Election Ball Z

>On this episode of Election Ball Z...
>Our hero faces immense pressure against such a powerful opponent, will he punish the tyrannical Clinteiza once and for all?
>Can he simultaneously protect his friends, Tedgeta, Piccarson, Krillrand, and his son, Trump Jr?
>How much power can Trump harness to finally win the election?
>Find out on this episode of Election Ball Z!

>Scene: Clinteiza has just sent a wave of media attacks at Trump, the battlefield is centered in Ohio
>Clinteiza: Trump, I'm only using 4% of my maximum power. If you can't keep up with this, I'm afraid you'll lose the election.
>Trump: It wouldn't matter if you used all of your power! I will destroy you, Clinteiza!
>*Clinteiza fires an MSNBC wave at trump, throwing him to the side and dealing notable damage*
>Trump: That one was pretty good, the first sign of high energy from you in over a decade!
>*Clinteiza is markedly mad, rushing to punish trump in hand-to-hand combat*
>Clinteiza: YOU'LL REGRET MAKING THAT COMMENT YOU ORANGE TOUPEE WEARER!
>Trump: And I thought you were going to regret deleting those 30,000 emails!
>*Clinteiza slaps Trump around, sustaining only minor damage after an onslaught of punches*
>*Trump looks up at Clinteiza, face bloodied*
>Trump: Well, I guess you weren't as easy as I thought you'd be to battle! I guess I have to step up my game a bit.
>Clinteiza: You thought I was going to be a pushover? Think again, small hands! I have every odd stacked in my favor!
>Trump: The only thing you have stacked is that money from Goldman Sachs on your desk!
>*Clinteiza fires a wave of ki blasts at Trump, for him to dodge most of them*
>*Clinteiza leaps out of the dust and goes for a kick, before Trump slides under and donkey kicks Clinteiza upward*
>Clinteiza: I let that mistake happen just so I could give you a sliver of hope before slaughtering you.
>Trump: Did you also let your cybersecurity mistakes happen as well?
>Clinteiza: I'M SKIPPING THE NICETIES AND GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE KILL, DO YOU HEAR ME TRUMP?
>Trump: We'll see about that.

>*Trump starts charging energy, forming an intense red aura around his body*
>*Screaming 'KAIOKEK', he rushes toward Clinteiza and bicycle kicks her backward, and then flies around her to deliver a savage blow*
>*Before he is able to charge the kamehameha wave, Clinteiza looses a massive Blitzer at trump, exploding right in front of him*
>*Trump falls into the water, clearly battered*
>*Clinteiza grabs Trump and puts her foot on Trump's head underwater, attempting to drown him*
>*Trump falls unconscious briefly, and begins to envision his friends and family*
>Piccarson: Trump, now is the time we need you!
>Yamchristie: Who else can Make America Great Again? You can't give up now!
>Krillrand: Get up! We need a true republican leader!
>*Trump Jr and Ivanka begin laughing happily in the dream*
>*Trump spikes into action, and steam starts to flow from the water of Lake Erie*
>*Trump bursts from the water, and screams 'KAIOKEK x20!' startling Clinteiza and causing her to float back slowly*
>*So much energy is generated that Trump seemingly teleports in circles around Clinteiza, dealing solid damage*
>*After a final bashing is done, Trump quickly fires a Kamehameha wave charged with the power of Kek, putting strain on Clinteiza

>*Clinteiza, pounded into the dirt, sees Trump immediately rush off to find his friends*
>Clinteiza: I'm not letting you get away with this one, you dirty troll doll!
>*Clintieza bolts out of the dirt, only to be met with the face of Tedgeta*
>Tedgeta: Clinteiza, the only person allowed to kill Trumpparot is me. You will pay for what you did to the CONSERVATIIIIIVES
>*Tedgeta charges all his power into fighting Clinteiza, and throws a barrage of punches*
>*Clinteiza surprisingly has a hard time blocking them all, but disperses his defiance and fires an RACIST!-Bomb at Tedgeta*
>Tedgeta: I knew you weren't easy to fight, Clinteiza, but I have an obligation to be the delegate of all conservatives!
>Clinteiza: Oh yes, the three conservatives in the entire universe. What an amazing job description!
>Tedgeta: What you don't know yet, Clinteiza, is that both Trumpparot and I have become Super-Conservatives!
>Clinteiza: W-WHAT?!?!
>*Clinteiza backs off, then reasserts herself*
>Clinteiza: Oh, ha ha. What a funny joke! Second place thinks he's still worth something. Here, take fifty percent of my max power for a change!
>*Clinteiza powers up effortlessly and snaps most bones in Tedgeta's body, tossing him over in Cleveland
>*Without pause, Clinteiza bolts over to Trump's position in moments*

>*Trump and his friends are still readjusting from facing Clinteiza, but her sudden appearance puts everyone on guard*
>Clinteiza: I guess one of you needs to get obliterated now, let's take Krillrand for size!
>*Krillrand is pulled into the air, and is helplessly blown to bits while Trump, Trump Jr, and Piccarson watch*
>*Trump starts steaming with anger, lightning begins to pummel the region, and he sniffles rapidly*
>Trump: I... won't... let you get away... with THIS!
>*Trump's hair stands on end, and begins to radiate in a electric yellow*
>*After a sustained 'YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE', Trump transforms into a Super-conservative*
>*Clinteiza and the others look shocked, Trump Jr. can hardly act in conscience*
>Trump: Trump Jr., bring Piccarson back to the ship and don't look back.
>Trump Jr.: B-but dad, how ca-
>Trump: LISTEN, TAKE PICCARSON BACK TO THE SHIP BEFORE I LOSE MY PATIENCE!
>*In a moment of fear, Trump Jr. takes off with Piccarson in hold*
>Clinteiza: DID I SAY ANYONE COULD LEAVE THE STAGE? *Points her finger at Trump Jr*
>*Instantly, Trump warps over to Clinteiza and uses his small hand to crunch Clinteiza's even smaller one*
>Clinteiza: Wh-what's all this conservatist power all of a sudden?!
>Trump: YOU HURT INNOCENT REPUBLICAN LIVES, YOU HURT AMERICAN LIVES IN BENGHAZI, I CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO EXPLOIT ANYONE ANY LONGER!

>*Trump and Clinteiza get into a heated battle, and 50% Clinteiza finds herself overwhelmed by the supreme energy of Trump*
>*Clinteiza fires multiple RACIST!-bombs while screaming various buzzwords, but trump finds himself unamused*
>Clinteiza: YOU SIMPLY CAN'T BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! I WON'T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!
>*A huge ball of Radio-waves lodges itself into the center of America, dispersing democratic propaganda and preparing to destroy the USA
>Trump: Clinteiza, I knew you would resort to these tactics! You don't have the grit to stand to a Super-Conservative!
>Clinteiza: THE ONLY GRIT IN WHICH I WILL FEEL IS THE DUST BETWEEN MY FEET WHEN I PUMMEL YOUR FACE INTO THE GROUND!
>Trump: Must've not beaten you hard enough. When will you learn? You're already Crooked enough, there's no reason for me to disfigure you any more!
>Clinteiza: YOUR TIME IS UP, CONSERVATIVE SLIME!
>*flurries of kicks and punches are sent, with occasional shotgun-blasts of high-energy being sent screaming towards Clinteiza*
>*A particularly successful pair of truth-bombs knock Clinteiza down into the dust, putting her on the ground*
>Clinteiza: You've made an admirable attempt to stay alive, Trump, but I will win in the end! My Globalism will prevail!
>Trump: In that case, I'll prevail too! I'll still be at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue no matter how hard you try to destroy me!
>Clinteiza: Let's see about that. DEMOCRATO-DISK!

>*Holding a spiraling buzzsaw of pink energy, Clinteiza sends the glowing projectile directly at Trump, only to hit a hologram of him*
>Clinteiza: H-He's Fast!
>*Rerouting the trajectory of the buzzsaw takes seconds, and Clinteiza directs it at the real Trump, only to discover another hologram!
>Clinteiza: You can't hide forever, you bigot!
>*Trump reappears in front of Clinteiza, in which she summons a second Democrato-disk to track Trump*
>*Great collateral damage to the Establishment buildings is done through Clinteiza's arrogant tracking of Trump, and ruined the once great city of Cleveland*
>*Through many attempts at trying to fly by Clinteiza, Trump manages to successfuly make Clinteiza lose track of him and forget about the Democrato-Disks*
>Clinteiza: I didn't think an orange populist had the brains to do that! I applaud your defiance and eagerly AWAIT FOR YOU TO DIE!
>Trump: If only you had the Mexicans here, which you could pay little to steal American jobs and clean up the mess you've made here!
>Clinteiza: Are you trying to be witty? You couldn't make a baby laugh!
>Trump: I'm not trying to be witty, I'm only telling you that you're about to be Trumped Up right here.
>*The buzz saws round back to Clinteiza, who doesn't see them coming and collapses on the ground, cut into pieces*
>Clinteiza: H-how could I... L-Lord clinteizaaa... be defeated by a... a... a SEXIST PIG?!
>Trump: I would've supported you for presidency, Clinteiza, but you took too much bait from the corporations and ended up like this. Sad!
>Clinteiza: Nobody ever talks to me like that... YOU'LL DIE HERE WITH ME, SLIIIIIME!
>*A final energy blast is sent from Clinteiza, and Trump retorts with a yuge ray of ki that blows Clinteiza apart*
>*Trump, disgusted, bolts quickly away from the ground-zero zone of Clinton and lands in the white house lawn, tired*

>Cleveland, though in ruins, has been scheduled for reconstruction and thousands of American workers have been granted jobs in cleaning the rubble.
>Trump has returned to office, and has been designated the savior of America
>Above the oval office lies a giant painting of glorious Trump, wearing his trademark MAGA cap
>Riots have since ceased in major cities
>The stock market jumped 300 points the next day
>A new commission of international warriors fighting against Clinteiza-like tyrants, named the MAGA-Fighters, have been established in place of the UN.
>America is SAFE again, and america is GREAT again.

So ends this episode of election ball z, if anyone cares to read or screencap this feel free

Bumping for keks I chuckled a bit imagining holy coming out of trumps mouth

Goku*

Good effort user, you deserve a bump.

this is some serious autism

PRAISE KEK FOR OUR AUTISTIC ANONS, TREMENDOUS!

Bump

Someone cap this shit

One post was enough

So is this supposed to be the anime version of Trump Nightly News?

>KAIOKEK
kek

>Krillrand dies every time

This is really great user

Inb4 go back to /quest/

holy fuck this is good

Bravo. May king kek heap praise upon you. Looking forward to more

Outstanding work user

Bump user congrats

Autism is just the next evolution of man

is he ready to embrace his destiny?

He holds tremendous inner power, but has yet to awaken it

why is soros a good guy

10/10

Is cooler soroser?

did you make this thread because of pic related or is it just a coincidence?