Save this pic. History will show that this is the first definitive proof that we already won

Save this pic. History will show that this is the first definitive proof that we already won.

The implication is that the mainstream media is now so corrupted, braindead and confused that they are reporting paid shill comments on fucking Cred Forums as if they were news about the debate. Considering that this is national political commentary, this is far lower than it they were reporting youtube comments as "news". Ive seen the "story" about Cred Forums "rebelling" against Trump trickled into every corner of normie media. These people are so SJW brainwashed that they just assume if someone makes a joke about us, we are going to crucify them. Ho. lee. fuck. 1984-tier desu

They have avoided reporting actual events for so long they they apparently forgot anything exists in the world except us. They obviously are drawn to Cred Forums because this is where all their actual information is coming from. Probably 95% of their """"news"""" is straight up propaganda at this point. The other 5% seems to come from us(and alt media) in the form of 2spooky "right wing conspiracies". Ive been saying months that there is going to be a critical tipping point, and its probably just about here.

These retard journalists have just taken a fucking internet comment as an indication that Trump's support is wavering. How fucking stupid are these guys? The more they send the message that Cred Forums is what you need to check for news, the more people are going to see Cred Forums opinions as valid. Congratulation's Cred Forums, you are officially a more relevant news source than the entirety of American media. Billions upon billions of dollars of corrupt money became so cucked by SJWs that an anime forum outdid them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krdBCZs9XPk
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06/a-stunning-profile-of-ben-rhodes-the-asshole-who-is-the-presidents-foreign-policy-guru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey can one of you media shills show your boobies pls. :3

outdid them
>without even /fucking trying/

Media killed itself. I'm honestly not sad, fuck them.

>tfw Cred Forums is filled with better quality journalists than major companies paid millions to make news
goddamn i love this place

related discussion topic: trust in media is at record lows, search engine it up mah googles

please trump win and wipe the slate clean. destroy the media even if it means repealing the first amendment. i don't care anymore. i just need the media to disappear. it would be literally hilarious if i were kidding, but the country would be more informed if the media stopped existing. they are counterproductive now.

Ive been waiting my entire life for pic related to come true. its about fucking time.

He doesn't need to destroy the first ammendment. These guys are already done for. When a media status quo gets discredited, it doesn't recover. Once it stops being taboo to be right wing, people are just going to jump ship to our media.

And destroying the first ammendment goes against pretty much everything the """alt-right""" as an internet movement stands for. The cultural shitshow of the last 3 years really all boils down to free speech

All news has become opinion and spin just to counter the rising nationalism that spawned from a containment board on some weeb photo site.

What a time to be alive.

We won.
We won in our underwear.
We won on the couch.
We won by being relentless as only us autists know.

Get a life loser

>anime forum

I don't get it.

honestly, its insane. Cred Forums might end up being seen as the internet's last stand. They burned literally fucking everything to the ground to destroy us and it looks like we going to win. All the biggest social media and news networks are going to be eternally btfo at the end of all this. So many normie websites are going to first be abandoned for political and privacy reasons, then eventually disappear once everyone realized they sucked all along. There will be nothing left but us. Whats crazy is that means that chan culture is probably going to become mainstream in a few years time. Are normies finally going to learn how to use the internet? Is this the end of the newfag as we know it?

OP is an idiot

evidence for chan culture becoming mainstream being that they are starting to learn how memes work. Even these retard journalists are starting to figure out what the point of a meme is. Normies always just drive one version of a meme into the fucking ground and beat it to death until its cringy. But in the OP they are figuring out that they are supposed to repurpose and remix pepe. its astonishing watching these people learn in slow motion over the course of a decade

bump

this country needs to be turned upside its head for better or worse

These faggots take every shit post as serious. Some edgy 15 year old posts some Hitler stuff, and they think it means there is nazi everywhere.

Meme magic is real though. We can affect the real world with the power of our autism.

Praise Kek

save bump

memes

This is some weird shit, desu. Scary times we live in.

OP needs to stop listening to Alex Jones

they are all corrupt and in denial

well, not all

but most

Wait, we will have our time. Just wait.

It's been clear that we won for awhile now. The media is such a disgusting mess nobody will trust a word they say ever again. The corruption has never been more obvious and desperate. A fucking traditional Cambodian hat weaving board is now their boogyman.

The media has commit suicide.

Save the pic? Save that fucking OP
>an anime forum outdid them
top fucking kek
the chilling part is that's actually true. I do get more news here then from mainstream media.
They just seem to not report a whole lot of stuff that doesn't fit them

It's the damnedest thing. We aren't even trying to exert influence. There's no coordinated effort--it just flows. It's like we're sending out radio signals or something, or maybe radiation, infecting the world with meme tumors.

We don't even have to go out of our way to influence things. We just have to keep doing what we always do--have a good time shitposting.

We really are the Jews now, but instead of a secretive cabal it's a huge interconnected network right out there for everyone to see and for anyone to join.

Is this what the dawn of a new golden age looks like?

Very weak 2/10

>cfg
>wikileaks
>fbi archives
>client emails
Any coordinated action Cred Forums take is efficient and effective. We are able to sift through information an incredible rates for a bunch of autists on a Malaysian basket weaving forum. We may shit post and shit on each other a lot but the goal of Cred Forums was always the truth. Hell I see news on here hours before any big media starts reporting it and by the time they report it it's on basic info where as here we know the whole story up to that point.

(((Media))) still doesn't get it. It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

What matters is the chaos and destruction that ensues. To end (((their))) corruption and hegemony. To begin a new world order where none of (((them))) have power.

WE CNN NAO

TRUMP 2016

>Clinton*

There's no way to prove this did or didn't happen.

for another year or so maybe, but eventually they will come after us. It wouldn't be hard to take down a disorganized, transparent imageboard like Cred Forums

PRAISE

if more people used adblock maybe all this scumfuck "journalism" would die out
Oh, and you you all to hell, CTR faggots. you're utterly powerless and your attempts to control the narrative don't work in 2013+3

>trust in media is at record lows
>All news has become opinion

It all feeds into each other and this is why we have a crisis.

Legitimate news (or serious journalism at any rate) couldn't find a way to compete with free. The internet ran past them and they tried reacting instead of building a business model that worked.

Every serious or reputable news outlet has cut down their actual reporters to nothing. The analysts are gone, the foreign correspondents are gone, the roving reporters are gone.

Only a handful manage to do any reporting and grow a subscriber base (The Economist for example).

The only way to get clicks is controversy and cutting costs with churning out shitty articles by the bucket load. Or backroom deals with "journalists" acting as glorified ad copy writers (see; games industry, electronics industry, most hobbies).

>>tfw Cred Forums is filled with better quality journalists than major companies paid millions to make news

Which gives us this. The only ones who are digging around in the web of lies today are people doing it for free or paid shills.

>multimillion dollar (((media))) businesses now trawling a cambodian straw-thatching penpal forum for news articles
>lowered themselves to fighting a bunch of bored lonely shitposters

It's pathetic, bizarre.

>you will see corrupt (((msm))) fall in your life time

It's not even about news, it's straight up propaganda now.

People in the media must be brain dead.

Ben Collins you horrible worthless nigger sack of shit. You probably have at least a 50% chance to die being raped by a brown person.

When I hear about a happening it's usually Voat, Drudge, and then here for complete blow-by-blow analysis. Nothing beats hanging here and listening to a live stream, weaponized autistic hiveminds deseminate info faster than can be believed. We have people looking for conspiracy evidence, people analysing audio and photo evidence and compiling data and timelines, it's incredible. Watching the Colorado planned parenthood shooter surrender with you guys was a pleasure.

>mfw a politics board based on an anonymous website for Japanese animation is taken seriously as national news

>american journalism

underrated

If Trump gets in, I don't see it happening. We're too closely tied to his campaign at this point, which in all honesty is a ridiculous thing to say, but sometimes the truth is ridiculous.

I think we'll keep memeing for a long time to come, and I think our influence will only grow. We just have to make sure not to abuse the power we have.

This post needs to be framed, screened and constantly reposted.

I work for the media. My salary is the same as someone who did my job 15 years ago. That job, by the way, involves producing about 500% more with largely the same tools. I have to deliver 4000 words a day. What did I write about yesterday? I'm not fucking with you when I say I can't remember. I've been looking for a job with a start-up for the last few months and hopefully I can get out while I can.

Do you know why articles are written for women? Why "feminism" took off in the last couple of years? It's a simple metric that everyone in this business knows: WOMEN SHARE MORE. That's it. Your gossipy bitch girlfriend has shared 5 stories before you've shit, showered and shaved.

We're all fighting over pennies. Our owners bankrupted out a few years ago and are now doing what business schools call "managed decline": milking it on the way down. Nobody respects what we do, and most actively hate us. Some observers though still treat the "media" as agents of influence. We're not. We're not influencing anyone anymore and we all know it.

We won whilst eating our chicken tendies

>Once it stops being taboo to be right wing

And how the flying fuck do you think that's going to happen? Do you think the average person doesn't know who holds power over them? We're just glorified slaves

>Drumpfkins unironically believing Trump will win

OP is faggot,

Not there is anything wrong with that.

At the very least, leftist media and thought needs to be shut down. Their side has proven they are a threat, they must be muzzled - and frankly, I don't care who gets hurt in the process.

how so?

Best of luck getting out of the maelstrom before it drags you under, user.

I always suspected the heavy women/feminism angle currently was just market driven, nice to have confirmation.

> fighting over pennies
>managed decline

Really key phrases. Nicely said.

> Some observers though still treat the "media" as agents of influence.

I'm curious if the politicos, who are heavily invested in media, and what the media is saying, know this or not. Partially it feels like they keep referring to what media says about things out of the importance it used to have for opinion shaping, but I suppose it could also be that politics and media are so intertwined, the money sustaining each other, that they'll keep pumping money and influence into each other long after people stop listening.

I guess the only upside to all this is that we're actually getting a marketplace of ideas in the background. Instead of getting information to a journalist and then to the people, things just "leak" or get virally shared or get pushed by small interest groups or "citizen journalists" (activists shitposting in their underwear, us). I miss the old objective news, but there might be a silver lining down the road. Hard for any one influence to control the media, if the media is utterly dispersed.

> Quoting a Singhalese linen weaving forum
> Legitimate news

What the fuck is happening? Someone please reset the simulation, something has gone wrong.

Around in may, the universe shift took us not 1, not 2, but several dozen universes over.

You should be able to get out, you've got an edge that most other people with your experience don't. Something about the redpill allows you to look at things in a critical manner that most bluepills can't, and since you're aware of how bluepills think and act, you can play that part too.

If you have anything else to share about the industry, we're all ears

Its the media making the bait threads in the first place then reporting on the shitpost replies. They are literally creating their own news

>Drumpfkins unironically believing the one post by this ID meme

Bump for interest. If you're a news-kike reading this, save me the trouble and gas yourself please.
t. Cred Forums

Christ are you deluded.

I think they realize it, but they either can't control social media well enough, or haven't figured out how quite yet. So they're stuck in limbo, but in the mean time they have to have something to back their bullshit up with.

>using a designated shitposting proxy

WE DO IT...

bump for Trump

I poltical corrspodeng now.

>I'm curious if the politicos, who are heavily invested in media, and what the media is saying, know this or not

They do and they don't. Many staffers for politicians move effortlessly between media and politics. Those people naturally still assign undeserved importance to media.

But it's much more opportunistic these days. Do you remember the guy the NY Times profiled who "sold" the Iran deal? Amid his bragging, there was a real point: papers, like you say, don't have the resources to do this kind of thing now. Give them a pre-made story and they'll run it up the flagpole because it's cheap and easy to do.

It's not conspiracy theory. If you live in an American city with an NBA team, visit the local newspaper's site during the season. You'll see autoplaying videos of highlights that seem suspiciously out of place. The sports leagues realized that newspapers were gutting their staff and decided to self-produce video highlights and then "offer" them to be reproduced for free. Now the paper gets pretty slick material to print for free, and the league guts coverage they created themselves, which naturally won't say anything they don't want.

It's like this in every field now.

wtf I hate anonymous now

The jewish media is on full damage control.

youtube.com/watch?v=krdBCZs9XPk

Expect this video to be spammed on Cred Forums with DRUMPF BTFO threads.

Ben Rhodes was the guy:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06/a-stunning-profile-of-ben-rhodes-the-asshole-who-is-the-presidents-foreign-policy-guru/

> “Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

When HuffPo posted their "editor's meeting," they wanted you to notice they were all female. You guys noticed they were almost all white. I noticed that they were almost entirely under the age of 30. With internships, this meant that being an "editor" was their first or second job out of college. That was a job that used to consist of applying standards and institutional knowledge to the work of probably much younger reporters. It was a middle-aged person's gig, almost without exception.

They're people without much life (much less professional) experience, very badly paid and because they're very badly paid they usually don't have their own families and come from a wealthy background. That's why Obama's team found them so easy to play (and, frankly, Trump has as well).

give up apu, it wont catch on.

Inb4 too many people that servers cant handle it so Cred Forums shuts down

>Tara Golshan

Is this real lyf?

that's really not a flattering angle for that nose

d*ng guess im with her now

They really are making up their own news stories now

>Congratulation's Cred Forums, you are officially a more relevant news source than the entirety of American media.
The funny part is it's really true.

The first amendment is our best weapon against the media. The regulatory angle to go at them with is anti-trust action since the downfall of the media followed an incredible wave of consolidation as media outlets were purchased and centralized. That created a lot of conflicts of interest, and you can regulate and punish conflicts of interest.

Here's another pic :^)

Post your face when "years of browsing Cred Forums all days" is going to be something valuable to put on your resume.

I saw all that happening and had exactly the same thoughts.

It's the last stage before the entire ego-psychosis disintegrates: they not only project their own rejected inner material on others, *they take the final step and actively create external events so their process of projection can continue*.

The end of their world is very close.

Let's hope that as they go they don't end ours.

>he posted it again

ABSOLUTE M A D M A N