WELL AS IT TURNS OUT THE BITCH CHEATED, IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED?

WELL AS IT TURNS OUT THE BITCH CHEATED, IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DorH84607784/status/781004617685565440
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictitious_stories_in_Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms#Borrowing_arrows_with_straw_boats
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/DorH84607784/status/781004617685565440

What does it matter? Most of the debate topics were Hillary campaign talking points so it's not like she needed to practice her attacks on Donald Trump's tax returns any further.

I am truly shocked at this revelation.

Shocked I say.

>What does it matter?
Are you an idiot?

Not really surprised, but we should still echo this story and put it on blast for the rest of the world to catch onto it.

No wonder she was so fucking smug.

explain.

What was he allegedly doing?

>guy comes on stage to pick up papers
>somehow this is definitive proof he's a 'cleaner' and Hillary cheated

Kek

The mainstream media is basically just another arm of the political establishment. They're all in bed together.

>Man walks across stage
>Conspiracy
Ok

The Donald is so in over his head.

It's MUST be true Le cleaner

Did you miss the debate it was obvious she was reading off notes which in a debate is fucking cheating. Go pull your head out of your ass. You'll know you have when you hear a loud audible pop and then everything sounds clearer.

Are you an asshole? You smell like an asshole...

>sh-she cheated guys!
>that's why i had to rig the polls!

turn about is fair play, motherfucker.

I did notice she kept looking down a lot, like she was reading off of a page.

Its was called Project Mockingbird, now they are the Bilderberg Group, isn't this common knowledge now?

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!

that comic's bull shit

he was wearing a blue tie

>having people vote in a poll = rigging that poll

And is trump does manage to win I bet you'd be crying about "democracy has been hijacked from the people".

Here's another interesting bit:

she had awkward pauses and a monotone delivery. I'm betting she was using another ear piece with her fister sister in the other end.

Who cares? She lost the debate hard. All she could do when Trump brought up legitimate issues was flash that weird, forced smile and say "Nuh uh! You're wrong!".
She never addressed anything he brought up.

Well she was writing in the debate, you are allowed to take notes while the other person is speaking... but, she was reading far more than I saw her writing... i think she cheated too.

M A K E O C M E M E S

No, he's kinda right. Why waste my time dicking around with this infowars-tier bullshit when we can focus on the 15 hardballs lobbed at Trump vs 2 meek followups asked to Hillary.

That 15 vs 2 is the only narrative I need to destroy anyone talking shit about this debate because everyone knows that's just the beginning.

Their collusion is already obvious to anyone willing to believe it could happen. You're convincing no one with that blurry, Ben Stein looking motherfucker.

Fuck off shill. This is intentional to make alt right look like desperate conspiratards. The issue is the left's betrayal of our country and people, not their electioneering.

He was prolly cleaning up all her vaginal secretions since she was so excited at locking the win essentially. No matter how many online polls people rig, or opinions you spout nothing can change the fact that Hillary absolutely crushed Donald in this debate. It was fucking pathetic, he actually had her solidly for the first 10-12 minutes, then once she mentioned business he lost himself. He wasn't even taking softballs she threw at him:
>Cyber security comes up:
NO fucking call back her incompetence instead an anecdote about his fuckin nerd ass 10 yr old who has the best cyber.
>homegrown terrorism
NO mention of immigration which is his literal bread and butter

Openly denying his china climate change tweet when there is visual evidence. If Hillary can sidestep one of the biggest corruption scandals of the modern era by saying "i made a mistake" my bad, he should at least be able to face his stupid tweet head on.

Fucking pathetic through and through, and now u are posting some fucking random, her having notes wouldn't of even mattered she said like 20 words in 90min.

Links or it didn't happen.

This thread is what is known as intentional disinformation.
Sage in options field

It's another ploy to get naive Cred Forumsspergs to spread this bunk.

>That 15 vs 2 is the only narrative I need to destroy anyone talking shit about this debate
Exactly. Keep it simple.

pls respond

Whatever she is a fucking criminal. And you're a fucking disgrace for backing her. Faggot.

>and say "Nuh uh! You're wrong!"

Were we watching the same debate? Trump's refrain was "wrong."

My favorite "wrong" was the delicate sotto voce version.

∆based user

Go back to whayever shithole you crawled out of. The link is posted you fucking special education reject.

>using scripts to repeatedly cast the same vote
>democracy

Didn't make a difference. Trump is a retard.

thats picture wasn't taken at the debate

Your post has more validity than a posted news story. Hilliary's supporters are actually this arrogant. Go back to your corner and continue sniffing your farts, douchenozzle.

Learned from the DNC.

Holy shit. She shat herself. Thats why trump was sniffing the whole time. The smell of internal rot. Nobody understood it and it's going to be with him for months.

>rigging polls

jeez, you morons are really trying here aren't you?

error404:argument not found

>madworldnews.com

In what world did I back her, please point to the words. I said she won the debate, and most likely clinched the presidency by virtue of being a robotic old hag while trump imploded.

Go neck urself faggot, she is a criminal, probably far more of a criminal than 90% of the prison population and she's still going to be your president because the man we memed to a nominee was too fucking full of himself to bother readying for a debate and showing even the most MINUSCULE amount of self restraint.

Unless he somehow pulls off something truly amazing in the 2nd debate then then he is dead in the water. He woulda been better off never even doing the debates and just being his same old self and let memes and Hillary revulsion propel him to the oval office.

Trump failed to deliver by any halfway objective standard. Maybe he'll continue to defy logic and go up in the polls over the next week as a result.

>tfw when I use to like win Ben steins money and Jimmy kimmel

No wonder why she wiped the floor with Trump and made him look like a retarded asshole.

Another one cast into the stupis heao. She is wearing the same clothes and it specifically says what it is in the upper left corner.

Take your tinfoil off, you lunatic.

1) You conveniently left out that a man also came to Trump's podium and collected papers.

2) Who cares? All the questions were predictable. Any idiot, especially one running for president should be able to predict a question like:

>Hey, black people have been shooting eachother a lot today, what will you do about it?

Were those in the Russian, or maybe Chinese, or possibly 400 lb basement man hacks? Scripts to game online polls?

Trump has been retweeting his "victories" in those polls and might double down on his failed strategies as a result--imagine if he takes the bait even more frequently during the next debate. It will be your fault if he does.

Except he gained more support from the debate she didnt

Can someone explain to me what Trump meant when he commented that the 2009 financial crisis was "good business"

You must be ignorant even foreign news outlets are calling bullshit,

But he's right. It's retarded to make your military plans transparent. That's like playing a game of chess and telling your opponent every move you plan to make three turns from now.

Even if he doesn't actually have a plan, saying he doesn't plan to make it public is smart and logical. Better than Hillary shilling her site so you can see her full plan and gib her that ad revenue.

I'd like to see some proofs

Houses were cheap. He buys houses for a living.

This thread has become 100% CTR talking to each other

>Using lobbyists to water down American votes

>Democracy

Well, Trump had paper too. Did they both cheat?

dubs of truth

I watched the footage over and over. At half speed and even at quarter-speed. Am I missing something? I just don't see what they're describing. I see the guy come in and grab the documents, I see the Holt and this 'cleaner' pass by each other, then I see the 'cleaner' loiter on stage. What does this prove?

underrated

Surely Trump, billionaire real estate mogul who smartly pays no taxes and banks on crisis, will drag our broken political system out of the quagmire created by moneyed interests. He is a man of the people, after all. Just like you and I.

Sage and report

This is what throws most people off the trail, this info-wars tier conspiracy bullshit. Look into the audio issues with the mics and look into the time allotted to both candidates to speak, I haven't checked but it seems Trump got far less time.

Not to mention the 15 v 2 stat that already completely opens up cause for investigation by people.

But mark my words, this Ben Stein looking dude is gonna show up on news sites to throw you off the scent, and you can guarantee it'll be spoken ad-nausuem on InfoWars.

Let me know when Trump actually breaks 42% and him gaining ground isn't just Hillary losing ground to herself.

Regardless,
>show me the proof.

But don't actually bother because i'm going to bed. Even if his #'s actually did go up, it doesn't excuse his shitty debate. I legitimately feel like I could've picked someone at random from the CFG threads that would have done a better job dismantling her.

SHE IS THE MOST CORRUPT SELFISH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN HISTORY AND SHE IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE A BIG SELF LOVING BABY CANT BOTHER TO DO ANY RESEARCH OF HIS OWN

Well, it kinda excuses it.

I mean, it's all about winning the election, right? If doing poorly at a debate makes the ultimate goal closer, than it was the right thing to do.

A fucking leaf

This. push 15 v 2, everyone knows Hillary is a cheater no one cares.

>if he wins it still means he loses

Are you by any chance related to our Prime minister?

This will also do nothing. Anybody who plans to vote made their mind up after the primaries. There are two things that could swing public opinion in one direction or the other.
A massive PR fuck up, or a national tragedy on par with 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.
Fortunately for both of them, these are both likely possibilities for each candidate.

Hello, CTR.

When you try to use insults and discredit an idea, it inherently shows it's important to you. Because that is your entire point.

That you haven't learned this is how we know what to follow, makes me wonder if you aren't just of a lesser race.

This was directly answered in the thread,

>He got more questions because he's a psychopath haven't you read the news?

His controversy is what justifies the questions and will do so in the mind of everyone. This does nothing. Discrediting Clinton by exposing an obvious weak point again, that Rules Are For Little People, is even accepted among her supporters and pervades not only them but others who hear them say it's okay because Trump is Hitler.

This.. Hillary (sadly) had a decent opening and finished rather strong, as Trump lost the ball halfway through. He should've (and could've) dropped a few bombs, but he didnt for whatever the fuck. Weird as it may be, her cheating and all that jazz wont matter much to people, since she did everything people expect from politicians.

>You guys didnt vote what you should've voted for
>Its rigged!
You're that guy that, when he sees magic, you go: Damn, how u do dat son?
>Well, its easy sir, its a card trick.
TRICKS? I AINT FALLIN FOR NO DAMN CRACKAH TRICKS BRUV, DIS SHIT IS REAL MAGIC
>No, its a card trick, here I'll show you-
NAH! NAH MANE! EITHER ITS A FUCKING TRICK AND YOU ARE SAYING ME IS STUUPS, BUT I AINT STUUPS SO DIS BE MAGIC NIG!

Cred Forums on suicide watch, completely delusional trying to come up with excuses for how bad Trump got stumped by an old lady.

>He thinks voting actually works

He's doing this on purpose to appear weak so he can unleash fully in the final debate and devastate her, sadly it's going to backfire as hillary will pull out of the final due to health and he'll have come across half assed, intentionally, to lower her guard, so he can catch her out, but the problem with this devious evil cut is that she's also very intelligent and we'll staffed and she isn't going to give him the target he wants at all.

He's also much taller

Doubt it. As much as I want trump to win (just for shits and giggles), he wont. Sadly, the system wants and needs hillary to win so they can push the agenda further.
Although I agree with a lot of things she said, its not like SHE actually wants any of them. Someone else gave her a piece of paper with what to say, although personally, I think she was wearing an earpiece.
Trump was horrible in the second half, I can only hope he brings the pain in the second debate, but truth be told, I'm also scared that he brings the pain, mainly because (((people))) might think hillary is hurt and its so sad etc.
She has votes because she's a womyn, she has votes because she says shit other people write for her and in the near future, people will vote for her because they think trump hurt her feelings.

>cheated in a debate

???

all trump has to do is come out stronger in the next debates, attack more, follow up on her points and not fade within the latter half of the debates.

A national tragedy is unlikely, but will boost his favorability, and a PR disaster is all up to him keeping his 'temperament'.

Hillary on the other hand is praying that whatever Assange drops in October isn't as big as he claims.

You're Cred Forums as well you retard.

Also she was giving baseball signals to the "moderator."

Have a Trump

>MUH EAR PIECE
>MUH ANSWERS IN ADVANCE
>MUH TELEPROMPTER
>MUH CLEANER
This is still not enough. I need more. Give me more excellent conspiracy theories, Cred Forums, I can't stop laughing.

cleaning

Neither candidate should have knowledge of the questions as the debate goes on.

Giving one candidate an advantage is not fair. This is common sense for normal people, but you being Ctr, your moral compass is so fucked I'm surprised you could coridinate enough to enough make this post.

You do know about the questions right? Not even conspiracy theory, it takes anyone with half a brain to figure out where those questions come from and how they could (maybe) be a little pointed towards trump.
Also, its rather easy to see Hillary had her answers ready, but I personally don't see anything wrong with being prepared.
Would've been hella funny if he were to ask: Why are you dressed in red?

...indeed doubt.

I have hidden the other half of this comment somewhere else on Cred Forums Whoever finds it gets free dubs.

indeed..
hopefully more people see that.

You found most of it. Take a single for your effort.

>Untitled-1a111e.jpg

Here is were you are wrong , both candidates are the system , if trump gets elected it will just slow down their progress until the usa vote's in a democrat again after 4 years

There might be a small chance that trump actualy tricked the jews , and he will go full hitler on them

Mexicans know about this.

I don't know, it's something I did for exams I did not study properly.
Right before you read a bunch a shit you did not had the time to memorized, and you write it down at the beginning somewhere on a blank sheet. You can work on something you actually know and secure some points, then still use it later to get some more points on a question you would have totally pass without your "notes".

She could have list a bunch of key words to remain her of her preparation.

Would you rather he kept his military plans secret or would you rather have Clinton email about it and have it end up on Wikileaks?

OH SHIT

You are correct that Trump has to be "stronger" in the next debate, he needs to keep his talking points simple and to the point, with policy to back it.
He failed at this Monday night.
The leading examples being referring to his 10 year old child while discussing cyber security, "racial healing" coming down to him calling Palm Beach "the wealthiest community in the world" and his night club having blacks Hispanics and Muslims working there, and denying claiming climate change was a myth (he tweeted that).
Assange could release emails that she is milking babies for their blood and nobody that supports her will care. He already displayed that Hillary stole the primary from Bernie and half the Berniebots endorsed and supported her anyways.

As opposed to Clinton, who wants to tax and reign in the big banks and ultra-wealthy that cut her large paychecks for opening her mouth to speak. Is this your first time understanding how politicians and candidates function?

wasn't wikileaks supposed to drop something big just before the debate? or will that be just before the voting polls open?

Lester Holt wore an earpiece during Presidential debate.
It is forbidden by debate commission
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw

Did Cred Forums rig this poll, snowflake? Or the Gravis one? or the PPD one?

>trump on the right

I am triggered

>ut you being Ctr, your moral compass is so fucked I'm surprised you could coridinate enough to enough make this post.

You took that from Shooter, and he actually said "your moral compass is so fucked i'd be surprised if you can find your way to the parking lot".

ok

This "Trump isn't going up" is a stupid meme.

Kek

Except not. People KNOW that Hillary is full of controversies of her own. Stupid shit like "What Trump said today" may pass as an excuse for a media cycle, but not a debate topic.

My sister is a borderline SJW and even she called the moderator biased. And it gives Trump underdog cred.

How did she cheat? By being more prepared, intelligent, wellspoken, composed, and on ttopic than her pathetic opponent?

>wasn't wikileaks supposed to drop something big just before the debate? or will that be just before the voting polls open?

no, it's "next week". write that on a sticky and put it on your calendar, and remember to move it down every week.

CTR, you're desperate. It must suck celebrating so hard only for the polls to tell you Trump's going up instead of down.

I'm glad this happened

This is sad. Reminds me of when your team gets BTFO and then someone tries to explain every score as somehow breaking some rule so in reality you won.

I've been redpilled to Trump. He sucks. Of course Hillary is a cuntface evil bitch too.

We have no options. Let's stop pretending Trump is one.

0.02$ added to your account.

Buy low sell high, many people made a fortune out of the bubble burst, he would have seen the bankers and their derivatives, he was in real estate and cleaned up afterwards.

Oh look, the exact opposite is true!

Many people saw the housing market and knew what was going to happen and could capitalize on it for profit.

The bankers knew what they were doing btw.

This through and through. He's ran the whole time as being non-establishment and msm being unfair and biased. The swing of undecided voters was because people were smart enough to recognize Lester & Shilldawgs collusion. Hammer it home because it negates all their propaganda.

Correct.

Along with Trump.

Trump's purpose in the globalist program is to make the Right feel comfy. He will continue to advance the same agendas that Hillary would.

These people do not run the country. They are puppets of big money interests who have convened an oligarchic system outside the view of the average person.

The American government does not operate the way the Constitution intends, and very few citizens have any real awareness of this fact. We have become an empire, ruled by an aristocratic class. This has been the case since shortly after the Second World War, roughly analogous to the Second Punic War.

We have grown up to wear our grand-daddy's shoes.

America=New Rome

2d coming when?

what was he cleaning up though?

In all likelihood, they gave hillary all the questions beforehand in that brown book.

Right after the debate, the cleaner came in and took it away.

Is it cheating?
Obviously.

She knew every question in advance and they moderator and organizers tried to tilt the scale in hillarys favor.

Yet trump still won.

I don't think there's a concept of cheating in a debate. Look at what niggers do. They just talk so fast no one can understand them. Still doesn't look good for Hillary if she needs someone coaching her through things because at that point we have to ask, does Hillary wag the tail or is she a literal puppet?

wait, she left papers on a podium, so you think that's proof she cheated -- how? Or, you think she cheated because someone picked up her papers for her?

>inb4 CTR shill

You know, there comes a point where you faggots might be the shills for presenting stupid theories designed JUST to make us look stupid. And I don't put it past you, you faggots are addicted to (you)s

yeah the polls were really hijacked by the majority

>Yet trump still won.

I suppose when she wins the electoral college by the largest margin in history you will be here posting that he won that too.

Face it. Baring some extraordinary development, he is dead. First the reddit posts got swept under the rug, then he faltered badly at the most important event yet.

He brags about not preparing for debates. She clearly planned to laugh at him and to ignore his schoolyard taunts. And it worked perfectly.

Every time until you break down crying. Trump UP UP UP!

Holyshit
Took me a while.

>She cheated.
>The microphone was rigged.
>The moderator was out to get Trump.
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>Elvis lives.

Seriously, anons. Alt-right has a bad enough reputation already.

>Along with Trump.

I don't know, man. All of (((them))) are shilling on whole new levels, which also deals damage to their public standing, future profit and sustainability. I can't imagine them doing it because of a regular establishment candidate.

did you actually post this in response to someone else in this infowars tier thread?

WEW
E
W

Trump is not a retard. What he lacks is eloquence, but it must be remembered that eloquence does not work on low-IQ voters, it works more on high-minded intellectuals.

Which one of the two groups casts more votes?

He just picked up her colostomy bag. Nothing to see here.

I'm not sure if trump polacks are this really desperate, or it's the CTR falsflegging as the worst specimen of trumptards.

Cleaner of what?
Did she shit herself?

And yet she started answering debate questions before Lester even finished his sentances.

The american people will believe this because its real.

CTR can cry about sources all they want.

do you think it's really hard to predict questions for a first presidential debate or something? it's pretty obvious which topics are gonna come up and easy to prepare for them. except if you're trump apparently.

ITT: a bunch of people not old enough to vote.

Have you guys never watched a debate before?

Are shills pushing this so nobody asks why she had a medical injector or wire attached to her?

What was the box she's wearing on her back? Why isn't anyone talking about it?

Never gonna die

Look at the LA times poll. Other polls should be coming out in a couple days

>What was the box she's wearing on her back? Why isn't anyone talking about it?

Because it is ok to have a box on your back. Nobody cares except for tin foil wearing morons.

Trump said about 20 stupid things in the debate. She never faltered, because she is a pro.

Imagine if she had said something as silly as "my 10 year old son Barron will stop that 400 pound guy from hacking the cyber".

You would be laughing your ass off, just like the whole world is laughing at Trump.

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/

Trump is stream of conciousness mostly, he just talks.

You do have to be autsitic to not understand him though, he makes quite a bit of sense he just rambles.

Looks like Lestor was brought to heel

Nice one, change the subject, prove you're disinfo trying to get people to stop talking about what the device is. You're right, Hillary shouldn't have to answer people when they ask questions about her. Let's focus on Trump instead!

Who cares?

Trump won anyway you cucks.

Anyone who replies to this message instead of spamming "Trump Won" is a mongrel.

they sure cared when GW Bush had a box on his back in 2004, 4 days of nightly news stories actually.

>Why are you dressed in red?

Same reason Trump's wearing a blue tie instead? They likely mutually agreed to switch the democratic/republican colors around as a very shallow sign of very shallow 'respect.'

I'm trying to argue here, a stiffy doesn't help.

Who was the cleaner who used mind control to make Trump blabber incoherently about stupid shit for minutes on end?

Trump won

What if I do both?

>15 v 2

Simple, sticks in the mind, easy to repeat.

Kind of like a meme, actually.

No. It's what they do.

Why would she need notes if she's wearing an earpiece?

> Being this uninformed

The earpiece was a neural link to control the exosuit hidden under her pantsuit that kept her upright throughout her myriad strokes, parkinson temors, epileptic fits and pneumonia coughing sessions.

The notes were the questions and also the address at which Holt's family are being kept and the secret hand gestures she kept making were informing BLM scouts to inflict further pain on them in order to pressurize Holt into asking softball questions. Redundant really because the oestrogens in his water supply have already rendered him so weak and docile that he is incapable of aggression or principle. Sad!

Lets see her notes. One who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear.
>but muh state secre... oh wait

I so want this to be true

WTF? Your post made me hate retards now!

>ITT: asspained drumpf supporters

Your deplorable tears are delicious

tl;dr how did she cheat exactly?

Trump didn't do well

>It's retarded to make your military plans transparent.

It's retarded to make your tactical plans transparent. Your larger strategic goals or plans, less so.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A CLEANER

>Donald lost the debate so badly that Trumpfags are coming up with dumb conspiracies to justify his incompetence

ITT: Cred Forums trolls itself

Is it a matter of wanting to feel important that you really think CTR is here to debate with you?

C'mon man... You've never heard of a cleaner before?

15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2
15v2
>15v2

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs&feature=youtu.be

inb4 people call you a CTR shill

Is this Loss?

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you

threadly reminder
this was only the FIRST debate
there are TWO more
hillary went out swinging
trump is still playing 9th dimensional chess with both hands tied behind his back while swimming in deep space

She didn't let Trump win

Also apparently having notes at a debate is some sort of shocking revelation for the Trump crowd, you'd never guess it I know, based on the intelligence of their esteemed leader.

Bumping for this.

I think with the notes having someone immediately coming in, swooping in, and taking them might suggest that the notes had specific answers on them? I wouldn't be surprised if she had some of the questions that the black guy was asking. Also the questions asked were very heavily one sided. And something to do with an earpiece, I assume they're not allowed as her team could basically just tell her what to say but you'd think the security or whatever would be allowed to check all of that before going on stage like kids going into exams making sure no one brings any cheat sheets.

It's pretty clear that that wasn't actually Hillary we saw up there, but a cyborg with a direct connection to a databank of all her talking points.

As if that wasn't enough you can see from Trump's sniffing that a leftist infiltrator drugged him to lower his performance in the debate.

Yet even against all these odds Trump still beat crooked "Hillary" and showed that America will truly be great again.

THAT'S why they got so rustled about our poll swarming this time around. They doth protest too much~

you were there?!

watch the whole debate again, trump is off topic, keeps interrupting hillary, hillary litteral shuts up like a scared dog when is scolded. she cant win against trump in a fair debate how can she even negotiate with china or russia??

Are you guys dumb? I'm not saying there wasn't printed stuff on there but both are allowed to have paper and pen for notes. You could see Donald writing plenty of times.

>Along with Trump.
Wrong.

Elites don't like chaos and they damn well don't like candidates who push for benefiting the poor instead of the middle class.

Hillary not interrupting Trump much was tactical. Because of the amount of times Trump interrupted her, and Holt, he will be perceived as rude.

>You know, there comes a point where you faggots might be the shills for presenting stupid theories designed JUST to make us look stupid. And I don't put it past you, you faggots are addicted to (you)s
Agree.

The papers were meant to be seen. Just like the fake illnesss.

>What does it matter?
>What difference does it make?

Hillary is that you?

AND IT DIDN'T EVEN HELP

PARKINSON'S TWITCHING AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>5:50 trump says "siezure"

It's a metaphor for her campaign

Sweeper looks like Tariq Aziz, who worked for Saddam.

Aziz is dead as of 2015.

But resemblance is there. Could be that Hillary loves to surround herself with Middle Easterners. Sweeper is the male version of Huma.

irc now you guys

>if you vote in polls you rig them

No. They're pushing this because:
A) She faked an illness and thus tried to trick Trump
B) Trump intentionally bombed the debate. They were hoping that he would try to crush her as a "ill old woman" and instead run into a well-defended trap
C) He didn't fall for it.

Trump won the debate because he didn't fall for her trick. Now all that needs to be done is to make that Lester faggot pay for what he did so that she has less leverage next time.

>muh polls
Here's the facts: he couldn't've "won" no matter what due to the debate being rigged and therefore he acted as though he was entering from a position of strength while sounding sick(cold?). This was his victory because he robbed her of what would've been a major victory and exposed her sly tricks at the same time.

You're a fucking idiot.

Throughout the debate shillary was constantly taking notes, something politicians do all the time.

When trump spoke, she took notes. Were you even watching?

After the debate some fag came in to take what ever she wrote down.

Jesus you guys are fucking stupid. This is why nobody takes us seriously.

>except if you're trump apparently.
You would make a terrible general. You're so stupid you don't get it when people are deceiving you because you're such a pompous ass.
> “If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
> “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
>- Sun Tzu

> largest margain in history

You know we've had a unanimous vote already right?

God you're an idiot

It literally says the name of the video in the screenshot you fucking retarded CTR shill. No wonder you fuckers are losing, you can't even read.

Like with a cloth?

>SHE IS THE MOST CORRUPT SELFISH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN HISTORY AND SHE IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE A BIG SELF LOVING BABY CANT BOTHER TO DO ANY RESEARCH OF HIS OWN

Pretty much accurate right here. Congrats on your choice of nominee faggots.

not really

What is this 15 v 2 thing?

Hey, kid, she obviously wanted people to be able to see the paper. Its you who's stupid for assuming that she wouldn't want "excuses" to be created in the event of a tight victory. It keeps your enemy angry and distracted as they blame the wrong tricks.

Her big act was playing sick on 9/11. That clearly failed since she didn't get the chance to surprise Trump. Her goals was for Trump to bring all guns to the table in order to crush her in the first debate and thus be willing to allow for a massive amount of bias(faggy moderator etc). Trump's refusal to study was a signal that he was falling for this shit and trying to act arrogant. To her, the scheme would've resulted in a narrow Trump defeat as Trump would've been putting in his best effort and fuckers like you would've come along and called everyone conspiracy theorists and sore losers if they noticed the bias in a close debate.

>This is why nobody takes us seriously.
Its shills like you who intentionally post this shit after "accidents"(eg her falling) are "conveniently" caught on tape. The fact is that gave her 100% and even needed assistance against a man who was giving his 50%. That made her come off as a scheming cunt trying to overcompensate with carefully crafted arguments.

He succeeded in:
1) Exposing clear bias which cannot be used in future debates due to its crucial role in saving her in this one.
2)Making her lay everything out on the table for everyone to see while he kept his plans hidden
> “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” - Sun Tzu
This prevented him from losing by not allowing his position to be attacked
3) She "removed the fog" thus exposing her strategy while he did the opposite. Such a strategy thus makes one player's showy deadly blow be but a blade plunged into straw men and his feigning weakness screwed her even more by throwing new strawmen for her to attack thus revealing her research(eg. his finances)

Doesnt look like a tremor, looks like the kind of cramping that would be caused by a potassium deficiency.
Her body is obviously having difficulty retaining nutrients, its probably why she got pneumonia. Either way its not a good sign for her

>I suppose when she wins the electoral college by the largest margin in history you will be here posting that he won that too.
Except she won't. She just fell for the old "Borrowed Arrows" trick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictitious_stories_in_Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms#Borrowing_arrows_with_straw_boats

Keep posting, you miniscule mouse, I love to pick apart your blatant display of strategic ignorance.

What's the significance of the cleaner? Enlighten me lads

Both candidates had pen and paper to take notes with during the debate, which you can see her writing on at several occasions. One of Hillary's staff picks up her notes after the debate. Somehow this is proof of all kinds of unrelated shit.

Exactly what race is this guy? He looks like a genetic experiment.

Spread this you floride niggers i want Trump to win

>Why would she need notes if she's wearing an earpiece?
She was probably using it to organize her thoughts. She was bringing out alll the big guns on the desperate hope that Trump was too. As a result, she needed to create a framework of attacks to level without forgetting any, recycling used ones, or using the wrong attack when information asymmetry would result in her having to get him to reveal("if his answer to x is y, then I'll use tactic B").

She wasn't wearing an ear piece and Holt's assistance to her was unplanned and thus quite clearly undertaken in a reckless manner. This will fuck him over big time and prevent future moderators from wanting to risk making the same mistakes. Besides, an ear piece would just lead to mental confusion and blank thoughts. You use those things for spelling bees, not debates.

Funny how she exhausted all her ammunition on him but, due to her incorrect assumption that he was to do the same, ended up coming off as a "standard politician" shitting out streams of talking points and looking like a belligerent aggressor rather than either a victim or an honest leader(her comments about Blacks, women, and Muslims were bound in a faggot of insincerity).

Hillary just lost the election and she knows it.

Did I trigger you?

> 5 cents deposited into your savings account

People think she was supplied with the debate questions beforehand and had her responses already written out. The cleaner coming in to swoop up her papers the instant the debate ended just seems rather suspicious.

>Lets see her notes. One who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear.
She wouldn't release them because she knows they're just a bunch of lines and boxes and scribbles but she'd put up a fight just to make it another "birther conspiracy"

Fuck her papers. Besides, its better that she keeps them so she can see her masterful plan of deception and domination during the debate that instead blew up in her face and during the debate. She might as well frame those papers as they literally are the outline of her greatest folly during this election.

Its not. You don't need concrete threats against moderators to get them to do what you want. Besides, that would put him under more pressure. He did more than they'd even've wanted him to do anyway.

not buying it.
All I really need to know is she doubled down on gun control,internet censorship muh racism and that was in one 5 minute segment.

>tl;dr how did she cheat exactly?
She feighned weakness(sickness) before the debate thinking she'd get Trump to fall for her trap where she'd unleash the big guns and let the biased moderator protect her from Trump. Instead Trump played weak/dumb and unprepared(mentioned beforehand so-as to re-assure supporters that he's not a fuckup) so that he could get Hillary -- thinking she could get a crushing blow against an arrogant, macho, opponent -- to fire everything at him and even expose(although could be a slight of hand) her uncertainties(eg his taxes) in a desperate attempt to just make him die only to do no little harm in the end.

It would be as if we started a nuclear war with Russia and fired all our nukes at fake Russian missile silos and cities and are now standing here with our thumbs up our asses as Russian ICBMs are are launching from unknown locations.

Bump for spreading.

>It's retarded to make your tactical plans transparent. Your larger strategic goals or plans, less so.
Your intended military strategy is but a political tactic in the race to the whitehouse. Even the best strategy could be "determined to be shitty according to experts" when brought up during a debate.

Obviously Trumps grand strategy is simple: he's intending to end our Civil War by aligning the South(Southerners and Black and White Southern diaspora) with the pro-growth opposition wing of the Republican party. This will DESTROY the Yankee establishment and end its restrictive dominance over our country but allow its children to at least join in the pro-growth new regime. This is why he talked about helping the poor while Clinton mentioned the poor and then only talked about helping the Middle Class(Yankee Whites and Tans)

Neo never left the simulation. Everything is in front of you, just quit covering up the image

>Trump didn't do well
Actually he secured the Oval office. Hillary is the one who fucked up big time. She tried to trap him by acting sick but he didn't fall for it.

I thought you Brits were smart. Did they quit educating you for fear of you taking the jobs of your elites/masters?

>0.50 has been deposited into your account. Thanks for correcting the record and don't spend it all at once place!

>Because it is ok to have a box on your back. Nobody cares except for tin foil wearing morons.
Nice try trying to create red herrings for us to foolishly pursue.

She did everything as well as she could've and that's why she lost.
>“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” ― Sun Tzu

>madworldnews

No.
Just stop.

>Did I trigger you?
You're damn right you did. Thanks for the nickel.

Democrats have been cheating for decades. Not surprising anymore

Hahaha! No, Trump got owned by a veteran politician and debater.

>People think she was supplied with the debate questions beforehand and had her responses already written out. The cleaner coming in to swoop up her papers the instant the debate ended just seems rather suspicious.
1) That would be stupid. Both sides knew the general questions to be asked and thus prepared for them.
2) Her ideal would've been to treat every topic as some sort of either a flow chart or a "concept map" so that she could not only answer any question but also defend possible rebuttals, exhaust the information and ensure nothing is repeated. This is what she would be doing while he was talking so that she wouldn't fuck up.
3) She already had someone take pictured/video of her passing out while getting into a vehicle in order to push a narrative about her health to get Trump's guard down. Don't think for 1 second that that cunt wouldn't've also been the one to have someone take pictures of her notes being exposed.

Protip: If they had a suspicious value, then she wouldn't've left them there where they could be used for blackmail, leaks, etc.

>along with trump

See now you are going too far.

i really hate your kind as well. Because you basically take it a step further. The information isn't enough. You need to also try to sew dissent. You and your kind are the 'aliens run the world' types.

The types of people who needlessly pedal a conspiracy.

What's the point of you even living? Obviously you think that it's hopeless, and we can't change anything. You think us powerless, you just said it.

Nothing will ever change according to you, because everyone from Hillary Clinton to your local cesna pilot is controlled by lizard people.

>All I really need to know is she doubled down on gun control,internet censorship muh racism and that was in one 5 minute segment.
She was trying to argue from a percieved position of strength in order to fuck over Trump. She didn't realize that he clearly anticipated that. As for the whole litany of controvercial topics, the whole point was to get the single-issue fence-sitters on her side while minimizing the fallout. If you really want guns banned, now you're happy. But, if you don't want guns banned abut you love all her other shit, you may let her have a pass on the gun issue under the misguided assumption that the less a politician speaks about something, the less likely they'll take it.

There are people who won't vote unless she's willing to censor the internet, ban guns, and do all other stupid things.

Autism thread.

As a die hart Republican and hardcore immigrant hater, including all things ethic including music, food, and cultures. I have to say that I am embarrass of his performance. Doesn't he own Trump University; doesn't it have a course where he could've practice his debating skills?

>Democrats have been cheating for decades. Not surprising anymore
Correct, but that's the perk they gained by being in control of urban centers and having to deal with inflexible systems. Republicans tolerate it to get favors.
>Hahaha! No, Trump got owned by a veteran politician and debater.
Actually she lost because of that debate. She miscalculated and he didn't. Her performance is meaningless because her strategy during that debate was wrong. No one would've guesses that Trump would basically let the first debate got to shit. Now the next two should be much easier.

>says the guy pushing le cleaner conspiracy

>See now you are going too far.
Well what the fuck else do you want Yankee?! You don't want the South being built up lest lit rival the North and the West. You don't want poor Blacks and Whties in the North(and from the South) getting federal land and buildiling population sources that'd compete with the pre-existing ones and likely out-compete.

FFS, you don't want the changes that need to be done to be done since you just hire Mexican slaves

like I said my family is a large (about 70 people) white/ italian family in the gay area of commiefornia. They all voted for obama (except my mom, who is a nurse and republican)

We watched the debate and drank beers together. Literally everyone turned out to be pro trump to my surprise. Only one woman, my mexican aunt in law (don't worry, my uncle married her in his 50's after having 3 white children with a different woman) was trying to yell at everyone how rayciss dey wuz and all of us were just laughing our asses off

Basically, my family was laughing at finally being free of the emotional prison that is the racism sexism paradigm.

Even one of my cousins said 'THAT'S ALL LIBERALS DO! I VOTED FOR OBAMA, AND NOW IT'S LIKE 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING, YOU'RE RACIST'

Man, it was great. My family became Cred Forums. They all came out as libertarians, I cam out as a fascist, they all laughed. It's a unique situation though, we have a huge family because we are part Italinigger (My grandma's dad was mayor of a province in calabria and fled during Muscollini's time) so we basically get to give ourselves a pass for a large part on racism.

sadly my uncle took a DNA test and I can't be in the right wing death squads, since I am ~1% North African.

>Christian
>Monotheist
pick one

>voting = rigging
Fuck off

>I have to say that I am embarrass of his performance.
As a diehard American, I am embarrassed at the ignorance of some of my countrymen who don't understand anything about strategy..

This is why we get shitty politicians; arrogant dumbfucks who condem their own side without trying to udnerstand it.. Face it: your're at war. with the liberal fuckers and they have 100% loyalty.

why the fuck are you calling me a yankee?

i'm saying yes, while there is money interest that is poured into various methods of control, that thinking that everyhting is helpless is fucking both stupid and counter-productive.

Don't tell me the odds nigga.

If there is even the smallest chance of victory, we will find a way.

Besides, imagine the potential scenarios. Sure, there are trillionaire jewish familys manipulating entire nations. But literally ONE tiny technological advancement could change all that. ONE speech could change all of that.

Imagine someone gained control of the forms of media for a single hour. They could cause a revolution around the world.

Imagine if someone wrote a book. There are books that have created this world. What if the bible wasn't written? World would be a different place.

I just hate people who have no hope. It's fucking stupid. I get it, the odds. But you know what?

No glory was ever had. No history was ever blazed. By a man only willing to do something he was 51% likely to accomplish.

this

polytheism is implied in the name christianity.

Her delivery was awful. It really was like when someone is talking to someone on the phone and the person they're on the phone with wants to ask you a question so they ask who you're with to relay it to you

>"user, George said...do you want to...go down to his...house. Next Friday...he says it'll...be a good...laugh"

I was embarrassed for her desu senpai, when someone is trying to think of a response when they've been asked a question (like Trump was) they talk and talk until they come up with what they're looking for and then it sounds like they suddenly switch to talking about something else, like when Trump was talking and then would say "look the point is", "look the fact is" or even when he just said "look". It was clear he had found what he was trying to say and would then say it, but with Killary it was a case of clearly repeating what she had rehearsed or what someone was telling her to say. I'm awful at explaining things, but I know at least someone will know what I mean and if they can describe it better watch the next debate and you'll see exactly what I mean. It's human nature to keep talking when you're trying to think of an answer because it keeps people listening to you, you don't have long pauses in between every other word and a fake smile because then it's clear that something is either off or the person is completely stumped. Which is exactly what Shillary did and exactly what she was guilty of.

Getting desperate I see.

no matter how many occupy democrats memes you post, the fact of the matter is

>when americans see trump and hillary, they know trump will do more than hillary

just admit it. Noone thinks she will do shit.

It's so funny how out of touch progressives are. It's because they live in their little bubble of artisan crafted tampons and money raining down from daddy's wallet.

they think the entire world can be a fair trade organic beet farm.

By being more intelligent than Trump

>money interest that is poured into various methods of control
The methods of control are the defenses for the Yankee establishments within the cities and towns of the North. This is why certain issues which reduce population and population potential(shitty union schools, regulations, oppressive cops, universities that don't grow or become cheaper, abortion, fag marriage, global warming, asbergers/depression/other fake mental illnesses, feminism, cash4clunkers etc) within the cities we(Southern diaspora; Black and White) have captured have existed at great cost. These are poison-pill defenses meant to prevent suburban and surrounding rural areas from being taken over by our people.

Could Trump be a Jew? Who cares! He's not an elite and he's not pushing for the status quo. If you want a shitlist of Jews to hate, find the ones who benefit form the status quo since I can guarantee you that they're not going to be inciting a rebellion against the system that's trying to kill us off.

White or Black, we can't adapt but this is our territory now and the Yanks are even going so far as to use Slaves from Mexico to kill off our Black soldiers and prevent the expansion of our White soldiers into the rural areas and population sources of the Yank. Once we capture Iowa, Billy Yank is done for.

We will win but we must remember 2 thing:
1) The war never ended because it was a culture war(culture of honor vs collectivism) and these things can't be "cured"; a fact that every school shooting, much of the gang violence, and all the fake mental illnesses(coping mechanisms) prove. There is no coexistane in the long run because it is a war.
2) Neo never left the simulation. Both narratives about the war are wrong(good South/Bad South slavery vs states rights). John Brown intended to cause a genocide.

Trump is trying to manage this major power shift without this country becoming some Mexican shithole.

Ok well I don't know why you were arguing against me then. Because I was simply saying that no, not everyone is a shill. Yes there is control, yes there is people who conspire against us, but to make the jump from that truth to the idea that it is all hopeless is literally exactly what they want.

If people think that someone in power doesn't want the majority of people to believe that it will always be that way and there's nothing they can do about it, they are solely misinformed and need to go back to the drawing board.

>no matter how many occupy democrats memes you post, the fact of the matter is
1) I'm not dem and wasn't criticizing Trump
2) Hillary is fucked anyway. The Dems would rather lose this election than risk winning since the urban elites, who can't work out jack shit together(see Obamacare), would just push us closer to a violent phase of the ongoing Civil War; something they now realize they can't risk due to the cultural/national resilience of the Whites and Blacks in/from the South. Trump is far safer for the Northern Middle Class's survival.
3) Trump realizes this. Its obvious by his actions, meetings, and speeches and the elites are worried but know it must happen.

>It's so funny how out of touch progressives are.
They're basically the remains of the Yankees. Their policies are much more pragmatic than they like to tell themselves but they know deep down that all their liberal shit is just a defensive mechanism/weapon that hurts them as well and has stunted their population growth.

The fact that CTR is hitting this thread so hard makes my happening senses tingle
We need more digging
We need proofs

you know, I really like your outlook. I would say apply these ideas as generalizations about the whole world.

If I could provide some advice. Don't take this the wrong way.

If I were you, instead of spending time connecting dots of various different pictures, I would just try to apply everything you learn about relationships between various people and organizations to your understanding of the nature of power.

Once you build for yourself the mental infrastructure to understand the nature of power, you will be able to easily analyze every single situation and person's motivations for doing things, despite anything they tell you. Sure, you could say that everyone doesn't Will to Power as their ultimate goal. I don't even believe that myself. But when it comes down to it

>You will always be better off assuming that people do

You're right. In fact he could have just had a notebook that contained oppo notes, stuff for Hillary to remember about Trump.

The nose tell and 15 v 2 are more substantial, with the latter being the only thing that should be pushed to normies.

>If people think that someone in power doesn't want the majority of people to believe that it will always be that way and there's nothing they can do about it, they are solely misinformed and need to go back to the drawing board.
Power corrupts but we must not forget that much of the propaganda, information warfare, and even patriotism(as opposed to the 2-3 forms of domestic nationalism) that we've been subject to for the last 150+ years is going to have to become a thing of the past.

To put it another way:
-The Blue Pill narrative is the lie created by the Yanks after ~1859-1865. Wilsonian foreign policy, liberal foreign policy, "Black culture"(as a distinct culture unlike Southern White culture), and all this "progressive" bullshit are all products of the blue pill and are nothing more than coping mechanisms for a failed war.
-The Red Pill is similar but exists as a unified theory as to why the Blue-pill's "reality" just doesn't work. It is both a product of the North and South and keeps cultures from both separated.
-The Yellow Pill is the narrative of the New America after the internal conflict that the war couldn't resolve finally gets resolved. Like the Blacks, the Yanks must be subject to the conditions of "Paternalism" so-as to stop the friction and allow the country to grow again.

>rig debate
>get baited into talking about Trump the whole time
What the hell were the Democrats thinking putting a fucking woman against the meme master?

I gotta get to bed. Been up for 2 days

ahh hold on.
>Power corrupts

This is a very slippery slope. Power does not corrupt. The reason that we feel like it does is because it actually does something slightly different, seemingly the same, but the implications of which are the gateway to escaping the christian morality.

>power does not corrupt. Power is the root of all evil. But it is also the root of all good. Because power is simply a magnifier. If you are good. Power will make you better. Because you will use that power for good. If you are evil, power will make you able to project your evil further

Now pay attention.

If we continue to believe that power corrupts, we will lose. Why? because. It is our MORAL duty, as good people, to gain as much power as possible. This was once understood by the Druids. It was a fact of the white world. One of the 3 spiritual goals of the druids was
>to gain power to prevent evil form spreading and to be able to defeat it

The belief that power is absolutely evil is what has ruined the entire western world. It is in fact the reason the jews control everything. Because in our foolish christian absolutist belief that power corrupts, we gave the jews the power, so that THEY would be corrupted. And they are using it to defeat us.

it is every Aryan man's moral duty to seize power. If you are a noble person, and there is some power to be had, it's your duty to get it, lest you allow it to fall into the hands of an evil one. Simply doing nothing is weakness and will result in you and your people's deaths, not very good is it?

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

CTR's will swarm this like flies on shit.

Proving its worth covering up.

They will fail

>this
I still think she cheated because she knew every question before hand and she'll know every audience question in the next debate. But every debate I've ever participated in back in the day we took little notes when the opponent was talking to know which of their statements to call bullshit on

The fuck has the clear eyes man been up to the last 10 years he disappeared

15 v 2 is easily remembered

black azhkenazi jew

>My sister is a borderline SJW
Have you tried giving her a good dicking?

drumpf are truly btfo