My dad told me guys should wait till their 30 and then find a nice young 18-20 year old to get married to is he right...

My dad told me guys should wait till their 30 and then find a nice young 18-20 year old to get married to is he right Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RSDTyler
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmD8mZZKfc
youtu.be/TjZIPClPR6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you are 30, 18-20 year old women will be insufferable to associate with.

/thread

first post best post.

Seems pretty dumb to me desu. She'll be way immature. But then again maybe women don't mature all that nicely when they ride the cock carousel for over 10 years. Meh. Also they already live longer than men, she'll be alone in her old age and that's not right. Really doesn't seem ideal to me senpai.

That's what male friends are for. You don't need to have a socratic debate with your chosen womb.

I did that. Now I'm a level 2 wizard

It is generally true that men are better when older, have an easier time, know how things work, have a career established; plus women generally just want an older, taller guy. I wouldn't put exact years on that but that tendency for older guy, younger girl is very broadly true. Female sexual value is tied to youth and expires completely at a point near middle age ("the wall"), whereas older men are self-selected for value and their sperm has longer telomeres, yielding longer-lived offspring.

I used to be a wizard like you, but then I took a vagina to the penis.

you better either be really good looking or have a lot of money

wait till you are 55 then marry a 18 year old Pinay and have kids with her

I have a wife and kids just so i dont look weird
I love my wife
But my bro friend is my soul mate

I don't think that works in modern society now. Bitches nowadays think about their status in life and in social media. Do you think they would like to get made fun of by marrying someone that old?

Well its probably what your dad did. So he is telling you that to make it seem like its normal. You're ugly and your dad was too. But you're probably not too stupid so you'll make money and some bitch will be stupid enough to marry you. Claiming youre so mature and guys her age are so immature.
But he's lying to you. And she's lying to you. Respectable men are with women close to the same age. She just wants a free pass because she is an idiot. Figures since you have a solid job and a home her life will be easy. She will never be fulfilled and always feel like she missed out on her early twenties. This will result in her cheating on you. You might find out but even if you do you won't do anything about it.
When you're 55 she'll divorce you. Take half of your money she never worked for and go slut around.
You will be lonely and die alone.

My mum is one year older then my dad.

this

that is the greatest bit of wisdom anyone could impart on you. treasure it.

This. I couldn't even imagine one of these college girls dropping everything for that life, and they certainly don't think so far ahead as to consider the stability of it. They're young and want to have fun.

how much is 'alot' to a girl?

what is wrong with it? Spend your 20's wisely cultivating your skills, physique and character. Have experiences with friends, sleep around some and find your self a hot younger women when you are at your prime as a man and have some kids.

never pass up true love, but overall yes your father is right because a man's value increases as he ages because we gain experience, confidence, and generally look better with a bit of mileage.

The opposite is true for women

you're dad's a fucking sick pedophile

My dad is 3 years older than my mum. But an age gap like that sounds too much imo.

I'm 20 and I can barely talk to women my age. They're unbearable. I'll admit I'm a virgin but I don't want offspring so I'd be fine with an older woman personally. I accept the general trend is for men to marry younger women but a gap like that is too big.

I'm gunna dox you and tell your wife m8

>virgin who has never been in a relationship detected
Protip: when you're with a woman, only a small fraction of the total time is spent fucking. If you think always being out with your friends is an acceptable course of action, she will be fucking Jamal in your bed every time you're out.

If you associate with a brainless bimbo, don't be surprised if she does brainless bimbo things.

>generally look better with a bit of mileage

idk, most middle aged men I see are balding, chubby etc. I have a thing for MILFs though so maybe I'm biased

Congrats, you have a thing for used up pussies that have done everything with everyone except you. You have been settled with.

I don't think about it like that. Plus I'm incredibly tight with money and distrusting of people so she's not going to take me for a ride. I certainly won't be raising any family. I just find older women easier to talk to and more relaxed/mature.

He's kind of right. I would be with a 20 y.o as a 30 year old. Girls are easy to form, so she'd be redpilled and wife material in no time.

yes

You're a 20 year old virgin, what do you know about talking to women?

>I just find older women easier to talk to and more relaxed/mature.
That's because they are. Cred Forums just has this weird obsession (probably got it from anime) that women are only good if they're obedient teenage virgins and the only thing they're even good for is pumping out babies.

i'm 34 and agree wholeheartedly
>any woman under 25 is a vapid wet hole
>any woman over 30 is a desperate whore that made bad choices.

I'll admit, not much. But in my experience, I do find older women smarter, funnier, more welcoming and less stuck up. I'll accept I'm in a minority

based dad

I agree, I have been banging cougars since I was 18.

Going for a woman that's 10+ years younger is just asking for trouble. The age difference is simply too vast for any semblance of stability.

All the Virgins ITT really need to learn the name "Owen Cook" and follow his teaching.

youtube.com/user/RSDTyler

so is 25-30 the sweet spot or is it just untitled? I'm early 20's and have always dated 2-4 years older for reasons.

Here's one of my favorites where he pulls a 10 while shes with her mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmD8mZZKfc

Great idea if you want to get divorced in 3 years and have half your shit taken. Date and marry your equal or better, not some bimbo.

Listen to your goddamn father for once OP

I'd say mid-late 20s is the sweetspot.

Your dad is a moron. The trick is to paralyze the female and then lay your male eggs inside her so that your larval spawn will have nutrition upon emerging from the corpse.

is this just PUA stuff?

Marry a woman who is willing to be a caretaker of children and a house wife at ~25 and have around 2 kids by the time you're 30.

t. knower

No, 30 is too young. 40 is a good age.

Young twenties 21-25 is perfect. After that they are fat or have a kid or have slept with 30 guys or have an std it horrible debt or on hardcore drugs or in jail or have served jail.

Which Is pretty much all women over 25

First off, congrats on the zero digits on the timer. Secondly, at least it's not a 43 year old man wanting a 20 year old pussy who already has kids in their 20s.

>1hr presentation on how to put your dick in a woman

He is completely correct.

False. Women reach mental maturity much earlier than men. This is a boon as much as it is a downside. 18yo women are just as mature as 40yo women.

Enjoy your patatoes

>listening to Owen Cuck

gaaayyy

And you'll also notice 30yo women are more childish and insufferable than teenage girls. And that women age like milk.

I'm 34 and I agree with this 34 year old.
I have dated a 18 year old in my 30s and it was terrible and not worth the sex.

hell no . sperm dies at 35 .
you will never find a mate in 5 years.

Bullshit.

do you think you'll be able to hold a meaningful conversation with an 18 year old when you're 30?

Do you actually think a conversation with a woman of any age is "meaningful"?

My goal is to marry a 25(ish) year old when I'm 35(ish).
>get to bang sluts for awhile
>get to travel/explore the world
>get to focus on improving yourself
>get to focus on career (for me it's being a doctor probably)
>get to have young hot wife for a long time
>get to have lots of children
>get to have no regrets about not living life to the fullest as a youth and also being a husband/father
Not seeing the downsides here. I guess if I find someone on the way that's fine too, but this is my plan.

> wait til your thirties
Yes.
> for a 18-20 year old
Jesus fuck, no. That's literally asking to be JUSTed.

But whatever, get married young, realize how fucking awful 99% of women are at an early age, hit your thirties and realize all the women your age have at minimum one child because women are fucking idiots and never use protection and then you can use the phrase never talk to me or my wife's son ever again unironically.

Memes aside, our culture has created a truly awful time for anyone looking for a traditional family, women are whores and the majority of them cant fathom what loyalty is. You either win the "I got lucky and found a miracle woman" lottery or you are in for a rough time.

Your best option is to be ambitious as fuck in pursuing what you want to do in life and find a woman that wants to ride your success, that's your best option than hoping for "love".

No

18-20 is way too old

Leaf coming in with real advice

This guy know what he's talking about.

so will 20-40 yo women. might as well get a hot young one.

>checks flag
>w..what

wtf pol lied. i love justin, all of canada, and jews now

>women be insufferable to associate with.
he speaks the truth

I am the exception to the rule. Please don't stop hating leafs on my account.

Somebody just turned 30...

that's what domestic enforcement is for

Based leaf speaks the truth

I will shill for leafs wherever I feel you brother.

>Not just being an honest person and not giving a fuck about (((opinions)))

yes
source; im 30
find a smart one tho
also nice id sucker

Older women are great when you're young. You get good conversation, good experience, and little expectation. Once you get older though you'll be longing for that fresh young pussy. Granted putting up the the dumb cunt is a hassle so just use her for her body and don't play into the drama, it's a worthwhile endeavor to pass the time while waiting for the right catch.

he's right but it will be a true test of the man's character in how well he can make that woman truly his.
Not for the betacucks who depend their whole lives on their women

That means your dad has shit game

Who is this semen demon?

>thinks he knows shit
>is still on page 1 tier PUA garbage

>doesn't know Kristin

M8...

Yes.
Your dad is right.
But make sure to find a nice Australian abo woman

PEDOS OUR REEEEEEEEE

*OUT OUT OUT

The hot crazy matrix is the best approach I have found regarding selecting women. youtu.be/TjZIPClPR6I

Your/your partner's age is irrelevant. If you find a woman worth marrying, then marry her. That said, less than 1% of women are worth marrying, so you had better be damned sure that that marriage thing is gonna work.

I'm 30 this year, and have been married for 5 years. That said, my wife went homeless with me, despite having better options. The options weren't extended to me, so she stayed with me.

After that, I trusted her with my life. No regrets 5 years in marriage, and 1.5 years of living together before marriage.

Yes

I'd say maybe bump it a bit higher, marry a 24 year old when you're 28-29. Old enough to have finished school and not be a complete retard, but not so old that she'll have taken the length of the Barrier reef in Jamal's dick.

If she's had less than 3-5 sexual partners, she'll be fine. Ideal is to have a 24 yr old virgin who is done school and wants to be a stay at home mom/whatever, but good luck finding that.

Multi meme

This is so wrong, it's girls eggs that age ya goof

Not really my parents got divorced and when my dad was 38 he got a 20 year old who is still his wife.

Eeeh, it's higher than 1% but you gotta do things entirely differently with those girls.

It's still quite common. I know many women in their 20's who don't have a problem with a 10+ year gap. The same standards apply regardless of age - Are you good looking, are you financially stable? And for men those two things usually improve as they age.

No moron, girls' eggs run out, sperm ages. Older parents = shittier children. If you're gonna wait, freeze your sperm and use 20-year-old-you's sperm for your kids.

Shit I'm already 27 and been fapping for years.

This guy knows what's up.

Women only seek strong men. Nobody with disabilities or flaws.

>If you're gonna wait, freeze your sperm and use 20-year-old-you's sperm for your kids.
should i do this?

30 year dna is superior
30 is the new 18

Boy are they fuckable, though...

your dad is a wise man, but his wisdom does not apply to modern times

I'm actually being serious here. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to have autistic kids and shit. We used to think it was just the mother's age, but it turns out the father's age is more strongly correlated with whether or not the kid will have problems.

Fag.

The wife and I regularly bring home young 20-something year old women for fucks and shenanigans.

There ain't nothing wrong with twenty-something year old fucks and shenanigans once in a while.

From what I have seen, 25 year old women are already used up, jaded, selfish, disgusting cunts.

They fuck almost continuously from 15 to 25, ten years of dozens of strange dick in them. All they have to do is open their legs.

By that time they are just looking for money, but can't resist their urges - still fucking as many as they can.

30, means 15 years of dicking from strangers, a few negros to try them out, some of their 'gay' male friends when drunk, already had several STDs, maybe an abortion, hormones permanently fucked from over a decade on the pill.

Then they want to settle down, with someone with money and a steady job.
Within a short time, she is back thirsty for more strange dicks, when she eventually finds one with more money she can dupe, she will leave you and take half your money at least.

The answer? Marry young, make sure you mold her correctly, keep her isolated, have as many children as possible as soon as possible, then kill her and leave her body for the wolves.

Raise your children, teach your sons the correct way.

I have been considering this.

If only all people as brain dead as you were executed at birth.
Nothing to do with what you are saying, just who and what you are shines through like a tumour on an mri.

The thing is a woman isn't mentally developed by then. By the time she reaches that age...who knows what monster will emerge.

If you spent less time on magic the gathering you'd maybe be able to keep your life from falling apart while your estranged wife muff dives whilst taking my cock from behind right up her pink, gaping asshole.

Get on my level.

I jizz a max of like 7 times a year. (always in my sleep)

You don't store it in your balls, shitsack. You make 5000 sperm/second and the ones that don't get ejaculated end up getting reabsorbed by your body. It's not like you can store it up for later.

Again, your sub-normal council estate made, half formed brain can't help but stink through the screen.

What are you even doing here, did the daily mail link to this site one day. Maybe you should go back to the comments section of that place.

30 is maybe a bit old. I'd say you want your first child by 28-30.

As for the woman, no. Under 21 is just asking for craziness. Maybe 24 or so when you marry her.

So best plan, get you life/career set by 25. Start dating a lot of 21-22 year olds for a few weeks to 2-3 months each, until you find a good one. Then test her for a while to make sure. Get a ring on her in less than 2.5 years. Start having babies right away.

Good plan.

I'm actually trying to do that now. It's kind of hard since they all been brainwashed to stay away from older men. I think they'll see the light soon.

youre going to regret thinking this way in 3 years

>sperm dies at 35

That's not how testicles work.

If you really want to optimize your dating, you should read about the "fussy suitor problem". (But I hope you like math...)

I can't stand my own views from when I was that age. How the fuck do you think I would possibly be able to stand an 18-20 year old womans views?

Nah lad. You get someone regardless of their age that you can stand to be with for extended periods of time and then redpill them as much as possible.

Sperm doesn't age. Your testicles are always producing new sperm. As you age the quality decreases and the quantity, but you're still producing enough good sperm for a healthy child.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. Most couples are of the same age(+/- 1-2 years difference), so that graph might as well show the age of the mother at conception.

Naw immortality

Yup, When I was like 14 years old I was told the same by my Auntie, at first I thought it was too extreme and I would be too old by that time but now I understand perfectly why.

Back when I was 24 I dated a 16 years old for a whole year and it was fun, no problems with her family as long as you are know to be resourceful and hard working and not a pushover(even better if you met a family member from work place), any issues where she was immature or I couldn't associate with her I just started changing her views to match mine.

It was pretty easy and I've done the same with a few more girls, I have even met a few mothers that have ask me to marry their daughters.

I'm full of confidence that THIS can be done as long as you stay in shape, have a career and don't give up and know how to listen and handle people, people specially young people let out of lot when they talk.

My plan is to fuck around until I turn 28-30 and then marry a 18 years old.

In case any of that fails I will just fuck around with younger girls and impregnate as many as I can and then leave them to be single moms, I really give no fucks but I would prefer that to not be the case and have a wonderful family instead.

If anyone wondering I didn't had any luck with woman unntil I was like 20 never dated anyone before that not even a girlfriend literally no luck with woman I lost my virginity when I almost 21 and it was with a slut.