Dehlegate Man offers to help Trump prep for next debate

I told you faggots.

This rat helped Bush win in '00 when the election went up to the supreme court.

We need the rat.

Hello, El Rato, we meet again.

washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-offers-to-help-trump-prep-for-next-debate/article/2602975

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EnemyMine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> "I think he really went after Hillary, which was a good thing," Cruz told Hewitt. "Anyone who is swooning at Hillary's performance last night, that's a pretty good indication that you're a card-carrying member of the liberal media, especially in the first half hour. I think Donald very much had the upper hand over Hillary. Hillary was tentative and had no real answers. She was on the defensive the entire time."

So Hillary will be his next target?

if there's anyone on our side who can swindle and lie his way past hillary clinton, it's ted

i welcome his aid

I don't know about that, not sure she has enough Dehlegates for him.

Are you kidding? Hillary has superdelegates.

bamp for the dehlegates

dahnald, i know we've had our differences but we need to join forces now

just don't leave your delegates laying out in the open, I don't know if I'll be able to help myself

Is there an analogy for this kind of relationship between these two characters?

Consecutive digits confirm. Those 4000 or so delegates from the Democrat primary pays for Ted's bill in full. Trump gets the electors and Ted gets the delegates, seems like a good deal to me.

niggas4lyfe

Rocky 3

I think he just accepted defeat for this cycle and is #NeverHillary

He's lying but it's generating the popular belief that counts. Because Trump definitely did not win kek

He's literally Vegeta.

i like Ted, he holds the constitution above all

love-hate

>Dahnald, Kek has awakened the chaos in my heart, and I'd have to say... it feels pretty good

That's a damn good analogy brucie.

As was said in the last thread, best redemption arc ever!

Fucking keked at this.

the pretty strong but sketchy guy that joins your RPG party because your interests coincide temporarily, the one that might leave or backstab you

>trump as leader dorothy
>Cruz as the cowardly lion
>Rubio as the heartless robot
>Carson as the sleepy scarecrow

The dream team to defeat the witch known as Hillary

We need the rat. He's a bottom feeder we need to help us save the west.

>we need the rat
>we need a Canadian

kek

What if this is just an elaborate ruse to get the delegates?

Just remember lads, this little hope she thinks she earned will only make her fall this much more painful than her usual falls.

Dahnald, we CANNOT let crooked Hilldog win. I'll be at the Trump tower in 5. Make sure to lock up the delegates, just in case.

I like butter man

Does that make Jeb one of the lollipop guild members?

Oh wow it all makes sense now

He's one of the witches flying monkeys

>From the shadows...an old foe returns to lend his hand against a greater threat

they have never and will never make a movie that matches the pobcorn eatin power level of this election

Honestly I'm for it, he's a good at debates such as these. Him and Christie both bring up good points against Clinton and both have the political knowledge and background to help refute her claims. Just educate him a bit more, tell him to calm it down slightly more, and we're golden.

He did well the first 30 minutes, no denying it, and Cruz said it. He's lying that he won the entire thing and had Hillary on the defensive, but he's hoping that his praise and offering to Trump will probably let him hear him out. Trump needs his advice, even if Cruz lost to him. Now is the time to unite, and Cruz is surprisingly the one reaching out this time. Good on him, even if he's a rat.

>cruz in the SCOTUS could still happen
If Cruz gets in there with Napolitano, the butthurt of liberals will be felt for generations.

Vegeta

Cruz is actually pretty based. He does a hell of a lot more defending your rights than any of the faggot neckbeard redditors on this site.

Seems like something more suitable for CTR

Cruz SCOTUS
Christie AG

Fill in the rest?

Carson Surgeon General?

Apollo Cruz.

Redemption arc
Former rival shows up to help defeat the Big Bad

OK Tehd, but you know I still have to prosecute your dad for killing JFK when I'm president right?

When Bowser joins the party in Mario RPG.

He'd never get approved by the Senate.

>mfw he keeps a picture of the delegates in his chambers.

Do you think Cruz will sacrifice himself to save Dahnald in the season finally?

pet Rato seems like a plant. If I were Trump, I'd stay as far away from this asshole as possible. Notwithstanding, Hillary would already be running unopposed if she were up against this slimeball. Banning fucking dildos in Texas? He's certifiably retarded. I don't give a fuck if he has audiographic memory or what, he makes you feel dirty just looking at him.

Trump wants nothing to do with this weasel. Mark my words. Screencap thread. Write it down somewhere. Do whatever you gotta do- just don't forget.

He's Zuko teaming up with the Avatar to take down the Fire Lord and Azula.

>thread like this started by concern trolling shill

really makes me thinkadoodle with my noodle.

This is why he is sucking up to Trump

DANALH YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE DELEGATES! BUT THE DEBATE IS MINE

pls no

Holyshit Vegita.

Jeb - Gardner.

he did do well the first half hour, but i think cruz is lying because he actually wants to help Trump win and knows he'll be offended if he says hillary won

>Zodiac Cruz, having seen his ambitions crumble before the power of a cartoon frog, does what he does - seeking power using the full extent of his psychopathic mind and becoming a dark crusader for Kek

This is my favourite plotline.

What are the odds that Cruz is only offering to help Trump prep because Cruz wants to make it impossible for Trump to avoid skipping the next set of debates where Trump is sure to embarrass himself?

>its a traitor redemption arc

I fucking love these, I just dont know if Ted can pull it off

TAKE MY ENERGY DAHNALD!

>he makes you feel dirty just looking at him.

oh lawd
i keked

And old, forgotten foe, comes back to help the hero, for selfish reasons.

I like it.

how many delegates will donald have to give cruz for the help?

Cruz has ALWAYS been based for someone with some Cuban blood.

He will be on the supreme court , screencap this.

don't lie! you know it's true

he's sleaze incarnate; I didn't even know it was possible before this election cycle

You know what really fucking got me? his fundie dad saying he was ordained by God to reestablish dominion or some shit like that

I was very seriously considering taking one for the team and ending his miserable existence

>Dehlegate Man offers to help Trump prep for next debate

WTF I'M A CRUZ MISSILE NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously, though. Ted Cruz is respectable for putting aside past differences and working with a former political opponent to best Hillary Clinton.

Do you see this happening with Hillary and Bernie? No. In fact, the DNC has been one giant Roman escapade this entire election season with back-to-back betrayals.

I've been thinking more about Justice League analogy.
Trump - Superman obviously
Ivanka - Wonder Woman
Cruz - El Flasho (he's fast)
Rubio - Cyborg
Jeb - probably Batman

Cruz is doing this pro bono. This is his redemption. He has seen the error of his ways.

>Cruz redemption arc

Reported to the FBI, have fun in the looney bin bigot.

Shakespeare up ins

>it's a "defeated-boss-character-joins-the-party" episode

>Rubio - Cyborg
Kek

Jeb - probably Batman
Not Superfriends era Aquaman.

Trump = Goku
Cruz = Vegeta
Hillary = Freiza
Bernie = Pui Pui(He reproduces asexually)
Jeb = Raditz

Just about pegs it.

I'm glad they are making up. Cruz is pretty awesome to be honest with you, if Trump wasn't in the race, Cred Forums would have been #CruzMissiles for sure.

Is the rat genuine, or is he just trying to salvage his political career?

He's literally a piece of shit bottom feeder like Karl Rove, but we need this faggot to pull us through the finish line.

He will do anything necessary to get the job done and as much as I hate his ugly face/voice/fundie stance, if you want Trump to succeed, you'll overlook this rat's past for the next month just for the mere fact that he's a really good debater and a tactician (remember how he stole all the dehlegates?).

He doesn't have Trumps media pizzazz, and Trump doesn't have El Rato's debating skills.

Trump needs to make $hillary look unfit to be president because she's a liar -- and he needs to get the normies to vote for him.

I think El Rato is a good addition to the team (for now). I wouldn't want him anywhere near the White House, though, but I think he was trying to push Trump far to the Right by being a cockstain at the convention. BUT Trump is too hard headed, although he can be molded and not a puppet.

This is the funniest fucking thing I've seen come out if this place.

And now it's real.

>Dahnald, we have to fuse to beat Hillary
>Heh, looks like I'll be getting those delegates after all

He was the best choice, honestly.

but not the one with dubs

Yeb = Yamcha

Pretty much vegeta at this point
Hillary is perfect cell I think

YES I FUCKING LOVE TED CRUZ HE'S A FUCKING BADASS

If Trump weren't running, I would have voted for this goofy weirdo outlaw nutcase. He cracks me up. His fucking RNC diss was legendary.

TRUMP CRUZ 16' SEE YA LATER PENCE SUCK A COCK

LYIN TED!

>a frog and a rat who've been bitter enemies team up to face a deadly threat from an evil snake

It's a fuggin Pixar movie isn't it?

Oh shit you're fucking right.

Dropped that faggot mallow for em never looked back

No matter what happens in November, this has been the greatest election cycle we will ever see.

>hating Mike "If it's gay it ain't okay" Pence

neck yourself

>Is the rat genuine, or is he just trying to salvage his political career?
Both.

You can never trust a rat or a T*rkroach.

I think he knows if he pisses off Trump's base he will never be elected in public office ever again.

And #2, he wants a higher up position near the White House. (I hope this doesn't happen). Trump doesn't bend the knee too often, so I'm ok with that.

And #3
A rat will only do something if he sees it will help him/his cause. So I think the GOP will united in the end because everyone hates the Clintons really badly.

Least he's finally gotten over himself and is acting in his parties best interest.

takes a scoundrel to beat a scoundrel. good on him, i respect how ted has put aside his pride. Ted is a classical deb9er, he could give Trump some tips. they should work together.

As much as I love Trump, it's unfortunate that we'll never see Clinton get the debate evisceration that she truly deserves.

Ted is tailor-made to absolutely reduce her to nothing on the debate stage. I'd definitely consider voting for him in eight years, though.

I wish he didn't pull the bullshit he did and just hopped on board from the start, but oh well.

Cruz has great debate skills watch him obliterate Ellen Page.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo

I don't know whatI'll do to kill downtime once it's over.

Almost certainly the latter, but if it furthers the goals of both then whatever

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

The debates Dahnald

Cruz will take Scalia's spot.

>cruz seems like a rat
>bans dildos because fuck you

No Cruz is based. He's a religious extremist and a texas outlaw

can we stop calling him rat now that he came around? he's on our side

jeb

>guaco-libre

QUICK,someone shop trump and cruz on to this,

>the dumpster fire that is the Republican Party

Ted Cruz is fucking brilliant. He kept himself relevant when he should have been forgotten, and has undone the hard feelings regarding his lack of endorsement with his current activities.

He deserves to have a high position somewhere, that's a guy that you want in your cabinet.

Doubt it.

El Rato is also a fundamentalist, and more far right than Scalia. El Rato is not even human.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Anybody who BTFOs filthy sodomite faggots is based. Keep fag bashing Pence

Trump will get Ultra Delegates

nice fanfic

try again next election

Super Paper Mario too. I still haven't played SMRPG yet because I don't think it's on Wii U
Virtual Console.

NO

You can't trust this rat.

He has everything to gain:
>Trump wins, he gets accolades from the GOP and in position to grab an actual seat in cabinet or an appointment of some kind
>Trump loses, he'll at least be able to salvage his career as a senator since he attempted to help Trump win and let back into the GOP for good

If he's genuine or not, it's irrelevant.

>Help Trump prep
>Cruz is actually prepping the bull

Also, whether Trump wins or loses, he can spin that to his advantage by "eventually seeing the error of my ways and doing the right thing" or "tepidly endorsing him because I gave my word, and he's the Republican nominee".

I thought he was a fool for not endorsing right away, but he gets the best of both worlds.

Is El Rato really that good at debates? I never watched the primary debates. How can he help Trump beat Clinton?

>having a legitimate fag bashing fundie from texas on the supreme court isn't the greatest thing that could happen to America

I'm literally praying that Cruz gets on the supreme court. Faggots and degenerate scum would be BTFO for like 50 years straight in this country.

Trump and Cruz must use fusion to defeat Hillary.

And I will get the nano-delegates

I hope the VP debate goes something like
>pence hates gays and wants to let businesses refuse service!
>that's funny coming from the guy trying to bring in millions of people from a country that executes gays on sight

cant blame him

you all forgot the sex scandal and inmigrant shit trump pushed on him?

look how nobody cares or even remembers now

you can trust him,now,precisely because he is a rat

helping trump is the only winning move left for him

rats know whats good for them

El Rato would never be able to beat Hellary. He is not a populist like Trump, who is likable by the general public. With the current electoral map, Trump was the best choice out of the 17.

Everyone hates Ted, including his daughter and wife. Even his mom.

Also Jeb! would never win either.

This whole election was set up in such a way that Hellary would win because she was "next in line."

The kingmakers never saw the God Emperor coming like a fucking wrecking ball.

>Cruz is actually prepping the bull
KEK, this. Surprised no one mentioned it before. Literally Ctrl f'd as soon as I opened the thread.

what the FUCK is this election?????????????

Trump=goku
Cruz=vegeta
Hillary=freaza
Bill=king cold
Ben Carson=Picolo
Pence=Krillin
Christi=Gohan
Jeb=Radio
Rubio=Napa
Kasich=Cui
Debbie Schulz=Zarbon
Elisabeth Waren=Dodoria
Bernie Sanders = Bardock

Shadow from FFVI?

>not having Jeb as the cowardly lion, and Cruz as the heartless robot

lel

swing state voter here a cruz endorsement this late actually hurts him u idiotas

this is the time he should be trying to form his own thing rather than getting support from the establishment.

see

If Trump wins, this election cycle will be studied and analyzed and referenced in pop culture for several decades, possibly longer. I count myself astronomically lucky to have been born at the right time to witness this.

>He's literally Vegeta.

Soros = Beerus

Is anybody working on a lore book of some sorts? There is so much to keep track of but it's all worth recording. All the memes, all the plot twists, it'd be lovely to look back at them when it's all over.

>tfw everybody hates cruz
>tfw you know Cruz hates everybody
>tfw Cruz is socially inept at the same time
>tfw you see a piece of yourself in Cruz

Cruz would be fucked because he has bad emotional intelligence.

>mfw reelection in four years will be even better

He was the best of the Republican candidates (other than that time Christie fucking destroyed Rubio, that was the single best part of the Primary debates), but he also has an uncanny ability to make everyone want to punch him in the face.

He's pretty good at interviews as well, and pretty decent at strategy as well as one previous user noted.

Also he's pretty good at pandering to the """"((((conservative))))"""" vote so he can probably advise Trump on that.

bls r8

>mfw they're going to use super delegates to prevents this again
>mfw people realize both parties have a way of denying people democracy if they choose someone not to their liking.

No one likes him not even his own party. I don't get why you guys want that guy to follow trump around.

Amazing, that's what.

Is this what it's like to live in historical times? I can't wait to see what happens next.

Dude Trump did dominate in the first 30 mins when it was about trade. He nailed her on TPP "YOU CALLED IT GOLD STANDARD"

It was the latter 2/3 of the debate where he had setbacks.

What Cruz is saying is right. He is a master debater.

It's a classic Trojan horse tactic. Remember at least the airplane ride he hitched with obama and hillary? trusting a rat? #nevercruz

>Ted Cruz starts reffering to trump as kakarot

Holy shit dude in the debate finale trump will perform the spirit bomb these digits must confirm tho

Seriously this shit is off the rails.

The other day my dad said "you are living in some seriously insane times. I'm jealous I'm not in my 20's to see it all happen like you will"

Shounen Jump rival #68427.

Heh, 2036 will be even better.

CHECKED

pls put me in screnshat

This desu. Cruz was the consetvative we deserved, but not the one we needed

We need someone like trump to bring this shit show crashing down, and then someone like cruz to rebuild from the ashes

>cruz is a manlet
>vegeta is the king ofall manlets

What do we call him (for the time being?)

WE MUST FIND ALL 7 DELEGATES, KAKAROT

Do you think its possible that he is doing this to redeem himself? His bullshit at the convention left him hated and disposed. What if he has realized his evil ways? Seeing Trump debate showed him that this is about western civilization, not just American politics.

Not to excuse the fucking rat, but he is a christian man and maybe will redeem himself

CHECKED

CRUZ REDEMPTION CONFIRMED

JEB! SUUUUURGE

Redeemed Rodent?

It's like DBZ where the villain ended up helping the MC.

Yeah maybe
Or Soros=bobbidi
And Majin Buu=BLM

Hillary is fucking raditz. all bluster

>you all forgot the sex scandal and inmigrant shit trump pushed on him?
Cruz attacked first. Trump warned him that if he did. he would destroy him.

Chalk it up as a life lesson, you insufferable cunt.

WITNESSED

>"That'll keep them voting blue," Hillary said dumping more toxic chemicals into the underground Flint water, sealing the MI vote.
>"I-i-is it really necessary to go so far?" Bernie asks, hunched over from being whipped so much. "They're innocent civilians."
>"Silence!" Hillary roared. Suddenly, a small tap as a rock hits the ground. "What was that?"
>"What-er you think you're doing, Hillary?" Jeb yells. He begins scooping the tainted water out using his guacabowles.
>"I'm leading this country to a brave new future," she says, as she motions to Bernie who stomps on Jeb's guac-scooping hand. "I think it's time you had a swim-"
>"Not so fast, globalist scum!" A high-vitality voice echoes through the cave. "Bankai! Filter no jutsu kageyoshi." A thousand water filters emerge from below and descend into the water, purifying it. "Michigan will return to its state of freedom now."
>"Alex Jones!" Hilary yells. "I thought you were controlled opposition?!"
>"Indeed," Jones says, kicking Bernie into the river. "I am. I am," he closes his eyes, and opens them with a sharingan. "I am the CONTROLLED controlled opposition." He claps his hands together without Jeb begging him to do so, unleashing a new spell which lowers the sea levels worldwide, thus dispelling the global warming myth.

>But Trump is just a low class businessman!

>I'M THE PRINCE OF ALL CONSERVATIVES!

>full house

wew bud

Jeb = Chiaotzu

>yfw Ted Cruz will never be president, but he will mentor every Republican president in the art of debate

>tfw will never own this shirt
feels bad, man

can control the record be the ginyu force?

PLEASE?

checked

WITNESSED!!!!!!

>Correct the Record

Your record has been corrected.

Trump = Orange
Carrot = Orange
Kakarot = Carrot

It makes too much sense!

it played out like a chinese cartoon

>Filter no Jutsu
kek

Wtf I'm a Cruz missile now.

When will ¡Yeb! Endorse trump?

>Vegeta gets his shit wrecked in by Freeza
>Goku has to defeat Freeza with a spirit bomb
>Trump will offer Hillary one last chance to join the side of rightousness, only for her to refuse and attack him one last time ending her and the bushes grasp on this country once and for all

This is like an epic going on. Our grandchildren will be reading about this one day.

correct the record*

Dont be foolish super delegates are just legend

YES
>tfw were starting the next greatest meme

>he had all trumps ideas but was smarter with presenting them
>also was going to get rid of the IRS
>would have dominated at the debates
Hillary would have been in tears but we let our anger of the last 8 years get to us.

Feels bad.

>I'M THE PRINCE OF ALL CONSERVATIVES!

This works far better than it should

Jeb = Emperor Pilaf

>When will ¡Yeb! Endorse trump?

Poor Jeb! will never endorse Trump. He respects his pops/brother too much.

His son (half spic) did endorse Trump tho, because this is Trump's party now and people better get in line or else.

>Trump, Cruz and Yeb! are faced off against Hill, Bill, and Obama.
>"By the power invested in me," Obama says, "I hereby suspend this election, and declare Hillary the new president."
>"No!" Team Trump screams. "How?"
>"I can do whatever I want," Obama says.
>"Actually, you cannot," a man that no one saw says. His curly hair emerges just below line of sight. "That would be against the Constitution."
>"Rand?!" Hillary yells. "I thought we had Christie take care of you months ago."
>"Justice never sleeps," he says, dismantling Executive Order 6666666.
>"N-n-nani?! What's happening?" Obama shrieks.
>"IT'S Happening," the good doctor himself steps out of the shadows. He pulls off his sunglasses and the pure look of justice causes Bill's soul to disintegrate on the spot as his body is carried away as dust in the wind.

Kek

Guy who got btfo by Trump in debates wants to advise Trump on debates. Wat?

This

I was against trump in the primaries I thought it was a bad idea, a mistake I hope I'm wrong

All I can say is this better fucking work

Naw m8, I've never liked Cruz. He always came off as a sleeze, and I was right. I'd give him a chance at the presidency, but he better be cleaner than Santorum.

Checking this epic post.

OH SHIT

For realz?? Is dis real life?

Quality post leaf. Today youre not a faggot.

I'm literally praying that Trump takes him up on this offer

He was quoting an American...

Holy shit check my ID as well!!

>DrCozay
>DrCozy

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>DrCozay

>praying
DEUS VULT

Wew.

And your ID reads like Dr. Cozay...

secret sex tape

As long he gets us the god emporor eleceted i'm fine with it.

My ID CHANGED NOOOO!!!

It was like a 1 in a million memetic surge that showed us a rip in the space time continuum

Damn.

>Dr Cozay N

I was thinking about this fucking movie and couldn't remember the name. Perfect.

Why does he care? He is a fucking Canadian. Hd can't become a President. Does he think stupid burgers will forget about this?

At least the screen shot will live on

>that meme
>Carson going full red pill

Easily one of the highlights of this election. This election has been fucking insane holy shit. Most elections might have ONE crazy thing happen (if you're lucky). This is just a crazy red pilled circus will Alex Jones, Milos, and a band of angry politicians sprinting to to the white house

Trump was hired to do one thing and that was to destroy Hillary in a debate and not pull a Romney. He failed! He was like a limp confused old Romney.

GLENN BECK BTFO

but seriously fuck rato i don't trust his slimey ass to not try n kill trump while hes on the shitter

Fuck off shill. Go back to sucking David Brock's gay dick.

I know, right? How often do you have a jaw dropping moment in a normal election?

WE NEED THE RAT

DONALD MAKE IT HAPPEN

So tsundere.
Just admit you like him already you rat.

Nff... Amazing, how do you do it Dahnald? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you. Always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are.

It was the same on Super Tuesday, you had improved so much you had improved so much that you made Rubio look like he was standing still. Your delegate count had increased so dramatically since our battle in Iowa that I thought you had done it. I thought you had become the Republican Candidate. It tore me apart! How could a New York Republican accomplish so easily, what I, I had struggled my whole life to achieve! How?

Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of finally surpassing you, I finally became a contender to be the nominee. True Conservatism had finally reclaimed it's throne, and reclaimed it's destiny. But no matter how many delegates I obtained, your count still exceeded mine.

At first I thought it was your supporters, that it was your ability to get votes from them that spurred you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with supporters of my own, and my delegate count didn't increase at all. I used to debate for the sheer pleasure of it, for constitutional conservatism, oh I had the delegates unmeasurable, I bought in everyone. But you showed no mercy to your enemies, even your least fierce ones, even me! Yet you never debated to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Republican Candidate debate like that, and at the same time have such high polls? Argh it makes me angry just thinking about it. But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You have more delegates than me Dahnald. You are the Candidate.

Amazing. How do you do it, Dahnald?

You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you; always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are...

It was the same during the primaries. You had improved so much that it made Jeb look like he was standing in a bowl of guac. Your delegates had increased so dramatically since our debates that I thought you had done it, I thought that you had become the nominee! It tore me apart! How could a political outsider accomplish so easily what I...I had to struggle my whole life to achieve!?

After a year, it just finally happened; a new Republican nominee has emerged, and, somehow, I have become this pauper's witness. Then at last, it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a campaign insider myself, the Rat had reclaimed his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your delegates still exceeded mine.

At first, I thought it was your staff; that it was your instinct to win votes that spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a vice president of my own, and my delegates... didn't increase at all.

I used to campaign for the sheer pleasure of it; for the thrill of the election, oh I had the voters unmeasurable - I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fiercest enemies, even me! Yet, you never fought to ruin them, or for revenge. Only to test your limits and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a candidate fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt Sanders? It makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear.

You're better than me Dahnald. You are the best.

The truth is shilling now? The conservative talking heads didn't understand why "muh constitution" wasn't the focus anymore. Trump was supposed to be a fighter and forget about the rest. McCain and Romney were the nice guys and they finished last. The right has had enough of loosing to leftists.

Tell your boss to get his shit together. I just want muh supreme court and second amendment. Everything else can go to hell for the foreseeable future.

>all these Dragonball Z fags

Only one word C UCK

Liberals came into power, but they took it WAY too far. The economy is crashed, everybody is losing their homes, feminism is a fucking train wreck, beta nu-males are everywhere, and all white people are supposed to bow down and suck the cock of "disenfranchised" googles.

Trump was the only answer. He was the only candidate that channeled the rage and anger of the people.

And pol mocked him 24/7, it shows you guys that the prophecy is the wit of a fool.

transcontinental, simultaneous pasta. praise kek

Trump needs to have Cruz meet up with him. Just for a day or an hour.

It will be worth it for the headlines which will energize Cruz supporters and bring them in.

Trump better accept the offer.

Damn, I didn't know Cruz was this based. Might vote for him in 2020.

Dahnold.

need to make it super saiyan hair to make trumps. any good photoshoppers here? im terrible i can only draw stick men

More like Kekarot

Hand over the delegates kakarot

Yeah, make an image of fusion dance and put Trump's and Cruzes head on it.

He was the Harvard debate captain and in their hall of fame for all his wins, also described by his commie professor as the top of his class despite completely disagreeing with him.
He was the only contender in the primaries that was a real threat to trump because he knew every rule and loophole

>Mr. Trump it could be a trap!
>I know it is
>What are you doing
>Springing it

They used all their ammunition. He scored some hits in the first half people actually watched but bore the brunt of literally every tired lie they could get him on.

Think about it
>Talked birtherism to death
>Muh identity politics
>Hurr sexism

All that's left is hillaries scandals and now she has no comebacks that won't be recycling tired talking points

>never puts down his sandwich even as Ellen page walks away crying

I heard one of the debates will have no podiums which means no walker for dying Hillary.

I would lick her boyish asshole...too bad she's a rug muncher.

My whole world is turned upside down. Was Cruz's only real crime trying to stand in the way of Trump?

Told people Ben Carson had dropped out.
He's pretty slimy guy, I'd lock my underwear drawer before he comes over if I was Ivanka.

And the laundry hamper, too.

>Was Cruz's only real crime trying to stand in the way of Trump?

No. His other crime was that he was born.

I'd lock up everything I own beforehand but I'd still invite Nixon over for some beers and a game of poker if that were possible (with a trusted friend to ensures that I only bet my petty cash supply, Dick was an absolute shark at poker).

What is Trump University
What is Mexican judge comments
What is Trump Foundation

LMFAO HOLY SHIT FAGGOTS BTFO BASED CRUZ

THAT APRON

THAT SANDWICH

HIS VOICE

>Okay we're agreed on it
>n-no...no...don't do that...don't do that
>no we're agreed on it

BAAAAHHHHAAAA LEFTISTS ETERNALLY BTFO IN THE FIREY PIT OF HELL

On one hand, no, he's a horrible used car salesman of a man who did a TON of filthy bullshit during the primaries.

On the other hand, I really like Defeat Means Friendship, and this election is anime as fuck as it is.

>tfw its the last 10 minutes of the final debate, Ted Cruz appears in spectral image in Donald's head and Sotairo Days starts playing.

You're big Hillary, but you compromise speed. That will be your downfall.

>EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
>MUAHAHAHAHAHA
HMUMUMUMM
>EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
>MUAHAHAHAHAHA
HMUMUMUMM
>EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
EL RATOTOT IS BACKOKOKO
>MUAHAHAHAHAHA
HMUMUMUMM

IT'S A FALSE FLAG HE'S GONNA KEEEL HEEEEM WE CALL HIM RAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOO FOR A REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASON

Plus his dad killed JFK, says donald trump

Hello, Dahnald.

The fate of the universe rests in your hands.

based ratman

the primaries were top-tier comfy, i really miss seeing all these wacky characters talking and shittalking.

Raditz actually gave Goku one hell of a fight. Jeb is a Daibaman.

What is Clinton college scandal where they used hilldogs position as Secretary of state to funnel millions to the "not for profit" foundation of the CEO of a company that exploits the 2nd and 3rd world as a fake college

Also Trump offered the plaintiffs in the trumpU class action full refunds but the moneygrubbers didn't take them. GG arguing how a stock market collapse is the fault of a real estate seminar you rated it 5 stars.

What is that mexican judge being part of several militant pro immigration groups that remove his impartiality in that case/who fucking cares

What is the fucking Clinton foundation
>What is Haitian relief embezzlement

>Dr Cozay

Hi Dr. Carson!

Trump
Tedgeta
Yamchristie
Krillrand
Yanjebrobe
Piccarson
REEEEEza [Hillary]

And persuasion man can be King Kai.

FU-SION!

Rato is so slimey he just wants a better paying job and more power so he's hoping for a cabinet position or a supreme court spot.

If someone said that shit about me and my family no way I could endorse them and offer to help them achieve what i was after until they got in the way.

He's a rat for a reason, because he has no dignity, will sell out to the highest bidder, and just goes where the money goes. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but him and his family.

I thought Jeb! was Yamcha.

DEBATES DAHNALD
HAND THEM OVER

Jeb is Yamcha

>He's literally prepping a bull.

>Having to rely on Ted

God, Trump is in worse shape than I thought.

>Having to rely on Depends

Kek, Hillary is in worse shape than I thought.

The Bushes relied on El Rato and Karl Rove too, both sleazeballs, but necessary sleazeballs.

>slow and steady as le prep time man

2020 BABY

Fuck, Cruz has top shelf debate skills. Not to mention he knows his history.

It'll be interesting to see Trump receive Cruz's pointers on debating against Hillary. I bet he knows some weak points that Trump doesn't know, as well.

Master Chief and 343 Guilty Spark

>top shelf debate skills
>got BTFO by a blathering Trump during primaries

if you say so.

Nah. I think
Soros=Black Star Shenron
>born out of corruption to spread corruption
>only helps the highest bidder
>is a force of evil
>Very powerful in his own ways

Trump did fine. If Cruz really wants to help, he should stop the internet givaway, or did he got bored of that already?
He is just an usual politician that is not interested in doing any good, just wants spotlight. He should throw punches against Clinton directly, but he does not seem to be interested in that. Plus what would we even do with someone who "helped" Bush prepare for debates in 16 years ago fashion, all has changed since then, Bush barely won then, and is hated by Donald supporters, and Cruz failed miserably in the primaries, not really a man to take any advice from.

the bromance is back

This

Warren, dodoria lol

This is like anime where past rivals team up to take down the final villain

He doesn't even care about his family. He cheats on his wife and probably hardly sees the kid. Trump doesn't need rato to destroy Hillary again.

>trips
>Dr Cozy

Praise be to KEK

The name of the trope is "enemy mine."

More about it here:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EnemyMine

Holy fuck, El Rato is going to be on the Supreme fucking Court.

>Jeb
>Batman
>Not pre-reboot Aquaman

He didn't just help Bush debate, you dimwit, he helped Bush win via the Supreme court because Florida was so close.

Go google you dumbass, we need the rat. It's gonna be a tight race.

7th Episode, 4th of October "Pence on fire"

8th Episode, 9th of October "Old friends"

9th Episode, 19th of October "War before the storm"

10th Episode and Seasons final, 8th of November "Daddy and the snake"

Best season so far boys, I can't wait.

wtf, I am now a #RatoRocket

Fuck me. It's been 16 years. Bush did not win Florida via Supreme Court. Bush won every single recount of Florida allowed by the law, and every single recount completed afterwards as well.

The Supreme Court stopped an additional recount being conducted in Florida because it was a violation of Florida law and was being conducted in an illegal fashion (recounts only taking place in heavily Democrat districts, without oversight by the opposition).

The media were still doing their giant super mega-recount a year later. The result was still Bush winning Florida.

>tfw you just realized the Trump Train is armed with CruzMissiles now

Justice Cruz
>i think you called it
thats right folks.

you heard it 1st on Cred Forums

yes

That's it i'm now a #cruzmissle

Trump fought the hell out of Cruz but tried to be "presidential" against hillary, he should have played to his comfort zone

Will he be paid in dehlagets?

The Spiral King

AHHHHHH
THE MEEEEEEEMES

>there will never, ever be another election even remotely as exciting as this one for the rest of our lives
Pepe and Asuka being branded nazi symbols, turtle man being shamed into submission, politicians insulting each others' dicks, and the last man willing to tell the truth about globalism while he runs for office

OVA, 20th of January "Desperate Retribution"

>unironically linking jewtropes

bump

I'd watch it

>we DBZ now
I just want to tell you guys that you are the best bunch of autistic fucks to watch this election with
It just keeps getting better and better

bump

Thanks CTR, made me giggle