ITT: Liberals duped into stumping for Trump

ITT: Liberals duped into stumping for Trump.

Megyn Kelly asked the same question and she was given a vacation.

H-HEY GUYS!

ALL THAT STUFF THAT DIDN'T STOP TRUMP IN THE PRIMARIES...

WELL... HERE IT IS... AGAIN! THAT'LL STOP HIM!

this time...

..right?

>fact
>fact
>if he didn't pay him why wasn't he sued?
>so proven innocent?
>fact

Liberals do not know what to do when someone stands their ground and won't back down, like Tom Petty.

They are used to calling people names (racist, bigot, etc.), followed by a groveling apology.

When, they do not get it, their heads basically explode like in Scanners.

Democracy Now! did a think today where they played the recording of the debate and hit pause so the 3rd party candidates could have their say, and Jill Stein was nailing Hillary hard.

No lies detected.

So, this is proof positive that there's a mole in CTR, right?

OMFG I've never had so much fun before watching these suicide minions shilling overtime.
It's like rats on a sinking ship still claiming victory
LULZ fvckerssss

THE HARDER YOU SHILL THE MORE YOU LOSE
bammmmm

Trump never said any of those things during the debate. The media is lying obviously.

>business is bad for the country, and Trump is a businessman
>Trump's smarts are bad for the country
>because a 5 man carpentry shop can't afford to sue an international business conglomerate over $25k dollars
>No, it's more like slightly less than proven guilty. Twice. Proven innocent would have been not settling and winning.
>yes, but also dodging the question

This

Every decent person wants to see Hillary burn.

Figuratively and literally.

>Point #1
That is indeed business. This is what America gets for keeping the Fed around.
>#2
Indeed. Tax goes to many bad things nowadays. Welfare is one of them.
>#3
Why should someone pay for inferior work? I don't know the full story, though.
>#4
It was settled. It was probably nothing, then.
>inb4 then Hillary's e-mails were probably nothing.
Real estate guy vs. Secretary of State... totally the same.
>#5
Rosie O'Donnell isn't the entire women gender, you retard.

>Why should someone pay for inferior work?
A contract?

(Well-written) contracts don't work like that.

If you do a shit job you get shit pay.

If Trump could write contracts for half a damn, he'd still be attached to the Apprentice.

He quit to run for President. Are you daft?

I fucking love Jill Stein. She wants the corrupt Democratic Party to get roasted by a Trump landslide so the green party rises to fill the void. She's strategic and smart. She knows a Republican landslide and a controversial Trump 4 years would put her party in the prime position to win the 2020 election, as the Democrats would have been seen as a failure.
So she's doing everything to prevent a Clinton Presidency as she knows if Clinton wins USA will be a one party state for ever, never giving Greens a chance next election.

>He quit to run for President
Ahahahahaha, is that what you thought? You quit to be president, not to run.

Shut the fuck up you fucking ctr leaf I know your only saying this stupid shit to make trump voters look stupid.

>pretending running for President doesn't take a huge amount of time, money, and resources that makes a side job a debilitating distraction
Not sure if shill or retarded.

>business is bad for the country

Nigger do you think he'd have time to do all his rallies and appearances if he was still on that shitty show?

yeah thats literally no big deal

I don't understand why "It's just business" doesn't make sense in the housing crisis. "Value" was meaningless, prices were soaring, and it wasn't following any reality. When the bubble burst, reality asserted itself and people with means could buy property for cheap again.

You know, BUY a property, develop or rehab it, SELL it later (or just rent it out forever)? How on Earth is that evil?