Welcome to /CDG/: Crippling Depression

Welcome to /CDG/: Crippling Depression
General

Q1. Banned?
Mods have allowed this thread the past month, if it is banned it won't be brought up again.

2. /r9k/ exists. Fuck off.
So does swallowing, but here you are.

3. How is this related to politics?
How do your Bernie supporter friends plan on voting?

Legitimate discussion is on the table.

Trying to get off of drugs.

It's not going well.

Cartel del Golfo?

Is anyone else really depressed after the first debate? I thought it was a sure win but she didn't do so well in the end.

>How do your Bernie supporter friends plan on voting?

Strong hillary supporters because "drumpfs and evul nazi". Good thing leafs can't vote

My favorite part is they unironically like the mass immigration because they're actually redpilled but took the wrong side. They WANT immigrants KNOWING they'll overtake white people. Their reasoning is they want basically a permanent democrat dictatorship.

So I'm considering joining the Army.
I'm an ex-muslim who has no real goals in life atm and I'm a borderline alcoholic.
Should I go ahead and just join up?

Which drugs?

If you haven't checked yourself into a detox clinic or a support group then you're not trying

A thread after my own soul.

Godspeed user. Know that indulgemce doesn't make it easier. One hit never helps you make the week.

>/r9k/
It's incredibly toxic if you have a crippling mental illness. r9k is supposed to be a joke. It's mostly trolls and memesters. Don't go there unironically. It will mess with your head.

Had a shitty breakup with a girl I loved more than anything but she threw it away because I couldn't deal with being unloved by her. Crushed me hard. Found a girl who is right wing libertarian. She's beautiful but she's not my ex so I can't seem to find love in her. Pretty sure my ability to love is ruined by my ex and I'm about to lose the chance of a lifetime as a result. Please kill me.

It's nothing serious, just alcohol and smokes. I'm just too babby to cold turkey.

Usually I find myself indulging because it beats lying in bed staring at the ceiling.

That's... pretty fucked up.

Serious question do you all have a national identity anymore? Spent a week in Toronto about 5 months ago, barely saw a Canadian flag.

Well, it's hard by the day, maybe things wil be better soon but.. fuck i am so alone and being a redpiled mestizo is wordt than a cancer

Oh that might be the saddest story I heard all day boo hoo hoo.

Can you go years without alcohol?

>Literally no motivation to do anything
>Loss of interest
>Sometimes will start typing out a reply, then just exit the thread because it's pointless
>Don't really see a point in anything

Among the shill mechanisms identified is "suggested depression," that is, CTR trying to psych us out by describing and thus hoping to inspire sadness and despair.
The red pill and resurgent masculinity have no time for wallowing. Depression is disconnectedness, purposelessness and helplessness. You fight it by doing the things that also prove the red and the iron pills. If you have received that message and you still want to babble for hours about how sad you are, then you are a shill.

I just got out of rehab but I still wanna cop some heroin. I've been trying to feel happy normally by going to the gym and shit but I still have this drug luster and idk wtf to do

>tfw orgasmic happiness everyday

feels good bein unhinged

Lust*

>inb4 grammar Jews

If I really needed to I could.

Boo hue hue

>Depression

Half of you are fucking pussies.

The other half are mentally ill and beyond hope.

Put two and two together.

I was joking about /r9k/ but please go back to your home board

weak shit bro. you're worth more than ANY female out there.