Charles Krauthammer: "Clinton Won"

Watch Fox's Krauthammer Eviscerate "Totally Meaningless" Online PollsClaiming Trump Won First Debate
Charles Krauthammer: "The Idea That You Win Because Your Supporters Come Out And Click On The Computer More Than Others Tells You Nothing"

mediamatters.org/node/735316

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
youtu.be/vxN6SprMC7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charles was pretty fair tonight on O'Reilly whether you like him or not.

You realize Kikehammer has been wrong about every single phase of this election cycle. His opinion is meaningless, the guy ought to just retire. I somehow think if he did that though, it would eliminate any meaning in his crippled life and he'd die.

What is that thing? Is that voldemort?

Why does he wear the mask?

Did he get a face transplant?

Kikenstein is at it again it seems.

OP is obviously brilliant

Is "click on the computer" actually a quote from him?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Yes

(((((krauthammer)))))
neocon kike that always hated trump

So voter enthusiasm doesn't matter? If his supporters are willing to put in effort even when his performance isn't up to par, what the fuck happens when he wins?

Normie

Wow, a shithead (((neocon))) has nothing good to say about Trump? Stop the fucking presses!

I think I know where you work CTR. I found this video of you. :)

>watch boring man with a neocon agenda say Clinton Won

Nope, watch Taiwanese Chinks with no horse in this race say Trump won instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

Children can't vote

Why do these polls bother them so much?

Man, those meaningless polls really blasted their asses good.

(((Charles Krauthammer)))

Samefagging

Krauthammer awarded the debate to Trump on the night. Called it a draw, and then said that draws go to the challenger, which was Trump.

He said that Hillary did not do anything to male Trump un-presidential or outside-the-norm, although she was successful in bauting him down some rabbit holes.

>A "professional"
>Claiming someone can "win" a debate

Debate 101 teaches you that debates are not win-lose events.

Fucking political hacks. Sad!

He's a neoconservative hack.

Don't you autistic 400lb shit plebs know your Jewish Masters make the decisions?
How dare you little fucks ever try to get in on this sweet ass punditry.

Is O'Reilly literally retarded? He's saying the TIME poll should be liberal leaning because TIME is based out of a liberal district. Does he understand how the internet works at all?

They're shitting their pants at the realization that the guy is unstoppable. They won't be able to continue their strategy of letting him ramble hoping that it will turn people off. They have to go for a knockout now. And that means he'll have no reservations in hitting them back. Not only that, they just wasted 90% of their ammo on this first debate.

OP's brilliance shines!

man Krauthammer and the other fifth column guys sure are upset about Trump winning

Just imagine this paralyzed piece of human detritus's literally impotent rage after Trump wins and fully stocks the courts in conservatism's favor for the next fifty years, while neocons gave two terms to the dems.

#TrumpWon youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

This nigga look like he just hammered the wrong kraut

>He talked about real plans and policy
>This is what Cred Forums actually believes
Literally everything Trump says is factually incorrect, especially on trade and the economy.

(((Krauthammer)))

Some guy who looks and sounds like a cartoon villian says some incredibly obvious shit
litteraly who cares

Why is this German man trying to stump Trump?

Is it a win if you manage to "tie" (not really) when it's a 2 v 1 in reality?

No, it's not even a contest.

>it doesn't matter if your supporters vote and your opponent's supporters don't vote
wew lad

> Mediamatters.org
> founded by David Brock
> founder of CorrectTheRecord

Is it just me or is this guy legit terrifying looking

youtu.be/vxN6SprMC7M

Kruathammer is slimeball kike trying to Jew Trump out of a clear victory

Meanwhile in 600-1100AD

>Krauthammer

I've seen some moronic kike names in my time, but this...

>taking the bait

He's not alone.

I heard Krauthammer was the original Neocon (neocon is codeword for pro-Zionist conservative).

Kind of a coincidental name for a powerful Jew such as himself. Kraut Hammer.

By the way he still has a negro helper.

Did you see the Mexican earlier?

>You think the world is fair? The world didn't just stop at taking my legs, it took my arms. Every single day is a living Hell through which death is the only escape. And now it's GOING TO PAY! THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO PAY! I'M GOING TO MAKE IT UNFAIR FOR EVERYONE!
Hopefully Trumpman can stop the Hebrew Hammer from enacting his plan in time.

Along with Bill Kristol, first on the list

When he was in college he accidentally dove headfirst into a lake that was 3 inches deep
the dude is dead from the neck down

and from the neck up too it seems

>CTR isn't real

That pic really made me think

So is scientific their newest buzzword to describe the totally-not-rigged polls of CNN and NBC?

Also,
>(((Krauthammer)))

Ahahaha what a retard

Why even bother living?

TY OP for your brilliance

These people have no idea where the real fight is. This is why people like Jeb, Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich aren't the ones up against Hillary while Trump is despite having all odds and pundits against him from the beginning. This isn't a typical Republican vs Democrat (James Johnson vs John Jameson) predictable snooze-fest election; this is a life or death battle between Nationalism and Globalism.

Pundits like Krauthammer are still analyzing the race through the lens of political party vs political party when it's actually beyond that.

Also
>mediamatters
hi, Soros

(((Krauthammer)))

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask. Though, im sure it would be extremely painful if he tried to remove it

hes old so probably not

How is Cred Forums gonna hate on Krauthammer ? He was Trump before Trump was Trump. He has BTFO cuckservatives on Fox News for years. He is doesn't suck people off like Hannity to earn his keep. Even when I disagree with him I respect his opinion.

Yeah I would argue it's about cultivating your image and the showcasing the tenants of your platform while disrupting your opponent. Trump did both while Hillary just tried to disrupt him. Her policies are just

>I'm gonna do this and it'll work cuz I said so

At least trump backs his ideas with substance.

it's pretty hard to kill yourself when you don't have movable arms or legs

Ari Fleischer is pro-Trump?
I thought he would have been a Bush camp #NeverTrump

He's smart sounding but I prefer to have my opinions given to me by someone capable of moving some muscles or joints in his torso.

Abelist!