What does Cred Forums think of krav maga? Does this Jewish invention have any merit?

What does Cred Forums think of krav maga? Does this Jewish invention have any merit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

objectively speaking, people who know it are extremely dangerous.
>advantages: it's effective
>disadvantages: basically all moves are meant to kill. so if you want to subdue without killing, you're better off learning something else

>What Do You Guys Think?
is a forbidden format.
Saged and hidden.
Also krav is tryhard nonsense: prefer traditional boxing or muay thai, with some grappling.

It is pretty scary. Anyone who is trained in krav maga and isn't some sort of military type, and is just a regular joe is probably a psychopath

My style is way better Krav Maga is second best on the planet.

>jewish "martial art"
>its the antithesis of an honorable fighting style
what did hebrews mean by this?

>calling people tryhards
>mocking people for trying at anything
well the important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to basically everyone

MCMAP's better

It's 50 different ways to punch someone in the dick

Kicking people in the dick is not a martial art.

Krav maga is purely meme-tier.

Literaly no honor fighting aiming the dick. Wew guess pol is right we are kinda an asshole people.

This.

In Denmark it is promoted as a self defense system, and that is what I've gathered as well.

I believe it depends strongly on where you are learning it as where I went, they always said that the only goal is to shortly neutralize or pacify the target and then run away. In another gym it would be "kick him in the head until he stops breathing".

Source, I practiced it for 8 months.

It's not supposed to be honourable though, it's supposed to incapacitate people.

Krav Maga... rofl.. yes I have seen them fags and any time they stepped into our BJJ class they were no better than people with 0% experience in any proper martial art (even Taekwondo people had more sense in them while being absolutely helpless). Same shit goes to our Muay Thai class. Plus I heard those folks get dominated in every street-fight.

So start with Muay Thai/Kickboxing and BJJ at the same time. Some gyms have skilled trainers in both styles... look for their credentials (tournament rankings, competition wins, prize-fight record)

Just do boxing, m8

>honor
>fighting
Sorry guys if I'm fighting for my life I'd punch someone in the dick given the chance.

With that being said I prefer boxing.

Good for survival I guess, but it has no honor. Better to commit honorable seppuku than survive by poking eyes and kicking people in the dick.

>Muh honorable violence
If your life is in danger you unleash everything you have on the other person, period. If you're fighting for fun or to settle an argument then you're a nigger.

Dueling was an acceptable form of settling an argument until 1851
Andrew "Fuck the banks and fuck the Indians too" Jackson fought and survived 103 of them.

>krav maga

I think you mean "jew-jitsu"

>punch

I'd bite a nigger on the dick to stop him punching me.

save the honor bullshit for politicians and the sort of military assholes who wear uniforms on leave.

Krav Maga is an evolution of Pilpul.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

This is the defining trait everyone talks about when they reference Ashkenazi jews. Deduction, analysis, reaction.

Krav Maga IS the more straight-forward approach to dismantling another human in a combat situation, when compared to other martial arts. Rip out their eyes, go for major arteries to reduce the blood flow to the limbs, knee them in the groin.

If I need to go into more detail, let me know.

>yes I have seen them fags and any time they stepped into our BJJ class they were no better than people with 0% experience in any proper martial art
And I guarantee you those people weren't Jewish. Krav Maga is a sport for a highly rational mind. Pure analysis of a given situation is what is required. The goal is always "to win", which is the creed of any good Jew.

I don't think you understand what you're talking about.

thats a good theory

Its a military system. Its designed to disable, maim, and kill your opponents using any means necessary. BJJ and MMA guys talk shit about it because they win ground games because KM can't use half the shit they learn effectively while sparring. You don't exactly want to eye gouge your buddy or break his fingers while on the mat.

KM is all about survival in a deadly encounter. It's not kicky-punchy. It's not match point. Its a system based on life or death.

I trained a lot with one of the 3 guys who came up with the Canadian forces hand to hand program. A lot was based off Krav Maga as our governments cross train a lot. I'm not sure about what's avalible where you guys are at but what we were doing was 100% military based cqc. We also covered knife and gun extensively. It's excellent for fucking people up and killing people as quick as you can due to the nature of it. If you do competitive martial arts it has a lot of interesting parts but has a different purpose. Many of the moves you learn are illegal in competition and MMA specifically because they are for disabling/ killing your opponent.

You pick shit like this up when you're around Jews.

Is that what one of your yoga gal-pals told you, faggot?

Damn, meant to reply to this faggot

>bite
I'd swallow a niggers dick to get him to stop raping my gf.

Taekwondo is 1#

Strongest martial art

lmao. Stupid kid. The only martial art you need is catch as catch can wrestling. Everything is just inferior.

The two are totally different in their goals. In a combat situation you can't have a half hour ground fight with your opponent. His buddy's will walk up and stab or shoot you. The idea is to stay on your feet or get back on your feet as quick as possible to be able to react to other threats. Also mix in ground fighting with knifes and pistols/AR's. That may be where you see the difference. Military vs non-lethal competition fighting.

the British Government are currently training their MPs in Krav Maga.
Its probably one of the quickest ways to learn to defend yourself in a deadly encounter.

I get to training that right now

Firearms training is quicker and more effective.