They keep shilling and yet I am just as confident as always

>they keep shilling and yet I am just as confident as always

That's what we call denial.

dumb frogposter

That's right actually.

Clinton supporters do consider being rational, denial.

we've been through worse. hell, we've done a better job of it before.

You'd be better off taking my word for it.

>post yfw when Kek feeds on subversion of any form and CTR's attempts to subvert the subverters only adds to His and His Chosen Candidate's power

my default today has been to hide all threads that could be shills. sorry OP you didn't make the cut.

The fact that I witnessed such a concentrated effort of shilling not just on Cred Forums but also a media offensive has buoyed my spirits

Yeah, shilling aside, I am having fun watching them think they are changing minds in the belly of the beast.

We've been through this before as always our numbers will grow.

pepe and the alt-right are going to be obliterated in a few weeks time

No one , except for a very tiny contingent of losers, will want to associate with the frog or the donald after his defeat, anymore than people are walking around with sarah palin pins.

Hope it was worth it.

LOLS

MFW Hillary blew her entire load at the debate and Trump has barely began.

The shilling has reached levels I couldn't imagine were even possible. Keks must be pissed as fuck or something... I don't know...

But yeah, comfy as ever.

Wait for the polls user. Tomorrow the LA times poll with be the same. Trump will gain in state polls and drop a but in national. The "ctr shills" are just polacks fucking with each other.

Hope supporting the end of humanity's climb to greatness was worth the kek, you fucking perma-tween. School started again, or are you 25?

Also, the shills here show us an insider look into how truly retarded CTR is if they can't infiltrate opinion with anything beyond kindergarten level psyops. I could probably do a better job myself.

>Feels good man

Kinda just shows they're on damage control, and fail to use their resources well
I'm more confident than ever

>the more they keep shilling the more confident i am
feels good man

Ok guys I have been a Trump supporter since day one. Ever since I heard him say "build that wall." I knew he was the one. Every night I sleep with my 12 inch talking Trump doll. Everyday I play Trump the board game(and utterly crush normies btw) I have seen every episode of the apprentice and have even fapped to one where Trump was especially dominate and exuded the alpha male vibe. But after his performance at the debates I have to be honest. We as Trump fans cannot be delusional. I must say the truth that you must reply to this post or you mother will die in her sleep.

So confident that you had to make a thread to tell everyone about it. Sure kid, most of us are old enough to see through your bukkshit.

>mfw Hillary threw everything at him
>mfw she can only repeat old shit from now on
>mfw he hasnt started in on her corruption yet
>mfw he hasnt even begun
>mfw the polls show that hes ahead still; in fact he solidified his holdings

They are frightened and desperate.

They are throwing everything they have at /po/

But, we live for this.

It is what we do.

It is all we do.

We were born for Memetic War.

>INCOMING!!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look how this board lashes out at anyone who disagrees. SHILL SHILL SHILL

These were the same dipshits complaining about political correctness. Yet they want a safe space here.

You're a bunch of delusional nitwits, and you put your hope behind a blithering idiot/conman named trump, and its all going to come crashing down soon.

Go play some more video games while pretending to be the inheritors of what was once a great culture.

Trust me, your genes are not worth preserving.

the more they keep shilling the more confident i am
feels good man

>Yet they want a safe space here.
Nobody is calling for a safe space, or mass bans or what not. It's just extremely obvious what's going on for anyone that knows the place for a while. Sure, some might be slightly pissed about the recent influx (while others are highly amused), so what. You keks will fuck off as quickly as you came. And in the end, nobody really cares.

Safe space my ass fuckhead.

When someone says they don't care, it's a tip-off they really do.

People who really don't care don't feel a need to say so

Yeah, you guys do want a safe space. It's very obvious from all the bleating and whining.

Just like trump, once confronted with real debate , you fold like paper towels.

wahhhh

This CTR shill faggot doesn't get that we enjoy the fight.

None of them do.

They fight for a few shekels.

We fight for the love of our race, our God Emperor, and our memes.

Poor shills. Trump did a good job of making himself anti establishment at the debate. Hillary had nothing but the same old shit to say. He's winning over normies and blacks. He know he needs a massive win!