What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means sell your fucking pepes now.

Did Moot change his name to Christopher Mele?

some beautiful faggot at the ADL realized that the only way to get normies and niggers to stay away from pepe is to call him a meanie. im happy that we finally get him back

Tumblr dogs are back on the market! Much dogs tumble wow dogs

>a meme frog is now a hate symbol

Trumps lost. Pols mem Magic used against pol again.

>pic related is somehow a hate symbol

What meme will they ban next?

Clock boy is going to sue us all now. Just like he did to Glenn Beck

don't listen to this shill

nazi shit is now highly collectible

a vintage rare pepe will only go up in cost due to this action

like prohibition for marijuana

And I thought I was safe in my bedroom

It would be insincere to turn a national icon such as Mickey Mouse into a Ben Garrison or a peep. Don't even think about it! Bring back tumblr dogs!! Dooooogs much!

>mfw we actually meme the rare pepe market into existence

So there is an organization whose entire purpose is to censor words from the English language because of "hate" and people are okay with this.

Now they are trying to censor ideas (i.e. memes)

>I had to have a serious talk with my oldest child about Pepe two weeks ago. Apparently, Pepe is showing up in enough places that kids are seeing it and have no idea what it means.

>I had to explain white supremacy and the role it has played in this election.

>F*** you Trump for allowing white supremacy outta the closet!

-Indiana Mom

This is a great move for our side. Annoying HRC supporting suburban mom's are making themselves look uncool to their kids by not understanding memes. First came the millennials, the next generation will be generation Zyklon.

It means that it's working.

If you're a little shit, how do you get someone to stop using techniques that work? You try to make them illegal.

It should be a call to arms to all of you. Time to take every meme, weaponize it, and send it back to them. They've been doing the same thing to you through the media your whole life.

And yes, I said EVERY meme.

Idiot, normies aren't going to want pepes anymore. What do you think happens when demand falls while supply remains the same?

controversy and news stories are good for the meme market, it's just press for the meme

i love how this and all the recent happenings have unearthed the workings and trickery of these kikes. i even feel better understanding (((their) ways of acting

Memes are only good if you can post them, without getting v&.

Haha just the Zionist Secret Police doing what they do best, spreading propaganda to keep everyone deeply afraid and paranoid of speaking out against them in any way shape or form.

It's obviously just "hate speech" right?

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if you do you'll just end up considered a "Nazi" anyway

I'd recommend you hide your pepes

>Implying normies form part of the demand for pepes

Expect the supply to drop off after Trump is pres. Stock up on rare pepes now to short them next month.

THE KIKES JUST WANT TO CORNER THE MARKET ON PEPES.

FUCKING KIKES.

How about you useless nerds actually do some elementary research?

>However, because so many Pepe the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

No fucking wonder Cred Forums is baited so easily.

Has there been a reduction in people using Pepe outside of this site since the msm started all their 'nazi frog' articles?

>this frog isn't racist but if he's dressed up as a racist Nazi then he's racist
wow great insight there

Chile, you are so fucking dumb god damn.

you should probably read what you posted
then consider their choice of presentation

no one's baited but you sure are dumb as fuck