BOER THREAD

ITT: We discuss South Africa and share opinions on the situation of the Boers in the country. If you live in South Africa and you're White, get in and get comfy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY
youtube.com/watch?v=AIIzL4x3i68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Afrikaner and I live in Russia. So do thirty thousands of us.

youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY

R.I.P. Eugène Terre'Blanche, I hope justice will be made for you someday.

Were you born in Russia or did you leave? If you left, then why? Constant threats?

these threads are comprised of non-africans jacking off to things they don't understand

>on the situation of the Boers in the country

why? It's the same shit. Rural ones do their farms until they are given a check and move to the cities, urban ones tend to be middle managers or technicians that keep the country running. There's nothing particularly interesting about this topic. Also, it's fucking six in the morning.

Boer numbers are dwindling, they already lost. Now the younger generations are race mixing. It is proof that we will eventually succumb to the brown hordes if we let them into our societies.

>Now the younger generations are race mixing.

uh, no. That's not a thing done around here anymore. It was much more popular before Apartheid/WW2 when people would fuck their house servants, resulting in most coloureds. And coloureds in general are far, FAR, better than native blacks.

Most Boers/white SAers in general move out to other countries (especially Australia and Canada). That's why their numbers are "dwindling". Also the urbanization of SA caused black populations to explode, this is also why Apartheid was such a fucking stupid idea compared to containing tribes onto their native lands like Americans do.

>Apartheid was such a fucking stupid idea compared to containing tribes onto their native lands like Americans do.

Basically this.

Unfortunately the Boers are so hardcore even if you gave them all a one-way ticket home to Europe... which could really use an injection of white Europeans at the moment... they would refuse! They are too proud, they want to stay on the land they now call home.

Personally I would love to halt all Canadian immigration except for giving the Boers and all white South Africaners an invitation to come live in Canada. It's cold but we need more white people.

it's also because, except for the US and Canada, we'd have to give up our guns when we moved. This is why most don't except for the purest of pure Anglos (who tend to move to places like London or Melbourne)

American here. I built a braai the other day. r8 it m8

nah, you're wrong

Lots of them in Cape Town are race mixing.

>inb4 hurr it's Cape Town who cares
if you don't see the idiocy in this argument then you need to sit down and do some hard thinking - as a general statement for anyone reading

Yeah well you have an obligation to your ancestors to compose and propagate a romanticized vision of them, faggot. As the representatives of white people in Africa, we'd like you to be a proud people and not faggot cucks.

And why should we care?

I hope they out breed niggers

88/88

Why did you choose Russia over Australia?

We're very welcoming the White South Africans, we'll just occasionally stir you up about that accent, even with the dutch blood we still consider you brothers from British motherland.

I was born in South Africa, we had to leave when I was a kid, because for more than fifteen years my father was murdering, kidnapping and torturing the eternal kaffir to maintain the Apartheid.
My family is most likely blacklisted.

E...Eugene de Kock?

We need to get revenge for what they did to eugene.

Desecrating a body like that after already killing the guy is worthy of the most painful punishment that can be administered.

>We're very welcoming the White South Africans
not really, aus is not as easy to get into as other countries. white south africans go whereever they are accepted

though russia is a fucken shithole

Unfortunate, if your father is still alive, please let him know that at least one Australian wants to thank him for fighting the good fight.

Dept of Immigration hates everyone (except New Zealanders, they only dislike them and Australians themselves for whom they only hold minor disdain) - I was referring to the general populous.

My dad ain't no snitch. But they worked together
Russia is where we can recreate Apartheid. It has loads of coloureds we can put to hard labour.

9/10 ,would love to tan a tjop on that.

t. Hohol

> not using 44gal drum torched in half
Laanie/10

Forgot pic..

Left for a reason, racist 3rd world hell hole circling the rim of complete collapse, funny how in 30 years niggers taking charge can create a welfare state, insufficient electricity (every other base product service the same), tax at 50% to pay for niggers. 1 million rapes since 2005, 10% on kids under 3, rape capital of the world and a place where you are very likely to get murdered.
Mandella descendant government sing "kill the boar" while white south africans are told how much we should love mandella for tanking absolutely everything within the country and bombing white kids.
I'll take great pleasure seeing the country fall apart to the point of Venezuela, it'll be beautiful, black people showing the destruction, incompetence and failure when they try to take over a state.
>black people complain how they're treated as minorities
>possible worst majority to live under, up there with isis
There's a reason every ACTUAL south african you meet out of that shit hole has been attacked at knife or gunpoint by a jamal.
Fuck niggers, fuck mandela, fuck SA

>There's a reason every ACTUAL south african you meet out of that shit hole has been attacked at knife or gunpoint by a jamal
Real Afrikaner doesn't let jamal to trick him that way. That's natural selection to weed out the weak
He is alive and he knows of Cred Forums, he is traveling in Russian Far East with mother right now.

Yeah I wish I'd been poor like your family so I could go live under your Jewish puppet of a leader

My family was and is affluent, father managed to secure finances and valuables even in a rush to escape SA. Putin is a good goy, but so is Turnbull, just recently that cuck waved to accept 5,000 rapefugees. Planes with sudanese kaffirs and other coloured masses are not stopping coming.

So it's just me then?

Fuck you are retarded. There was Banto homelands in the Eastern Cape and Kawzulu Natal. If they came into cities there passbooks where checked and only allowed access if they had w9rk permits. They where also not allowed to be out at night.

>spics
>smart

youtube.com/watch?v=AIIzL4x3i68

Try make it through the whole thing
I loathe these fucking kaffirs so much

To Russia? Russia is 10x the shithole South Africa is.

>I don't care how white people feel

There you have it. They don't care about white people. They will burn it all to the ground. They don't care if it's better or not, they'll destroy it.

once a nigger always a nigger

funny two of the most anti-black countries are the ones who have the highest populations of them. gee, I wonder why that is.

I am on my way soon..... Krasnyorsk

For good?
What kind of work will you be doing?
You know how to speak Russian already or going to learn there?