Those who can, do; those who can't, teach

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7ppCWLJzrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why were you crying in the bathroom before this presentation?
>How come it looks like you're about to cry now?

On education?

I would have pegged him for marine biology, you know, with the turtles and all

what is he going to teach? how to be a loser?

>those who can't, teach

Therefore, Trump University :^)

i actually wouldn't mind going to his lessons, just go into each one thinking "this is what you DON'T do as a politician"

The same man who supported common core is lecturing on education now?

I hope his lectures are open to the public

I'd pay to see jeb

This. I feel like there's alot to take away from Jeb, much more than his words.

>tfw 2 Jeb! threads up at once

Glad to see my fellow Jebheads still carrying the torch.

Is this a joke? What could jeb possibly teach that is worth learning?

what will it be on guac or turtles?

He's seen some shit.

5 bucks says he gets bullied by the students.

At Harvard? 20 years ago I could maybe see him lecturing there, but now? From what I've heard SJWs have cucked that place so hard it's basically an inner-city middle school now. Can you imagine low-energy Jeb as a teacher at an inner city middle school? Jesus Christ, the poor guy is gonna get himself killed.

how to survive getting memed on

how to lose a republican primary and 120 mil worth of donor money

His secret guac recipe duh

I can't imagine how shitty it must be for your dad and your older brother to both have been the Leader of the Free World at one point. I am flabbergasted that this guy hasn't offed himself yet.

So proud of him! Academia is more his speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7ppCWLJzrU

>I was going to buy a meme guac bowl
>mfw I saw the price

Jeb videos are /comfy/

You shame Jeb! and yourself for not being able to tell a turtle from a tortoise

So many left over they're being sold as hats.

Holy shit you've got me feeling

When he was about done, the bullying threads became "he's okay, just not as president" threads.

To be fair he was still elected Florida Governor as a Republican which isn't an easy task.

He was a decent governor too t-b-h

Ohh, I remember that. He's ok, just not as a politician, he's like that beta male that hits on the ugly girls.

>Harvard

I know Jeb is from one of the largest American political dynasties, but I didn't think white men were allowed on Harvard grounds unless they hit tenure before the 2010's.

Some trigglypuff will start screaming at him to check his privilege, and Jeb'll slink out of there with his head down and his hands in his pockets

He strikes me as a less-manly Hank Hill - down to earth an grounded. That said, the whole clan of them are snakes that I'd never trust.

>isn't an easy task

Literally the NEET manchild son of the Bush dynasty and became governor before the mainstream media completely got btfo.

He was handed that on a silver platter.

Fuck, I would kill for that fucking Sunday Funday recipe

Those who can't teach, administrate; those who can't administrate, critique.

Memes 101: How to become famous and make 100 million dollars at the same time

Is that Cloud riding Ecco the Dolphin?

His culinary pride and joy is fucking terrible. How is he supposed to teach anyone anything when his claim to fsme is a bland and uninspired avocado paste that he steadfastly refuses to let exist for a half hour without browning?

>you will never be Jeb's favourite student

Yeah, I actually like Dubya even though he's neocon bullshit was terrible. I think he wanted what was best for America. I can't say the same about H.W.

JEB's SYLLABUS SPRING 2017 16 wk
-Slow and steady folks, our first 8 weeks we just coast and talk about anything. Maybe turtles.
-your first homework assignment will be to master my secret Guac recipe
-final is you present your own Sunday Funday room and Guacabowl will be taste tested

Damn.

I remember Oliver Stone alluding to this in W., but I didn't know how much of that movie was actually legit and how much was bullshit because of how the oviedo was marketed and since it came out at a time when all but the cuckiest of cuckservatives hated dubya

economics

Guac recipies

Just once in my life, I'd like to see someone at that level wind up in one of our positions
>Jeb Bush to get a job working the counter at 7-11 in Columbus Ohio.

>Goldman Sachs CEO indicted, all assets seized. Working a job as a carpet cleaner in Los Angeles until his court date.

>Big Hollywood movie producer convicted of child molestation. All assets seized. Waxing floors on the night shift for a janitorial company and living in a shitty apartment with two roommates.

>ywn live in the timeline where this guy was the US president

he wouldve been so fucking goofy and made so many strange decisions it wouldve been great

Bad shit happens when goofy Bushes are allowed to be president.

He doesn't really need the paycheck, but he knows that has a rich person, it's very important that he acquire a high paying job of some type until he eventually dies of old age, because otherwise some peasant might accidentally acquire that job.

underrated famalam

I really feel for him.. Honestly I don't think he has any real friends, but fuck if I was his student I would try to friend the fuck out of him. I would throw around the football with him after class, listen to his stories, be there for his first beer. Guy seems like a great friend to have.

How did Jeb ever become governor for FL?

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HIS NAME ON IT

>Jeb I really need this grade, I'll do anything.
>Anything, Stacey? Why don't you slide out of that black garter belt you're wearing.
>Okay Jeb
>Now I'm just going to sit in the corner over here and Trump's going to come in