Brit/pol/ -Deutsche bank Edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=JKQwgpaLR6o

>THREAD SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

>THREAD VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>Anger of PC accused of racism: Officer investigated after telling pro-Kurd protester 'you don't tell me what to do in my country' during clashes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html

>Pupil nationality data 'will not be passed to Home Office'
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37474705

>Sadiq Khan urges Labour to follow his success if it ever wants power again as Jeremy Corbyn tightens his grip on fractious party
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/labour-conference-sadiq-khan-jeremy-corbyn-angela-rayner/

>Sturgeon to link Brexit to austerity in London speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37472910

>Boris Johnson: UK will help Turkey join the EU
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu

>BBC iPlayer login will be required from 2017
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37477229

>Turkish town promises to ‘sacrifice many sheep in Boris’ honor’
politico.eu/article/turkish-town-promises-to-sacrifice-many-sheep-in-boris-honor/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/27/eu-fears-migrant-exodus-egypt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Amelia.

2nd for Gemma

>wake up
>sky news is telling me some kike has died like im supposed to care

Little Sipho: "Mommy, mommy, can I lick the bowl clean?"

Mother: "No! Just flush it like everyone else."

That's not a good look for her.

>He wouldnt lick that perfect tum
Faggot.

Her face looks like Andy Serkis though.

>sees a pretty woman
>immediately thinks of a man
Yep.
Faggot.

What countries would you include in British Empire 2.0?
Australia
New Zealand
Canada
Ireland
British Overseas Territories
Gibraltar
Cyprus
Egypt
Singapore
Hong Kong
Belize
Guyana

More like you see a masculine features in a women and you find that attractive.

some one left him in the toaster too long

>including shitskin nations
Australia
BOT
Cyprus
Gibraltar
Ireland
Israel
New Zealand

Lads, we could literally see the happening tonight/tomorrow judging by the credit fault swap prices chart.

Looks to go a leg higher next trading day. Pic related.

>he prefers degenerate slags to high class ladies
You just keep getting worse.
Stop posting.

What is this?

-Egypt
-Guyana

+Malta
+Falklands
+British Indian Ocean Territory

Its about strategy and commerce

We need Egypt to control the whole of the med

Who /still up/ here?

rate my filteries test

You end up a cucked country with minority native capital governed by a islamist mayor this way

Just cleanse and claim.

bamp

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/27/eu-fears-migrant-exodus-egypt/

Nooooooope.

I would settle for occupying the Suez Canal, however.

If we had Egypt we would control the borders and not let them leave

Only Anglo countries.

Build an enormous wall in South USA and at Calais.

The cost of insuring a Deutsche Bank bond against default for one year.

500 = 5.00% interest.

Basically people are willing to forgo the income from the coupon payments in return for securing their principal.

e.g.

Institutional Investor A buys $10 million of DB 5 year maturity bonds, receiving interest payments of let's say 5%. Investor then can purchase insurance on those same bonds for approximately 3% a year. Therefore guaranteeing himself net 2% a year and the return of his principal in the event of default.

I am not sure what the 5-year yield on DB corporate sub bonds, but I think my guess of 5% is close.

Basically DB bondholders are so scared of a default they are willing to forgo all of their interest to guarantee the return of the principal of their loan to DB.

Thus, happening.

Heil Assad

"To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a Power as to render wars impossible, and promote the best interests of humanity." - Cecil Rhodes

Ah shit, forgot about South Africa. Can just send them all there.

this scenario gets much worse if DB was stupid enough to sell insurance on its own bonds.

Was Cecil the ultimate eternal Anglo?

Basically, he summed up the best and worst aspects.

The world is nearly all parcelled out, and what there is left of it is being divided up, conquered and colonised. To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annex the planets if I could; I often think of that. It makes me sad to see them so clear and yet so far.

Trump has lost guys.

May as well wrap BREXIT up boys, Hillary is keeping us in.

Let's just hope she treats us nice.

Inb4 CTR

bump

ok shill

ruh roh

fuck you OP I thought this was the bank watch thread