Why didn't Trump just bring up Bill's past and the clinton foundation shit?

Why didn't Trump just bring up Bill's past and the clinton foundation shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. He played relatively cordial to force Hillary into going on the attack and making it look like she was the aggressor, so he would be justified in unloading on her next time.
2. Saving the best for last, when there is least time for CTR damage control, and when the dirty laundry will do the most damage.

He's saving all of his ammo for the next two debates. Hillary already used hers:
>Trump's tax returns

She has nothing for the next debate. Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&feature=share

Because his objective for this debate was to paint himself as presidential and "NOT SCARY" for the normies

also, sage and hidden because i'm pretty sure you're a shill

thats icing on the cake
>next debate trump will get some bullshit hardline question and simply play hillary's game and ignore it, turning the heat up and throwing thew cunt off her own game.

There's two more presidential debates to go. No point in Trump firing all his ammo in the first battle - especially since Hillary's pretty much expended all hers.

The battle isn't over. There's two more debates. He's saving the best for last. Hopefully.

He straight up bitched out because Chelsea (who probably hates him) was there. Total pussy move by Trump I'm very disappointed in him. He brought the heat early than he took his foot off the peddle and just got throttled after that. Sad!

Who understand this cucks, act like an alpha man
>Look he is Hitler, fucking cis white male, almost a caveman
Acts presidential
>omg why he is so soft

Also OP cant stop suking dick

Yes

Hillary already spunked all her anti-Trump semen all over the stage

Also; Trump will double down on his NAFTA jobs rhetoric, this kills cuntface in critical swing states

When's the next debate?

Oct 9th, i think

He's saving, was nervous, or he's a plant.

why do people think he's a plant though

>Bill's past

Was there a single American citizen who DIDN'T immediately think of Bill's past when Trump said he was "avoiding using tactics that would hurt Hillary's family too much"? I thought it was pretty clear and clever how he was able to get the country to think of Bill while trying to look like a saint.

Apparently it flew over everyone's heads.

yep. trump, unlike hillary, has experience debating and negotiating. reading hillary's emails is like a high school girl's gossip journal. completely incompetent.

she blew her lady load already and it was completely ineffective.

i assume he's saving up for round 2 and 3.

he didn't even bring up the estate tax this time. memes might not swing votes but rich people do and a 65% estate tax will have them swapping boards like trannies on the titanic.

yep guiliani went ahead and said it anyway. he said trump held back as a courtesy to chelsea, knowing the media would feign outrage if trump said anything in front of the poor, fragile, vulnerable female

Because the first debate is about reaching out and feeling the water temperature
Onward it is total war however, where they use the insults and most low brow dirty tactics
Have noneof you fucking newfags ever seen a debate before in the US?
I'm not even American and i know how this shit works

You know there are 3 debates right m9?

In all honesty, I think Trump said more damning things about himself than Hillary, which is bad since Hillary spent the whole night attacking him directly.

The only lines Trump can cling to at this point are, "She has experience, but it's bad experience." This is perhaps the only way out for him now. He has to focus on this idea, follow this thread and weave it into the minds of Americans if he has any hope of overcoming the Clinton machine. Based on his performance last night, no one will ever view him as the professional. The best he can do is show she's professional all right, but the worst kind.

Trump choked. He's a choker. He didn't look presidential, and he clearly lacked the stamina for a 90 minute debate. Stamina, stamina, he lacked the stamina. He came off as low energy, and weak. He'll probably even cave in and release taxes now, proving that Hillary can make him jump through hoops.

he won easily. she has no ammo left. he still has all his ammo. she might as well just quit now

trump landslide incoming.