Now that it is confirmed by the UN we have to pay reparations to black ppl, how much should we give them?

Now that it is confirmed by the UN we have to pay reparations to black ppl, how much should we give them?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEqa90XpPw0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
youtube.com/watch?v=edPn7MtawLs
youtube.com/watch?v=rLxiDT8RcSE
archive.is/QV1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pay them with an entire continent
>Africa

jobs, jobs for everyone.

Complimentary showers

>Get to live in the greatest nation to ever exist
>Not enough of a reparation

Ticket to some other progressive country.

UN should KIS

We should pay reparations. Every nigger gets a bullet in the head. One each!

Are mulattos eligible?

Because I'm half Irish and I deserve reparations because my ancestors built the railroads and didn't even get paid minimum wage. I also deserve reparations for all the crops my ancestors grew as slaves for England.

We should just give everybody reparations based on the assumption that something bad happened to one of their ancestors at some point.

Average farm hand or domestic servant wage × years worked + interest - costs of civil war + costs of rebuilding + compensation for families of dead or injured Union soldiers + welfare costs since 1965 + incarceration and policing costs.

>tfw you are a black trans Holocaust survivor

where's my Money?

Lets be generous, make that 2 for each.

Send them back to Africa. I'd chip in an extra 5% tax a year.

My great grandma was interned during WWII bc of her nation of origin (Italy).

Give zem ze promiese land, goyim

They can have as much lead as they want.

you know, I never got reperations and why we're afraid to pay them.
Just fucking give them the money and go ALL IN on Apple and Nike stock.
Niggers buy iPhones and shoes....we'll make back our reperations money and more, and the niggers will be left with no leverage and a sweet pair of kicks.
Are white people so retarded now that we've forgotten how to invest?

The reparations could come in a variety of forms, according to the panel, including "a formal apology, health initiatives, educational opportunities ... psychological rehabilitation, technology transfer and financial support, and debt cancellation."

The first answer is more than enough.

>sorry

Thats all you get. Now get the fuck back to work.

I love when lazy niggers complain about America but would rather stay here than go back to nigger-land, sorry I meant Africa.

A trip home

Let's conquer Madagascar for them. We can create camps for them to hang out in while we ship them over there.

Always a good plan.

No that requires enough logic to see things to their logical conclusion.

Hey I'm half Irish, figure I can start asking for reparations for Irish slavery in order to show how the Left just cares about how dark your skin is?

$10,000 to all living slaves for each year they were enslaved, $5,000 to the living children of slaves for each year they were enslaved.

>Now that it is confirmed by the UN we have to pay reparations to black ppl, how much should we give them?
one bullet each

$20 gift certificates to either KFC or popeyes. Their choice to show them we care.

Inb4 racist. Fuck that shit fried chicken is delicious.

the benefit isn't enough?

They are not owed fucking anything. If they got money for reperations the ghetto cunts would just waste it on stupid crap and then moan and ask for more. A lot of people have suffered. A bunch of 20 year old ghetto rats who have never suffered true racism do not deserve anything.

So everyone in retail?

Good answer

>psychological rehabilitation

You can't be fucking serious?

$0.01 reparations for the entire African American community.

>UN
Has this gathering of fags and jews ever done anything of importance or has it always been a megaphone for Marxists?

>$5,000 to the living children
That still might be a lot. Former slaves were having kids into the 1930s and shit.

1 plane ticket to Africa

Time to pay up ameritards

You fucking sand dindus are the ones who enslaved them in the first place

50 cent

Implying KFC is in any way superior to Popeyes. Even a nigger can understand that.

Is this only for white people? It wouldn't be fair if Asians or Latinos had to pay

>technology transfer
Is this a euphemism for free cellphones or is the UN actually retarded? How the fuck are we going to transfer technology to people in our own country? Are we suppose to give the NAACP the plans for the F-35 or something?

I'm from Russia and the UN told us to do something similar. We never did it.

How about we institute racism into the private job hiring process such that massively under-qualified black people get more opportunities than others and companies that don't obey can be fined or even risk a hostile take over?

A tree and a rope for every nigger.

As many Free 22lr as it takes.

direct from this leaf's bank account

Personally I feel like this won't even fucking matter to tell you the truth. Yes, our history was kind of fucked, but you need to understand one important thing: they would still be in mud huts in africa, if we didn't bring them to this country.

Giev moni pls

This. Hire googles to work on cotton fields.

Idk. That one really puzzled me. Maybe they want control of major tech sectors. Hand over the internet in the name of reparations? Only thing I know for sure is whatever we give them they are sure to fuck it up.

>obama hands over internet to un in oct
>trump wins presidency
>obama takes control of un and the internet he just gave to himself.

They deserve the life extending technology, too, Delacourt.

Someone needs to get niggers to start a nigger movement to go back to Africa, with the taxpayer paying for the flights.

If a ten year old slave from 1850, impregnated a woman in 1930 when he was 90, the child would over 80. But of course this example probably doesn't exist.

Absolutely fucking nothing.

We already gave them the 13th and 14th Amendments.

RIP Kimbo Slice

I really respected you.

the fact that you would listen to the u.n. is utter retarded

What are they getting an apology for? Being distantly related to some poor schmuck that had it bad?

Why am I apologizing? My family (literally everyone) didn't start coming to this country until 1920. Why should I apologize for something I had no part in?

This shit is fucking stupid.

They got their reparations in the form of rights to vote etc.

I was thinking a 10 year old from 1865.

Isn't it enough that they got to live in a first world country instead of africa?

about three fiddy

They can either go back to Africa or have a job, welfare and EBT are over.

Holy shit you beat me to it

KEK wills it

>taking the UN seriously

Kek confirms

Im just thinking how much more funny it would be if president trump got up there had a big press conference.

>pulls mic closer
>Snifffff
>sorrynotsorry

And thats it. Shows over folks. Now do something productive with your lives.

no we just hate the idea of giving in to bullies demands

They won't be happy until whites are dead. Nothing is, and never will be, enough.

Appeasement doesn't work, and every last one of them can just fuck right the hell off. You want free shit beyond what you already receive? Come and try to take it, see what happens.

This is why we need right wing death squads for fucks sake

Why the hell did we even create the UN? It's so obviously not in our favor and fucks us over whenever it can.

I've never owned a slave. I've never injured or killed a black person. I never denied a job to someone over their race. I owe nothing.

>A formal apology
Well? I'm waiting. Apologize

> leafs unaware of the google movement.

Also on top of that we've paid over the estimated reparations cost in gibmedats and dem programs.

I identify as a niggerCopter

But they'd lose their leverage and gain fucking nothing. NOTHING.
AND WE'D ALL BE RICHER.
Maybe this is why the Jews are pushing for reps in the first place.

>tfw Arabs owe them nothing when they enslaved 10 times the amount and cut the Penises of their slaves off.

You dont say?

youtu.be/UEqa90XpPw0

So shit they already have? And why do they think the US has to pay? Why not just track down the wealthy Skypes and Google google owners descendants and have them foot the bill since it is (((their))) ancestors who were responsible?

Im part German and I demand reparations for Dresden.

>1860s average yearly wage of a farm hand
It's only fair and they'll willing agree

since you consider slavs niggers too
can we get some gibmedats too?

Who is this *pic related* UN ?

kek wills it

they don't have any leverage, none of them were slaves, and this will only make people here hate them more for being lazy, entitled trash.

If it starts a race war where we can eliminate them then it'd be worth it. I just wish they would all go back to africa, America would be beautiful again.

It's not a coincidence at all that they came to this conclusion a month before the most important US election of all time

They have worldstar and twitter. I don't know what else they could want.

Over my eternally youthful body.

They've really got some fucking nerve to feed this fire and embolden this chimps even more
I bet any money next riot one nigger will say
>Even the UK say we deserve whites gibs us what we's b owed
They'll fuck it up

>technology transfer

ive got your technology right here.

The majority of whites THINK they have leverage, you pay them reparations and they squander it, there's noone left to blame but the blacks.
We're happy to blame them for being black here at Cred Forums, but the normies think they have a case.
We can easily put an end to that.
Once they've had their final meal ticket, they'll all be poor again, and we can move on with the purging because they can't cry persecution anymore.
All might not be forgiven, but whites will no longer feel guilty once (stupid) whites give up their material goods. I say stupid because if you don't know how to make money off of reps, you havent been paying attention.

t. Martin Shkreli

Niggers will receive not one dime. Americans paid enough in blood and hard cash. In fact, 1 trillion went to nigger welfare in the last century.

The UN should be more deeply preoccupied by all the fucking African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries that still have slavery today.

>Oy vey remember the six million Irish slaves you dirty Anglos!

nigga seriously?

only thing thats gonna happen is the stock price in Cadillac is going to skyrocket, buy now.

When's the last time the UN actually did anything

None, I want reparations for anti-white black terrorism. They are the true racists with deep rooted hate for white people and wont ever stop attacking them.

How many? 2 in the chest, one in the head

>is the UN actually retarded?
Yes

I say you burgers should negotiate a deal where you guys pay some reparation, but totally eliminate black history month.

it was created after ww2 as a replacement for the league of nations

We should offer them a job application.

I remember when they had a huge discussion about flush toilets and how Africa shouldn't have plumbing because it was racists and hurt the environment.

Can't recall anything t b h

>give darkies welfare, foodstamps, housing, affirmative action, scholarships, etc
>they still need reparations

We can save money and be extra generous at the same time by using shotgun shells.

Just pay them in guns and ammunition so they can kill even more of each other in the ghettos.

>never owned a slave
>still have to pay jamal and shawnti'qua and her 13 nigglets

You'll be needing this america

>psychological rehabilitation

>ok tyrese welcome to therapy, what would you like to discuss?
>dayum man dindu niffin
>i see and how does that make you feel?
>ayooo fo reel lemme holla a choo doe
>o-ok, i feel were making progress here
>(starts throwing gang signs and chimping before stealing therapists car for repatriashunz)
>same time next week?

Give them reparations and it will be wasted and they will still complain and blame white people.

Fuck me I found this article on Raw story. The comments are fucking nuts

Just tell the U.N we are going to pay reparations using the money we prop up the U.N with

See how fast they shut up

That fucking sub-human monkey just wants more gibs.

Send them all back to Africa.
That's how we'll pay our "reparations"

Those slimy kikes have to give us back Jesus.

If the niggers get their cash, I want Jesus back.

>Now that it is confirmed by the UN we have to pay reparations to black ppl, how much should we give them?
Give them each a mule, since you've already run out of acres.

We will never pay reparations. The South will secede before it ever gets to that point (real possibility).

Everyone in the UN should seriously kill themselves, they're the least relevant organization on the planet. People listen to PETA more than they do the UN.

If I ever see one of those blue helmets on my country's soil I'll blow it off the poor fuck's head.

Yes, we all know that, and the League of Nations did jack shit too

just rename welfare to "reparations" and they'll be happy.

Win/win, your blacks would leave for the gibs me dat

I never even considered myself a racist until fairly recently. They keep pushing they have to realize we'll do the same back. Another guy commented about "whitesplaining". Can we start hanging these people amd executing them in the streets already?

Blue helmets make great targets.

this
they will never stop crying because white sympathy is the only way they can survive.

The white man literally saved sub-Saharan negroes from the hell hole that is Africa in exchange for a lil slavery and institutional racism and they still want more free shit.

We should zip cuff each and every one that wants reparations of any kind and load them into shipping containers, load them onto a fuck ton of C-5 GALAXYs and drop them off in Africa.
Then say there's your reparations. You've been returned to the land from whence your ancestors came, who were sold to western slavers by other blacks who held them as slaves.

you would be surprised how many of us they are creating
they are doing it to themselves, just sit back and let them

Our only answer should be: we whites don't owe you a damn thing. Now get bent.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

praise kek

You do know they will never stop expecting free money right? What ever they get it will never be enough. They are as insatiable as the Jew when it comes to free shit they didn't earn. It suddenly occurs to me are Jews just smart whiteish Google's? They have no shame they steal from everyone and you can't trust them for shit.

Why can't countries just leave the fucking UN? What authority do they have over this sort of shit? This is retarded.

Niggers already get welfare. Employers are forced to hire a useless nigger to hit the diversity quota.

Black people are too irresponsible to have money

Do like the god emperor and stop paying taxes

Very true my friend.
On the brignt side this news of the UN calling for reparations may actually end up boosting Trump in the polls because of his already anti-NATO/UN stances.

The next month or so is going to be quite interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=edPn7MtawLs

That pic makes my hatred grow.

Its not about them.
Its about white guilt.
Once we rid whites of any reason to give blacks ANYTHING, we will be free to do as we please for our own betterment
We have to do this while we still live in the material age.
Otherwise, there will be a race war, and we won't be ready enough for my liking.

Don't be stupid. Once blackies have spent their handout on shit, they will just ask for more. And dumb lefties will be "we didn't give them enough!"

Tolerance has a fucking limit. Or it is supposed to anyway.

There will be fewer dumb lefties after they've given their money away willingly and received nothing but niggers in return.

so does half of obama pay the money to the other half?

I haven't. Buy gun stocks right before Election day and dump them when it goes up.

Nope. Niggers never stop asking and dumb ass lefties never stop giving.

We are going through similar shit. Abos want a fucking treaty which of course includes GIBMEDATS. Petrol sniffing subhumans. Wish the British just wiped them out.

Withdrawing from his IRA and spending it.

You failed against the emus, but Abos aren't nearly as smart. Perhaps you could finally formulate some kind of solution to your problems with the Abos.

Don't be rama rama m8

After we have no excuses not to wipe them out, we will

Full bloods won't intermix with whites of today they're too distrusting.

People breed out of need, support for their old age. As long as they keep getting double what a white person on welfare would get they pure bloods will keep dwindling

>implying anything about this is fair

Thats pretty much how most of us got here.
For me it was being "racist" by criticizing immigration.
Since then I've just had my views galvanized by retarded leftist policies.

>file name
>(((duckduckgo)))
use startpage son, though it's kinda crap. Maybe disconnectme also works.

niggers are fucking useless. they won't be able to fully appreciate anything other than cash which will immediately be spent on gaudy trinkets, getting they hair and nails did and narcotics/booze and then the next generation of niggers will just have their fucking hands out for gibs too.

the un is fucking retarded. all the shit that the us already fucking has that just enables lazy fucking nigger culture and shitholes like detroit and the un want to give them more? at that point one should identify the un as an organisation that has neither the best interests of african americans or the united states in mind.

>because they can't cry persecution anymore
are you joking? you think niggers are persecuted right now? you think blm is a legitimate movement with a legitimate reason for existing?

niggers will never stop comparing themselves to whites and coming up short and leftists will never stop telling them that it's because whites have instituted all these invisible racist systems to keep black people down. it won't end with anything short of a civil war, reparations won't do a damn fucking thing.

all that did was ruin the black family

>Perhaps you could finally formulate some kind of solution to your problems with the Abos.
There are only two solutions, shoot them or stop giving them hand outs.

They are seriously, SERIOUSLY, fucking dumb people.

lol tell kimbo slice up there he's a useless nigger

That's such an idyllic scene. 50s dude was so lucky

so your argument is that niggers are thugs and therefore not useless?
i'm not following your logic.

>A UN Panel
>Power
Pick one morons

FREE CRUISE VACATIONS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=rLxiDT8RcSE

Fuck up you dumb leaf

Archived version: archive.is/QV1DM

I say build them a place they can call home. Build them a gas chamber.

Niggers can't survive without the white man. That's a fact. When you Jew bastards are done with us, the Chinese will enslave them.

Looks like someone is about to have an "accident".

I'd like my $5 back that a trio of googles robbed me of in 1995.

'bout tree fiddy

Are Asians stuck in NYC sweatshops qualifying, or is this open only to the googles?

I'll donate a fresh turd and the businessentiAL end of my .45

MC Ride got fucking ripped

A bunch of people that have nothing to do. If they were planning on helping blacks then why not make Africa safe from murder, rape, and disease instead of shit that happened so long ago no one from that time is alive.

>Implying it's not just about more gibs
youtube.com/watch?v=1JG71gZjzz4

You're gonna need a ouija board for that one, senpai.

fpbp

Pay us reparations Sweden!

i can afford 5.56
many of them

just stand them inline and use .50bmg
probably kill 20 with a single shot

I am genuinely sorry they were brought as slaves to Africa, really I am. I wish that not one single slave had been bought from the slave masters who sold them to us. Apart from a short period where they were useful farm machinery, before industrialisation, they have been nothing but trouble. In fact, had there not been slaves then one could argue that the industrial revolution might have started in the USA rather than the UK, after all necessity is the mother of invention and without slaves the US would have needed to invent more machinery.

The only answer I can think of, is to pay an African country something to take them back. I gather this was planned at the end of the civil war but the US was too short of money and ships, and then again more recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

Marcus Garvey, a hero of the blacks, is celebrated. He was a huge proponent of sending blacks back to where they belong. He was really onto something.

What's the middle east going to pay them?

>NEVERAGAIN.jpg

We forgive you Dad; we all make mistakes.

what we have today

Actually even Garvey knew most blacks were good for nothing.