What are you going to do when Trump loses the election?

What are you going to do when Trump loses the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitpost on here and rack up the (You)'s

pretty much this

also, bidding my time till the happening

*biding

angry old men and 4channers aren't going to happen

Start working on my manifesto.

Brace myself for Trudeau's speech about how it's a great win for feminism

Celebrate the fact that Obama's sorry ass is leaving the whitehouse regardless.

make some fucking grass grow

Prepping for WW3.

At least weed is going to make the whole thing more bearable, and it's going to be legal even.

More drugs

>shitpost on here and rack up the (You)'s

this

Obama is a continuation of Bush
Hillary will be more of the same

You've been brainwashed by the Rights politics of personality

Kill myself. I don't want to live in a world that doesn't want Trump as president.

Lol funny the will be rigged anyway. Do you actually expect globalists to compete fairly?

realistically: probably nothing, just keep on living life. Maybe relocate to a smaller town.

potentially: consider defecting to Russia with my Russian g/f whose mother promises she could offer me a job there.
However I've already been to Russia and I'm not particularly impressed with it. But if this turns into a negroid country like Brazil then I would prefer Russia at that point.

Watch congress stagnate and nothing get passed while foreign policy also stagnates and the Middle East waivers between stabilization and chaos (but will mostly be chaos)

Same shit, different election.

go on vacation to dc
bring some friends

>Do you actually expect globalists to compete fairly?

Not heard this since Brexit

And if Brexit actually mattered they would have rigged it to shit. They will throw a small bone out every once in a awhile to keep you thinking your say matters.

>And if Brexit actually mattered...

heh

I'll wake up, realizing it was just a nightmare. I will throw away my dreamcatcher for being weak and low energy, then put on my MAGA hat and go about helping President Trump achieve his goals of making America great again.

About 6 months ago I said I was going to buy myself a few more guns and more ammo.

Since that point I have already bought another AR-15 and another tactical shotty I don't need and thousand rounds of cheap 5.56.

Libshits trigger me into buying firearms. Win or lose I can't help myself.

Join the rebels in the Civil War.

Bath in Cred Forums tears. I hope trump wins because it will cause much bigger butthurt.

This. Besides Trump being the better choice... if you are only in it for the laughs you would still want Trump to win.

So much more opportunity for some laughs if Trump wins.

Grab puppers, head innawoods

Nah, I'm already in a predominantly white area surrounded by mountains and national forests. I haven't seen a black person in days. Life will still be bretty good for me regardless. I might just turn off the TV and tune out for the next 4-8 years, worst case scenario.

Buy Trump stock.

Nutting on that picture

Find a new meme to get behind.

Sudoku most likely

Celebrate

move to australia

fucking kill myself

>What are you going to do when Trump loses the election?

I'm buying up a bunch of guns and ammo before the election.

I have $20,000. maybe fly to USA chain myself to white house and self immolate.

Screen this

Consider it a declaration of war that America has elected somebody that is arming the people that are invading my country.

Make datamining threads for FiveEyes.

>8833
>/k/ommando patches

Kill (You)rself

>By the Rights
Every dictatorship in history has been totalitarian left.

This is a FACT.

I'd keep supporting Trump to force him into some alternative victory.

NOT COME TO CANADA, YA IM TO YOU AMERIFAGGOTS

He'll win. No need to worry about it.

justin trudeau = hillary with less corruption and worse k/d, we're probably still better off here

Well, since blind multiculturalism has completely destroyed western society and culture, I'll probably do my best to make money and try to get together with other people like me who want to live somewhere were people are nice, clean, intelligent and white with a good culture. The United States won't exist anymore by that point and will have already fractured so we should be able to buy some land somewhere.

Nothing, just not whine about it like how Hillary Clinton supports will whine when Hillary loses against Trump this November.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the happenings, which Hillary is neither able, nor even willing to prevent.
Either way it's going to be top laff

Prep my bull

Put all my money into defense and weapons manufacturer stocks.

take my wifes son out for dinner

so 0$

Move my bunker maintenance priority from
'once a year' to 'critical'

Prepare for the upcoming war civil war that is going to escalate in the US. Also most likely Hillary will antagonize both Russia and China for those war instigators she is been backed by. Boy will the future look bleak for the west and I am not even white.

I cannot believe some Eurofags don't see the signs of their upcoming graves.

Permanently move to my countryside base and operate from there.

and he never potsted again

move to Australia, please, it's not that i really want you but if you fill the immigration quota that one less shitskin we let in.

He won't.

Wake up from the nightmare and walk to the polling booth to vote Trump.

user, pls

>Libshits trigger me into buying firearms. Win or lose I can't help myself.
is it some sort of phalic compensation do you think?
also, how much do you spend?
could this be why the gun companies and the NRA are so keen on pumping out an idea of being under threat and being afraid of everything and needing a gun with you?

>Trump being the better choice
Unfortunately, Clinton is the lesser evil.
You've brought yourself to quite a precipitous with this election Merika

>move to Australia
we have national healthcare, a separation of church and state, and strong gun laws

>Unfortunately, Clinton is the lesser evil.

Based on what?

What makes the green green grass grow?

Travel to the states and throw a boomerang and hillaries neck

>90713852

I'll play didge while you do that.

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Eight examples where ‘fact-checking’ became opinion journalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/

>sage

I will be prepared for her Norway visit in 2017. Hillary deserves the 2017 peace prize

Healthcare:
>Trump opposes national healthcare, ACA, medicare and medicaid
>Hillary opposes national healthcare
Environment:
>Trump says climate change is a Chinese conspiracy
>Hillary has some vague nice sounding platitudes, but takes money from polluters
Military spending:
>Trump thinks the gargantuan budget isn't enough, very insistent foreign countries must pay for bases
>Hillary will continue the current budgeting and bases and deployments
Foreign policy
>Trump supports Israel, confrontation with Iran, expanding drone strikes beyond their already vast list of targets
>Hillary supports Israel, sticking to the Iran deal, continuing Obamas drone policy

And so on.
What you have here is a centre-right candidate, Hillary, and a far-right candidate, Trump.

we're going to declare a rape war on all the cunts

On paper hillary does honestly sound better

But shes been so untrustworthy over the years and is breast deep in corruption and corporate pockets. I hate neutral faggots as much as the next person but there seriously is no good choice for president this year. Its another obama vs romney type of shit

Abruptly go off your meds and kill yourself.

Try to find my way back to the right universe becase apparently I slid into another dimension.

Drink liberal tears as they realize that they willingly voted for a warhawk who manipulates identity politics for big banks and corporations because of muh feelies

(OP)

I'll be in Brisbane when it happens. Come visit me.

Trump has no one to blame for himself. Crooked sucks but at least she's doing a good job of hiding it. Remember Crooked was on her death bed and she still kicked his ass in a debate. That gives me very little confidence in Trump. I'm thinking I just won't bother voting.

Fly with the cows and fish in the frozen lakes of hell.

Trump won't lose.

Get popcorn and watch doomsday unfold in rl

Email him the list of illegal beaners in the area I've compiled and ask if there's any oppurtunity to be recruited to a Gestapo sort of organization for rooting out undesirables.

$.05 was deposited into your account.
-CTR management

>tfw the world will finally burn when Hillary gets elected and Merkel gets re-elected
Cold war with Russia, war in the Middle East and Civil War in Europe
OHHHH YEAH

Can't be assed to think of such wild hypotheticals

Start learning Russian for when I have to join them as their brother in arms in WWIII.

Join the military and fight Hillary's great war of 2018.

I'm with her and I'll die for her!

Now wake me up!

Why bother? Russia will be the only one with an army, so they won't need a very big one.

make a plan to overthrow the government by working with Russia

hitler bruh
last 50 years correct
total history false

"The revolution launched on March fourth 2017.For that was the day President Hillary Clinton gave as the deadline for tuning in your semi auto rifles and pistols.All other guns wre to be registered and insured by that date.But for weeks the word had been passed and on that day a mere 3 million lawful gun owners suddenly converged on D.C.to "personally turn in their guns in a beautiful gesture of peace" Major General Kid Rock aided by First Emperor Nugent leased 45,000 charter buses and so began USA2