What are your predictions for the Vice President deabtes?

What are your predictions for the Vice President deabtes?
Will Pence fuck it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chad Thundercock
youtu.be/dwGg6lmO80k?t=1516
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit he'll fuck it up. he's a high functioning retard

>a chad
vs.
>a faggot pedophile

no Pence will do just fine

Kaine looks and sounds like a faggot, he will appeal to literally nobody.

what's a chad?

Pence will either struggle to defend Trump's positions, or will make his own positions and pretend they are Trump's. Kaine seems like a "too nice" guy, and it's hard to imagine him in a debate without getting walked all over.

Moderator will bring up that Pence hates gay people. They'll continue on that for twenty minutes. Pence will be flustered because he rarely has a canned response when pressed. Suburban moms will get a bad impression.

Newfag detected

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chad Thundercock

No one will care.
Like litterally NOBODY.
At least 2008 had Sarah Palin...

>being this new

Kaine will shit his pants.

Who?

Of the four people running, Pence puts them all to shame. Pence will have no trouble putting Tim "Probably Owns a Candy Shop and Gives Lots of Kids Free Candy and Jobs" Kaine.

This. Pence is a moron. At least trump has some fire in him and can occasionally press a point well. But pence is dull as well and being dim.

to shame.

He'll do fine. He won't be a cuck like Paul Ryan

youtu.be/dwGg6lmO80k?t=1516

Leave while you still can

Pence will admit that he is from the future and that he has infiltrated the Kaine family in anticipation of this debate, revealing that Tim Kaine's wife is not only a man but also a time travelling Pence from the future.

you don't want to be a chad.

chad defiles his body with weightlifting and fornication

he knows nothing of the ways of the samurai

how much pence till it becomes a pound though?

Pence will be pretty comfy.

Kaine will sound like a weird girly man.

It's not going to be a great debate, will be low energy. But that's fine, the main candidates are what its about.

I have much more confidence in Pence than Trump, he'll push him up a few points

Holy shit. That question game me cancer.

Moderators could trick him into saying something retarded and Trump would have to defend it.

Pence will get rekt and Trumpcucks will claim he won citing online polls that r/The_Donald and Cred Forums rigged, as we saw yesterday

I predict he'll lose. That Hillary's vp is no doubt as evil and clever as she. Maybe more. He's healthier and more calibrated than clinton. He'll make Pence look retarded.

Jesus, you just made me realize how badly that I want to see a serious political candidate make such a claim in a serious debate setting. Can you imagine the media coverage? I just want to see the opponent's reaction to that nonsense. Some House, Senate, governor, or mayoral race would be perfect.

They'd probably win on name recognition alone in a non-Presidential year, I'd go out of my way to vote for somebody who did that. I'd put their campaign sign in my yard and their bumper sticker on my car.

Kaine can't even win his own fucking state.

He's a loser that Hillary only recruited in the hope that VA would turn blue.

Pence is solid. Ive watched a few of his interviews. Hes very well composed and knows how to piviot when needed.

Kaine is a fucking goof. Always has that same shit eating grin as hillary. Total cuck. He can barely contain his laughter when he has to vouch for hillarys trustworthiness and ability to handle natsec.

lurk moar

Pence is a lyrical mastermind. Kaine is a greedy shit bag who speaks Spanish while pandering to immigrants.

Pence will rape Kaine's boipucci in ways no faggot has.

This debate will be a more effective sleep aid than a bottle of whiskey chasing down 30 tablets of Lunesta/Ambien and 15 Melotonin capsules.

SeeI came here 6 months ago. Never been the same since. This place changes you.
Knowledge comes with a price, my friend.

pence was a talk radio guy; he's going to destroy candyass kaine

Pence killed it.

Rupert Boneham, the libertarian candidate is a nut.

Kaine did a shitty Trump impersonation at the DNC that went on for 10 minutes
(pure cringe)

Pence sounds like a humble guy that you could have a beer with

my predictions are that nobody will watch the VP debates because this is an election where the VP's literally don't matter. Trump voters are voting for Trump because Trump, and Hillary voters are voting for Hillary because Hillary. their respective VP choices were chosen specifically because they were bland and forgettable, making the candidate stand out more.

pence has a well honed killer instinct

don't even worry about it

Literally not one single person will watch

Tim Kaine: statehouse, mayor, Lt. governor, governor, DNC chair, senator, fluent in spanish

Mike Pence: congressman, governor

Pence is fucked.

>6 months ago

NEWFAG

Who /5 years/ here?

You piece of shit

Too bad it's a debate and not a rap battle

To bad dick Cheney can't be Vice President again.

Pence is a stronger candidate than Tim Kaine.

Pence is actually a successful politician and good speaker.
Kaine is a corrupt fuck who rigged the DNC for his position.

pence will do fine.

he just has to make sure he doesn't get baited by the moderators and their questions on gays, abortion, and women.

>Pence is a moron
I think you meant Kaine.

I truly have no life considering I watched half of this, but Pence fucking killed this in a way I was not expecting. He's got the moves, boi.

Kaine is going to be a smug uppity liberal. Pence needs to come across as strong and confident in Donald Trump.

Kaine is Gary Johnson level stupid and is implicated in the DNC leaks as being corrupt.

Pence will fuck him in the asshole

Pence was a radio talk show host. He is a very good speaker.

Tim Kaine is going to wipe the floor with Pence.

Holy shit, you live under a rock. You should leave and never return, or swallow a gigantic red pill and fear revealing your power level for the rest of your life.

Kaine is a smart motherfucker, even though he sounds like a faggot.

They will try to bait him on Trump's"racism"

Pence is a terrible speaker without cliff notes. Kaine is soso at improv.

Pence will probably fuck up considering the only petson who can defend Trump's words is Trump himself.

But Kaine probably won't be aggressive enough to challenge Pence on anything he says so it should be too bad.

But regardless, Pence will still be on defence most of the time which is something you never want to be on during a debate if yesterday was anything to go by.

Has a VP debate ever significantly impacted an election?

This.

After this debate I think most of America will be on the #Kainetrain

Honestly for your mental health leave tonight and never return. Forget about this place or you will be stuck here forever. It's a curse. Praise Kek

probably never, but they're still fun to watch

I know Chad's last name is Thundercock but what's Stacy's last name?

KAINE?

Tim Kaine is honestly the best person in the election. Really great guy, impeccable record. I'm looking forward to seeing him as VP.

He's kinda shitty on energy and climate change issues.

On the surface he acknowledges that man-made climate change is real, yet he also supports fracking, "clean coal" and expanding offshore drilling.

Cowtits

do your own fucking research, liberal media. you come into our safespace to spy on us AND you expect us to spoon feed you? Fuck off.

I'll watch, but I'm not really expecting much

kill yourself

Kaine is a goofball. All he does is smile and repeat talking points.

Leave while theres still hope for you

Both Kaine and Pence are well spoken, but I think Pence has the advantage in this situation since Kaine is submissive in conversation.

I've been here since before the 2012 election

before election season

Leave before you destroy your future

Answer this.

next thing u are prolly gona ask is whats a stacey u normie fuck

My prediction is that it will be...
>ZZZzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Those are 2 of the most boring people you'll find on a ticket.

this due

Nobody's gonna watch it. You're barely pulling in the numbers you should be for your presidential debates.

Even if Pence fucked up royally its a drop in the ocean.

Pence is smart as fuck and long time politician.

He is going to ass rape Kane.

Mike Pence is your next president

>pence replaces turnbull as PM.

I'd be okay with that.

They totally fucking ignored the Libertarian candidate.

The moderator is easy to listen to.

Been here since at least '08

What the fuck do Vice Presidents even do? I don't think before now I've ever heard of the name of one. Except Al Gore.

He will probably debate better than Trump.

I was gonna ask if you've even seen the threads on Joe Biden, but I completely forgot his name for a good 10 seconds

They basically act as the Presidents presence. He goes and talks with other countries, attends events, campaigns and advises.

It's to allow the president to be in two different places at once.

Go to bed Tim

Pence will have to be walking a tight-rope, simultaneously trying to distance himself from the walking dumpster fire that is Donald Trump, while at the same time trying to embrace him

I've been on Cred Forums since '07

Cred Forums hasn't been around since '08.

please, leave now, while you still have a chance

I will not watch their debates. I'd rather watch fucking nature documentary.

Literally nobody likes Kaine here in Virginia. My dick got rock hard when the UPI poll came out today showing Trump +4.

It's the scrap of paper cut out when using a hole punch. They were a super big deal in the 2000 election.

if hes a moron then why was he chosen

Pence sparred with Scott Walker, he's going to rip this faggot apart.

kek

this

I wish I never found this place

Kaine and the moderator will bombard him his smears about his religious conservatism and stance on gay things. If he has prepared for it he'll do well. If he knows how to attack Kaine he could turn this debate into something notable.

He actually has many canned responses with regard to trump that I've heard but I haven't heard him defend his own stances yet. I can't imagine him not preparing but we'll see.

I like the way another user put it the other day when he said the VP position was an "overpaid ambassadorship."

With Trump it could turn out very differently, though, based on his comments of taking a "Chairman of the Board" type approach to the presidency: broad ideas, essential or tie-breaking decisions, setting the agenda, etc. Peace could very much end up in a Cheney-esque situation, basically replacing the President's Chief of Staff as the lead confidant/adviser, ground-level decisions, strategy, gatekeeper to the President, and large amounts of policy. Cheney was the most powerful VP in US history.