Any other legitimate Hillary supporters here? Is it ok to come out now?

Any other legitimate Hillary supporters here? Is it ok to come out now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord
investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's the WORST

no

It's never safe here comrade. Hide before the shitlord patrols find you.

sage goes in the options field

There are no legitimate Hillary supporters, only paid shills

It's never safe here, not even for Trump supporters

Can't stand the heat? get out of the kitchen

I hate them fucking both. Just vote for the worst and let the world burn already.

>Illiary suporter
>coming out

kek.

Why do you support her? "Because she's not Trump" isn't a valid answer.

do you realize the Jews took this picture in the oval office ~8 years ago and saved it to post now?

The US is literally becoming Zimbabwe, where political power passes from husband to wife.

Do you think that $250 million for her "fund" was no strings attached? Wars with Iran, in Syria, with Russia would all be coming.

I don't give a fuck, it's your grave you're digging.

Shit guys, I can't believe Trump has lost.
I was with him from the start and went to all his rallies but yesterday he got so BTFO it's not even funny.
I was MAGAing all the way through the election and even bought a cup with the face of Trump on it. I also donated all my salary to Trump's campaign for the last 6 months and am living in a social center right now so believe me when I say I'm the first in line of disappointed people.
I guess now it's Hillary or nothing friends, what do you say? Are you guys with her or are you delusional and dumb? I know #IMWITHHER 200% despite all my sacrifices and if you're not you should die.

She's a pragmatic politician who has done it her whole life to the point of becoming one of the most influential people on Earth. She will be an effective president, much more so than Obama. I agree with some of her policies where she takes a more middle road, minimum wage needs to go up but regionally, healthcare should be expanded ect.

because she's not trump

>min wage needs to go up
how do you feel about smaller businesses not being able to afford workers with a raise in min wage
also how do you feel about bigger businesses possibly replacing labor with machines?

Suicide is never the answer, user. You should probably get some help.

>Hillary
>influential
>able to be diplomatic outside of friendly nations

Hillary will start a fucking war whenever her masters snap their fingers.

I'm betting on Syria since Obama already tried it before Putin cucked him. She'll go in under the guise of needing to stop the bloodshed of innocent children and supposedly saying the refugees need to have their homeland returned.

Loud and proud long live the queen

I'd like her to ban fracking so oil prices go back up and the US will be dependent on us again.

Yeah go hilldog. Sorry im late i had to give a friend a ride.

>what does it even matter at this point
>it was 20 years ago

>brown nipples

>not even once

>ewww

I've done FP&A for many years, it sucks, minimum wage is something I would constantly look at but fact of the matter is that people should at least get increases with the CPI, otherwise you're effectively paying people less.

You also can't pay people in San Francisco what you pay in buttfuck nowhere or you get a bunch of social consequences that are disadvantages.

You are all alone in the graveyard shift SILL
Tough it out fuvker you may survive and if you pay attention you may learn a thing of or 2 of your masters but hafta warn u, keep an open mind

Fuck Trump

wtf I love Trump now.

Me.

Very interesting that fat ms universe had a baby with a Cartel member and Comey is on the board of HSBC while they were laundering money for the cartels.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord

investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/

truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/

Can we rig the polls next time? I've been literally shaking after voting in poll after poll just to see the results with Trump leading every one.

SHIT MAKES ME FURIOUS

This thread was supposed to be funny not full blown cringy.

Cred Forums did rig the polls though..

This. I'm also a Hillary supporter.

>inb4 "U WAZ PAYED TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION"

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

ALERT:

THEY ARE USING SAUL ALINSKY JEW TACTICS

PRETENDING THERE IS AN OPPRESSED MINORITY AND EXPLOITING IT TO GAIN INFLUENCE

CLINTONS GET OUT

Cred Forums IS A HOMOGENOUS BOARD OF PEACE

INSHA'ALLAH

>troll troll troll OMG HILLARY IS .... zzzzzz....
Sonny, don't feed the trolls.

sorry babu, looks like you'll have to get a real job