DAK 16.10.16

I hope you're ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yb4K_UNbwhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone PLEEASE fucking explain this shit?

what month is the 16th

this

And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain

>americans

I'm ready

No I get it means the 16th of october this year but I just dont get the rest.

What the fuck does D.A.K mean, why is it associated with pictures of bleeding wojacks and spurdos?

for some reason europoors have 31 months with 12 days each

we didnt even reply to u about the date man

K... Keep Me Posted

Apparently it means das armageddon kommt

youtube.com/watch?v=yb4K_UNbwhk

That's in metric right?

Yeah I just spotted that. Sory senpai Im just tired ;_;

So in Europe there are 372 day a year?
The more you know!

its okay amerikun
you are forgiven

The blood moon finally rises?

spooky stuff

Does that come from anywhere? I thought it had something to do with Germany and africa, like Deustche Afika Korps or something its all very confusing.

kek

forced meme, created by some kraut kid

"D.A.K." = "Das Armageddon Kommt"; it's the German translation of "Armageddon Arrives" and correlates to a passage in Revelation (10:16 I think).

Leading theory is that the meme is meant to lead up to a false-flage right-wing riot over here, courtesy of our government's paid shills on Cred Forums, which will give them their long-awaited excuse to implement martial law.

This is a good sign, by the way. It means they're scared enough to be stupid and so we may finally be able to throw this ridiculous government off once Trump's in office. What's important is that we're patient until then.

well thats a theory but it has to do with the bible i think, i just know before this month ends its going to be terrible.

This is a viral marketing campaign for a video game to be released mid-October.

dak is dead

D.A.K

this was forced on /deutsch/ by an Austrian a while ago
I don't know if it originated there though

>give them their long-awaited excuse to implement martial law.
Crashing DB, and most likely the euro wasn't enough?

Alright, thanks kraut bro, have my favorite gif.

What did he mean by this?

when will this forced meme die?

So is the date a double entendre? If not when is it going down?

P. spooky shit nontheless but will probably be nothing

This isn't some Eric and Dylan-tier NBK shit is it?

Just stay in your room kid, stay calm, let the anime help you.

last year everyone thought that september 24th was going to be the end

category 4 hurricane hitting north Carolina get in here

I do hope it will come. It will be lulzy to see some basement dwellers come out into the sun to pretend they amount to anything.

KEK

Don't be stupid. The only correct format of date is 2016.09.28 09:06. From bigger to smaller. Like first you type hundreds then decimals and so on. You don't get to choose, how you type 123. If you change places of digits, it's another fucking number. I am fucking losing my shit from how stupid some people are.

PRAISE KEK

>another end of the world habbening by Cred Forums

Mayday was my line in the sand

That'll show those googles.

Nothing is going to happen, leaf bitch.

KYS 16.10.16

Nah. Our army isn't allowed to deploy within the country unless when a foreign army does so first; and the way it's been explained to me nothing short of domestic terrorism (note that this is the one case in which immigrants are -not- "just like ethnic Germans") can really trigger martial law either. This all goes rather deep and would take ages to explain properly, but basically the reason German nationalists have been so remarkably passive the last few months is that any large-scale unrest on our part could, under certain circumstances, cause a full NATO intervention to protect our democratic regime from terror militias. Economic problems barely factor in.

My pleasure, I love that one.

Forced meme psyops viral marketing faggotry.

This.

fuck stupid yank

It's a different Date-Time System.
We use the same one in our military.
24 hour clock and the date is shown as DD/MM/YYYY.

>Economic problems barely factor in.
You guys are about to weimar republic 2: immigrant boogaloo.
Also, you are technically still occupied by the US.

There are a lot of factors at play but Im not so sure that some mass civil uprising is the overarching goal but a side effect.

>military uses yurogay heresy dating
Well that tears it then, never joining the pozitary now.
Fix your FUCKING shit, CENTCOMM.

Verhalt diese Scheiße in /deutsch/ bitte.

Das
Armageddon
Kommt

Revelations.

>Revelation 16:10-16 King James Version (KJV)

>10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

>11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

>12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

>14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

>15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

>16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

This is like /BadSelfEater/ all over again

STOP

man the bible is some serious high fantasy shit

Eating shrooms sure helps evolution along.

Where do you think some of the best fantasy material took its inspiration from?

*high fantasy is partly inspired by the bible

the other way around

I love DAK Prescot