What do the Brits here think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY
youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o
youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI
express.co.uk/news/uk/714897/British-Muslims-should-be-allowed-bypass-police-report-crime-Andy-Burnham
youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
techcrunch.com/2016/09/26/exclusive-techcrunch-survey-reveals-startups-and-investors-are-divided-over-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
youtu.be/V-c8J7lnMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A5dveZFKGVY
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22
youtube.com/watch?v=AMB1Ve2l_3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-more-immigration-bad-america-11210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would literally murder this fag if I could.

No wonder no white people live in London anymore

>city visas

really fires up them synapses

>elect a Muslim because of muh equality
>surprised when he backstabs you and the rest of the country

wow reminds me of a certain someone

> Quints
Noiiiice.

Also holy fuck this guy is a faggot.

noice pents

Still, any bongs awake yet to explain how a city major can control the entire countries immigration?

He literally doesn't have the power to do it. The UK is a unitary government. The lower levels of government don't have the power to go against the national government. Also immigration is is a power reserved strictly for national.

chkd, nip

Also this is the inevitable result of a unitary system.

when's this kebab up for election?

Dirty Paki scum.

There has to be a point where he can at least be impeached.

Though ideally tried for treason.

>brexit so whites leave their country
>import more shitskins

B-B-But look at that Calais wall !!!!

He's a fucking mayor, what power does he actually have?

exactly.
They will fucking block him.
Or just remove him for treason.

Quints

Bongs officially cucked says Kek

>London is fallen

This is why any mass migration weakens the state. The cherry picked "normal" "well-behaved" "well-educated" "high-IQ" foreigner will still betray his adopted nation in favour of his inbred retarded kin. Don't be fooled: meritocracy only works when everybody else practices it, just like pacifism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

>city visas
Is that a thing there or is he shitposting irl? Any bongs like to comment?

Except he doesn't have the power to do any of that shit

A britbong is going to have to tell me if "city visas" are even a legal thing in the UK or if he's just blowing hot air

It sounds like a load of shit at the moment and it's kind of amusing

>The UK kicks him out
>"We are moving all London people to my ancestral home of shimishamadinglang, where they will convert to Islam and be culturally enriched away from this horrible nation"
>The UK is saved

Quints of ALLAH

I don't think he has that authority, unless he's going for a London leaving the UK with him as the new king scenario.

haha time for Citystates

So you can follow any laws you want in GB? Nice!

Why do we have to hear about this faggot so much? 10x more than any other mayor...

>Butthurt Paki thinks he can go above the law of the land

lol asif he cares about a piece of paer.
>he is just gunna bring in his friend , Only thing you can do to stop it is to actually stop it.

1. Since when does a mayor have such powers?

2. This makes him a traitor to the crown right?

whoa

kek wills it

Goodnight London

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY

youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o

Escape from London when?

It's news to me and he isn't king. He's a glorified transport minister.

So it's 99% probable a load of shite looking to grab a few headlines.

The Caliph rises

Come on lad, give it a try.
>implying that the British Army isn't crazy about coming up with contingencies for unacceptable political shifts like this
He will be removed in spectacular fashion.

yh but he gave us this guys its okay i swear

Break the law and dick around in the court if they actually take you there for it, Obama has been doing it the past 4 years and nobody has said shit. Tbh there will not be change or traitors hung, we are going to slowly and quietly fizzle out.

He's right though

LONDON BRIDGES FALLING DOWN
ANONYMOUS5 KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

1. He's mayor in name only because it sounds impressive. The position doesn't grant him much other then the right to decide how the trains run and maybe if he wants to throw a parade.

2. Yes. Not that he'll be called on it.

What whites? Slavs and Romanians?

Fucking dream on, gypsy.

There seems to be a lot of really radical politicians in Britain these days?

I really like Farage...It's amazing to me that they try to paint HIM as the crazy guy among that crowd of nut bars.

Guys. Where the fuck is the guillotine?

>Denmark

Sorry. I don't speak to people from islamic countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI
This is london, not England. Whites are not the majority. If you'd like to sing along I wrote the lyrics below.

>Allah is Most Great. Allah is Most Great.
>I bear witness that there is none worthy of being worshipped except Allah.
>I bear witness that there is none worthy of being worshipped except Allah.
>I bear witness that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.
>I bear witness that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.
>Come to prayer. Come to prayer.
>Come to Success. Come to Success.
>There is none worthy of being worshipped except Allah.
>Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.
>Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill-Allah.
>Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill-Allah.
>Ash-hadu anna Muhammad-ar-Rasoolullah.
>Ash-hadu anna Muhammad-ar-Rasoolullah.
>Hayya 'alas-Salah. Hayya 'alas-Salah.
>Hayya 'alal-falah. Hayya 'alal-falah.
>La ilaha ill-Allah.

A laughable suggestion from a laughable politician.

>SADIQ Khan is HOPING to maintain the number of migrants entering London by implementing new visa plans for the capital when Brexit is finally put into motion.

He can hope all the fucking likes, it ain't gonna happen. All he's doing is paying lip service to his supporters and the big businesses around London that benefit from uncontrolled EU immigration.

When it does happen, Brexit will hit London HARD. I look forward to it, fuck that cesspit.

Kek has not yet forsaken us.
He challenges us, to encourage us to keep fighting.

Just steal their shit, right?

Guillotine is French. The Brits were more into drawing and quartering.

He is a politician, when a politician vows to do something, you know they won't do it.

He is hoping for a labour split and the blairites to come to power in 2020 and reverse brexit. The problem for him is splitting the party will just make the Tories grow even stronger.

Not only that, but he knows he doesn't have the power to do it, and that the population would never allow it. The whites and settled immigrants in London would riot. They would not allow this terrorist to get away with it.

Tldr it'll never happen, he doesn't have the power, he is pandering to the left for votes.

Checked, but people will whine if you don't kill him in a halal manner.

>implying Cred Forums wont sperg out with fully automatic belt fed autism that catches the wrath of the queen

If you're a mohamedan, yes.

express.co.uk/news/uk/714897/British-Muslims-should-be-allowed-bypass-police-report-crime-Andy-Burnham

>BRITISH Muslims should be allowed to bypass police when reporting hate crime because they do not trust officers

>The whites
>would riot

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM

Nonsense. Whites have been running away since the 1950s.

Nice digits fellas.

This guy needs to be put in front of the populace and drawn and raped and quartered. Utterly disgusting. I feel like vomiting when I read this, no joke. Physically sick.

remove
nonwhites

why the fuck did you bongs elect this guy? is london not white anymore? isn't it one of the more expensive cities in the world to live in? how did this happen? new york is arguably the liberal capital of the US and this would NEVER happen there/here.

When are Brits going to put their foot down and fight back against the Muslim tide that is devouring their nation? London, the former Capitol city of an empire that ruled 3 quarters of the earth, has been effectively conquered by a foreign hoard without a single shot fired.

I'm a fan of the guillotine. Think it's due for a comeback. Behead the be headers you know?

Also checked

While London is a shithole, Kahn is a loud but largely irrelevant meme politician who is using his position as a soapbox to sound off from. He can't do shit.

Burn the mayor's home down.

>local mayor declares himself ruler of new city-state

London is still majority white, just not white British.

It's "metropolitan", by which I mean money rules over, and at the expense of, all else.

London is basically Detroit, but with Pakistanis instead of niggers.

>city visas become a thing
>we literally build a wall around London and don't let them out without identification

top kek

>politician defying the will of the people
Makes me think

Since when can Mayors issue visas?

this
no more tolerance for this shit.

Don't forget to beat some Poles in UK for being white.

When London secedes the UK and he is granted the title of Doge Mayor Caliph Khan of London.

why the fuck has someone not shot this fucker in the head yet? seriously, you would be a national hero.

when are brits going to grow some balls and throw this sandnigger off the tower of london

British girls are ugly as fuck so maybe some race mixing might not be bad for them

Never, probably

Because only Muslims have guns in London.

>be immigrant
>set foot out of london
>get deported
>isis cuts off my head
>allah akbar!

FUCK OFF SHLOMO

I'd call him a conman. His only loyalty seems to be to Islam.

Praise Jesus miter fuvker

You should've stay in your dump shit u call country
No sympathies here. Fuck off

What the fuck, also how is this guy mayor to begin with?

Thanks for Vlad. Europe owes you guys even though Denmark is being a faggot right now.

E D G E
L
O
R
D

>remove him for treason
You really think that will happen? Many of the wests leaders and just about anyone in positions of power can be considered traitors.

It wouldn't be murder if you killed Sadiq Khan. Murder is unjustified killing.

You would be a hero of justice for killing him.

fuck you mayors can do what they want

He's not a king though, I'd imagine. What's the legalities on this?

Once enough snackbars flood the capitol, it's over.

It isn't.

All muslims must be exterminated, this shitskin is already way past the point of treason, and must be publicly tortured and executed on live tv to send a message. Open up his chest and stomach, pour gasoline in it, and lit him up, send it as a message to any wannabe wahabist conquerors that would try to stir shit up.

PCSOs are neighbourhood watch tier.

Fuck that. Give him a nice dose of radiation and keep on life support without pain killers.

>how is this guy mayor to begin with?
Shitskins vote for him, whites have been a minority in London for almost a decade

Nah Boris put that in place and this paki is claiming he thought of it

This shit right here is why nothing ever happens in the last year of a government term. Who wants to put in a great policy only for the next cunts to claim they set it up in the mere weeks they've been in power

Maybe if the general public weren't so fucking stupid this wouldn't happen

British whites, not white in general.

Basically it went like this:

Minorities vote for the brown candidate because they see him as "their guy". Whites also vote for him because that's oh so progressive.

This is hands down the most absurd two news articles ever juxtaposed on Cred Forums. How has this world become so

How can I get a city visa? I want to leave this shithole

The brits completely and sincerely deserves it. After Boris Johnson said that he would help Turkey get into the Union and brit/pol/ celebrating it, the brits can go hang themselves. Enemies of the white race, the ultra cucks, the arrogant twats on lifesupport.

Sure as hell would send a message if someone broke off his jaw and shat down his neckhole, though.

He can import those quints

Nice digits my man

Do I really need to say it

mmm mum, fetch me a curry chips on way back from market for tendies would ya?

>for almost a decade
Shit
>tfw i'll never see the motherland the way it used to be

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039

Right, because of my flag my opinion is invalidated? Neck yourself Pablo, along with "dad". You two are the biggest danger the white race faces right now.

fuck Sadiq Khan, how the fuck is this fucking retard still mayor

techcrunch.com/2016/09/26/exclusive-techcrunch-survey-reveals-startups-and-investors-are-divided-over-brexit/

You can go to Mexico and cross the border desu :3

Showed this to my fiance who's half Brit and she just laughed.

This 5th Column Caliph can't do this without any approval from Westminster unless he's suggesting secession.

In any case, he's going to ruin London.

>Sadik Kan

the globalist of the now.

Fuck why did my digits have to confirm?
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
>If I could turn back time

I smell a right-wing uprising in our cousin across the pond. It smells great.

>the people vote for something
>"I SAY THIS THING IS BAD I DONT CARE I WILL GO AGAINST THE THING"

And on your right you can see democracy going trough the window.

Want it to happen everywhere. Only the genocide of all other races will secure our future.

Who does this desert ape think he is?

England needs to reinstate its old world rules. Death to traitors would halt a lot of this degeneration of english homogenization

No tears now, as soon as London is too expensive half the shitskins will go back because there sure as shit is nothing for them outside of it. Although it would be hilarious to see the new immigrants try to move to places like Birmingham and make the pakis there irate with the new competition

And London is going to be too expensive for most real soon

What if he likes Indian food?

Nobody thinks you're white, Vlad.

they were never going to actually go through with brexit anyway

He is the perfect example of what happens when Muslims creep into public office. I hope he gets Jo Cox'd.

Only the most excruciatingly painful methods possible for execution.
But they would've already diluted the genepool.

Too bad the city can't offer visas, dumb paki

Thank God he's only a mayor. They don't have any real power.

Around half of all the Muslims in UK are in London.

I know your feel user, link related
youtu.be/V-c8J7lnMrw

City Visas are NOT a real thing.
This kebab is talking shit to act like a big man... probably just to make the news.

London has Fallen for good

This.

Why can't Indian bros just genocide Pakis already. They're the worst people on the planet. Kill this manlet!

I pray to quints that this faggot and young turks will recieve what they deserve.

Yea he's right, but that would still mean adhering to a policy made at a federal level more than a few months. And especially not on your fuckin first term

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Nice quints btw, Japan-senpai.

I'd be concerned if I didn't work for British Airways for 3 years. Brit women age like milk in the sun and it seems to start up around 24.

They've got nukes.

>5555

Oh, that's nice.

Such a shame he can't.

This is the kind of shit we should be calling him a traitor for. #quislingKahn.

>t. Mongol rape baby

this shit better not be a screamer

Hopefully Khan will rally the Muzzies to surround the Royal palace and kill the queen

Would be quite the glorious happening

PUSSY
I
G

What gene pool? Of a few ugly white slags? Who fucking cares, those genes were never worth shit

>and that the population would never allow it.
We'll see.

These Obongos are everywhere

It's starting to seem like what really killed the white race was deep seated pussy faggot cowardice

the nose knows

when's the earliest this cunt is out of office without his death?

how do britbongs feel about this? yall sleepin still?

I hate brexit with a passion but who the fuck does he think he is, he's the mayor, he doesn't have the right to make these kinds of decisions on his own.

Why is your country flooded with rapefugees, because the Lord mayor of London does what he wants.

Starting to think Cred Forumss Muslim hatred isn't entirely unfair

Based

I hate him so much

I'd rather have Killary come for dinner than this piece of filth

Are you Brits going to hang this asshole for treason yet?

>I hate brexit
Sweet summer child

This fucking guy, we should just wall off London and let it eat itself desu

believe me, the people that voted for him aren't being backstabbed.

Good, the sooner he pulls the "make London an independant, Sharia controlled nation" card the sooner we can bulldoze it and start again. At this point even the historic value isn't worth it.

At least we still have Durham.

lol is that your twitter profile, we have the same profile except I don't have his JUSTed pic

We should just make this area into its own country.

Drugs, gambling and prostitution can be legal there so it doesn't have to be anywhere else.

Nope, just took the screencap.

day of the rope when?

How long until he rallies the Muzzies to attack the palace???

PLEASE, it would be amazing

Just wait until EU has an army and they annex London, lol

Not even that. Just declare it a lawless zone for like a year, I'm sure the white man will sort it out.

All these replies

Still no link

gtfo nigger

He also said to get use to terrorism.
He's a jihadi.

FAKE
calling shenanigans here - find nothing like this online anywhere

Oh dear, is goole broken for you?

express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

Article to the letter. Pretty funny

Can't make that shit up. Even UK more cucked than Germany with this.

he is right but this doesnt mean his pov on this right. Because he treats whites as the majority while whites are actually a minority all around the world by definition

Actual Britbongs hate this paki manlet cunt. Trouble is actual Britbongs are rare in London where this sand rat got elected. Nuke London and make York the new capital.

Sorry, the UK is more cucked than Germany? You'd love that wouldn't you, Mr. leader of the EU?

I remember when there would have been open outrage about this. Around 2008/2009 people would have been kicking off so much I'd be sick of it by now. But there's nothing but mutters and silence. Has every dissident in my country been taken to the Gulag?

Dude, I have children, and the only trip about religion they ever had in school was the catholic church trip. Also we parents visited this church together with our children.

If your kids really have to visit a fucking mosque, your country has even more issues than Germany.

You're probably the most cucked of all of us.

You've gone past even Sweden and Germany, but still you act arrogant and cucklordy. Neck yourself.

The M25 makes a nice pathway to wall off London and let them all rot. If you voluntarily live in London you're either a foreigner or a cuck

How far are we from the Islamic Republic of Londonstan being real?

SSDP

They don't. As a kid I used to hate going down the road to the local Church to sing Christmas songs, and we had a Reverend come in all the time to talk to us but thank fuck we had no mosque trips.

Perhaps that's a problem in bigger cities, I certainly wouldn't doubt it. If it is real, it's not a problem in the North of England yet though.

Fucking Sweden? Get the fuck out.

Give him a boulder to push up a hill and rest only when he gets it to the top.

Checked that.

Fuck him over with statute. Easy.

We did have refugees talk to us in Year 4 about war torn areas and their (((stories)))

That would cause huge riots in London. My brother lives over there. His fault if he gets caught up. I hope London tears itself apart and fulfills Enoch's prophecy. The streets will run red with blood.

Clearly butthurt at even the thought of it, but its true. We dont send our children to mosques. We dont mark them for life in their educational records if they stand up against it. We dont have a muslim mayor who says he'll let as many shitskins as he can in. We're deporting people, you're inviting more.

Remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=A5dveZFKGVY

How did things get that bad in London? Will they ever take it back?

Nice quads, nigger

He's a fucking mayor! Do they really have that kinda of pull over there?

If he truly decided to do something like this, aside from the higher ups in government I'm sure the Queen would have something to say about some muslim in a position of power fucking with her country.

TRIPS

>Ninety Million, Seven Hundred Thousand
noice, my lucky number

Not at all. A Muslim not being familiar with western law is pretty common though.

I would too honesty
Would he take Australian refugees?

I doubt he can do that... London can't secede from the UK and make its own laws in violation of UK policies... In the US we take an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic... I think this Mayor qualifies as both. He concedes to Islamic imperatives, and serves a foreign hegemony that competes with British natives.

DUBS

>it's not a problem where I live so who cares, I'll just bury my head in the sand!

people like you are what's killing us, apathetic sloth

In around the 7th grade we did visit a mosque with school (Bavaria).
It is definitely happening.
And some of my classmates to that point had already been to a mosque in elementary.

There was not exactly a lot of indoctrination going on, it was just like "this is where they pray, this room is for the women, any questions?" and then the dude was pretty fuckin agressive about his ideology and the class felt kinda repelled, so everything went better than expected

who knows what they tell children nowadays in these places tho...

White flight. London is pretty much the most relevant city after New York so foreigners flocked there. As the inner city turned brown whites moved further out. When the foreigners got richer they started encroaching on white areas so the whites moved even further out. Continue this process and you end up with the horror show of London. There's no way back for London.

>it's not a problem where I live so who cares, I'll just bury my head in the sand!
Isn't that what Americans do, when it comes to Niggers owning your streets.?

This is the first I'm hearing about it, you fat fuck.

Off by one.

Of course not, only shitskins.
Nigel on the other hand wants to keep travel between the commonwealth easy. Not like I'd want to move to a place that's less white though.

Thats fucking horrible, now I hate Germany even more

I had to visit a mosque and a synagogue. I remember asking the Jew how many Jews died in the holocaust. I was a little shit even then lol

what the fuck happened here? why did it go from right wing death squad to emotional leftist "ugggh this racist backwards uncle is embarrassing"?

This dumb cunt doesn't seem to understand what being a Mayor means. He is responsible for bus routes and not much else. Not even rubbish collection falls under his jurisdiction as that's delegated to individual boroughs.

His real ambition was to become PM in 2020 so he speaks like a head of government. Unfortunately for him, agent Comrade Corbyn will ensure Labour remains unelectable for the foreseeable future and the Brexit vote delivered another blow on his dream.

Now he rambles like entitled paki he is, making absurd propositions and trying to be the de facto leader of the opposition and of course the left wing media give him ample space because they too know they're royally fucked while Corbyn is the leader.

One interesting fact: Sadiq wanted to sell land owned by TFL, London transport company at below market prices to build affordable homes for more pakis and nogs. TFL said no because selling at below price would go against fiscal responsibility rules state owned companies need to follow. That's how little power this poor fucker has.

Nice quints, and sounds like Sadiq is fucking insane.

Lil he has no power to do such a thing

No, they migrate willingly.

Do you realise how bad this is for us?

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/commonwealth-freedom-of-movement-organisation-wants-free-movement-between-uk-canada-nz-and-australia/news-story/8cec148ebbaa3ebe6c9bea3b2aca6b22

>Free movement from UK to Australia
>Shitskins invade UK
>They travel to Australia/NZ/Canada
I now see the loophole the globalists have put in place, This is beyond fucked

THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND
WHILE THERE'S A COURT LANE
WHEREVER THERE'S A COTTAGE SMALL
BESIDE A FIELD OF GRAIN
THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND

PTSD of Silent Hill 3 right now

>The people vote for what they want and feel is best for themselves
>FUCK YOU I'M GONNA DO THINGS MY WAY REGARDLESS, YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU
Thank god he's just a mayor and has literally no power to do what he wants. He'll probably be removed from office if he actually tries defying the higher government

>Drugs, gambling and prostitution can be legal there so it doesn't have to be anywhere else.

that's what amsterdam is for

It was to make normies feel uncomfortable about racism, but it just makes it funnier to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMB1Ve2l_3Q

He has no such power to do that

a pakistani muslim mayor from leftist labor party for london

kek this must be the worst nightmare of english poltards :)

is this brit/pol

Your country is my worst nightmare.

>a muslim being familiar with
Shariah LAW, is very common.

they don't give a shit about our culture and laws.
once they hit critical-mass, they wan't their own rules.

It can't and he won't, we'll leave the costs of border security at Londons door and then we'll see how London like it, again like all pakis he's all gob and no substance. Death to moon worshipping saracens now !

We're just a colony. What are you? No more England, no more English.

America's influence on popular (((culture))) like music and TV has contributed to the west becoming a leftist shithole. Don't be so quick to put yourself down.

Khan needs to learn his place. He is a mayor, not prime minister.

That's fine, but I'd rather like there to be English people in that England.

We've always hung people. The day of the rope.

Shadilay.

Someone needs to off him. Immediately.

Then do something.

I'm sure it did. But obviously the point I was trying to make went over your head.

American isn't an ethnicity. It's a meaningless title. The same is happening to your country - British is becoming a meaningless title.

Americans are all a bunch of "muh heritage" fags anyway, right? So I can just go to a different country, it doesn't matter.

But you are the ethnic lands of the English. No more England - no more English.

The sooner Euro peons stop acting like a bunch of little children who needs daddy's approval, the sooner you can fix your own country instead of blaming someone else.

What a treasonous swine.

(USER WAS SENT TO THE ISLAMIFICATION CAMP AND ORDERED TO PAY A £500 FINE FOR THIS POST)
(KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT FRIENDLY. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED)

Sound familiar?

>Sanctuary Cities

>mfw they all get "lost" and squat all over Britain
>mfw more cities ignore it
>mfw they start parading around their "undocumented status" like they so here

>treason

it's not even his country, do you think he gives a fuck? Westerners are so god damn stupid, they think these people just want to be one of us. No, they see a big fat pile of money and they are trying to steal it from the inside out.

Based nip

>It can't
It's illegal here, too. :^)

He doesn't have those powers. He can lobby the government and virtue signal but that's about it.

*ESL teacher

This is the world we live in now. This is insane.

reported to the authorities

>Quints

leafs can't count

whoops, i cant count

Same
Hope they get nuked

London being full of pakis and voter fraud thats how.

The Muslim invasion of London is complete. They rule the Britbongs now.

dang i guess brexit really fucked with his islamisation schedule.

>Only the genocide of all other races will secure our future
I'm a pretty liberal fella, but I know it has to come down to this sooner or later. The longer we keep putting it off, the more damage we'll have to fix later. The non-whites/non-asians will destroy everything (including themselves) if they take over so it might as well be done while the world as we know it is still standing and salvageable

please Mr. Trump save us from this

They are worse than neighbourhood watch. Neighbourhood watch 'can' intervene in the event of a crime. PCSO's can't even do that, because most have been explicitly ordered not to intervene in the event of a crime, because the police is so shit scared of being sued if the PCSO screws it up, which they are prone to do with only a few weeks training and little to no actual legal powers.
This is why you get stories like PCSO's standing by and taking notes while some guy gets beaten half to death because they'll be reprimanded and probably fired if they actually try to help.

Hasn't this been a thing for centuries now?

This shitskin has zero authority over national migration, he's deluded.

>"elect a muslim because of muh equality"
Except it wasn't us who voted him in, it was London, and London is muslim central

Hang him.

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

The persistent police sirens are a nice touch

"Wipe them out - all of them!"
By the Emperor's command!

Why did you vote for this cunt bongs?

The bongs didn't vote for him the Muslims did.

It's time for a reenactment of the great london fire desu

He's right though.
Immigration is overwhelmingly good for the economy.
You need it if you want to avoid stagnation.

Sadiq is going to become their Pope. And London as the Muslim Vatican.

Ever seen war re-enactments? They use wooden swords and pellet guns.
We need London fire part 2: inshallah boogaloo

t. rankesh bin-muhammed

You can say that all you want, it doesn't make it any less true.

HAHAHAHA! All these "Fuck Krauts" and "Dresden" threads! Well, looks like our islamic agent is going to clear out London of the English quicker than any Luftwaffe bombing!

Reeee
A great wall should be built to enclose everything within the M25.

Can we get some sort of codenames so that whem Cred Forums blows mainstream we can say we were here from the start?

We should bomb this area until nothing remains. Major cities are just sewers that attract degenerates. They are a virus.

Who do you think you're fooling? Yes it does.

holy fuck bongs
your lack of balls is legendary at this point

Do you Brits need an anti-migrant wall around London? Our expertise is at your disposal.

Take advantage of our special offer: Ooga Booga ward totems for no extra cost.

I can see right thought you shit-caked grin, Mehmet.

We're building one in Calais.

I'm white British. Immigration is good for the economy, there's no argument about it.

You'll be called The Ritzy Ditzer

It's about bloody time we just cut London out of the UK completely, they can be the new Monaco, except much shitter.

rude

Calais? Good, we have psycho truckers available for hire.

He has the power of being Muslim, Remember whitey if you disagree with a Muslim your racist bigoted islamaphobe.

You're just another brainwashed Britbong.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-more-immigration-bad-america-11210

He's right that London, and indeed the rest of the UK, needs immigration. His religion has nothing to do with it.

With automation robotics and AI, It's not really good for the economy to import people who are going to end up on welfare.

>heh, yeah. we wear skirts
>we let muslim men into our assholes. what of it?

American education at its finest folks.

>city being in contempt of government
It's treason, then.

lmao London is a joke to the rest of England. Fuck the south.

I'm so glad Iive as far away as I can from that shithole

Yeah because Australian universities top the global tables for excelle.... oh wait... never mind ....

>remove him for treason

BUT THAT WOULD BE RACIST!

What did you expect from a Muslim mayor? He's just backstabbing everyone, here comes LONDONISTAN!

>impose on a minority by a majority
That is literally what democracy is supposed to be

In the context of London, 'city' normally refers to the City of London which is actually a small enclave within London itself and is equivalent to Wall Street. I would be surprised if giving visas to bankers wasn't what he meant, especially since the government has already said bankers will still basically have free movement.

How long until Comrade Corbyn sends this guy to the gulags?

this happens because you were laughing yesterday at how the entire EU will get fucked by turkroaches

Singing is haram.

>as far away as I can
Oh come on, Britain is not THAT big.

pfft NOW they wanna be a republic now that the 2 wolves finally dictate that the lamb will be lunch.

>To do anything else would be simply to impose a tyranny on a minority by a majority, and this is not what our country stands for.

As if

Pretty sure he doesn't have that authority.

This.

The wall just got 3 metres higher.

Metrics, because imperial is for pussies.

>Impose tyranny on a minority
>not what our country stands for
>England

Holy Kek, I didn't have such a good laugh since weeks, good one Sadiq !

kill yourself