Not CTR or affiliated with the hillary campaign, how much does donald trump pay you guys?

Not CTR or affiliated with the hillary campaign, how much does donald trump pay you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/980191/34e01d0ef7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't you know? Trump stiffs his employees.

we do it for free

He pays us with lewd Megumins. You aint getting any

I was gifted a saxaphone lesbian for my efforts. The more I post, the more heated her playing gets. She puts on an excellent show, worth at least 60 rubles a night.

by promising us a bright nationalist future

This is now a Megumin thread

We do it for free but he sends out a quarterly Pepe box that usually contains a couple uncommons

We flip them on the meme exchange for a few dollars here and there

Name one nationalistic country that's bright in any sense of the word.

Real ones. Bioshock 3 doesn't count.

I do it for free.

No one ever cares about Darkness...

We do it for free, but I don't mind being paid in hot pockets or tendies

Until jan. 20, 2017. Not a damn penny

jokes on you
we are all paid by shillary to just discredit rare frog pictures market

I do it for free, why would he be funneling money into some obscure NEET anime image board when he barely runs any TV ads?

I was paid to make a single meme featuring Garry Johnson once.

He only paid me $20, so I just stole a meme and pasted his head on it.

Can confirm, been on the Donald's payroll for months now. He pays cold, hard Megumin. 1 per 2000 characters worth of chilling so as you can see I've done my fair share. Characters are counted by a special software you install and they are analyzed by a team in New York. You get your Megumins at the end of the month, though it's for the previous month's work since they really go in depth and see what you're posting.

Germany 1939

Dude I wish he paid me.

The United States up until recently.

you better believe id do anything for a nice thick tendie

I'm 1000 Megumins strong

>Not CTR or affiliated with the hillary campaign, how much does donald trump pay you guys?
Really? What do you WANT to believe?
So if I told you he flies in on a TRUMP helicopter and buys us a few bimbos to fuck on weekends you would believe us and it would end up in the Huffington Post.

YOU LIBERALS ARE SO FUCKED IN THE HEAD.
You don't fight for just causes.
You don't fight for good people.
You don't have children so you don't care about anyone's future but your own.

You don't understand us because you don't have a moral compass, a faith, or traditions. You don't. You don't understand why people love to follow strong willed men. Trump is a wise man with a vision of a renewed America. He has the intelligence and wisdom to gain power, consolidate his power, and build up his nation.

This is the sort of man we always wanted. It was the baby boomers who rebelled against this because their grandfathers were screwed after world war II. By the globalist powers which replace the old british ones, the new power enacted cultural Marxist....

What the fuck. Don't pretend to care. You don't care. You don't want to know, you can't handle the truth.

>Im not CTR or affiliated with the hillary campaign

We're told we'll get 72 blonde virgins in heaven if we shill for Trump

we do it for daddy
We Do It for KEK
WE DO IT FOR AMERICA
WE DO IT FOR FREE

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Cred Forums has no time limit for images but /c/ does
baka desu senpai

In aqua doujins

exhentai.org/g/980191/34e01d0ef7/

sadly is not enough

Not nearly enough.

I'm scraping by on like 10 (you)'s a day

The meme market is so saturated right now that it's almost impossible for working-class shitposters to make a living anymore.

Tell me about Megumin. Why does she wear the hat?

this

>aqua doujins

Literally every western European country before globalists got ahold of them.

fuck off Megumeme, your doujins are shit

Best girls are resistant to lewding

FUCK ME I JUST SENT THIS IN AN EMAIL TO THE PLACE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STARTING WORK AT.

THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A REFERENCE SO COPIED AND PASTED THE EMAIL OF MY LAST EMPLOYER AND SENT IT

BUT I HAD THIS IN MY CLIPBOARD INSTEAD AND SENT IT WITHOUT CHECKING.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO, SENT AN EMAIL APOLOGISING PROFUSELY ALREADY.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

I was supposed to get paid by the Trumpchan PAC 5 days ago

Still....nothing

I am #MentallyHill now

They're just going to see a sad panda, what are they supposed to do with that?

oh christ i didn't think about that

i almost fucking died of a heart attack

he pays them in Trump Steaks

>implying they don't have sad panda

I get paid in Ted Cruz edits.

Season 2 can't come soon enough.

Here's the thing, though: look at the address. It's not exactly a subtle address.

Hentai isn't exactly the obscure term that it used to be, either. You'd better hope that whoever views it is a dinosaur, or spends zero time on the internet.

Even if they don't, if you sent an email freaking the fuck out, they might look into it further. It might even be blocked on their work computer due to the address, and they'll probably look into why.

I don't like your chances on this one, unfortunately for you.

I actually work for CTR and am being paid from Killary's pocket. The boss just doesn't bother to check my messages anymore so I shill for Trump but get CTR money out of it.

Don't make me do it

Anime is for gay losers but here Leaf

I'm 12 and how do I proofread a professional email.
pic unrelated

You wouldn't. Megumin is a pure girl whose only love is the purest and highest form of magic.

postin' best

That file name doe

He pays me in rare pepes

welp, not totally unique have this instead

and I get paid in anime and chicken tendies

What the hell? I don't get tendies or pepes. Once in awhile I get a package with some Bernie stickers for my posts but that's it.

Trump pays me in hot THICC bitches wearing hats. The faps man, the faps. Good. Lord.

He pays in dank memes.

Does it blow your mind someone could be authentic nd appeal to voters? That the canned affectations where even the pauses are planned are old and tired and trite?

Japan seems to be doing pretty good.

This.

Nigger!!!!!

Isn't Russia?

thirded

Someone throw this faggot jew over the wall

Dahnald!

This makes no sense CTR stop.

OP, culture has declined drastically. When was the last time anything was released that was deemed funny or intelligent? Common people seem to like to be as big as douchebags as possible and lots of people seem like mindless, thanatos harboring, degenerates. Western culture is dead. We need to try and recreate by having rules and laws, by making new cultures. We also need a strong person and not some empty puppet that has nothing to lose so will flush everything down the toilet.