What happens?

Let's say he loses. No discernible evidence that the election was stolen, either. What do we do?

We've barely survived King Nigger as a nation. I fear that if we get Cankle Cunt, we will have drifted too far into the coming storm to pull away.

With Jeh Johnson and the DOHS taking over 13 states' (so far) elections in the name of "security", I feel the fix is already in.

I feel like this is them trying to avoid a Brexit situation by any means necessary. It's frightening.

Obama's DOJ is investigating Peter Thiel now for alleged "racism" against asians.

They're throwing everything they have at us, and I don't trust the electorate as a whole to question the bullshit that's been feeding them.

What do we do if the unthinkable happens?

You know, you CTR shills don't HAVE to post pepe in every thread you make

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Drumpf won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary eats pussy fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep Waco tier attacks at the idea that Trump isnt capable of burning children alive like Hillary.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise.

I'm not a CTR shill, I want Trump to win. He's the last hope we have.

Civil war 2

Eat shit and die SHILL

LULZ

Shillary is completely blown THE FUCK OUT
A land slide, don't worry about. I'll drink your tears

I agree. And I've (and still do) supported Trump since Day 1. I'm honestly disappointed Cruz wasn't up there as he would have completely dismantled her and the election would already be over. I know he's a rat but I would have loved the cheaper federal taxes. Rip.

Donnie's "that makes me smart" comment was possibly one of the most ludicrous parts of the debate. No, asshole, it doesn't make you smart, it makes you a rich dickhead that has smart attorneys that can weasel you out of paying your fair share. What a fucking joke. What about that money you funneled into your foundation so you didn't have to declare it as income?

He's offering to help Dahnald prep for the debates.

WHITE PANIC! WHITE PANIC!

LOLS galore

"Fair share"

Go fuck yourself. The laws are there, why shouldn't he take advantage of them? It's not his fault the tax system is corrupt.

Do you pay your whole taxes without any deductions? If so, you're either a government cuck that likes their money going to boondoggles or a dumbass

You know, if I was in that position of weasel my way out of it too, though. It makes me fucking I'll thinking how much I pay in taxes. My "fair share" at 60/year is 20% state and federal combined. Not to mention tolls, ACA, gas taxes, sales tax, etc etc and I still usually end up owing a chunk at the end of every year. The average tax payer gets fucking shafted by our lovely government. If it were within my power, I would gladly take advantage of any and all loopholes.

>Shillary "What Difference Doesn't Make" Clinton becomes Commander In Chief
>This positions only 2 powers are effectively veto legislation and declare war
>Tries to declare war
>Military collectively tells her to eat shit
>Spends her whole term in office bitterly vetoing legislation from the Republican controlled legislative branch and absolutely nothing gets done
>Trump (Jr?) wins in a historic landslide in 2020
Kek might just being the Long Game with us lads

>fair share
not how the world works, if you want more wealth get better and earn it.

>Obama's DOJ is investigating Peter Thiel now for alleged "racism" against asians
nothing will come of this. seriously fuck obama and his SJW administration. we seriously wont gain power by just "voting"

I HATE SAYING THIS, but we honestly might need hillary to win, so that a more powerful, more refined, more RADICAL person can successfully gain power

My "fair share" is 31%, but I utilize every goddamn deduction I can.

31% is absolutely ridiculous.

It's just another abuse of executive power that no one on the left seems to find any problem with.

Imagine if Bush had done something similar? We'd still be hearing about it.

For fucks sake, Hillary had the fucking nerve to blame the '08 recession on Reagan! It was her husband and the subprime mortgages that did it!

When in doubt, blame the GOP. Cunts, all of them.

corps in the US pay 35% base. why do you think they all move their cash over to bermuda?

25% Fed, 6% DC tax. It's bullshit.

Man, I've seen this in over three threads in less than 10 minutes. How are people still not realizing this is pasta?

I hope she gets run over by a steamroller at this point

also check it please

My country tis of thee
Sweet land of Liberty
For thee I sing

Land where my fathers died
Land of the pilgrims pride
From every mountainside

Let freedom ring

is KEK among us?

I know exactly why. I work in a startup company.. My boss when he was working his last position prior to starting this company was making $350k annual and paying 50% in federal taxes alone. That's so fucking wild I can't even believe it's legal.

honestly that probably would be considered racist now

No matter who wins the country will tear itself apart. Trump will restore order. Hillary will try to benefit from disorder.

But either way 50%ish of the country will hate the president's guts and regard him or her as illegitimate.

New militia movement. Radical commies committing Weather Underground-type ineffective terror.

radical commies over here dont have the balls of the commie kikes and ruskies of europe of the early 1900s.
seriously our country is full of fucking losers.

Checked and kek'ed.

It's fucking baffling that so many people supported Sanders. His tax rates were atrocious.

The support of Donald Trump is a symptom of an underlying problem. If he was elected, he wouldn't really solve the problem, just put some bandaids on it and put off the eventual crisis for a few years.

If Hillary wins, the underlying problem will grow faster and reach a crisis point in a few years. If Hillary wins, our objective will be to speed up this process.

Your CTR shilling is weak and low energy.

You do not have the stamina for this job.

You fight for a few shekels.

We fight for the love of our race, our God Emperor, and our memes.

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account from Trump Towers inc.

The radical commies end up with jobs in liberal controlled white houses. I can't believe people sat by while a literal terrorist worked for the president.

CHEQ'D
PRAIS KEK
'D

well thankfully our congress is majority republican... can you fucking imagine if all 3 branches were ruled by liberals?

I can't even fathom the damage they would do if they ever controlled all three branches.

Executive power has ballooned since Reagan, Bush had a big part in it too, but Obama has been so blatant with it it's scary.

I am truly scared for this country if they ever control all three branches at once.

Only this time we get to concentrate the kikes for real.

And nobody benefited from any of Sanders tax plans, either.

I don't try and be a greedy kike, but in my opinion, finances and the economy are second only to national security. I want to see more of the money I work for at the end of the day. This is more important to me than literally anything else.

I can't believe that people actually care about petty social "issues" more than they do Sanders proposed tax plans. These social issues are always going to be an ongoing fight for whatever niche group is screaming and yelling. In the meantime, I'd like the government to take less money so I can purchase some land and get the fuck away from it all.

Perhaps we could petition President Vladimir Putin to allow the United States into the Russian Federation. Then we can finally be one with the motherland.

If Hillary wins, there's an even bigger underlying issue. And that is that the MSM, our government and even we the people don't actually care to hold anyone responsible for their actions. If Hillary were to win, she will literally hold the job title of the most powerful person in the world. And for her to be shrouded in scandals and nobody caring is just scary.

Since I live in the Uber liberal city of DC, I had several Sanders volunteers tell me that he would not raise taxes on the middle class. I laughed in their faces. Anyone who supported Bernie economically is nothing better than a thief.

Duterte 2016 imo

Yeah, I live near Seattle and am a millennial... The amount of disgust I have for my peers is high. I've dropped a few close friends just out of sheer disgust of their expectations of our government and their fellow taxpayers.

my favorite local conservative radio host says it best.

"The most insidious power the news media has is the power to ignore"

That and

"It must be good to be a democrat" lol

Did you see this

I don't know what we'll do. We ought to start shooting motherfuckers, but that ship has sailed. The comfortable disgruntled won't risk their comfort by taking action.

We'll be Zimbabwe before whites wake up and shoot back.

Millennial here too. I see fucking hipster looking white guys using EBT cards at Safeway here. It pisses me off to no avail.

Fucking hilarious.

The collusion between the DNC and the media is horrifying.

I really am at a loss. If we lose this, I don't see where it goes from here.

Some say there will be a greater version of Trump, like a Jesus to Trump's John the Baptist. I hope, but I won't hold my breath.

no, the next person wont be anything like trump,
it will be a millennial. but this one will be terrible.
horrible. but he'll be brilliant.

Yeah that shit pisses me right the fuck off. I lost my job last year at a point where I had no savings (poor monetary planning on my part). I turned over every rock, called every contact I had and had 40 applications to various jobs within a day or two and had a new job within 3 days. All the while the thought of having to sign up for unemployment (even though I've paid into it) made me feel nauseas and depressed. In my opinion, extenuating circumstances aside, there is literally no reason anyone on ANY form of government assistance should have the right to vote. If you can't do what you need to in order to care for yourself, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.it's horseshit.

This is CTR suggested depression.
Saged and hidden.

>If you can't do what you need to in order to care for yourself, you shouldn't be allowed to vote

can someone quote this and make this a meme and spread this all over the internet?? i really want to implant this into normie's brains. fuck them

they deserve all of our shit

I hope. I really do.

It's disgusting. I can't imagine going on welfare, just for the sake of my own pride. I get the same feeling as you did even thinking about it. It's shameful. Yes there are people who legitimately need it, but the hipster with beaucoup tattoos and designer jeans needs to get a job and save his money.

4-8 years of a Hillary presidency with her army of SJWs.. it probably won't even be legal to be a racist, sexist, xenophobic republican anymore..

idk OP i want a race war. i foresee that by 2019 w Cunton muslims will have metastasized to USA and shit will be F U B A R. im most scared of that.

day of rope it is.

also check em

thanks for that picture faggot. it will truly help his campaign

It is shameful. It's upsetting that people are so willing to accept handouts.

People like us have drive, work ethic and hopes and dreams we're working towards. People like them are dramatically slowly that process down stealing all they can, in every which way they can.

Boo.

Guys the biggest problem is that Donald's core group isn't saying "Fucking Prepare for the next Debate, and hit Hillary Hard with the emails, Benghazi, and the smoking gun the Clinton Foundation and Pay for Play!"

Instead we turned into Yes men manipulating the Polls and giving Donald false confidence. Literally WTF this is the most important election ever for us. Hillary means the death of America now fuck the meme magic and let's Push Donald to Prepare and treat Hillary like a fucking Man and hammer the shit out of her on the next two debates. Make that Bitch Cry, fucking Trey Gowdy needs to write some one liners for Donald.

The ctr witch hunt has come full circle, where trumpkins accuse trumpkins of ctr shilling

i absolutely can't stand the idea of welfare. i moved out of home at 18 specifically so that i could have control over my life, a group as insidious as the government being able to dictate when and where i get money is not only demeaning, but it's insulting to my fellow countrymen.

my life goal is pretty simple: become self sufficient as much as possible, get a lot of passive income until i no longer need to work (real estate and investments), and give back to the community. i want to be able to say to myself on my death bed 'this was all me, i did this. nobody except me was responsible for this'.

welfare is the polar opposite of that. it makes me feel sick.

they don't stop mate, they keep going. right now people are calling for completely free university here in australia, among other things such as higher hand outs, more programs for minorities, and increased taxes. we can't even use the uranium we have (1/3rd of the world's total uranium) because the greens are completely against nuclear weapons and nuclear power.

we're riding on the coat tails of china, and people here are trying to funnel us into some bullshit tech/service economy when everything relies on agriculture and industry. they never stop until the entire country is Zimbabwe 2.0.

Brebare for brown world bolice state

are you illiterate OP clearly says he supports trump braindead faggot

There won't be a next one if Hillary wins. We'll have 30 million new Democrat voters legalized from the third world long before then.

Goddamn the "modern economy" lie is the worst part of it

>You don't need to protect domestic manufacturing and skilled labor guys, just get a college degree and get a real job!
>Not like the Koreans can make animation for 1/5th the cost and Indians can program for 1/10th the price of a Us based computer scientist or anything
>Not like there is a finite number of "real" jobs that have their wages driven down by a labor surplus of shotty but diploma carrying geologists/English teachers/engineers/basket weavers

More and more I'm seeing people starting to supplement their income with cottage industry because they are so underemployed making bath bombs or necklaces for the county Fair is a viable economic activity.

I was in the sticky for the debate, it seemed that 80% of the thread was catastrophe and people shitting their pants at how bad he was doing. Like 100 posts a minute for 60 minutes (he did okay the first third of the debate) of pure "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING" and every front page post was about how he's fucking it all up, and the subsequent posts in it. Cred Forums today just blames CTR, but I see through the bullshit. It's full damage control today.

Fuck I love those things.

We just have to band together and recreate society. We can definitely do it.

it's an epidemic here mate, you're expected to go through high school just to get good grades (not to learn anything), go to university to get a degree, then magically get a job that pays 100k+.

anyone who drops out to go into a trade is seen as a subhuman by the media, government and most people. at the moment our mining economy is run by high school dropouts with an average IQ of 90.

the government is pushing the tech economy meme hard too, but it's not working because tax is too high and we have something called 'tall poppy syndrome', where anyone who succeeds in an endeavor and becomes better than everyone else is treated with scorn and disgust (with the exception of athletes).

so when the government is calling for another Bill Gates or Larry Page, they're actually getting Joayne the Strong Independent Womyn who took a 5 hour code boot camp and now is able to make basic programs. of course they blame the white males (the people running the entire economy) for this and screw them over even more.

we're fucked, and i expect you guys will be fucked just as hard if you continue to let liberals hate the working class and demonize trades.

We elect Greens and Libertarians to Congress and hope they don't pull a Republican and start sucking the Democrats establishment cock.

If that doesn't work then the only option overthrow the government.

its over hilldawg wouldnt let Cred Forums live