So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son...

>So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it’s hardly doable.

How fucking stoned was this degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/trump-doesnt-carry-a-cellphone-or-use-email-report-says/
youtu.be/a6iW-8xPw3k
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When he was your age, personal computers didn't exist.

I was along the ride for the memes this whole time, I never bothered to watch any videos of Trump rallies. This is the first full-length speaking segment I've seen from him, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I hope he brings better stuff to the second debate.

He's smart enough not to use things he didn't grow up with that could bite him in the ass:

cnet.com/news/trump-doesnt-carry-a-cellphone-or-use-email-report-says/

As opposed to Hillary's secure passwords:

youtu.be/a6iW-8xPw3k

sorry friend but this was always him
he's not going to get better than this, this is what everyone loves him for

He's a friendly, honest guy who we know isn't going to fuck us over; again.

I think it's exactly what we need after Bush/Obama showed us the worst of each party for the last 16 years.

wrong. trump had to act like this. seriously if he acted "presidential" how would that have benefited him.

it's the first debate he came out guns blazing like that dude in the matrix. and he didnt even prep. his best debate will probably be the one on Oct 19th. when a moderator will actually be putting the fire to clinton's ass

Lol so many paid Trump shills ruining this board

We are getting rich off of this shit nigger. Don't ruin it for us.

>spends entire life fucking over people for personal gain

B-but he's for us!

>trump is friendly

>He's a friendly, honest guy
You think friendly, honest guys can become billionaire real estate moguls?

>trump
>honest

Are you 12? The guy has built his life on bullshit

I do everything I can to avoid paying taxes, don't you? I fire the asshole who fucks up a job I hired him for, don't you?

Am I running a charity? No, I'm sticking up for myself, don't you have the self respect to do that?

Pic is for you my friend. Just another politician he had to buy to operate in our corrupt system.

>Smart Man

>almost half of America wants a man who can't even form coherent sentences to be put into office

This is why you're the joke of the world.

Exactly, he's a douchebag that would kill someone if it made him a million bucks.

That's fine and all, but it's not something that helps you make a case that you should be president.

can't talk shit when you arent even first world fucking poorfag

Well, you're a racist asshole for using a reaction image from Picard as opposed to Sisko.

Firing someone who does a good job makes you a dick though

So make the case that Hillary should be the President.

>Why do I feel like I'm arguing with college interns working in cubicles while wearing problem glasses?

It's more than just that

I do love me some Sisko. I mean kirk has his alure, but I think Sisko is my favorite captain.

Didn't Drumpf say America was a third world country in the debate? Welcome to the club.

Sisco is great

if you were good at your job you would have some pasta ready. you are a failure in politics, career, and life.

dont be mad just because you cant keep up

in those short sentences he's brought up the following points:

>we must do better on cyber warfare because it's a huge problem and is crucial
>my kid could learn to hack computers - anyone can do it
>it is a difficult challenge, and is a failure of the current administration

people who cant follow his trains of thought just arent on the level, m8.

I hate Hillary too, but Trump is a madman. Hillary at least wouldn't make things worse, they'd just continue as is.

Apparently you aren't understanding the point. Once in office, he won't do a damned thing to help YOU, but he sure as hell will maneuver to put himself in a better position. By admitting that Trump acts in his self interest, you are proving the point that he has no interest in helping the majority of Americans because he doesn't care about America and what is best for us.

Just to be clear, stein has no chance of winning right? Last night i found out how fucking retarded trump really is. He cant form a sentence let alone run the office. But I fucking hate hillary and everything she stands for, nothing but malice resides in her cold dead eyes. Johnsons an sjw cucked faggot.

I dont know anymore guys

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Best Captain, thanks guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Bakula was good, but I need a full 7 seasons to process it.

there's a difference between sections of the country being third world and the entirety of a country being third world.
which yours is.

yo dude our IDs are pretty similar just letting you know

>If, if if if if if if if if, if if, okie dokie

Is "as is" good enough? No it isn't. Everything is getting more expensive and no one is getting a raise. Unemployment isn't that terrible looking right now, but when you look at the number of people participating in the workforce it's terrible.

Do you really want another 4 years of the Obama/Bush policies? That's what you'll get if Hillary is elected. And if you are a real person, Trump has checks and balances to deal with in the Judicial and Legislative branch that will keep him from doing stupid things. We aren't electing a dictator. Read your Constitution.

HOW TOUGH ON CYBER ARE YOU?

Spoopy. Same color and everything.

Glad we are on the same team Trump-bro

When it comes to cyber, nobody gets harder than me

Don't you have some vending machine panties to sniff?

I am sniffing them now

He was trying to humanize himself for the old grannies.

If Bernie Sanders said this everyone would be like "Awwww what a cute old man talking about his 10 year old son."

But since its big ol' Trump everyone is gonna judge him and say it sounded stupid.

You really think the politicians control the economy?

They're just puppets of the bankers and the corporate elite.

Is that considered cyber in your crazy land?

What about that doesn't make sense to you?

So how have you guys been swaying the opinion in the public outside of the polls? I had to go back to work today and was upset that alot of my co-workers, even those who had been open about being pro-Trump thought that he didn't do so well.

I spent most of the day pointing out if you check the polls online on various sites that Trump was winning and that Hillary had a strange device on her that was likely to stop seizures or fainting. A few were kind of convinced but others didn't seem so sure.

I've had no problems on facebook cus I just link to the polls but IRL seemed to not be that effective.

Any tips?

So now you'll hit conspiracy theories? The people who are in charge of our economy are the business that operate in our country. Trump wants to set them free of regulation and reduce their tax burden.

Doesn't that leave them unfettered to expand, grow, and create more jobs and revenue? How am I wrong? Do you honestly think that hamstringing them and reducing their free cash flow will help the economy?