Americans only clean their asses with paper leaving them with crunchy crispy stains of shit in their assholes...

>americans only clean their asses with paper leaving them with crunchy crispy stains of shit in their assholes, making them smell like shit and staining their underwear
>they don't use bidets like a normal human being

How can USA be considered a first world country?

LMFAO amerishits are shitted 24/7. They shit themselves in public and even if they use the loo they are still sharted because they refuse to adapt to civilized hygiene.

How can you support circumcision for hygiene but reject bidets? Or you do it to make it easier to get your dick covered in shit when you shart yourselves?

How can you be such subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

pprc.org/index.php/2013/blog/fatbergs-how-bad-are-they-and-what-can-we-do-about-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=VoIDbQr-yro
amazon.com/Cottonelle-FreshCare-Flushable-Cleansing-Cloths/dp/B00EDR6YB0/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475042412&sr=8-1&keywords=adult+wipes+flushable&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Generally paper is all you need. Besides, bidets waster water. And circumcision is a Biblical commandment, which is why we do it.

I clean my ass pretty well with paper. There are plenty of folding and wiping techniques and angles required for perfect cleanliness. Of course you gotta consider that at some point, a butt hole is an inherently dirty place.

There are some times when I wish I had a bidet like when I get the sqirty shirt, but most of the time you really dont need one.

>implying its not completely degenerate to have liquid squirted in your asshole
>implying its not totally fucking gay you fag

>that's why we do it
>we
Don't bunch me in with you guys, I'm Orthodox and happy with my elephant dick. Also OP, I use wipes to ensure my poop chute is clean

Circumcision is bad, true.

But I use wet wipes after using toilet paper so that's the same as a bidet, really.

After I wipe, I put some soap on toilet paper and wipe again, so my ass smells clean and fresh.

No way they could make bidet sturdy enough for americans.

Orthodox Christian*, not a kike sorry

I use some shower gel mix it on the paper with a bit of water to make it damp. Babywipes don't flush. My asshole is clean as a whistle.

>And circumcision is a Biblical commandment, which is why we do it.
No, circumcision is a commandment for the Jews. Read the new testament sometime. We do it because of Jewish tradition, profitability, because a cereal maker thought it would help stop boys masturbating, and men who'd rather defend cutting parts off of baby boy's penis, rather than admitting their dick is inferior.

As far as bidets go, attempt to remove a stain with only water pressure, then attempt to use toilet paper. The obvious easier and better remover is the physical contact than attempting to blow it away with water power.

While I wouldn't mind using a bidet after wiping, using it alone (unless you had only poo-in-loo curry diarrhea) sounds shitty.

Hey you are appropriating an item of our national culture.
Here a bidet is mandatory for having a complete bathroom.

And no, this is false. I live in a small very religious community and I swear that no one, even once in my life, mentioned circumcision for religious purposes. Sorry but American people are Jew'd in the ass very hard in this.

>current year
>not using baby wipes

>Not just training yourself to poop before a shower in the morning
Please get on my level.

actually no one uses bidets anymore but argentinians. Here in Chile they were used until 70-80's Until this very day they are considered nasty, low class and cheap. Looks like ArgBro doesn't know how to properly wipe his ass

>your level
>freshly made, steamy shit smell and shit pieces running down your legs in the early morning in the small space of the shower

No thanks.

We use them daily in every home

So stupid of me to not be respectful of other cultures. I forget that brownies use their hand to wipe.

I use a bidet. Installed one on my toilet. Costs like 10 bucks on amazon.

It's not heated or anything, but I'm not a little bitch, either. Are you upset that Americans believe in combining the two devices for efficiency?

I had one in my resort room in Cuba. I wish I had one at home, it was just nice to have.

yes sorry, i read your previous comment. So if i think this correctly, you were the ones that brought them to latin america through your settlements on argentina. Well, looks like they are in fact Italian descendants

Just use a wet wipe along with paper and you're super clean.

Heh chill bro don't want to bring heat here. But yes and no. You see the usual routine is to wipe with toilet paper, wash in the bidet with dedicated soap (or at least, a soap bar near the bidet and for bidet use only) wash the ass clean like you'd do in the shower, and use a dedicated towel (possibly even a personal towel).
Pretty positive that not everyone here use it by the book sure, but it's part of a person hygiene here. We use it even for washing intimate parts and specific feet washing if needed.

It's really a good piece of bathroom furniture.

>uncut version

not anymore

>argentinans don't know how to wipe their asses
>Italians don't know how to shower
>LOL AMERICANS SURE ARE GROSS, HUH?

I don't get how you actually use these things, or the process. Do you wipe your ass with paper until it's clean and then use it? Do you use it first? Are you just squatting over it and spraying directly at your asshole or are you simultaneously wiping? Do you ever get shit in the bidet?

Am I the only person that washes their anus in the shower?

No worries, was just talking shit thanks for sharing that information.
see

We SHOWER Every day, and wash ourselves even the ASS,
You People wash yourselves in a stinky river,and change your underwears once a week

you are not alone, i do it every time i go to the bathroom. That's why i don't go in other places that are not my house.

>Washing your feet in the designated anus sink

Fucking Euros

You have to be pretty fucking gay to think bidets are a good thing

argentinians don't flush their toilet paper and they have a wash cloth they hang next to their bidet to wipe their ass after spraying it with water and it always has shit on it
>hygenic

PRAISE KEK

So... When you wash your ass in the shower, the water doesn't run down your legs and feet in the southern hemisphere?

That's like comparing smoking to second hand smoke.

This man is right

The opposite issue: I don't want athletes foot in my butthole or nutsack. That's literally jock itch.

Yes it does. My step is to first let my butt be washed with water. Then I use the soap to wash my body and ass. Simple. I poop before I shower, and I of course wipe. Then I can get rid of my pooping for the day and be clean.

Well the whole thread is actually about shit AND shit accessories so.. We're ok

there are two ways of cleaning your ass in the shower:
1-Shower with tube: You can sit on the edge of the tube and just aim the water to your ass with the telephone shower or
2-Shower without tube: Water with shit on your legs and based of the shower is innevitable

I went to Japan, used their heated bidets and told myself I'd never go back. Bought one off Amazon for $30. I can never, ever go back to dry wiping. Looking back I feel like a 3rd world degenerate, shitting in a hole in some field. But now I'm a clean king.

>crunchy crispy stains of shit in their assholes
nice try, american diets are so low in fibers that their feces is so runny that one sheet of paper will suffice, the downside is of course when they let one rip in the mart the shart shots out

>none of these retards use baby wipes
>except for this nigga
> and this third world retard with shit plumbing
jesus fucking christ. i buy 10 packs of baby wipes from bjs and wipe my ass cleanly at home and buy pocket packs of baby wipes for work and put it in my pocket whenever i have to shit at the office.

literally the only time i dont use baby wipes is if im out and have to shit (which is rare) or im at a plebs house and they dont have baby wipes (which is rare).

i cant even remember the last time i used pure toilet paper to wipe my ass.

Six and a half bongs morning dump. Paper is all a chap needs.

>bidet
>not using high-tech toilet with highly sophisticated A.I. and has everything to clean your butt

Mostly Arabs and the French uses these things.

I love the American invention of "wet wipes". So much better than anything else.

Triggered

when you make a squeek and your asshole leak, you take the wand and wash it down

Its a septic tank you nigger

Wet wipes are really bad for the sewers because they don't decompose

Well to be honest I was expecting those replies but if you dont have one and get used to it since being a kid you cannot understand.
It's a bath furniture used with water and soap not a fucking WC. So it gets cleaned like the sink or shower/tub. And if you get an actual education, you leave it clean for the next use. It's not like a shitty encrusted sink as people outside Italy think. Is designed to keep you clean AND it's supposed to be left clean.

I don't think that you get diseases in your family bathroom because I guess bathrooms gets cleaned with proper products, yes?

Same thing happens here.

This. Shitting becomes a fucking pleasure. You wipe your shit and then get your mind and body soothed by the water stream gently splashing against your anus.

I use wet wipes

>your mind and body soothed by the water stream gently splashing against your anus.
look here mister we don't want any of your "funny" business.

my asshole is more important than the sewers

Please don't flush baby wipes.
They clog up the sewers.

Sewers are not designed to handle anything except water-soluble items.

Don't flush condoms either.

>giving new friends tour of my house
>here's my in home doucher where I give myself enemas
>act like I'm surprised when no one calls to hangout anymore

Worst part is they spray painted God hates fags on my garage door

On the same topic of hygene. Is the "euros only shower once in a week or less" meme true or not? Here in Chile we shower every fucking day.

spot the niggers

>>not using baby wipes
why would you use BABY wipes when they make wet wipes for adults?

Enjoy your $180,000 sewer repair bill.

>using baby wipes
kys my man

pprc.org/index.php/2013/blog/fatbergs-how-bad-are-they-and-what-can-we-do-about-them/

youtube.com/watch?v=VoIDbQr-yro

>being a cancerous faggot

niggers, use a soapy washcloth or loofah, plus water from the shower, to clean your ass crack. it's literally that simple

Many of us use wet-wipes, or we shave our assholes for A E S T H E T I C reasons which makes it such that shit won't really stick anyway and paper works fine.

I'm white you cunt

They make flushable wet wipes you know.

>i'm white, so if i act like a nigger, it's ok
nigger spotted

>believing that bullshit
ask what the experts think about them

you do reailze that when you squirt water into your anus the shit gets mixed with water and becomes watery shit and stains on clothes right, fucking luigi make me a pizza before i burn the house of potatoes again and we lost everything.

Baby Wipes...

Paper makes my butthole sore.

Nice proxy, Chaim.

> so my ass smells clean and fresh.
Kek

>being a disgusting nigger who thinks water makes him dirtier
nu/pol/ is just getting out of control now

>Shitting in your house, where you sleep and eat
>Not shitting in the designated sharting Mart
Lmao why are yuropoors so gay

You should try japanese toilets, it's very useful.

Ever had these shits that you wipe, wipe, wipe and never seem to clean ? You can just let your anus loose and use the water stream to fill it a bit for instant enema, forcing the resilient shit to completely leave your colon and leave a clean anus afterwards.

well, that and all the cocks

Never suffered from this since I was raised in a household where we used baby wipes. My butthole is squeaky clean :^)

>They make flushable wet wipes you know.
that's what I'm trying to tell these fags, my WHITE asshole has never been cleaner now that I use wet wipes

in america those are only used by the homosexual population before anal sex

TOPKEK

Wet wipes don't break down. Look it up retards you are destroying the sewer and could possibly clog your system n send shit up your pipes.

Happened to me after a few wipes
>new house in Lubbock, tx
>cleaning toilet with wet wipes cus friends coming into town
>flushing them down, don't even think about it
>wipe catches onto twigs in pipes
>shit fills our tubs and toilets

It's better than hovering over a faucet to clean your ass. Only logical solution is to shit in morning, wipe, shower, go to work

Do this:

Take a piece of TP, put it in a bowl of water and put a flushable wipe in another bowl of water.

Then, wait an hour.

Now check the bowls. Notice the TP is disintigrated.
Notice that the wipes are still fine.

I just looked some articles up. I only skimmed but it seems like you're right. The 'flushable' wipes are anything but.

>unless you had only poo-in-loo curry diarrhea
lost

It ist disgusting. Think how clean your dishes can get after you're done eating in them if you just wipe it with paper without water. same logic.

bidets are civilized hygienic and you have that sense of cleanliness after you leave the bathroom

young nigger, the japanese actually share bathwater

better believe they want everyone's asshole as clean as a whistle

They flush because you fucking believe they are a better alternative and spend twice as much as normal toilet paper buying them. A phone is technically flushable because you can flush it, but...

FLUSHABLE WIPES DON'T BREAK DOWN

Where did I say that you have water squirting in the anus? Where??

You can also fill the bidet sink, wash in that water, flush and wash again if you are concerned with it.

As I said, if you'd have it, you'd understand.

Every day at work or at home when not on shift, and even twice or more in hot summer days.

But that is very subjective.

Don't you have a small trash bin in the bathroom? You could throw this baby wipes along with the other "femenine higene" items

>look at i am an american. If it has something to do with the anus be it medical or cleaning procedure let me see if i can sexualize it.

degenerate cuck

I don't eat off my asshole though so it's not at all the same thing

Um...

amazon.com/Cottonelle-FreshCare-Flushable-Cleansing-Cloths/dp/B00EDR6YB0/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475042412&sr=8-1&keywords=adult+wipes+flushable&th=1

Well our toilets were designed before our diet were fucked, but yet now we do need bidets. I'm tired of wiping till I bleed.

Bidet's were kind of fashionable over here in the 1980's but no one ever really used them.

That's what you get for substandard slapped together Texas "housing"

I should really get one. Recently I've been lining my shits up with my showers.

Question though: What do you yurops use to wipe the water off your ass when you're finished using the bidet?

a bidet is only useful if it has clean running water, Alberto.

>having an asshole that may have a couple specs of shit on it is worse than having a trash can dedicated to non baby shit
Only in Argentina

>YFW you realize tap water is full of estrogen
>YFW you realize the anus readily absorbs liquids into the bloodstream
>YFW you realize bidets are the reason foreign men are so feminized

no fucking wonder u guys are degenate and inefficient. spending time showering, shitting, pissing, eating or sleeping is fucking retarded and you should be replaced by any european, i mean real european, not abdi-al mohamet from malmö or Gay from France or Gandhi from northumbria

Sure ok. Wet, baby and flushable wipes are still really bad to flush

need some citation

what are " ghost wipes "
your poop consistency tells if you are eating right
eat right then ghost wipe

wew you found one fucking product, the vast majority of wet wipes are full of plastic that isn't bio-degradable.

"Real europeans" like swecucks ? Sorry we don't offer our women to muslims.

Actually circumcision only became popular long after Kellog stopped promoting the idea. And according to God's commandment to Abraham all Jews are supposed to circumcise their slaves. Really makes you think...

why not? (((we))) obviously do it for good reason

TOP HUE

>Not shaving your asshole
Paper is all you need when you don't need to water jet the shit off of your taint hair