/hrcg/ - Hillary Rodham Clinton General - TRUMP BTFO Edition

HILLARY RODHAM CHILLTON GENERAL

AH HA HAHAHAHA WE DID IT TRUMP IS DONE

H dominated Donald at the debate and will continue to do so through the next month. Vegas odds on her skyrocketed. Trump blathered incoherently while she seemed reasonable, cool, calm, collected.

So much for the WAY overhyped "health issues." Now Cred Forums kuks are on suicide watch

>Official website
hillaryclinton.com/

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/HillaryClinton

>Future official Twitter
twitter.com/potus

>1001+ reasons to vote for Hillary
hillaryclinton.com/feed/112-reasons-and-counting-hillary-clinton-should-be-our-next-president/

>Donate
plannedparenthood.org/

AS ALWAYS: Can't wait for Nov 8, Trump will only be remembered as the last dying gasp of conservatism in America. We'll get Based Hillary to appoint 3 or more justices to the SCOTUS -- hate speech (disagreeing with minorities and liberals) will be criminalized, and all such threads on Cred Forums will be banned. 2nd ammendment will be repealed and all guns confiscated. Trump will get BTFO and Cred Forums omega-males (kuks / kuk worshipers) will cry and cry here so we can bathe in their tears. Global authoritarianism is here to stay.

HOW CAN YOU HELP UNTIL THEN?

Post some more pro Hillary memes or find some more good links I can add to the thread general. Let's keep this momentum and keep correcting records!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/
youtube.com/watch?v=mpz9S4HtHic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to Combetta? Was he supposed to speak today?

Hillary Clinton's Involuntary Hand Movement During the Debate

youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE

No one thinks she is healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

This made me uncomfortable as fuck

It's like watching a robot

AWOO

IT'S AWWOOOOOVEMENT

>youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>

What the fuck

Kill yourself autist faggot

Go ahead bud. PRINT IT

BTFO in NOV

> it's like watching a robot

You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Hillary a robot huh? You know what the fuck you're looking at? That's right: a Democrat Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Democrat in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be representing my glorious nation in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Koca Yusuf.

With my 4’9 and 200 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men of my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

Fuck you.

Hillary before. Dubs is a trump victory

youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
This is a Hillary thread right she's so cool and powerful!

>TRUMP BTFO

its signalling

she was throwing up her set so the other old liberal hag politicians, like pocahontas, wouldnt attempt to take her podium

I support you Hillary. I will be voting for you in November and Jesus my gardener will be voting for you too under my dead grandfathers name.

Hand o'er the votes, Hilluhry, or face the wrath of Capn' Dahnald

Your desperation is splendid. Fluttering uselessly, thinking you can beat us at our own game. You CTR shills simply don't know how meme magic works and you never will, and you're gonna get absolutely fucked as a result.

>Awk! Hand over the votes!

Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT!

She looked so gorgeous and adorable last night.

The jig is up, Hilluhry. Now hand over Dahnald's presents

Hillary Clinton has low expectations for women.

Parkinson's.

parkinsons

Hillary Clinton has a bad dentist. There is something not right about her teeth.

topkek

Bernie Sanders should be running against Trump. She stole it!

Sage.

Faggot.

CTR SHILL THREAD.
BTFO!

Parkinson'smind

Ý͇̺̭̹͇͎̣̋̚O̞͉̝ͪ̋ͯ̂̒ͧU͎͈̮̭ͦ͒ ̻̜̤͙̰͌ͩͬ̓͗̂́̀K̮̼̯̻̈́̆͊ͨ͂́ͨ̋Ń̬͔͚͔̣̀͂͆ͩ́̔̄̀̚͟͠Ō͉̻̠ͤ͊W̢̅́̾͛͏͈͉ ̡̆̐̆͗҉͔̲̖̻̜͔̫ͅW͊͐ͪ͊̓̂̚͟͏͍̱̖̜͚͚̱H̤̗̺͖̭̘̯̘̃̃́Ÿ̪̪̥̖́ͫ͐̓ͅ ̶̮͚̊́̿ͣ̋ͤ̉ͯḮ̜̱͙͓͈̥̭̏͌̀͒̆ ̜̲̒ͫ̆ͯͫA̵̧̝̫̞̥̥̝ͩͯ̿͊̈́Mͭ̑̓͢҉̨̤̜̘̮̦̟ ̶̤̰̬́͋͠͡H̡̝ͪ̍̋͂̏͐̑ͫ̚͞E̘ͯ̌͗̎R̨͐̽ͧ̔̆͌̊ͨ҉͙̦͔͝É̞̻̣̠̱̼̭̈́̿ ̇̈́̋͊͗̈̓͏̰͙̺̝H̬̥͍̩̻̯̠́͐ͭ̾̍̓̇̕͟Ḯ́̌҉̛̯̱̩̰Lͭͪͮͫ̌̅̄͒͏̺̫̣̤̣̗͠L̛̠̦̲͔̹̦̱̣̣ͦ̍͐̓͗ͣ̌͞Ḁ̶̘̗̳̠̤͛̀R̵͙̭̰̣̈ͧ̉̓̃̇ͣ̎ͬ̀Y̧͚͍͖ͤ̾̂͢

I'm sorry were you saying something?

Hillary was so high on the drugs. Since you are an expert Maam on Hillary tell us what she took to keep her from falling down.

Look at that Waddle. Like a duck. She is acting like a little girl too. Not like a mature matron.

doesn't she pay the women on her staff much less than the men?

The Arizona Republic just endorsed Hillary Clinton, the first Democrat it has endorsed in its 126-year history: azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Hillahry, this is your final warning.

You stand no chance against my army of skelegates.

Now hand over the votes.

>4'9"
Words can't describe the asspounding I would give you.
Yes, I would cum inside your tiny butthole too.

it certainly has nothing to do with losing advertising dollars and fear of spics/niggergs/feminsitscommunists bombarding the advertisers...

I don't know. She certain doesn't give the CLINTON FOUNDATION money to women. Alot of it goes to her own private RETIREMENT FUND.

dubs. hillary will win.checkem

POST JEB MEMES

Thank you based OP. I've always wanted to make a Cliniton/CTR general I just was too lazy

> CTR shills be like

i bet she was a sexy party girl back in the day

total monarch programming sex kitten

You can even see it happening in her fainting video

youtube.com/watch?v=mpz9S4HtHic

She was a frumpy marxist

HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR SEXY PARTY GIRL

still voting Trump, but DAMN

duh what you think set her on this path of violence ?