Anyone notic how few truly ugly people there are?

I have a theory that all of them eventually kill themselves by adulthood or become shut-ins because of how much our society values appearance. Manlets also fall into this category but the effect is not as intense. I do however think the number of shut-ins and suicides will grow

Note: I'm talking about facial structure, not hygiene, dental health, etc.

Hmmm really makes you think

willing to bet money you live on the coast or in a city near a huge body of water.

Most people are average (i.e. 5/10s).

t. midwesterner

Can confirm. I'm ugly and I go outside as little as I can. And I have stuff delivered whenever possible.

I never leave my house don't care

How did you know?

Yeah, humanity is now evolving based on looks, you could also argue that the better people look the more retarded they are (there are a lot of exceptions obviously), but this does not bode well for the human genome as we already know the average brain size is shrinking these days.

So you're saying social eugenics. You're probably right.

I don't know where you live but only the students in my city are generally attractive. Once you go into the poorer neighbourhoods or even the mall you will see a freakshow you'd have had to pay for a few generations ago.

Your theory is shit and lacks metrics.

Where are you drawing this pool of people to compare from? What are you defining as unattractive?

That's because handsome people get wrapped up in narcissism quite easily. I went from 230 to 170 and got rid of my face fat and became hella attractive, now I'm quite narcissistic and dumb. I used to be a smart fatass, now im a dumb handsome man.

In the US so many people are fat all the matter if you have a nice body nowadays

I went from 320 to 180 and I'm starting to get ripped and I'm still ugly. I find it upsetting desu.

Not true. Your bias is telling me you only deal with white people. Of course everyone looks attractive when their white.

Go into a shitskin neighborhood and try to have this same experience.

I'm in the same boat.

Sometimes I don't even answer the door for food deliveries but get one of my relatives to do it for me, you know to make small talk with the delivery person and such because I always sperg out.

It's been this way for 5 years, I don't remember going outside for any other purpose than smoking cigarettes or going to the gas station 3 blocks away to buy cigarettes

If you're calling your behavior "dumb" it just means you're acting contrary to your deepest convictions. Perhaps your weight loss allowed you to fit in and conform for the first time. Don't let acceptance by your peers change how you present yourself to them intellectually.

Faggot.

big cities have hotter chicks. Whether I'm in Chicago or San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Houston, NYC...the women are very attractive.

I could see how someone living in a high income area in one of these cities could assume that most people are attractive or at least "ok looking".

I assure you, drive through lower middle class white neighborhoods. Women who look like Roseanne are normal to kind of attractive. You basically have to be honey boo boo mama tier or hyperanoerexic to be considered unattractive

>Anyone notic how few truly ugly people there are?
No? I see ugly people all over the place.

Your mom obviously didn't kill herself soon enough

Usually it's just deformed people who are strikingly ugly. Practically everyone else just works around being average. Then you have the beautiful people who never look bad unless they become monstrously fat.

All about confidence, baby.
Be the cock of the walk.

this

Yes. Most "ugly" people are just fat or too lazy to care for their appearance. Worthless faggots that need to fucking step it up.

I'm a manlet but I've got a very attractive face

AMA

>this thread
Feels bad, man

its not just appearance, im 6'5 muscular build form a heavy manual labor job. iv had bitched hit on me even on my worst day, but my brain is fucked, has been since i was a kid, i see people especially women as monsters to fear.

theirs more to it that just appearance, iv know fugly guys that are 5'3 snag 7 and 8s. because of their charter/personality.

>OP is counterexample to his own post
kys