SpaceX Mars Colony:

We always talk about forming our own country, but what if we did it on another planet?

Think about it. We have the possibility to send individuals in just a few decades time to mars. If members of Cred Forums coordinated together and enough of us got to mars we could overthrow the planned governmental system, eliminate minorities, and create the ultimate future for the white race:

An entire planet solely consisting of whites. Well Cred Forums, can it be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_F1PDcj4CI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump would radically increase NASA funding on the advice of Gingrich, and it would possibly happen.

>living underground for protection from radiation
Just like my life now, living underground for protection from social contact.

Spacex would love us. We've been training our entire lives to live in isolation

no it can't be done because there is no outer space or solar system. We never went to the moon. SpaceX's rocket landing was fake.

we should just send all the minorities to Mars, and Earth can be a white paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=B_F1PDcj4CI&feature=youtu.be

"Minorities" will never let whites separate from them. They can't survive without whites so they'll always tag along.

what's outside the dome?

God

how was god made?

God has always existed and created everything. Nobody created God.

Pretty much thisI think its possible. We could send sleeper agents and wait until society has been established, then after taking control if they end up sending more we can just not let them in and watch them run out of air on the surface.

Now replace the word 'god' with the word 'universe' and you will start making sense.

nigger we are going in two years

Who is? I doubt regular people are allowed to go in mass like SpaceX is planning

Not really. God makes more sense than the universe.

Musk ,non-jew, billionaire, visionary
Soros, jew, billionaire, literal grim reaper

youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA

hey guyz, can i come?

Until Mars would be able to turn a profit over to earth it would have no leverage as a country

What if we cut out the middleman of revolting once on Mars and tried to use meme magic to redpill Musk so he'll only send whites to Mars?

Elon "muh sustainablity subsidies" Musk

or

Gubment.

No fucking thanks.

Well he talks about building a self sustaining society, why would we need the approval of anyone back on earth once there? If it were self sustained we wouldnt need to rely on the jews back home

Being involved in politics is being the deepest you can possibly get into everyday life and "down here", so why would you ask anyone here on our opinions on space when for all intents and purposes the outside of the planet doesn't exist? Hell, when's the last time anyone here has looked at the sky out of enjoyment and wonder? 5, before you were shut away or something I'm assuming..

That would literally take hundreds of years. Elons projected timeframe for it to go full self sustaining was 50-80 years, and that is ignoring long term health issues we aren't aware of.

Not to mention unless we find something incredably valuable on mars that earth desperately needs there would be zero reason for any kind of revolt

>Elon musk
>makes huge presentations about colonizing Mars
>can't even go 1 year without accidentally blowing up a normal rocket
Keep gargling his balls, guy is all talk zero execution.
And before you mindlessly repeat Space is Hard or some other bullshit just remember that SpaceX's competitors have near 100% success rate and no catastrophic failures over the past 10 years.

>SpaceX's competitors have near 100% success rate and no catastrophic failures over the past 10 years.

They also outsource most their shit to be built by agencies who basically got a fuck tonne of research from NASA and had huge failures evern before Musk thought of SpaceX being a reality. Musk is really the only one moving forward with a plan to go to to another planet and put someone on it

Musk is using money the government was already putting out to Make America Great Again. He is building things in America and selling them to foreign countries.

Australia is a strip mine for China, and not really anymore.

SpaceX also costs a fraction of the competition.

A tiny fraction of the population wants his EV's. That fraction also wants his underdeveloped technology to be affordable. Now that Musk is receiving a guaranteed income, now that part of the price of each vehicle is subsidised, there is no incentive to innovate, to manufacture it more cheaply and (hopefully) pass (some) of the (perhaps slightly) lower costs on (assuming inflation, wage hikes, falling demand and a whole host of other factors you completely ignore fail to make price cutting economically viable), to give his EV's the features prospective buyers actually want. Mainly extra range.

And hilariously, there is no demand. He's already axed his plans to bring the Model 3 down under. Perhaps people don't want to buy a gubment built, underdeveloped, 150km range hunk of trash with zero resale value.
It needs lots more time until EV's have both the range, performance and cost of conventional vehicles and no amount of subsidy will change that. A subsidy is an insurance against poor decisions, strategy and just plain poor products. It's an insurance which Musk has arranged for you to pay for, and you probably don't even realise it.

Make America Great Again.

If God pulled the dome off, would we die?

Building in America and selling in foreign countries is what we want, dumbass.

And the reason for this is their low intelligence, so I doubt they will have the intelligence necessary to successfully colonize Mars. All they know how to do is chimp for bananas.

I've read the bible (most of it) and also science (not even close) and science makes more sense.

If god is so smart why don't I have a filter on my windpipe to keep me from choking on food?

How

We can't afford space taxes.

Misunderstood your post, my bad.

I'm sure the plan includes a lot of 'throwing bodies at it until it works' that no body wants to talk about.

A lot of people are going to die building a self sufficient Mars colony

>I'm sure the plan includes a lot of 'throwing bodies at it until it works' that no body wants to talk about.

Everyone has already been talking about the risk. Musk even said in the debate today he'll try his hardest to give a free ride back. The fuel needed to return from mars is much less than on earth

>autists forming their own nation
Will become a possibility only after humans can be artificially produced. In which case I'm not sure I would want to have too many originals with me.

what's outside the universe?