Why are Latinos in Texas so well behaved and integrated into American culture while the ones in Californian are nigger...

why are Latinos in Texas so well behaved and integrated into American culture while the ones in Californian are nigger tier liberal assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/members/dianne_feinstein/300043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Social policies that breed degeneracy, laziness, and general entitlement.

Because you can own guns in Texas

I've dated Mexican guys and its not true at all.

Everybody in California behave like spoiled liberal assholes though. Why do you think most "celebs" live there?

are you some kind of faggot, boy?

Plz post hot latinas once in awhile

what are you a faggot?

Because California has the most liberal white people in the country. California's the breeding ground for white nu-males. Pretty much every minority looks conservative when compared to a white Californian.

this

latinas are goat

You spelled Texan Culture wrong you americuck.

I am one of those latinos, and I personally believe that it's a mixture of all the sub-cultures in Texas (which make up the Texan culture). Stop trying to claim that it is an "American culture."

because you have to work in texas

Because we joined forces to fuck over mexico in the past and those that come here are proud to be a part of that.

govtrack.us/congress/members/dianne_feinstein/300043

An armed society is a polite society.

Texan here. I know plenty of great Mexicans, not I've run into far more degenerate wetbacks and grown anchor babies that need to be rounded up and deported.

My wife and I have outgrown our 3 bedroom house, no kids yet. The Mexican tenant neighbors just got evicted, they had 10 people living in that house, were on section 8 and still didn't pay their measly $100/month rent.

Could be worse for me though, at least they weren't black. Luckily the owner is fixing up that house and I think he aims to sell it.

>people in red state behave
>people in blue state misbehave

Weird. Really makes me think.

Lived in Houston for 5 years, now live in SD

The Mexicans here act stuck up vs the ones in Texas, less friendly, more cholo, & they try to act like other minorities are beneath them

they are whiter and have been there longer.

while young

fuck off faggot

Stop with the lies and propaganda paco.

Latrineos everywhere are shit.

Tejanos actually value work and family.
Cali is full of illegals.

Texans also carry.

Try to find out what country do they come from

because California is made of a bunch of out of touch islands of liberalism
surrounded by an intentionally dumbed down moat of mindless retards and
Texas is protected by thunderbirds and ancient ancestor ghosts

tits or gtfo.

Latino here. I've lived in Commiefornia and Texas. In El Paso I met a few people who were like "THIS IS AMERICA SPEAK ENGLISH!" which is funny because most of El Paso does not speak English. Texans assimilate the Mexicans. In California, everyone has an inner leftist guidance counselor telling every Mexican that they don't have to change a damn thing or owe a cent of respect to the USA. They are told "THIS IS AMERICA SPEAK ENGLISH" is racist. Latinos are very suggestible.

Because of niggers and jews. Do people listen to rap in texas? There's your answer

Why the fuck would you want to see fat man tits?

Are you sick in the head?

That is because any spic that actually makes money realizes how much they are getting fucked in taxes.

And the only ones who stay are the ones living off welfare. As a spic myself I can tell you that there is a mass exodus in LA.

Latinos on the East Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mexicunts in the Midwest/West Coast

This. Texas has more good Mexicans than anywhere else I've been, but the majority are still nigger-tier shit. They leave trash EVERYWHERE, they take naps in public places in packs, and just hang out in the middle of stairwells and hallways blocking foot traffic. They are like niggers in that they cannot think conceptually or understand systems, not even how rooms and buildings work.