TRUMP GENERAL: THE FINAL 6 WEEKS EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIGBCcfKZg
twitter.com/DepContentAhead/status/781004600572841984
nytimes.com/2013/08/13/nyregion/stop-and-frisk-practice-violated-rights-judge-rules.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE
twitter.com/lhfang/status/780882510645370880
youtube.com/watch?v=TRAm6vPYuMM
pastebin.com/2tKKTEiB
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ExKp9e14Xmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't Stump The Trump.

Statement
>climate change is a hoax
Meaning
>climate change is not real and data supporting its existence is not credible or falsified

Statement
>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese
Meaning
>The Chinese government supported research into and promoted attention for the idea of global warming in the West, with the intent that resulting public outcry would lead to legislation placing further regulation on Western businesses, making them less competitive with unregulated Chinese manufacturing.

>6 Weeks

Good God, the end times are near.

THE FINAL BATTLE HAS BEGUN

CELLERY IS FINISHED

Daily reminder.

Aight lads

I read the TNN post from last thread, and while that tells me what happened, it doesn't tell me how it happened.

How was the rally in FL?

Are jews really that fucking stupid to add a fucking frog to the hate symbols?

How are you doing?

Why did subhuman piece of brown shit create a thread?

HOLY FUCK, GUYS! I just heard the news! Is the third debate going to be moderated by George 'You're a Fucking Kike Male' Soros!?

What have i missed all day? I was watching X-Files and hating my government more and more. Tell me about Hillary poll numbers dropping.

I remember that gif when we started at 6 months.

>How was the rally in FL?
Y U G E

FUCKING FRONTLINE

IT'S ALL JEWISH PROPAGANDA

THEY DON'T EVEN ADMIT SHE GOT FIRED FROM THE WATERGATE COMMITTEE

FUCKING JEWS

FUCKING LUGENPRESSE

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Trump say somewhere that people missed the sarcasm in that statement?

Also AWOOOOOOO
That maid is an oc edit i made 5 min ago

People were evaluating the questions, the folder that Lester was handed from Hillary's podium, the electronics Hillary was wearing, and the polls that was legitimate while the MSM says its rigged.

Give me the 5d chess reason for why Trump lost the debate please

Is he trying to lose the election? When El Rato says it's his best debate ever it was probably his worse

CNN is rerunning the Alicia Machado interview right now.

>the end times are near.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M

He did say it was a joke/not serious. But now he's in politics, so that doesn't really work so well as an excuse now.

Has Trump insider user made any stops by here since the debate?

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won last night. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand: → →

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

Don't be so quick to dismiss Tedders, he's evil not stupid.

>The Chinese government supported research into and promoted attention for the idea of global warming in the West, with the intent that resulting public outcry would lead to legislation placing further regulation on Western businesses, making them less competitive with unregulated Chinese manufacturing.

This is absolutely true. Democrat politicians fight for policies that kill energy harvesting in North America in the name of 'environmental concern' yet accept millions from the Saudis.

that doesn't make sense. Insiderguy was constantly rambling about how the first debate decides everything.

It's truly been a long time.

Thanks!

That doesn't contradicts what he said.

>There are journalists here right now reading our shitposts

Wew! Don't you skypes having anything better to do?

WHEN ARE THE POST DEBATE POLLS?

>journalists here right now

>Miss Piggy just admitted that what trump said doesn't matter and it's just a distraction

>she can barely speak english

This. I'm not ready.

We seriously need to see Insider user around soon

Just some clarification or insight as to what happened and what the game plan is from here would be relieving

>mfw those faggots don't ever mention me
>or my country
>they don't even know what mfw means

Fuck them

>Tfw old people say "time flies" and you know you're getting there because it's over a year since Trump declared

fuck my shit UP

You're welcome, family.
>Guac Bowle merchant on a noose
Will he fall in line or is he cucked like his father?

Everything has been hazy. It's been six months already?

Nice update.

1 week later. Expect Hillary Clinton +10 polls even though the debate shouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.

I am in case things go in the wrong direction.

So should you.

Child care? Isn't that the new one?

He actually won all the important issues like military, economy, law and order

The rest was bullshit digging his skeletons in the closest that wont affect the future of common americans since all are non-issues.

I doubt people recall or point out what Hillary's message that will put herself as the clear choice next president cause all she did was image contrast, shilling her book, website and TPP since it was mostly Trump talking.

>The Chinese government supported research into and promoted attention for the idea of global warming in the West

J U S T

She knows it's bad for her career. Bitch just got roped into being the hand puppet for someone that doesn't care about her and will soon throw her away.

>yfw Cred Forums was linked on the front page of CNN's website

>yfw Rachel Maddow dedicated an entire segmemt to us

>yfw the Economist devoted an article to rare Pepes.

They're here my Andean friend. This timeline is ridiculous.

>Security aspect of cyber

>there are FIVE (5) Friday's left

>tfw kind of want hillary to win so we can have a civil war

>tfw kind of dont want hillary to win so Trump can fix this shit

RWDS WHEN

>LE EBIN 64 DIMENSIONAL CHINESE CHECKERS

She's completely discrediting herself with every word she manages to get out.

When pressed about her criminal past.
>the past is the past
>but he was rude to me

>LE EBIN 64 DIMENSIONAL CHINESE CHECKERS XD

Threadly reminder that Trump lost, he'll lose the other two debates, and NO amount of spin will change that.

>>there are FIVE (5) Friday's left

Alright, fair. But that's just one example. He also stated that he never supported the Iraq war (his support was clearly lukewarm but he didn't express any opposition to it until after the war), and stated that he never said that pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers. And sometimes he was downright wrong, like when he said that murder is up in New York and when he called the moderator wrong for saying a judge ruled stop and frisk unconstitutional.

My point isn't that mistakes like this should never happen, but that they happen so often with Trump that he has to either be incapable of getting his facts straight, or he's just lying.

>Rachel Maddow advertising for us

It's working.

If civil war happens, there will be no internet, and no Cred Forums. Instead we'll be under foreign control if we lose.

Post Debate Poll: Clinton Won on Performance, Trump Won Votes

>A post Debate Poll conducted after the presidential showdown at Hofstra University finds Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but Donald Trump won votes. While voters 47% to 44% think that Mrs. Clinton “won the first presidential debate,” Mr. Trump won over undecided voters who changed their mind by nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2016/09/27/post-debate-poll-clinton-won-performance-trump-won-votes/

Looks like trump will get an electoral bump next week. Any hillary voters can tell me how it feels to lose even when you win ? How does it feel to win the debate but still lose ?

Let's make america great again!

this was such an incredibly retarted part of the panel. Neither candidate knows enough about cyber security to really talk about it. Hillary is unqualified from the start since she is someone who doesn't listen to what other people have to say (see her private server). And Trump doesn't have a fucking idea himself about this shit.

God that part was retarted.

Please invest your shekels somewhere else. We are a board of peace and wish to be left alone, ok Chaim?

Journalists are over in Syria or North Korea risking their lives to uncover cold, hard truths about the world. There's no journalists here. Glorified bloggers, maybe. But nobody that can be called journalists.

>LE EBIN 64 DIMENSIONAL CHINESE CHECKERS HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

>Very famous in my country. Also Mexico.

>stop and frisk is unconstitutional

Terry v. Ohio would like a word with you

OC

In before you mailed Joe this pic related

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

Hey buddy, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this time, the South can not lose.

Already illegal in my state, not to mention regulations out the ass and the Chinese buying up everything. I'm living in your future unless Trump wins.

Sup guys, Levin here. Look, we're on the same page now and Ted and I are ready to help out. I challenged Hillary to come on Levin TV and debate, and I also offer to help Ted prep Mister Trump for the next debate.

Now, please stop tweeting me the goddamn nazi frogs. Thank you, Mark.

gigantopithicus is real
and a real threat

2And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Burn in hell or accept your Lord.

Faggot.

*sniff* WRONG *sniff*

A least we can have Trump Senpai be our revolutionary leader, like a popular solidus.
Only problem is that i want a family, and if the US goes into ciil war, the rest of the world falls with us, since we are rome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIGBCcfKZg

Burns is a lying nigger.

>Super Predators
What does Hillary mean by this?

I have that, and this. I can retreat to northern Wisconsin innawoods with the Injuns on reservations.

If you can't have it where you live, I hope you got an exit plan to a place where you can aquire one.

BLM got an injection of 150 million dollars a few weeks ago.

If you want death squads, wait for election day.

There are Cred Forumsacks posting right now that will be murdered on election day, and anons that will be forced to kill to fight off roving commie hordes.

>if the US goes into ciil war, the rest of the world falls with us
I wouldn't have it any other way

Why does Kirino look so good in an SA uniform?

FUCK MY ASSS

Nah, I just mailed a pepe to him. Since receiving it, his son has nearly died.

I sent this to El Rato, who got it on Thursday and endorsed Trump on Friday.

So now that Trump has lost and will collapse in polls, is the world doomed?

I can't wait to be made fun of in class tomorrow because I supported this loser

Is the Vice Presidential debate going to be the comfiest debate in history?

Who?

wouldn't know, i'm not actually a weeb. Just enjoy the pictures

TOUCHHH MY BUTT

>Trump becomes our revolutionary leader.
>Russia wants Trump to be president.
>Putin would back any separatist movement.

Either way, its a win-win for us. Either in the easy way with votes, or the hard way with guns.

Shove that dogma up your ass

I don't think i want to become a warlord though. If it does come to blows, I will fight on the right side, to preserve the union. Even if i have to march on Washington to do so. ;^)

What is the BEST Trump anime girl image

So you like it?

>I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER COME DOWN
I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER COME DOWN
>I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER COME DOWN
I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER COME DOWN

If Trump is 'literally Hitler', then who will be his inevitable Hugo Boss to make the death squads fashionable?

Absolutely. I would die for few other then Trump or his daughters/sons.

>tfw as a final stand, the US nukes itself, Russia, and China, causing a world collapse with Antarctica being the only safe place

god damn my heart rate is going up just talking about it

you'd be much better off going into the middle of Alabama or Texas. We all know the South would win a civwar

No way.. If Hillary wins, they won't riot. If Trump wins, I fully expect martial law for 2 weeks because of the googles..

Disgusting.
Hopefully this one's better.

No. Kaine is a sperg and Pence is going to be forced onto the defensive by the (((moderators))) the entire time.

That said - knowing Pence, this will be the only audio of comfy Pro-Life ASMR in existence.

How many of these have you sent?

INSIDER user WE SUMMON YOU TO ANSWER QUESTIONA ABOUT WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON DURING THE FIRST DEBATE AND WHAT THE PLAN IS GOING FOWARD

Your nigger suicidal mother is ashamed of you. She used birth control pills into her pregnancy with you but it didn't work.
Every night she dreams of smashing your head in with a hammer.

Depressed child.

How's it feel having a nigger mother?

Kill yourself.

>gif related

Fuck no. Have you ever seen Kaine? There is ZERO comfiness there. He's a glassy-eyed and twitchy pedo freak.

Nazi uniforms are aesthetic.

>tfw no gf to cosplay in a Nazi uniform with me while we walk at military shows.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Kaine is being underestimated, and the moderators are going to try to rip Pence for some of his more social conservative positions. LGBT stuff, mostly, I would guess.

I love this one for the hair. Iowas are also pretty g8

AYYS

oh boy, the salt is real

how are polls looking for Trump after the debarte?

Haven't seen him since that hit piece

We don't need to know you finger yourself to sleep m8

I've never seen/heard Tim Cane speak. What's he like? Is he going to be nearly as 'competent' as Hillary?

I sent 120 last week.

>tfw even Trump isn't as based as Theodore Roosevelt

>WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON DURING THE FIRST DEBATE
Trump got destroyed
>WHAT THE PLAN IS GOING FORWARD
No possible plan, Clinton just won the election

How is he 'being underestimated' pray tell? He always looks fucking blasted drunk.

I would go to Texas to help my family out, but if I don't rally and hold the north with the nation of Superior, we'll lose the north.

twitter.com/DepContentAhead/status/781004600572841984

bruh

Dang. How much money have you spent on stamps?

>Not pushing for Nazilike dress uniforms for the military
>Not making camo either BDU or auscam or something other than this total shit digicam

He's seasoned and a (((moderate))) (((virginian))) which means he won't roll over and die.

Pence however is a smart cookie, and a good speaker, and can probably handle him.

In a civil war I honestly think the North would be gone in 12 months..

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

What if you burn in hell and plead God for forgiveness and He just looks at you and laughs cause you're such a fag?

Masturbate for next debate

Trump needs us to jerk one out for next debate
from now on the penis is officially called the Pepe
Praise it

Shills are making it hard to like these threads.

POST LIBERAL MEMES TO LIFT SPIRITS

Maybe 60 dollars. Another 25 on printing, envelopes, etc. Small price for shitposting 120 HillShills IRL.

>Journalists are over in Syria or North Korea risking their lives to uncover cold, hard truths about the world
Western "journalists" hate RT reporters tho.

Shut up, Burgundy. Go rejoin France. Pic unrelated

We certainly appreciate it.

Reality hurts. I think you'll reach the acceptance stage around November 9th.

I don't understand how people are saying it wasn't a tie at worst for Trump. He only really looked bad when he was asked about his taxes. For the most part of the debate he gave better answers, especially on trade when he made her look like a complete aa2whack. He acted calm and composed for almost all the debate, showing respect to his opponent when he deserves none, while she was shrill, gloating about muh factcheckers, shilling for muh book, calling him Donald and insulting him, accusing him of racism for recognizing the problems in the black and lying through her teeth.

The only reason why Trump didn't outright dominate is that the moderate and Hillary tag teamed him and forced him on the defensive.

You folks havent seen enough Pence rallies if you think Big Match Mike won't raise his voice and/or whip Kaines ass if necessary.

DRUG WAR IN US WHEN AGAINST MEXICAN CARTEL AND NIGGERS

He's my senator. (unfortunately)
He's actually a pretty good debater.
He has a lot of experience with debates.

In my region, its German Flecktarn. Wisconsin has a similar climate to Germany.

Also take this map with a grain of salt. ATPAT, Multicam, and whatever the new camo pattern the US Army garrison is introducing is usually the go to.

>show my anti-Trump friends the day-after polls
>they get really pissed and shout "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

This never gets old

>Judge Scheindlin’s decision grapples with the legacy of Terry v. Ohio, a 1968 ruling by the Supreme Court, which held that stopping and frisking was constitutionally permissible under certain conditions. But she said that changes to the way the New York Police Department employed the practice were needed to ensure that the street stops were carried out in a manner that “protects the rights and liberties of all New Yorkers, while still providing much needed police protection.”

nytimes.com/2013/08/13/nyregion/stop-and-frisk-practice-violated-rights-judge-rules.html?_r=0

It happened.

Maybe niggers under white officers could storm the old missile silos and use MAD to force a surrender

Here's a stab at dad.
I still love you though.

Did this happen?

Anytime. My next phase is sending as many Dollar Tree Bibles with Exodus 8:2-6 highlighted and book marked as I can fit in a box to Hillary's super pac.

>The well-known RWDS of 2016-17 were regarded with both acclaim and admiration, [Trump, Barron, "69D Chess for the Plebian", 2019], there were many contributing factors to this phenomenon, not least being the professionalism of their attire [Gonzalez, Jose, "Why I built the Wall", 2027.]

>Contemporary sources indicate that the attire of this paramilitary force drew inspiration from the online think-tank and avant-garde designer /fa/. [Christopher 'Cred Forums was a mistake' Poole. "Space Cowboy", pg. 69, 2036]

Nobody at your school likes you btw. I'm being dead serious. You should kill yourself. It's fun. Haven't you ever wondered what the smooth feeling of a knife going up against your wrist feels like? Don't you want to just try it? Or you could accept Jesus and go to heaven. Your choice.

GOOGLES

Yeah. Trump wasn't able to make his flight, so he descended from the heavens onto the podium.

>the black
*the black community

Fug

>use scripts and Russians to rig online polls
>s-surely now every American who saw Trump implode live will forget about it

You know you can have boxes of insects delivered, right?

Only if I'm allowed to kill illegal spics willy-nilly.

I can't wait for that to be you in November

Yes.

Also, why is this thread so dead? Sliding?

Yes

Yes.

Someone post the pic of the lightning in New York.

The ruling of a District Court Judge isn't even binding on the case law within that district, much less the rest of the country. It was also a specific analysis of NYPD, not stop and frisk.

>I-I-it was the r-Russians
>p-p-p-polls are rigged
Talk about the denial stage.

This also happened.

Tfw to intelligent too vote

Shills gonna shill, but even with the biased & fixed debate your candidate is STILL struggling to stay even.
Imagine how bad it would be on a level playing field.

No, not the online polls, I mean the day after polling, like LA times, etc.

Man what in the fuck is going on with Matt Hardy

Funny thing. I actually set 10000 crickets loose in my high school as the senior prank. I had them mailed to me. The mailman said "you must do alot of fishing."

The naval air station has men wear this awful naval camo.
I just want the Great White Fleet back, or just Battleship Grey

Post your LA times predictions or else drug abuse and age will happen to you

tfw so intelligent I know that the future of the west lies on Trumps shoulders

>niggers under white officers
The whites are the minority in their groups. Plus they won't leave the cities. They believe food comes from the grocery store.

LA times hasn't even updated yet? And don't worry, it will show the beginning of a MASSIVE Trump collapse. Clinton +10 incoming within a week, screencap this!

>Jeb! Surge Division
kek

Trump is disappointed in how the debate went, he now believes he needs to tighten up his answers and focus on "pivoting towards policy" instead of getting bogged down defending himself. Focus of next debate will be on relentlessly attacking Hillary. He will be better prepared next go around.

The camp was divided on relentlessly attacking Hillary this go round or focus on appearing "presidential" and less "scary". I was part of the "attack" camp. The other camp held a little more sway but I believe the mixed signals took their toll on his performance. We are united now.

Ultimately, the debates are still a net positive for Trump in the long run. Flash polling and focus groups point show that his energy and physical domination were key. People instinctively trust him over her to be strong for the country. Changing people's emotional issues with a Trump presidency (fear of incompetence) is more important than winning a policy debate.

Polling may dip temporarily, but his ceiling has raised after the debate and hers stayed the same. Now we need to get him prepared for the next one to take advantage of the higher ceiling.

Only problem is loyalty, since they are essentially mercs

>tfw uninspired /fit/ meme.

>using the wrong to/too.

It's just a meme r-right?

Trump will make the Navy great again.

Pls dont he lindsay lohan.

So called "Terry stops" have had so much judicial gloss added since that the decision is almost meaningless.

Check out Utah v. Strieff, if you actually care about this stuff...since you're citing a case that was decided 40 years ago like that's all you need, I don't think you know/care too much.

It doesn't really matter.. Googles will go after whoever has more money.

And the north has more money in closer spaces.

So, is it a sign of God's wraith, or is Zeus finally giving his endorsement?

Jew York Jew.S.A

Is there video of it?

American Nigs would lynch this guy for being too successful.

Salty?

Hook me up a link to a previous Kaine debate or suggestions on where he was 'at his best', please. I only know him from this cycle.

HIW WAS THE VA RALLY?

>use paid operatives and Finns to shill on an Ecuadorian fossil hunting forums
>surely now every american who saw Trump hold his own on stage will believe he was stumped.

>tfw no american gf

Post Debate Poll: Clinton Won on Performance, Trump Won Votes

>A post Debate Poll conducted after the presidential showdown at Hofstra University finds Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but Donald Trump won votes. While voters 47% to 44% think that Mrs. Clinton “won the first presidential debate,” Mr. Trump won over undecided voters who changed their mind by nearly a 3 to 1 margin.

Looks like trump will get an electoral bump next week. Any hillary voters can tell me how it feels to lose even when you win ? How does it feel to win the debate but still lose ?

Let's make america great again!

He needs to fucking stop with the zingers and quips and little jabs with the interrupting. I realize that's just who he is but this is a PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.

>LA Times
>MASSIVE Trump collapse.
"You haven't been watching the polls. Sit down."

My small amounts of (((Skype))) blood make me prefer the latter

Both are awful tbqh

>we want the buff bagwell audience

yeah, I'm a little salty for sticking up for an idiot for so long

> Mr. President, now that you've had the wall built, how do you plan to deal with the drug cartel agents in our countries?
> I'd take a cue from a fellow nation leader, Duterte.

> yfw

I'll look. I just remember him from some of the Virginia gubernatorial and senatorial debates.

Shillary mocked with an imitator of Trump.

Who is Trump mocking with? Hopefully someone who's trying to get him to respond in complete sentences? Is he mocking at all? It was very obvious he was winging it, and for that standard it was adequate, but doing further blind debates is just playing Russian Roulette at this point.

>PPP
Just wait a few hours when LA Times updates and you will see the epic collapse of Trump

My friend Teddy here has a lot to say.
With Trump channelling both Patton and Teddy...
We will win beyond any possible doubt. We will see ww2 production levels x10. We will be more unified than during the Space Race with our drive to go to the moon.
MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE

twitter.com/lhfang/status/780882510645370880

Where are the Colorado anons at?
Where is Ja Rule?

The video in the OP, at 52:54
youtube.com/watch?v=TRAm6vPYuMM

What do you guys think of pence? How will he do in his debate?

Now this is the way you lose an American election.

>> yfw

I would unironically look for any way to join in the RWDS legally

Doesn't Duterte dislike Trump?

Strieff does nothing to change Terry stops, it just concluded that the Terry stop in that particular case was illegal because there was no reasonable suspicion. Unless you have a different view on the Opinion.

"Obama must prove that he is not the son of a whore."

You do understand that there has been 0 updates post debate on the LA times poll? Yesterdays update did not include votes after the debate.

If you chose California it would have been funnier to me.
San Jose reporting in.

>Tfw no Aussie gf

>Thousands of dead spics, KANGZ, some meth addicts and the occasional Asian

Hey, it lowers the goddamn population and saves money by feeding them bullets.

MAGA, my brother in the south.

He had been listening to the fucking radio and television for days as they made so much out previous great debate 'moments' and thought he had to get one in. The moment will come, but it it'll come naturally and unforced.

You do realize that the only reason he held back and didn't indulge in any of what you just said is because he agrees with you right?

>T-Trump got destroyed lmao, he didn't even attack Shillary, DRUMPFKINS BTFO

>Ugh, guys, why didn't Trump restrain himself, I'm deebly goncerned

Pick one.

Hillary won according to the polo cal panels on media

Trump won according to the John Doe and Jane Doe who were watching

Which one is more important?

How's the girlfriend coming along? Weren't you and some girl getting along well?

I think he thinks Trump is too pussy

So he'd probably welcome Trump adopting some of his hardcore policies (not that he ever will)

How is he supposed to pull off a dramatic tightening of his answers and pivot to policy in less than 2 weeks?

>saves money by feeding them bullets
It improves the economy even. Less welfare, more guns and ammo sold

>tfw no shit posting Aussie gf

>Hillary Clinton put on the best performance, but Donald Trump won votes

Dilbertman was right again.
...Dilbertman 2024?

>tfw pic related

It'll do.

He does. He thinks Trump is a bigot. No surprise really. I don't expect anyone who's making Philippines great again to pay a lot of attention to the US elections.

The liberal butthurt will be glorious.

>s-stop killing these scums

The only mentally ill people shooting anyone "because they're a druggie"

Kek. I figured out how to get to the CTR shills, boys.

Check my conversations with this acne-ridden faggot. It worked like magic.

>inb4 I-I-I'm not salty! You are! Dx

Any friends or relatives abruptly die lately? Hmmmm... Really makes you think.

>gif related is me crushing your family members

This, he was trying too hard.
All of his zingers in the primaries were natural and great.
>You're a tough guy, Jeb.
>Don't get nervous.

Why did Trump act like such a cuck? He literally gave Hillary a pass on everything instead of bullying her into the ground like he should have. Very, very odd.

Also, let's ditch the moderators altogether. Just Hillary and Trump in a Faraday cage with a robotic camera a la Charlie Rose asking each other questions.

Just make it sound nice to the retarded population, then go full street sweeper on day one.

It's called lying.

Those are going to increase.

*THE ONLY PROBLEM IS MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE SHOOTING ANYONE BECAUSE "THEY'RE A DRUGGIE"

Have a template of that? I'd like to make my own.

>You do realize that the only reason he held back and didn't indulge in any of what you just said is because he agrees with you right?

U wot

I'd be totally for it if he purged communists and far leftists too.

Duterte dislikes everyone

probably a corpse

All Votes Matter.

At least if he wants to be President.

Straight from the horses mouth, Trump blew it, will collapse in polls! Not that it takes anything but a non-retard to see that!

BUCK BENCHPRESS
BLAST HARDCHEESE
BUFF BAGWELL

dude it's just a prank bro

don't come after my family

Then he needs to stop randomly doing them and start sounding coherent. This is not the primaries anymore.

>All Votes Matter
Remember Missouri during the primaries.

He closed an eleven point gap in the last three weeks while being out spent 50 to 1. He can definitely prep for a debate with 2 weeks left.

She hasn't been on in 2 days, and i think i am going into withdrawl. She wants kids eventually, and is redpilled as fuck, and wants to be a perfect wife. She's the female version of myself.

>Maybe staring at this again will make me feel better...

He's not disappointed. It's not Trump to be disappointed. The debate played out exactly how he planned it to. Clinton got baited, and he opened her up to decisive strikes at the town hall and third debate. If you don't believe this was his plan, or that he even had a plan, then you haven't been paying attention all election.

I've got bad news

When is the next rally?
I am addicted to Trump rallies.

Very old pic, but it applies very well

BIG MCLARGEHUGE

FLINT IRONSTAG

No, sorry

But I thought you were telling us that LA Times was a biased pro-Trump outlier?

A good plan.

Son ustedes los que shitpostean memes de acá en facebook no?
Porque no recuerdo cuando fue que las palabras "KEK", "SJWs" y "NORMIE" se volvieron tan populares en perusalem.

>implying Trump will ever be treated fairly by the (((moderators))).

Nice place. At least we had 1 Whitey.

What are you saying Austria?

Yeah I'm sure those 300 media votes are more important than the 100 million average joe white votes

Give it time, and don't force anything.
>taking relationship advice from someone who's been single for 4 years.
I got a complement from a girl today, she said I had confidence in my voice. I was thinking how Trump would talk, so I would emulate Trump when I talk.

>U wot

I knew from your post that your only education in shitposting consists of (((experience))) on tickld.

You're a shill, and really bad at it. We're here to help you.

JIDF gave us Jewesses and good banter, they're essentially a part of board culture at this point, on the other hand, you CTR shills can't stop being cancer.

We're here to make Western Civilization great again, that includes shills. Pull yourself together.

reminder that pepe is now an official hatesymbol.

**MAGA**

It is. Take whatever result that have, and add Clinton +4. So if they have Clinton +10 for example, in reality it is Clinton +14.

They don't matter. It's how he comes across to the average voter and viewer.

He literally sat there and let her get away with dumb shit, all while whining about only certain things. And those half-assed explanations for things like the discrimination apartment thing? Holy hell, it was beyond painful. Like fucking form a cohesive sentence or shut up.

Thanks for coming by

Here's that pastebin that was mentioned last question time (I put in basic ones as examples and then the extended ones are from the anons who I could get to respond to me)
pastebin.com/2tKKTEiB

How do you want to handle that for the next question time?

>"Kill jews man"

It's alright man. Don't shill next time. Pic related is me late at night fighting off CTR. I turn into a monster.

>I knew from your post that your only education in shitposting consists of (((experience))) on tickld.
>You're a shill, and really bad at it.

What in the fuck are you on about?

Fug. Muh dick just audibly sighed.

This year has officially become the weirdest shit ever

I wonder how far we'll take it next year with Trump as president of the US

you should have labeled kasich catering division

you who shitpostean memes here in facebook not?
Because I do not remember when it was that the words "KEK", "SJWs" and "Normie" became so popular in perusalem.

t. Google Translate

>tfw we live in a time with such mass hysteria that green frog pictures are now racist

But murders have been up in NYC for the past two years.

When does the LA Times Daybreak poll update?

The paper that endorsed Clinton is pro Trump?

This is the best election ever.

Bar fucking none.

If you emulate Trump you will get a qt.

I'm still learning, I don't know if I have trouble asking women out since I've never done it (1st grade counts?) but I have no problem talking to normal people, and since I started watching Trump I started walking taller and working out a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ExKp9e14Xmc

Every single argument he uses now is an argument dulled later. He wants to land the real hits in the second and third debates. History proves they matter more.

03:10 ET

Well, no, but those 300 media people are blasting their garbage 24/7 into the American airwaves. And before you say "no one trusts them", trust is not a major component of persuasion. Without all their shilling, Trump would easily be winning.

I just saw another product of the lugenpresse, the 2 hour Frontline special on the candidates. Everything about Trump was scandals and failure. Everything about Shillary was boohoo other people messed her up. This shit is being fed to people every single fucking second.

>implying anyone needs to shill for someone who is guaranteed to win

Pepe is a frog of peace. Pepe is a meme of peace. They cannot judge Pepe by the extremist actions of a tiny minority.

The main victims of Pepe memes are other Pepe memes. #NotAllPepes

In exactly an hour

About an hour from now

>Clinton +14

Their polls consistently deviate from every other poll with at least a "Trump +4" bias.

I'm asking to my fellow cholos if they are the ones who keep shitposting Cred Forums tier memes on facebook.
I've been hiding my powerlevel since 07' and this faggots now are creating meme facebook pages to get likes and shit.

I don't have anything against that, but they look like cringe worthy faggots.

I know my way around this, i think. I have given myself a year or two to make her my wife. We met like a week ago. Will procede with caution and tenacity.
>She would give up college to become a full time wife if neccesary, although i want her to become a lawyer or something.

I had a point to this. Probably just be confident. Act like you are hot shit, and most people will assume you are.
Bluff with guff and you wont land in the rough.
I think i just made a saying.

Soon.

Don't make me start again, nigger.
Let's end this on good terms. You got BTFO but we both had fun.

Have a good one

>My favorite Pepe is in the 'also included' section.

The biggest problem with Trump's performance was his sloppy way of rebutting.

Every time Clinton accused him of something, he fired back with "NUH UH NO I DIDN'T" without going into specifics or refuting it on any meaningful level.

The climate change hoax accusation in particular, see >Meaning
>>The Chinese government supported research into and promoted attention for the idea of global warming in the West, with the intent that resulting public outcry would lead to legislation placing further regulation on Western businesses, making them less competitive with unregulated Chinese manufacturing.

If Trump waited until his turn and responded like THAT, it would have sucked the heat out of it. Instead of that, he just shouted out "NUH UH NO I DIDN'T" which made the accusation EVEN WORSE and even made him look like he had a temperament problem.

Of course climate change isn't even an issue, but the optics of Trump's piss poor "refutation" is something that people would remember more than more important moments. He needs to show more restraint on that for future debates.

I understood that.

I know, it should be Clinton +50

I didn't know much about Kasich, so I wasn't able to meme him much.

He needs to have the negatives for Clinton when they ask him questions like that again so he can deflect those hit questions he will get during the next two debates.

And I still don't understand why Trump didn't defend himself when Hitllary said he only wants to cut taxes for the rich, which is a lie.

baking, hold on

Before you can ask anyone else out, you need the power to be likeable, and before you're likeable, you need to strengthen the source: you.

But she'll just keep repeating them. You're implying the CNN shill for hill and Kike Wallace will be fair. They won't.

omg guys I need help! my friends are saying "did you see how trump crushed Hillary in the debate?" but all I saw was how Hillary defeated trump! please help me guys. I'm freaking out!

Or maybe they are actually accurately sampling and not polling a large majority of democrats

kek

is blue and black. Rod Sterling, not Serling

It's the same game. Trump knows what he's doing. We need to admit we have absolutely no clue in hell how to analyze him because he's been working on a different level all year.

My favorite (pic related) isn't

Because he's a rare pepe, you have too normal of a taste

>Bluff with guff and you wont land in the rough.
>t. some user from Fort Worth

Thanks! Have a lewd.

MIGRATE

@90702195

>What in the fuck are you on about?

This meme failed on Cred Forums, and it's going to fail here. Just stop.

Kangaroos have a nasty kick when they are sexually assaulted

DELETE.
DELETE.
DELETE.

Meryl is best i can do for ya rn famwise

I WILL EAT YOU

Meryl a best

You know what this kind of reminds me of? That scene in Ghostbusters where you can choose the form of the destructor and Ray tries to think of the most harmless thing possible.

In this scenario he's already President.

some kid is shitting his pants right now

Have you seen cartel videos? They all deserve to be executed.

>>yfw the Economist devoted an article to rare Pepes.

we've done it