ITS HAPPENING CAT 4 HURRICANE TO HIT NORTH CAROLINA

twitter.com/StormchaserNYC/status/780906565935198208

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=ecmwf®ion=watl&pkg=z500_mslp&runtime=2016092712&fh=96&xpos=0&ypos=206

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotalweather.com/model.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Why couldn't this happen during the riots, Niggers vs Hurricanes would be fun to watch.

NIGGERS BTFO

MFW rioters die in the hurricane

Fake?

no user this is real

This kinda came out of nowhere. Post more info

NEW ORLEANS 2.0 GET!

It's still a tropical storm.

>Charlotte being close enough to the close to be vulnerable for Hurricanes

>tfw South Carolina here

GIGA NIGGA VS HANGMAN HURRICANE

fuck i meant coast but you know what i mean

The tweet used the GFS model to forecast. Easy to get a heads up on upcoming weather happenings here.

pivotalweather.com/model.php

Poseidon will target the nigs who chimped out in Charlotte.

Next doubles dictates the amount of $$$ in property damage. Casting my vote: 1.5million

>tfw no flood insurance

Just cuck my shit up fa^^

will hiliary show up to this disaster?

Holy shit look how close it is to new jersey and nyc. i know didnt hear one mention from anybody outside. maybe today i will.

Charlottesville doesn't get hurricanesome

704 btw

When is this suppsoed to hit? Black moon on Sept 30

hope it kills every nigger

Oh wait never mind that still under florida

China grove here
Pretty sure its gonna be noten.

>>tfw South Carolina here

Oh toughen up.

Is God punishing the niggers?

$9001 million

Fucking lel

kek hates niggers

bish youz gots tuh be uh bish to die frum wind n sheeiit

That looks like a frogs eye too

It's still a tropical wave you fucking dunce, and it's off Barbados, not North Carolina

>YFW ALL #BLMS ARE SWEPT INTO THE OCEAN

BASED POSEIDON

Also:

man you east coast fags get all the fun, nothing ever happens in the west

Also: There are two low pressure systems on the East coast that are about the same power as the tropical wave.

I wish this ends up being devastating

Alas, it won't, nothing for North Carolina

these kinds of details are nice to know, but have literally nothing to do with the huge hurricane that's about to hit North Carolina and leave a huge crater. Get on topic.

ITS A WAVE. Is that bad?

$20 gorillion

fake and gay

KEK TAKE MY LIFE, BUT IN RETURN ANNIHILATE THE NIGGERS AND MAKE NORTH CAROLINA GREAT AGAIN.

Well I guess we know that God's had enough of this shit now.

Or God has just had enough of North Carolina

digits for upgrade to category 5

GA fag here
You stupid faggot, we have hurricanes all the fucking time, you know it's fucking nothing.

00Z ECMWF run would be absolutely devastating. Pretty much has a major hurricane sitting on top of the Bahamas from Thursday through Saturday.

CATEGORY 12 #BLM-SPECIFIC NATIONWIDE LIGHTNING STORM

The important feature I've been seeing on the GFS is the high pressure over Maine to Nova Scotia and a weak high in the Atlantic. There is nowhere for a storm to go but the coast on the GFS.

There is no hurricane about to hit NC. Pic related is the latest mid atlantic surface analysis from the Ocean Prediction Center. There is a low pressure zone of 1010mb heading quickly NE. It's a gale, for certain, but nowhere near the closed isobars or 130mph winds of a Cat4

If digits, we'll see hurricane Katrina tier looting

Funny thing is yesterday at 00Z the GEM basically had the same solution the GFS just had at tonights 00Z, the GFS has been coming west and the GEM is going back east....after a few more days the models will have run just about every scenario and one of them will end up right....

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo