Who are correct the record and what sway are they having in this election?

As per the subject title.

Who are Correct the Record and what are they doing to win this election for Hillary?

I know they post on Reddit but do they post on here?

Do you think it's unethical to pay for internet posts like that?

Do other countries use Correct The Record?

Would you like to work for Correct The Record if you had the chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13074158/trump-alt-right-rough-debate
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
linkedin.com/in/taragolshan
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're paid to sway the internet in general. They don't understand they can't sway Cred Forums though. They're likely affecting other social media though, by seeking out instances where people are redpilling others on Hillary and "correcting the record".

I correct the record for free. putting out the flame of ignorance from drumpftards is the only pay I need.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Drumpf won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary eats pussy fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep Waco tier attacks at the idea that Trump isnt capable of burning children alive like Hillary.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. .

Just because someone disagrees and posts once doesn't make them a shill, their device could've died or they lost connection or got banned.

And since when did news websites start writing articles about Anonymous posters?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13074158/trump-alt-right-rough-debate

Does anyone know anonymous ID 3h7UYcU0 ?

Posting twice just in case

Holy shit, did you just type all that right now?

No its a pasta

>No its a pasta

Obviously

Then why did you ask?

Curiosity. To see what would happen.

They don't post here that's for sure. I would know I've been on here for months.

So who are CTR?

>a fucking dot

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

>ask about ctr
>get no response

>click on his id
> 1 post by this ID

I BELIEVE YOU

I've noticed for months with the election happening there are a swarm of shill type posts and replays after any major political events. After berrnie sanders dropped it was like the flood gates opened up. The Bernouts were fun to troll but I have to give them credit, they had heart and passion in their posts. There were real people posting there at least. After he dropped the wave after wave of hillery posts was ridiculous. I noticed right away all the hillshills were very scripted in their responses. There was no passion there just an attempt to dominate conversations by machine gunning with facts and then declaring victory. The biggest thing I noticed is the lack of passion in posts. When the Bernie posters got mad they would spaz out, at least showing they actually were emotionally invested in their views

they're just the average Cred Forums browser but instead of shilling for trump for free they get paid for it

There is no fucking way this article is real. I'm fucking losing it

I have a feeling the person behind the post is Tara Golshan

>1 post by this ID

>Tara Golshan

Now that's a powerful snout if I've ever seen one

user 3h7UYcU0 is a girl but didn't want to show titis!

Checked also!

Like Meme magic we very real!

Nice! Here's a You!

Data mining and surveys are forbidden.
That said, I've been lurking for a long time and, at the same time that CTR contract was announced, we were flooded with posts that had a consistent and distinct format, an alien ideology, ignorance of or hostility to our rules and culture, totally different than what pol posts look like, and using this wierd stiff language like old-fashioned magazine advertisements. Regularly they were so damn long that they had "click to view"s.

If Cred Forums is a low priority site for them compared to facebook and reddit, why are they here in fucking droves?

If any of you know who the Hasbara Project are, Correct the Record are the same exact organization, if not employing the same people.

JIDF = Some basement-dwelling shill group
Hasbara Project = The REAL "JIDF" hired by Israel and employs college-aged civilians throughout the United States, usually the NY area.

CTR = Hasbara or ex Hasbara members.

>mfw I am literally a member of CTR.

they have a big budget i guess, or they send all their newfags here as an initiation rite.

>mfw you have no face

linkedin.com/in/taragolshan

Forgot to post face.

But I "shill" on reddit, not here, and I don't know anyone who does.

1 post from this id

Not all shill groups and opposition groups pay with cash. Some use luxury items as bribery instead. For example, Antifa sometimes pay in concert tickets and drugs.

Its propaganda plain and simple, and the fact that people accept money to be a part of it shows how wretched society is becoming.

I forgot my face. Here's an even better one.

>It's okay guys. I still shill, but not here.

Regardless of where, shilling isn't very nice, young lady.

>big budget

No, I don't think they're this retarded. If i'm a marketing director with endless budget, I'd concentrate 95% on the actual consumer base that is the registered voters.

Spending money on Cred Forums is a waste as the percentage of actual voters compared to sites like reddit or facebook where you can specifically target a certain group are very very low.

I'm voting for Trump. But I don't care either way. I wanna see the country burn. So I shill for Hill and vote for Trump. A double agent of sorts.

It's a "meme" that the kike overlords created, along with all of the other popular memes, to discredit anyone that managed to find out the truth about their Trojan horse, Donald Trump. See, they created this whole puppet show of "right vs. left" to get dumb masses to put all of their attention and energy into this "war", giving them each their little figureheads to look up to and to of course look to for information and arguments that they can regurgitate later. Leftists have shills like Hillary, Al Sharpton, Obama, Jill Stein I mean what's the point of even naming them? Every influential force is a shill. Anyways, then the right side have their "alt-right" movement, Trump, Varg, Milo, Stephan, etc, and they get people to just pay attention to this shallow "politics" game when in reality they have 100% control over everything and elections aren't even real. They create many memes like CTR to create general confusion and chaos, it's just simple divide and conquer strategy. So by saying "CTR" one can simply shut down the voice of anyone that dares to do deeper research into Trump and tries to share the knowledge of his shady Jewish connections- it's very similar to the "you're a conspiracy nut" type of meme shut-down tactic. This is how they prevent us from having authentic open dialogues and eventually revolting against them. Hope that helped.

have you not been paying attention. fucking pepe is in the news. they are terrified of what we can do

>"Maybe he got b&"
So... he was a shill?

>pepe is a threat

Literally taking meme out of proportions for personal agenda in this case demonizing Cred Forums and its users.

Common sense.

>low priority site

They probably paid millions to buy Cred Forums from the gook

>Hasbara Project

Oy vey

No, you misunderstand. They are trying to demoralize and seed doubt.

That's a lot of coincidences there buddy

They killed r/politics, activity is way down except for when there's a major leak or something. In general they have the opposite effect of what they want, it just pisses people off and deligitimizes her real supporters.

Glad someone took the time to look them up.

This group is more prevalent on places such as Yahoo and linked articles to places like NY Post, MSNBC, etc. The common subject is the Israel-Palestine conflict where people use the "human shield" argument and derail attention. However, things also get more JIDF-related, meaning topics like on Cred Forums. They do come here once in a while. They resorted to using bots last year. Their main goal is to get American support.

Jesus fuck this looks like a shoop

Vox is fucking garbage but I think everyone already knows this. It's just coincidence they're also militantly anti-Trump

>(((coincidence)))

>1 post by this ID

youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
WHO ARE THEY??? THEY ARE OWNED BY THE BITCH HILLARY
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
THIS IS THE CEO. And its about fact checking during debates.

From what? basement dwelling neets, wagecucks and the international community?

Kinda kinda not. Trump has decided he wants it. He was there to get media away from Bernie but now he wants to win.

Not all Skypes like that!

>it's Hillary's responsibility to Correct The Record

The poor guy who said this is probably feeling quite suicidal right now.

Your CTR shilling is weak and low energy.

You do not have the stamina for this job.

You fight for a few shekels.

We fight for the love of our race, our God Emperor, and our memes.

Everything you just described only describes the status-quo GOP vs. Dem dynamic we've seen in modern history. Trump exists because people have woken up to that. There's a reason Hillary tweeted a photo of a gathering of all the living, former US presidents and commented "not a single living US president supports Trump" - thinking that this hurts his image. If Yeb were up there I'd agree with you but Trump is a legitimate insurgency to the status quo. About the only shady shit about him is that yes, one of his kids converted to Judaism and he hired that guy from Goldman to run his finances - Jews are good with money, he knows this. And in the former case, we're talking about your regular jew, not the capital "J" Jew. I mean. I can't honestly believe you typed all that up and actually believe that. "Trump taking down the Jew empire is a Jew empire trick" - I mean, I guess I wouldn't put it past them but...

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18623

According to this email it looks like Hillary and her elk are concerned about anyone willing to point out the activites of Hasbara.

I wonder if the Clinton Foundation have any ties with it.

Hillary is Israels greatest ally and she can't recall a time any Skype has ever lied to her.

They're just assholes working for an asshole who launders money.

Pleaserino no copy pastarino

Holy shit, I didn't realise that was the same guy.