Was he a bad president?

Was he a bad president?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2009/02/13/housing-bubble-subprime-opinions-contributors_0216_peter_wallison_edward_pinto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The worst ever.

Best one we had in the last 2 decades.

I would give him a third term if it meant keeping Trump out of office.

Also, he was objectively the worst president in US history.

Infinitely better than King Nigger.
The fuck would a liberal know about objectivism?

Still my fave

nice guy but he had poor judgment

he was off smoking weed while cheney was smuggling heroin and destroying evidence

He was a decent president. He made his fair share of mistakes but those were very trying times for the country.

Not the best, but far from the worst.

Looking back he wasn't that bad, he had a shitty time to be president and while I think the feds knew about 9/11 I don't think he was told about it. People think bush was retarded but I think he was just a drunk and that made it easy to manipulate him.

Probably the least globalist of the Bush clan.

Pretty bad. Economy went to shit right after he left, for one. Waged two costly wars and didn't even catch Osama and gang. Fucked up the Katrina effort.

Why americans like him now, I do not know. Apparently he has a 52% approval rating

Americans went wild with debt spending and they blamed him for it collapsing. If they want to blame him, they need to be angry because he didn't control them like a nazi.

Yes. But not a bad guy.

He fucked up picking Dick Cheney as VP, and fucked up worse by listening to him.

Iraq and Afghanistan were both unmitigated disasters for the US and we should have never become involved in that bullshit. Bush had some positive policy decisions during his time in office but it will always be marred by the wars in the middle east. Iraq, Afghanistan, 3000 dead Americans and ISIS are his legacy.

He was a jew

What do you think about Dick Cheney, Cred Forums?

On the Iraq War
>This is an existential conflict. It is the kind of conflict that's going to drive our policy and our government for the next 20 or 30 or 40 years. We have to prevail and we have to have the stomach for the fight long term

I feel like people shit on Dubya too much. He made a bunch of shitty calls, but he got elected with the intention of being a domestic president.

Everyone who calls him retarded doesn't take into account his tenure as governor, which he did fantastic at. There's a reason he was the first elected republican governor of Texas in over a hundred years.

Terrible president.

He tried to maintain America's preeminence in an era dominated by hippies.

Considering what he inherited versus what he left behind it'd be hard to argue he wasnt the worst president ever

I'm a life long evangelical conservative Republican. Freaky, I know.

yes

>iraq war
>afghan war
>9/11 was an inside job
>appointed Bernanke
>continued war on drugs
what else is there to say

well, he wasn't the worst ever.
>passed plan that would have balanced budget by 2008
>tried to keep border secure, not very well, but at least he seemed to try (unlike king google who won't allow anyone to prosecute illegals)

still he was a terrible prez

I was thinking about starting this thread earlier today.

I can't hate him. He seems so innocuous and sincere during interviews. He's a modern day Forrest Gump. He was the pawn of the true powers that be. Just their face.

Yes he was bad. Neo Cons claim to be conservative, but all they do is spend taxpayer money all over the place.

oh yeah and i forgot to mention:
>THE PATRIOT ACT
>THE NSA
>THE DEA
>MUH NO FLY LIST

There was no reason at the time for people NOT to take out huge loans etc. Retards gonna retard. You take any country and give them the same economic environment and the same debt bubble will happen

not the DEA, the DHS***

also the TSA

Would take him over the other two choices.

He wasn't good.

Patriot Act
No Child Left Behind
Iraq War
Great Recession and bailout

If you like massive expansion of the federal government and curtailment of civil liberties along with huge increase in national debt, then sure he was great

True. Greed isn't just an American thing.

He could actually explain his plans in detail and release his tax returns, so there's that

He pardoned the Whitehouse turkey also, 8 times.

what are you googlebrains talking about?

forbes.com/2009/02/13/housing-bubble-subprime-opinions-contributors_0216_peter_wallison_edward_pinto.html

/thread desu

FPBS

He's the reason the Republicans are in their waning days.

Awful. See folks, this is what happened the last time America elected le epic businessman.

>GWB
>le epic businessman
god damnit leaf

What about the time Germany elected le epic businessman, and he turned the loser of the biggest war of all time into the third largest economy in the world?

Better then that fucking nigger Obama. He wasn't that great though

Who's that? I'm serious

He was an unprepared president.

W would have been the perfect guy to run the country during a time of peace and prosperity. Instead he held the office during one of the most trying times in American history since the early 20th century. The worst terror attack in history, the biggest economic collapse since the Depression, etc.

W is, I believe, a genuinely honest and earnest guy. He tried to do the best job he could, but he was hopelessly in over his head and too make matters worse, his party's leadership stacked his cabinet full of fucking sociopaths with their own agendas like Cheney, Rumsefeld, and Rove.

I thinks it's a mix of two things: all presidents that get out of the publics eye almost always get better ratings. It could be that you're just not doing much which in most cases, means you're not looking to "get" the American people with more laws and executive orders. Take a look at Obama. Congress has stalled him for the most part for his second term and he hasn't really done much, so he's considerable "likable" right now.

I also think now that the Iraqi situation is "over" (I don't mean that literally but in the sense that it's not 2002/03), and now that everyone can comprehend how tough a decision it must have been looking back, people will take that more so into consideration after the fact. It's more of an "appreciation" vote for being there, is the way I see it.

the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

W could've out debated Hillary

Bush was an awful president. It was during his reign that 9-11 happened, plus he gave us the disastrous middle east wars and he let the illegal beaners rampage across the country. His administration rammed through dumb laws like No Child Left Behind, meant to make school more nigger-friendly. His whole foreign and domestic policy was basically bending over backwards to get fucked in the ass by Jews. Still better than Obama though.

Would he use strategery?

He was supposed to be an easy peacetime corporate shill, but then 9/11
His corporate shill cabinet decided to invade iraq and then fucked it all up
They ruined the economy on the way out just for good measure

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE

I know it's like talking to a wall, but please lose your religion. It is killing humanity.

Shut the fuck up nigger

kek, in what way is Christianity killing humanity?

Ludwig Erhard.

>It is killing humanity.
I'm not angry or anything, just curious what you mean by this. I'm interested in your perspective if nothing else. I can be open minded at times.

I may just be a self hating leaf but USA USA has got to be one of the best chants ever

That's a carefully maintained facade. Watch some of his early political career stuff, he's pretty slick.

I feel like Hillary is a jew, too.

There's history here we're not privy to.

Overthrow based Saddam Hussein when we could be killing Wahhabi Saudis traitors.
The Saudis are still our 'ally' to this day. We should have just settled things in Kuwait or heck why not just let him have it? That means the Saudis an Iranians wouldn't get any an would continue to keep a lid on Islam like Singapore an Kazakhstan do.

Pretty much made us the new government of Iraq because the natives can't do shit without us now.
We can never leave.

Housing market crash.

He had no power, no authority, and didn't make a single decision himself.

He was just an idiot with a face and recognisable name to be used to launch Cheney and co. into power. Cheney and Wolfowitz made all the major decisions, Bush was just a dumb figurehead.