Hey media analyst. I know yall are here

Hey media analyst. I know yall are here.

Can one of yall show your boobies with a timestamp pls?

I promise I'll tell you our super secret alt right plans!

No reason to be so tsunadere :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJn99HtxGsw
youtu.be/Nl6__lNxh-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for this.

For a timestamped, face included tit pic I'll spill the beans on the Russian connection!!

I say face shouldn't be a deal breaker IF they post credentials instead.

Trips, you are right, 100%.

Come on newsmedia, you could have a great story here! Just don't make it Christiane Amanmpoure. We aren't that eager to spill the beans.

Fox Anchors ONLY

Casually drop random untruths. I used to do this back in the day on Cred Forums and actually had Deadspin run a fake story from a rumor I made up.

Like randomly mention an upcoming convention with leaders to discuss our plans leading up to the election. Get em to report fake shit.

i hope this works for no reason at all

It should go without saying but Rachel KEEP YOUR FUCKING SHIRT ON! ain't nobody wants to see that. Well maybe somebody not not this nigga

OP said boobies. Men don't have boobies. Not to fear my friend.

Boobies of a naive media intern isn't enough reason?

Come out come out wherever you are

Yeah you fookin sluts

ITT this should be a nightly thing. The first newsbabe to give us time stamped tits should get the IP address and login credentials of the server in Russia.

Murmansk, if you news fools must have details. Try and hack it, Putin won't let you.

I will meme this into existence. Don't test me. I have Pepes and I'm not afraid to post them

youtu.be/sJn99HtxGsw

Which one of these interns will show there titties.

Odds are one of the dudes are gay so probably show his nut. Left one if I was a betting man

I'm hoping Cenk shows us his tits.

youtu.be/Nl6__lNxh-M

bix nudes for ficki ficki!

The power of pepe compels you

Where you at Lauren Southern?
I want some...

If the plan is to be anything other than a liability for the Republican Party then the plan isn't working

This was relaxing thanks. It's weird how adults sexualize boobs when they are really just for feeding.

The fuck are you taking about? I legitimately just want to see a media intern/analysis/anchor/house Pet's boobies.

I have no other motive.

#IMWITHHIM

Let's make this shit happen bro.

She looks like Steve Albini