Fact Checking the debates shows Trump shamelessly lied through his teeth:

Fact Checking the debates shows Trump shamelessly lied through his teeth:

6. Trump said murder is up in New York City. It's not.

7. Trump said he "did not say" global warming is a hoax. He did.

8. Clinton denied that she said TPP was the "gold standard" of trade deals. She did.

9. Clinton said "the only two" tax returns Trump's released showed he didn't paid taxes those years. They did show that, but the same records show he did pay federal income taxes in three other years.

10. Trump said "you will learn more" from financial disclosure than from tax returns. You won't.

I can back up each of these and more with sources, COME AT ME BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/card/nypd-fact-checks-trumps-stop-frisk-numbers-n654981
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/hillary-clinton-murder-new-york-city-228731#ixzz4LWSsiSXl
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjBWhZki8UU
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord
investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saucee on 6?

also
1. Trump said it's "wrong" that he supported the invasion of Iraq. It's not.

2. Trump said he told Howard Stern "very lightly, I don't know, maybe, who knows?" about the war in Iraq. Trump actually said "I guess so, yeah."

3. Trump said Clinton and her campaign started the "birther" movement. They didn't.

4. Trump said it was "wrong" to say that stop-and-frisk racially profiled individuals. It did.

5. Trump said ending stop-and-frisk made the city more dangerous. It didn't.

Woah, politicians lie
Who would've guessed

nbcnews.com/card/nypd-fact-checks-trumps-stop-frisk-numbers-n654981

Who cares? The debates are hollow rhetoric.

lol, you seriously copy pasted this shit in reverse?

>6. Trump said murder is up in New York City. It's not.
Crime is down, murder IS up

Wtf, I hate Hillary now!

The difference is that literally nobody cares about Trump's lies. Liberals can't wrap their heads around the fact that nobody else cares about his taxes or about global warming.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

KILL YOURSELF

If you listen to the audio clip, he was clearly uncertain about going into Iraq. You can't really say that his response on the show meant he supported Iraq. Plus, back then we all had the impression then that there were WMDs in Iraq, which there weren't. We were lied to and I can't totally blame anyone for supporting the war, even Hillary.

He does need to release his tax returns though. He probably isn't doing it, because it will validate the democrats on their belief that the rich don't pay taxes.

had a few brewskies, it's been a long day. But yeah, basicaly. The points still stand

crime is up in nyc

>New data from the FBI, released Monday, find that there were 352 murders in New York City in 2015, a rate of 4.1 murders per 100,000 people. That’s up from 333 murders last year, a rate of 3.9 murders per 100,000 people.

politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/hillary-clinton-murder-new-york-city-228731#ixzz4LWSsiSXl

Jesus, this shill shit reads like the daily headlines from HuffPo

>3. Trump said Clinton and her campaign started the "birther" movement. They didn't.
so I guess Hillarys 2008 campaign manager lied last week on the news when she admitted they began the birther movement?

>NBC news
>honest

Pick one

I'm pro-Trump, just angry he lied to millions. Hillary did too but less often. Tump just needs to stay honest. People will admire that and forgive his mistakes.

Chekt & rekt

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

>But preliminary numbers from the NYPD show a large decline in murders in New York City more recently: In 2016, there have been 252 murders through September 25, a 5.3 percent decline compared to this time in 2015.

THIS

Lmao, your copy pasta in in reverse, shill.

>7. Trump said he "did not say" global warming is a hoax. He did.
I don't get why he did this. A lot of conservative types think global warming is a hoax, and Trump very clearly said it was a hoax.

If Trump is lying this much during a debate, think of how much he might lie in the future. Americans want honesty in politics.

>I'm pro-Trump

are shills really this retarded?

>Last year, murders did go up in New York City, rising to 352 from 333 the year before.
>Being this desperate

Kek their whole argument is that so far this year there has been less murders by 5. But last year there was an increase, tell me how this is lying?

Sad.

the fucking year isn't even over yet

>unironically using politifact

you can believe that left wing site if you want.. or you can listen to her admit it...

youtube.com/watch?v=qjBWhZki8UU

they must of hired a bunch of new people

>say you don't believe in global warming
>liberals freak out
>climate """"""""""scientists"""""""""" later change the name to climate change because their data no longer reflects the theory
>yell at trump for not believing in a completely different theory

zozzle

climate change is a meme for retards anyway, look up geoengineering which is something people should actually be focusing on instead of an easily solved problem

Better get murdering then you have a lot to do in 3 months to make up that 5.3% deficit to beat last years numbers.

CTR get out

Saged and hidden.

Trips wasted on autistic bong

The tweet is still up retard.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Very interesting that ms fat universe had a baby with a Cartel member and Comey is on the board of HSBC while they were laundering money for the cartels.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord

investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/

truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/

They are literally both down though.

let's just ignore the evidence Crooked Hillary tried to sabotage the debate youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

POLITIFACT
dont make me laugh any harder

>He doesn't know about NYC.

Did Hillary lie? Prove that you're not a shill and list down all the lies Hillary said during the debate.

Lol. Ctr threads just make me like trump more

6. Point is the stop and frisk lowered crime. This point is irrelevant.

7. Global warming is a hoax and makes american companies uncompetitive.

8. Clinton supported NAFTA and TPP and has driven all of our companies overseas.

9. Trump's tax rate is irrelevant. He pays a lot of money to ensure he pays the lowest tax rate possible. Nothing illegal.

10. He's stated multiple times that he will release his tax returns when the audit is completed.

All debatable points and superficial bullshit. We haven't even scratched the surface on the lies and deception of Hillary.

Politfact is a shill site for Hillary. Has no power as a reputable source. Try again.

No way Trump is the man.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

>Better get murdering then you have a lot to do in 3 months to make up that 5.3% deficit to beat last years numbers.

Kek, it's actually 4.3% I thought Shillary supporters were the educated ones.

>falling to 246 murders through last week from 257 such killings a year earlier

Wow 11 murders there's no way that could possibly happen in the next 3 months.

FAGGOT
POST YOUR COPYPASTA ELSEWHERE OR SUPPLY SOURCES

>Wow 11 murders there's no way that could possibly happen in the next 3 months.

Well apparently so as you seem to think murders stopped this time last year if all is needed is 11 murders to beat last year overall.

Look it isn't hard. If the murder rate for the next 3 months is equal to last year then the murder rate for the year overall is still less than the previous year. There not only needs to be more murders in the next 3 months than there was last year but enough to offset the lower numbers for the rest of the year.