Trump is a big fat pathetic loser

I never seen a man become so dumbfounded, retarded and defensive in my life. There is no way this degenerate is going to make it into the white house. lol

Did you see the debate? He sniffled, became amnesiac and at a loss of words, brought up literally none of the issues that would have put Hillary on the spot and ended by shaking her hand like a good cuck and sharting. She was literally the Pepe frog filling his mouth with shit.

He was pathetic, terrible. lol

I'm with her now. Hillary 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XjQXbPBJ_1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I never seen a man become so dumbfounded, retarded and defensive in my life
What are 12?

She's going to redecorate the Colored House and make Race Relations Great Again. I can't wait! My girlfriend is ready to 'integrate' if you know what I mean (((you do))).

--beep--

Thanks ahmed

It's over he lost last night. Only the hopeless 40 year old basement dwellers can't accept it.

This. He is a joke. lol

Hmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

>girlfriend is ready to 'integrate'
woah, she's ready to 'integrate'?! MARRY that woman!

Could it beeeeeee.....

>Satan?

Dana Carvey, SNL, btw. Don't know how old you are.

t. 40 year old basement dweller.

and you CAN print that

A neurotic jew was my guess

You forgot to turn off your proxy, Australia.

youtu.be/XjQXbPBJ_1A

jews rock!

>"Mexican" and "Muslim" are races
When will this meme die?

You yahoubs always come around the same time, as we all expected. Hello CNN, Atlantic, Motherboard and other irrelevant rags. You all are batshit crazy for coming after a cartoon frog. Sad.

Can i join CTR?

shalom

wtf? i hate america now!

Hillary just wants to give everyone an equal chance at life, true equality - is that so bad?

We can have a future without the cis-gendered white male like picture related, it will be the perfect world.

To be fair, it's the middle of the night in civilized lands. The only people on here are godless heathens from afar and drunks.

No one is paying any attention right now.

Looks like CTR is back.

>suggestion...

Have men make your posts. The female Shills can be spotted a mile away for their non existent humor and cuntish insecure superiority.

I can literally smell piss while I read their posts.

You make me think of this GIF. lol

Batshit insane white loser. You people are the fringe element, the 'alt-right' will fall.

Trump won every single point in the debate, easily.

The huge margin of victory in the polls, with millions and millions of individual voters proves it.

Fact.