Why is she so perfect Cred Forums

Why is she so perfect Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBOGIZLpSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=k4DxYDxQBpw
youtube.com/watch?v=XDWP3O-Vxrw
youtube.com/watch?v=xPwTGfhUulk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks more feminine that a 300 lb feminist dyke. I'll give her a pass.

>right-handed

disgusting

>ass shot
>then that stance on the right side
>someone needs to fuck her senseless then teach her how to hold a position when firing an automatic weapon

she should probably lower that stock a little further down her shoulder

also, i'm not into blondes due to personal reasons

>no black cock
>perfect
kek

that's a stupid opinion.

>automatic weapon
yeah nah.

Yeah m80, muh dick bends the same way also. Nothing worse than getting my lefty bendy wang pulled by a righty.

fuck off Milo

She gets a pass due to her politics don't you know who she is

It's unfamine for Irish to be alive.

>europoor opinions on guns

E V E R Y O N E shoots guns in 'merica

Wearing all black won't fool my bitch I have a wife and I know post labor hips when I sees em

what the fuck did you say to me you little bitch?

Laura Southern, right?

i'd say 9/10. My 1488 waifu has dark hair

the stock isn't in too bad a spot, as long as the heel of the stock is in your shoulder pocket you can manage recoil just fine.

her legs could have a bit of a bend at the knee though. not going to go into tob or qeaver/isociles, but a little bend at the knees would be best

>leaning back while shooting

I said "Twitter and the alt-right movement is better off without you"

You're joking right? Lauren Southern's alright but Tomi Lahren blows her the fuck out
youtube.com/watch?v=nBOGIZLpSlI

that body is pretty low energy desu senpai

This, Tomi has bigger balls than this entire board kek. Bitch does not hold back.

>Form is wrong

>Shit AR

>20 rounds

>Tasteless clothes

>Blonde
+
>White

Seriously stop with the damn yoga pants, and if you`re going to wear it, dont use the same colour of shirt

And yes, white women suck if they are not brunettes. Look within yourself and you`ll see it as an absolute truth.
You can feel the cancer within them.

Sorry she doesn't have a cock. Faggot

Remember when the nigs tried to sign a petition to get her fired topkek
youtube.com/watch?v=k4DxYDxQBpw

>automatic weapon

top kek

Implying you wouldn't let her swallow your brown nuts

Jesus you fucking autists I used the picture because it came up when I searched her name her "Final Thoughts" are what she has going for her yeah she's cute af but when I said she's perfect I meant her brain

Yep, niggers at my university have her listed as a white supremacist. Same with Gavin and Ben Shapiro lmao.

virgin detected

Obviously there's girls with better bodies out there but name one that is as based as her

youtube.com/watch?v=XDWP3O-Vxrw

F L A T T

I'm actually right handed but shoot left handed due to extreme eye dominance.

I'm glad ARs have that little nipple that deflects brass away from my face teebeeaytch

>alt-right movement
Fuck off CTR.

Pale brunettes with green eyes (blue is OK too) are best.

Don't you have some nice businesses to loot fucking nigger

she's not a blonde

>liking a basic bitch
>liking rednecks
Lmao, you degenerate faggots, she has shit taste

>tfw you can actually honestly say you woudnt care about it too much

Not only do i have better at home but she is completely unremarkable in any way.

She isnt short enough to be considered tiny, she isnt cute enough to be considered adorable, she isnt sexy enough to be considered 10/10, she isnt feminine enough to be a princess, she isnt masculine enough to be a tomboy

Her boobs are neither big enough to make her hot or small enough to be a mocking matter that is often cute.
Her ass is basically square. It is average for a woman her age.

She doesnt have any particular style and the rate of hips to waist to shoulder is plain and boring.

Not even her nails are well done.

And that rifle is just poor white trash shit

>POSER

does not set the stock correctly.
and has shity stance.

please teach your daughters to shoot, so we don't get Posers

>send her to ranger/sf selections

>Not recognizing that none of those weapons are loaded

oh God no, never.

fucking never ever.

why can't pushing out babies be hardcore enough, why do the cunts always insist on doing this stupid shit?

pushing out a baby is fucking hard. I can't do it. I won't do it.

killing a man across a field that you don't know is easy. just let the men do that you stupid sluts

found the nogunz

no tits or ass, masculine facial features, redneck.
3/10

>muh safety rules

Guess you have never dry fired? How about field stripped a Glock? You don't function test after reassembling your weapons?

t. spent 5 minutes on /k/ but has never seen a firearm

You can add AIWB carry to the list.

Who is this Plain Jane?

Women dont do a proper position because then the `sexy` waist line does not show.

and its not meant to

You would be mistaken, but whatever. You didn't address my point and have instead chosen to deflect. The weapons are unloaded and her finger is not on the trigger. It is literally impossible for her to shoot herself.

>fair regards, user mcnogunz

perfect?

the buttstock is not firmly in the pocket of her shoulder

its almost above her shoulder

her feet are too close together

she should be standing sideways and slightly leaning forward

no chipmunk cheek. at all.

also she should rotate her forward hand so her thumb and fingers are in opposite positions for more stability

why her hair dyed? why she fat? why she a ho?

She's not. Look at that lousy stance. That's not how you should stand when firing a rifle.

>that woman lean
>perfect

wat the fuck r u talking about

>knees locked
>not properly shouldering the firearm

If she had been shooting a proper firearm and not a varmint rifle she would fall back. Also her skeletor face doesnt help.

Face 5/10
body 6/10
ability to operate a firearm 0/10

nice bait thread.

Rahh there warrior.

Young,tanned and bleached hair.
>Also, not fat.

I will amend this post, she is demonstrating basic trigger control.

firearm handling 1/10

Jesus dude if you're gonna train your girl at least teach nose to charging handle and give her a two minute lecture on posture and stance. Plus, you could've at least picked something better than a basic bitch stock so she could intuitively get a cheek weld.

This is why women don't like shooting.

Bc she's voting for Jill Stein - fuckin obviously.

THAT AR IS FINE FAGGOT
just because it's not a fucking cod gun i swear to god that is a THEMED AR they are using 20 rounders for asthetics

Fucking this. I was at the range last week and some douche was pushing his girlfriend/wife to shoot his snubby .357. Shee pulled every shot. Think she wants to go to the range again?

I'm right handed.

I shoot guns, billiards, and most other things that require shooting things with two hands left handed because of a super left eye dominance.

AR's have a little nipple thing that redirects eject spent brass in a nice perpendicular to the barrel trajectory that keeps it from ejecting right into my face. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=xPwTGfhUulk

I don't know how to explain it much clearer than that.

>.22 projectile as a private citizen who doesnt have to worry about supply.

Absolutely homosexual.

Who is this cuny guny?

I was thinking the same thing...

she's not even blonde.

... her firing stance bugs me. Its acceptable, considering shes not using a 12 gauge. But good habits should always be instilled in the beginning. I suppose she's cute though.

Would teach how to defend herself/10

I hate to side with the huemonkey, but the .223 is such a meme cartridge. It is fun to shoot, flat trajectory, great for plinking, but if you are worried about anything other than coyotes, you need a legitimate battle rifle.

nasty smelling sludges ooze out of her vagina, no woman is perfect

how to break a collar bone 101

bah tchĂȘ

Not with the varmint rifle, but you are correct. I worry that chad is going to put a 30-06 in her hands and not correct her stance.

>>ass shot
Where is it

how exactly can you tell the beretta is unloaded? oh wait you can't

Because she's obviously American

Have her sit on the other side, you crocodile dodger

It's not even comparable to our qt commandos

>I shoot guns
>little nipple thing

It's called a brass deflector and the rifle shouldn't spit brass into your face with or without it. It's there to prevent the brass from being ejected into your partner's collar

eww. looks like a welfare line minus the hoop earrings.

>Not knowing that the first rule of firearm safety is that you always treat a firearm as it is loaded and ready to fire.

You jelly cuz you aint got any qt.13 federales arresting you

Its not a 12 gauge. No real concequences. I would teach her to bemd her knees though, and lower the stock. I feel like she'll take this stance naturally, if shes ever handed a shotgun.

Imeant thisShit

Hue hue brbr

Although the way she puts an AR aimed at her crotch and the way she reloads a pistol is retarded as fuck, it's still safe. Gun won't start shooting out of nowhere, if you don't pull the trigger. Unless it's made in Brazil. But you have bigger issues in Brazil to be conserned about.

>It's called a brass deflector
Call it what you want, but we've always called it literally "the nipple".

>the rifle shouldn't spit brass into your face with or without it.
Tell that to the bullpup rifles like the Tavor and the AUG that shit all over my face when I fired them.

But is she a virgin?
Because if she isn't then she can't be perfect

>women must be spec ops tacticool dragon dildo shooters from 007

idk man they still look like hookers other than
And she looks like my grandmother.

There are way hotter kurd women with guns. To each his own though I wouldnt even be hating if your country didnt willingly dump its trash into mine and then pretend like they should have an opinion on our immigration policy. I mean, the fact that trump is so hated in mexico just proves to me that you as a country think you should have the right to send your garbage here. You don't. You should want them at home to help clean up your own mess.

You bet

Your first post was specific to ARs

But I do agree shooting these guns lefty you have a much higher chance of taking brass to the face

Someone post the pictures of her hanging on black dudes

>pushing women forward to make propaganda

onii-senpai, i hope you aint doin that

I agree with you m8

Many people over here hate him, but, since the campaigning started I've always said:

>Every second of every year the government is raping us, working with the cartels and stealing from us and the day a non-Mexican points this out we immediately want to kill him, like it's his fault that our criminals are selling drugs on the other side of the border because we haven't our shit together since 1910

This is just symptom of a choking society that desperateness searches for a competent leader, don't hate Mexico please, we are not like this... we are just trough another passing a hard episode in our history

SHIT, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO MY GRAMMAR

God, that awful posture. This triggers me.
Interior rounding of the shoulders and humerus, excessive lordosis judging by the anterior pelvic tilt.
Fucking pavement ape only trains biceps and pecs. Do some abs and traps you lazy beaner.

>tfw righty
>tfw cross-dominant handgun shooter because astigmatism in right eye
>tfw right eye dominant with rifle because right eye is better at close up viewing and viewing images through apertures

'tis a strange feel.

>Australian gourmet shitposting

>300 lb feminist dyke
So, a normal white british woman?