I want real answeres from real people. Be honest Brits.. do you truly hate Americans...

I want real answeres from real people. Be honest Brits.. do you truly hate Americans? If so do all Brits hate Americans or is it just a small majority? Would you go as far as to say that the majority of Brots think Americans are ok? I need some answers anons.

BRIT FUCKING FAGGOT DICK-TAKING BUTT-ASS-TAKERS ANSWER ME THIS

WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO BUY BP SAUCE WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN MADE IN THE UK I'LL FUCKING MONGLE YOUR CLOCK TOWER

I once felt that way my fellow Amerifat, but perhaps the British aren't a bad people. Perhaps they are just simple misunderstood people.

What did BP sauce do to you?

Just on the band wagon user you'll love it.

now listen here you lil shit

MOTHER FUCKER I ASKED A SERIOUS QUESTION!! I NEED A FUCKING ANSWER!

Deep stuff there user

>Hey Brits answer this question for me at 5 in the morning
lol dumb yank
Nah but seriously most normies think yanks are fine, a lot are complete burgerboos.
Yanks are good in my books best ally would bomb Dresden with again

>from without
your English is almost as bad as your tactics, General.

I dislike Americans when they become turbo-patriots and refuse to admit flaws or sensible criticism about their country. We Brits know our country has problems and we want it to improve, but Yanks unconditionally defend their bullshit and then get into this stupid nationalistic rivalry contest with us when the only time you guys were ever good was under majority British population and influence.

Anyway it's myopic to blanket statement all Yanks because the USA is such an absurdly vast country with so many different people. It's more the hard headed stubborn, ignorant shit you guys spew from your mouths with such conviction that bothers the rest of the world.

Also, you have to admit that America is a giant syringe injecting the world's arteries with shit. I admit the UK is your yappy dog sidekick, so deal with it.

Sorry Brit user my curiosity leaks at odd times, and thanks. I always considered the British right folks in my opinion. Perhaps misunderstood but defining good hard working people. Just was curious

No doubt. I agree I just wish myself and my fellow Americans could come closer to our heritage again. I feel that Brits do that successfully. I envy that one small fact about the British. You let no one change you

i truly hate the english. i think their existence for the past 200 years has been a cancer on this planet. they have been an enemy to liberty and even now are probably working in the shadows to subjugate the people again. they are the home of the kike and the bank

sub english with american for accuracy.

...Did you mean HP Sauce?
Fuck that get some Worcestershire.

Monty wanted Berlin too. Eisenhower stopped both him and Patton (this might have something to do with Montgomery being a titanic dick during the entire invasion of France, with British armour failing horribly and our troops more often than not being quite shown up by our trans-altantic cousins).

Nah, you're alright.

I get that I really do, but didn't our country start out as a British colony? I feel we have used the start for nice advancements, but I feel as Americans we are forgetting where our roots started, and by doing so could doom us in the end. I'm not saying Brits are superior or that we are superior, but damnit there's something about those British mother fuckers that I trust

Yeah I don't know why I keep calling BP sauce instead of HP sauce. Maybe it's some kind of deep seated rage I have yet to connect with.

I'm all about Worcestershire. But I wanted to try to do my own personal reach out program. Give it a go what what hey hey.

so? why the fuck was a mostly white and christian nation going to war with another white christian nation and allying with communists?

Genetically, huge % of white americans are german for fucks sake.

And now look at the state of our race.
Honestly, looking at reports of germans being genocided by muslims with the help of international jews, i feel only shame in being british and on the 'winning' side of ww2.

So we were great for those 40 years after you declared independence, right?

Eh, you tried it and and didn't like it. Why not make your own? I know enough Americans that have their own BBQ sauce recipe, just throw some tomato sauce, vinegar and other shit together and stick some chicken in it. Then go on Dragon's Den.

engrish, you spleak it?

Go and shag a sheep with your 2 cm penis and by lear estate, ranguage not youl stlong suit

you're just proving my point

i don't give a shit. i don't have any roots or relation to them. my family came over from prussia some time in the 1840s

I have the rest of the BP bottle to use up, and it's increasingly good as I circle in on it.

I don't give a fuck. Might as well learn and enjoy what I can from some few dollars I don't really care about. I do kind of like it when it gets combined with the right flavors. To be honest it's a wild thrill to try to figure it out on my own.

I'm not doubting that, but the United States of America as a European settlement traces its roots back to a British colony. I'm not claiming to have one drop of British blood in my body I'm only stating a fact about our nation.