CTR BTFO

Post Debate Poll: Clinton Won on Performance, Trump Won Votes

>A post Debate Poll conducted after the presidential showdown at Hofstra University finds Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but Donald Trump won votes. While voters 47% to 44% think that Mrs. Clinton “won the first presidential debate,” Mr. Trump won over undecided voters who changed their mind by nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/

Looks like trump will get an electoral bump next week. Any hillary voters can tell me how it feels to lose even when you win ? How does it feel to win the debate but still lose ?

Let's make america whi... great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord
investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump was strong on actual issues (economy, jobs, trade, law and order) while Clinton brought up all the dumb shit nobody cared about that didn't sink Trump the last time it was brought up.

I agree with this. Hillary came prepared. She's a career politician. She had all the fake smugness, crocodile smiles, and canned pre-rehearsed lines crafted to give a good soundbit.

Trump, he rambled at times, he repeated himself once in a while, but everything he said came from the gut. He gave honest answers, he gave a "Joe Bluecollar" sort of vibe that would have resonated with ordinary people and not snooty socialites. He didn't say anything crazy or racist or whatever like the media was all building up to, so it just made them look like the pack of liars they are. Everyone could see that the moderator was biased, and Trump was the underdog, with the dude asking personal and pointed questions to Trump while tossing softballs to Hillary, and interrupting Trump 43 times, even ARGUING WITH him at points (unheard of for a debate moderator to do) while only interrupting Hillary 7 times.

But most important of all, Trump actually spoke about issues that affected Americans. He talked about jobs, he talked about globalism, he talked about bad trade deals and shitty immigration policy.

So yes, Hillary "won" if you are scoring this like a high school debate; but Trump was the one who actually spoke to people. As the political newcomer, he did what we were all hoping he would do, and shook things up. Changed the game. Put a person we could relate to on the ballot.

that's a good point. i also think trump seemed sincere, even though he wasn't calm and cool. hillary was wearing a shit-eating grin the whole time and didn't talk about policy nearly as much

my fucking sides!!!
GO TRUMP

I think pol derailed the media narrative enough that people will think this debate as a tie. They're very salty about the poll results.

Why does the media try and deny that trump is hot on their ass and November is nearing? Honestly, Hillary has spent 200 million dollars and 0.9 ahead in the RCP polls to show for it

i've been saying it: this is like bush all over again.

served two terms and never won a single debate according to the media.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HMMMM HMMMMMMMMM

>Donald Trump won votes.
why I cant hold all those python script votes

Emma is such a demented self-important twat, I want to debate her on social justice and make her cry then call her stupid and be really sexist to her.

She won with lies.

trump got factchecked by the host like a little bitch
waaaaa debates are rigged
cry more monkey faggot
if she won it's only because trump wasn't prepared and sniffed cocaine beforehand

Also while most Trump supporters already know all of Trump's talking points, most normies tuning in last night never heard them before, like how shitty the US infrastructure is compared to other countries and how US companies like Carrier are moving their jobs to Mexico. They are hearing this stuff for the first time. Those were the people Trump was out to reach.

Spotted the CTR shill who didn't read the article, which is not based on online polls

""""""""""""""""FACT-CHECKED"""""""""""""""

Like how stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional? When in fact it was ruled constitutional by SCOTUS, and the only snag it hit was in NY?

Terry v. Ohio. Look it up, you ignorant bitch. Trying to Candy Crowley Trump, and failed.

>peoplespunditdaily
sorry I'm not giving traffic to some noname right wing shill sites

nice ad hominem. a shill site wouldve used a cooked poll giving 80% support for trump. it merely reported statistic

so tell me: how does it feel to lose even when you win?

Imagine if she didn't spend that 200 million

>Clinton does not have any real achievements to boast after eigth years as Frist Lady, another eight years in the Senate, four years as Secretary of State, and two presidential campaigns
> B-but she's a great debater

Why will anyone shill for someone like that?

>so tell me: how does it feel to lose even when you win?
ask trump that lost despite pepe rigged polls

at this point i dunno if hillary can handle an additional trump bump. Must be getting hot in here eh ?

Hillary over prepared for debate, Trump under prepared.

Hillary needed an absolute KO victory, Trump just needed to not fuck up royally.

Hillary used all her ammo on Trump for little effect and Trump held back.

Hillary might have "won" the debate with substance but it was all empty calories while Trump was just Trump.

In the end the debate was a complete wash and it'll set the tone for the next two debates.

Hillary needs to be less boring and robotic, act like she gives a fuck about Americans. Trump actually needs a lot of work on his debating skills and if he could harness zingers and deliver them with tactical precision he'll be in good shape.

Funny Clinton is a career politician for the past 30 years. While trump is an outsider. However only trumps "record" got brought up. Hillary's didn't seem relevant for some odd reason.

I'd like to thank the moderator for correcting the record on that one.

If you were not some lazy faggot beaner you'd check how and for what and when she voted and in which projects she participated.

but oh well trump that openly admits tax avoidance is totally better

trump bump?
which one? his cocaine addiction? sniff sniff sniff

Every time I bring this up people look at me like I'm crazy.

Up until this election the moderators NEVER challenged presidential nominees during the debates the way they are now. Fact checking isn't the moderators job, the debators are the ones that need to challenge their opponent's statements. The only reason why it's being tolerated is because it's Trump that's getting pulled through the ringer. I mean look what happened to Matt Lauer when he went off script with Hillary's email scandal question. Lauer was hung out to dry by the liberal media collective. They made it loud and clear that getting tough on Hillary is bad for your career.

Candy Crowley.

>Trump held back
>uhh you said superpredators
>you deleted emails!
>um... c-crooked hillary!
Dunno what debate you watched mate, Trump dropped every single meme criticism against hillary he had.

lol, you shitposting faggot

He mentioned those two things, yes. You think that's all he has? Off the top of my head, Uranium to Russia, Haiti. Never mentioned Bill Clinton's escapades, her laughing about getting pedos scot free or her threats and harassment of the women who came out against Bill.

And he literally never called her Crooked Hillary.

Held back in the sense that Trump could have dropped an atomic bomb on Hillary when he brought up the DNC leak.

He only had to say "Bernie Sanders should be in that podium, not you Mrs. Clinton. The DNC rigged the primaries to guarantee your nomination. America doesn't need anymore Clinton scandals".

>He didn't say anything crazy or racist or whatever like the media was all building up to, so it just made them look like the pack of liars they are.

It was imposible for Trump to live up to the caricature that the MSM had painted of him, the people watched the debate thinking they'll see the second coming of Hitler, instead, they saw a man that sounded like them and spoked from the heart

Very interesting that ms obese universe had a baby with a Cartel member and Comey is on the board of HSBC while they were laundering money for the cartels.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord

investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/

truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/

To be fair, if Hitler was on that stage, he wouldn't have lived up to the caricature the MSM has created of Trump.

Thank you for correcting the record.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him.

Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

Check em.

>This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic.

the clinton campaing is hoping for "teh EEEEVIL Alt-right" to attack ms piggy with her sex tape to reinforce the idea that trump suporters, and by extension Trump, hate women

Hillary made a joke of herself. And then you had Mr. Cuban what the heck was he her body guard.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/

Supporting a woman that defended a child rapist and laughed about the case later on

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Hillary Clinton is still a garbage human

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

Uhmmm, what debate did you fucking watch? Trump didn't even touch the iceberg. Fucking faggot.

I want her to lose so badly, I've been fake shilling for hill to anger even the shills

I'm waiting for these results to hold up for longer than the first 24 hours before I view Gravis and PPD's flash polls as something other than outliers.

I just don't have faith in normies to not fall for MSM narratives.

>Clinton Won on Performance
She literally lied every time she opened her mouth
She did not win anything except a giant fuck you

>tfw winning the 2D chess game was never his goal
>whereas she put all her efforts into it like it's all that matters
>she actually thinks anyone gives a shit about what he said about Rosie O'Donnell
>I-I won t-the debate so wh-why aren't I 0.50 points ahead?

LOL The people's daily pundit poll?

Do tell me, where is there ranking in poll accuracy?

Such desperation from the trumptards lol

Who cares. Seeing those high poll numbers has a persuasive effect.

They were the most accurate poll in the 2014 midterms and called Bevin's election in 2015 accurately.

Their POTUS race accuracy has yet to be seen, but they do have a track record to point at.

I think Holt was in the right because Trump was stating that what Holt just said was incorrect. Holt was defending himself. Just because you're the moderator doesn't mean you have to take abuse from some spoiled little shit that's used to bossing people around and being rude as fuck because it's the 'American way' to feel less than those with lots of money and demand little from them for your peon trade.

Who knows? Maybe the world will give Trump a chance and stop being so 'rigged' and 'biased' and let a person who is clearly out of his element a chance to impose his vision of how to make the world more profitable for himself using the last vestiges of the southern mudsill theory that the GOP is trying to utililize to 'make America great again'.

>wasting trips on all that butthurt