nice small dick burger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Meme Warfare, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in tendie warfare and I’m the top NEET in the entire Canadian Internet Defence Force. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NEET assasins across the Great White North and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re gonna get fucking meme'd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with photoshop. Not only am I extensively trained in Cred Forums combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the aussie shitpost alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm too busy smoking meth and fingering my asshole while grandpa watches.

>Muh dick

Nice nigger tier argument.

Also that chart refers to real white Canadians not stinky brown subhuman invaders from India like you Panjeet.

You solve it by not judging them and just accepting them for being Canadian.

agreed, I'm not a poo in loo shitter.

A large portion of the country is still on fire.

>why contain it?

CIA anti CDN shill.
If u aint cucked by the PM, far left, or Globalista u cucked by America shills.

Exile our googles there.

We don't want your entire country up here.

Nah, you'd rather have an entire mudslime country instead.

>another leaf containment thread

Yes I'd rather have mudslimes than American niggers. At least muzzies keep their killing to once every one or two months instead of every day.

I heard the avg. Height of an American man is something like 5"9'.

merge with china

>niggers killing niggers every day
>as if that's a bad thing

Let's be real here: How many Canadians on Cred Forums are satisfied with their country?

I'm going on a working holiday visa to Ireland next year to see if I have an exit plan.

I'm also Russian citizen 2k18.

Unless you're upper middle class or want to live in the country don't move to Canada.

They get worse in the winter and far more frequent fyi

why is it always amerishits who talk about flags ?

>has the worst flag
>"g...guys, why do you have to k...k...keep talking about f...f...flags?"

severely underrated

I asked why it's always amerishits who talk about flags I didnt specify canada.

For example if sweden post anything other than pol mainstream view you can be sure some dumb fat american will flagpost. Same with india and australia

Btw your flag is the worst at shitposting not canada. Youre just the default flag so nobody pays attention.

lmao enjoy living in a country where people dream of getting the hell out of

sorry Cred Forums but Canada owns this shit now. Your crying is delicious while we run rampant and shit up your board. You're getting Canadacucked and you love it.

I like Canada because people up here hate trump and alt right bullshit. We don't even have a real right wing party. Our conservative party is the same as the liberals except they are neutral on social issues and fiscally conservative. So we have none of the cancer of rightist parties. Also nobody here is really insecure about multiculturalism except for rednecks (many of whom I notice post on places like Cred Forums like frustrated cucks). I think when you get down to it, you pussies are just jealous of Canada as a whole. And the fact that my existence pisses off insecure racist pussies around the world makes me happy.

If you ban us, we win

Go back to... Bermuda? China?

It doesn't matter, go back.

Fuck off redneck.

you have to go back

they kill each other you dumb leaf

>Jealous
Lol nah

Born and raised in Toronto. The skepticism is closer than you think.

Oh, so you're just some outcast loser then? Good to know. If you really grew up in Toronto, you would know that its a good example of multiculturalism that works well.

>everyone i dont like is an outcast loser

i know several people who dislike the multicult and i dont actively hunt for them at all. Something is brewing worldwide, the right wing hate machine is on its way

Can't stop us, the digit confirms

t. Jimbob posting from his ranch in alberta.

Should I look to Jane street, where violence is abundant? China Town, where people can live without ever experience Canadian values or culture? Should I look to the gender segregated Mosques? To Brampton?

nope just a normal dude from the big cities

a hearty kek for an abhorrent post

>Should I look to Jane street, where violence is abundant

Jane street is fucking nothing. If that's as bad as Canada gets, its pretty fucking laughable.

>Canadian values or culture?

The point of Canada is that we are multicultural, therefore there is no unique Canadian culture. Canada is whatever you want it to be. If you're Chinese, Canada can be Chinese, if you're English, then English, and so on.

>Should I look to the gender segregated Mosques? To Brampton?

I have lots of friends who are Muslim. No problems whatsoever. Muslims in Canada assimilate very well. We have no issues with them.

No bruh, you should come about 2 hours north to Collingwood or maybe Owen Sound....

he's just not ready yet.

great hair though.

The problem is half of these mapleniggers have been fucked by a moose or cucked by a spruce.

I swear, those goddamn snowcoons need to stop before we build 2 walls.

Build it please.

Soon, Le'monjello Al-Quebeci. Soon.

WE MUST NUKE THEM. ONLY GOOD LEAF IS NUKED LEAF. USA DECLARES WAR ON LEAFS TODAY

Leaf, you aren't good at shitposting, you're just shitty at posting. Not the same thing.

Quit posting this shit, retard

Leafs wuz kingz n shit

Fellow leafs:

Prove your worth and dump your red pill folder in random threads. We are being invaded by newfags and CTR cocksuckers, so please do your part to ensure that you sage/ignore bait threads and post red pills/statistics/nigger hate in every thread. Pic related for newfags that want to help: this is how you reply to a thread without bumping it to page 1.

Dumping ammunition.

The canadian problem can be solved with two easy steps.

Canada and America make a deal.

All the dissatisfied canadians can travel to america, as long as they are white, and can make a living for themselves and work and shit.

That would help america a lot, and give those canadians freedom.

Meanwhile america can let all the unhappy black people who hate america move to canada.
There they will find welfare to make them happy, and cops won't shoot them, and the canadians can enjoy the cultural enrichment.

Both sides will be happier for it.

I really hope after the fall the roaming bands of Cred Forums and Cred Forumslacks don't indiscriminately murder leafposters.

You'll be hard-pressed to find a ton of dissatisfied Canadians. If you can find any that'd give up living here to work in the states, have at 'em, but we're generally content.

High standards of living and enriching lives and all that.

Bet you didn't have to grow up as a low class white near native communities.

Or suffer of some very specific disease that free health care doesn't cover properly and is too expensive to treat outside of it.

>not creating your own pasta involving various references to the Canadian military
You're letting me down.

We have less black people then you. :)

I did and do

Just have to move away from the natives, and honestly poos are far worse to live by since their houses stink of the neighborhood.

I would never want to live in the states

>You'll be hard-pressed to find a ton of dissatisfied Canadians.

"I'm not interested in white men, if I date them I'm only supporting the patriarchy"

Welp, off to Russia then.

Ban them.

>Ontario in charge of getting dubs
wew laddie

Annexing us and executing every MP, their provincial level equivalent, plus the CBC.

Kill them all.

>tfw

No seriously, how do we solve this problem

>90702105
Are you sure you're not the problem, mate?

>nearly every post in this thread is a leaf
>pretty much the worst thread I have ever seen on Cred Forums

Having grandpa jack me off while I suck big nigger cock before exhaling my meth weed.

also you have to go to the source back in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

I agree with this. We should do what he/she/it/they said.

DELET THIS

Our problem is mutual, pic related