That moment, yesterday, in the debate...

>that moment, yesterday, in the debate, where Trump started rambling for 5 minutes about Obama's birth certificate and then Clinton with the biggest smug smile on her face goes like: "just listen to what you heard" and the whole crowd erupts in laughter.

jesus, how can any sane person deny that she won the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the exact same thing happened against her at one point at least. I think it was the part where Trump called her out on constantly making billion dollar deals with Iran, and that we need to keep our money in our country. Roaring applause

Trump is either a fucking retard or a Clinton plant. Either way, congrats to everyone who decided to choose memes instead of someone who actually had a chance. Now we're gonna be stuck with Hillary Rotten Clinton for 8 years.

yes, you're right but that's different, in Trump's case the crowd laughed because he said something bad about her, in Clinton's case, she basically said, look at what this clown just said and try not to laugh

Trump won on the issues affecting American lives (the economy, law and order), Clinton won on bullshit literally no Trump supporter gives a shit about (ie Birther shit, "racism").

My thinking about this election and the appeal that Trump holds for a certain segment of the American public has been evolving over time. For what it is worth, here is one of the conclusions I have reached. Donald Trump really knows absolutely nothing about government and how it works or is supposed to work. He only knows what it does or does not do for him personally. He would be perfectly content to scrap the lot and start over from scratch with him setting the rules. He appeals to a segment of our society who is largely the same as Trump. They know nothing about their government or how it works. They only know how it affects them personally for good or ill, but they are particularly attuned to what they perceive as government abuses. Trump is willing to drastically cut food safety regulations among other regulations. His supporters are willing to emasculate the government to the point that it is totally ineffective. Cut everything but the DoD. They have no idea of how day-to-day government services sustain their lifestyle from federal highways to air quality to food safety to disease control. Those are functions that only central government can perform. So, for all of those who are prepared to eliminate the vast majority of U.S. government agencies and services Donald Trump makes perfect sense. It is incredibly frightening to the well informed, but it does make sense in a bizarre way.

I just thought the whole thing was so dumb

the topics were so dumb it didn't change my opinion at all

don't give a shit about taxes, trump's businesses, what he said to some hispanic murderer beauty queen, what he said about obama being a weirdo or whatever

Nah senpai

>all those points in the first half of the debate where Trump nailed her, and she cracked a terrified fake smile.

>release your emails
>crowd goes wild

OP BTFO

Can you walk me through how what trump said about Obama was racist?

I just wonder if you can clarify how saying that obama might not be qualified to be POTUS because he was born outside America is racist, but saying the same thing about Ted Cruz isn't.

Please, walk me through your though process on that,

very true but in Clinton's case, she didn't have to say anything, she just let the crowd laugh at Trump

No one alive gives a shit about tax returns

Who said anything about racism? I don't think it's racist at all

We must have watched a different debate because he still hasnt brought up any actual policy

Just rhetoric

>doesnt realize laughter is a persuasion tell

it's like you don't even read cialdini.

then what is wrong with wanting to make sure a candidate is legally qualified to be POTUS?

Trump's not running on a platform of dismantling federal agencies you fucking mong. His actual platform is a mix of horrifically bad ideas and needed change, but he's too much of a bumbling moron to be concise on any type of policy. Chances are that he didn't even write most of it. I agree with you that he seems to have no clue about the job he's applying for.

what the fuck are you even trying to say

policy and facts don't matter.

thats why he is ahead of clinton in most polls and tied in the rest.

yeah, like when he was asked, "how are you gonna bring jobs back" and he replies "you can't let them leave"

Yeah, she'll definitely get the smug liberal vote with that one!

Obama's "birth certificate" was a fake. Obama then had Loretta Fuddy killed so the secret would die with her.

Are you not the least bit ashamed to post a meme that sounds like it was written by a six year old?

Sage -This triggers the CTR

before you worry about how to get the horses back in the barn the best thing to do is shut the door to keep the rest of them from leaving.

Hillary was wearing that same goofy smile all debate. Frankly, it creeped me out.

>H-He's just saving his A-game for the third debate!!
>Only polls that show him winning are online polls bombarded by literally r/the_deplorables
>Literally admitted to not paying anything in taxes and hoping for an economic collapse in 2006, practically creating his own attack ads
>Basically told Hillary he's going to talk about Monica Lewinsky next time so she has weeks to come up with the best lines to counter it and reference his multiple marriages and rape allegations

The autistic shitstorm when he loses is going to be the finest of our age. Let the tendies hit the floor.

All of you American expats need to get home if you're so dead set on having her win if you ask me

Thoughtful and civil reply to a complicated equation of why people are so ignorant.

can you answer the question without resorting to personal attacks?

If insults are all you have left just let us know, but i hope we can have a discussion. We are both interested in politics and this election, surely that enough common ground for us to be civil.

I'm actually a Trump supporter but any non autistic mind is capable of pointing out that he lost the debate

Trump comes across as an idiot to any sane person, no matter how valid his criticisms of Clinton are this will always permeate whatever he says, which ultimately mean he loses the next two debates and the election.

See you in 2020 republishits, try not to nominate a d list reality trash tv star next time around

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

KILL YOURSELF

You're an absolute retard. One of Trumps keynotes is infrastructure and how its growth has stagnated recently because we're wasting money on foreign affairs and bad trade deals. False equivalency.

Two things you will definitely notice about a Trump presidency: updated infrastructure and raised prices for goods (people will have more money all around so circulation will be better, and with less drug traffic and imports of foreign product our gdp will skyrocket).

While people may loathe the latter, it's essential for our continued survival in a world dominated by globalist who want nothing more than to knock the US off the hilltop.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Drumpf won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary eats pussy fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep Waco tier attacks at the idea that Trump isnt capable of burning children alive like Hillary.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by walking the dinosaur. Nobody fucking likes Hillary or the portugeuse.

I don't care about your original question t.bh and I don't think birtherism is necessarily racist. Nobody would have been asking Jesse Jackson about his birth certificate. Anyway, I just think it would be prudent for you to at least edit the image for proper use of homophones and tense. I'm just pissed that this blubbering fucking idiot is the Republican nominee and will ensure a Clinton victory. You deserve some scorn for supporting Trump and thinking he could ever win a general election.

>Hillary eats pussy fluently

>implying being a Republican (i.e. a RACIST) won't be a punishable by death offense after 4 years of Hillary

Welcome to babby's first dictatorship America. :^)

if you are judging it like a HS debate, yes, Clinton did better on points and policy.

A few things to think about however.
Clinton will not get any better debating. Trump will, as we saw in the primaries. The bar is set pretty low, so it allows him to easily "do better" the next time.

Most importantly, each candidate needed to do one thing to be successful in this debate.
Trump needed to appear less scary.
Clinton needed to appear Healthy.

Trump won on his one goal, outta the park, through the roof.

Clinton, not so much, she looked heavily medicated, and keep in mind perception is reality.

Trump in order to appear "not scary" lost the debate, he didn't hit her as hard as he could, and there were things he left unsaid, he even pointed that out during the debate. He showed he could control his temperament.

So Trump just won the election by "losing" this debate. He is going to landslide the GE, screen cap this.

>viewership also dropped out by 60% after the first 40 min, so most normies only saw Trump winning, and no one changed sides with the debate last night, no one switched from Trump to Hillary or vice versa.

Watching you autists go through the stages of grief together is priceless.

Much better than Ron Paul's defeat in 2012.

Trump Juan. Libtards Cri.

>had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions
Only part of your post that I would dispute. Hillary's points were less detailed than what you'd even hear from a politician during a typical debate. Lots of feel-good language and vague, We have to do's, not a lot of actual substantive information. She just benefitted from standing next to someone that has the verbal IQ of an average 5th grader.

The question was about solving the problem with police and relations, and you think "law and order" and stop and frisk were winning answers with black people? Really now...

see, there you have it.

You have no reason or logic behind your decisions. So policy and facts don't matter in deciding your vote.

You've decided you like Clinton and dislike Trump so you have what is calle cognitive dissonance. In layman's terms, you've been brainwashed.
this isn't a one sided political thing, it happens everywhere. But you should at least be aware of your rationalization of your illogical decisions.

A great tell is you think Trump became a multinational businessman worth billions of dollars as he is a "blubbering idiot."

If that's the case why are you not worth that much? Just lazy?

Ounce of prevention, pound of cure. Sadly, we need the pound of cure, but the imperative still exists to not compound the problem further. Here's your (you) faggot

Do people actually believe he got better in the Republican debates? sure, he was funny and humiliated Jeb and all that good stuff, but this shit is not a rap battle, only Trump could get away with that, doesn't mean he was good at debating

>You've decided you like Clinton and dislike Trump so you have what is calle cognitive dissonance

How did this give you the impression that I like Hillary Clinton?:
> I'm just pissed that this blubbering fucking idiot is the Republican nominee and will ensure a Clinton victory.

>A great tell is you think Trump became a multinational businessman worth billions of dollars as he is a "blubbering idiot."
It's hard to believe that it's possible, for sure. If he's not a moron, then why is he acting like one? What am I supposed to think?

he won the nomination.

He got the most republican votes of any candidate in American History.

I chalk that up as a win in my book.
The reason he wins is he knows the people are irrational and dont care about policies or facts, they care about how doing something makes them feel and appear.

we call this the DilbertPill.

if you feel like reading more start with this blog, and then there is a reading list recommend , just google "persuasion reading list scott adams"

I would recommend starting with "Influence," very interesting read. Helps a lot in the workplace as well.

>blog.dilbert.com/

not to mention the cybersecurity topic.. "my son is 10, ok, he's a genius with computers" uh okay Donald..

you are right, I misread your post, my apologies.
There is a great example of cognitive dissonance that I was just guilty of. I assumed you earnestly supported Hillary based on your level of disdain for trump.
I'm sorry.

He is acting like "not a politician." He beat 17 other nominees including a fucking Bush.
He is tied with Clinton.
He could be a lucky Hitler, which is unlikely, he success and results based on chance are mathematically impossible unless this is a pre-programmed simulation to allow him to come to power. like, reality, all of it.

or,

he is a Master Persuader. This also explains everything we see from him and is not only possible, but obvious to other behavioral psychologist and professional persuaders.