We're fucked if Shillary wins

I've just realized that Trump and Duterte have a lot of similarities. They know how to lead the people and they know what's best for the country.

If Trump wins, the Philippines and the USA will probably be even closer than before. I can see the both of them having drinks and throwing banters at each other in a golf course.

If Shillary wins, however, we're completely fucked. She'll probably lead a boycott/sanction against the Philippines in the name of peace, tolerance and justice (In reality, it's because of the failing nacro business in the Philippines and the fact that Obama was called a son of a bitch (which is true)). Our economy will be so fucked that a civil war might start (like in Syria).

This is why President Duterte is negotiating with China and Russia. It's a failover just in case Trump does not win.

Could this be the end of my country or a new beginning? We really need Trump to win so that our country does not get fucked.

Pic is possibly related.

Bumping because I need your opinion.

One more thing:
The massive pullout is part of the plan. The War Against Drugs is the perfect excuse for the pullout.

I never really understood this image. Christian Bale is British.

Does he support Farage? He's basically the British version of Trump.

Correction: The Pullout means investors are pulling out investments in the Stock Exchange. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

I don't think he really supports anyone, that image with Trump looks quite old.

He's probably too rich to give a fuck.

>Philippines flag
>pullout
lol

Probably.

Trump swore up and down that he was going to end outsourcing. How would that help the Philippines? All your jobs will vanish in a puff of smoke if he gets elected. He promised it.

Investors are pulling out of the stock market. I didn't make it clear because I was typing so fast

We don't want to be close to you, rice nigger.

There are other businesses aside from outsourcing. Duterte and Trump might be able to forge a job creating Trade Deal that will work for both the Philippines and the USA.

>rice nigger
>Philippines
That's Vietnam, you dumbass nigger.

How about this deal: you're on your own, rice nigger.

We will if Shillary doesn't manipulate the fucking economy.

Fucking shill

maybe you should try pulling out of your women

its good thing since it crashes the peso
usd php hasn't been this high in years
i'm sure all the OFWs and Expats are loving it.

Lel they have had 1 interaction already, pretty funny. Trump named the philipines as a potential country to restrict immigration from because of islamic violence. He called the muslim extremists animals.

Duerte apparently said "nobody calls my people animals" and offered to fist fight him, man to man, in vegas or in one of Trumps hotels.

So I can totally see them having a warriors code of respect for eachother, Teddy Roosevelt used to box people all the time in the white house kek

Dude have you been paying attention at all? When Trump negotiates for America, he doesn't do so with the intention of giving a single shit about you or your country. You are literally advocating against your own best interest. Jesus Christ, man, what is wrong with you?

There'll be other jobs? Do you have any idea what percent of your economy is from outsourcing?

stay away from usa, theyre a danger to your country. just thread carefully, ameriniggers might coup your president. ofc getting close to china is dangerous now but its more safe for your inmediate progress

What I mean is that we don't want any fuck-ups. We can run our economy like Japan and South Korea if Shillary doesn't fuck us up.

It's either Trump keeps everything the way it should be or he leaves us alone (without manipulating the economy). Either way, I know he won't fuck our economy (maybe a tiny bit, but not as big as Shillary).

Listen to this guy. He literally comes from the #1 nation in the world that would know how we treat nations that we have a vested interest in. I'll give you a hint, we are not benevolent to foreigners.

Except filipino women, they can come. Goddamn they can come all they want, I want to collect them all like little gook pokemons and keep them in my basement for occasional intercourse, I do admire filipino girls.

Dear god man, please be trolling. You CAN'T be this stupid. Don't they have universities in Manilla? For fucks sake.

I just don't want any fucking shills destroying our economy in the name of justice, peace and love.

Trump will surely leave us alone and let ourselves run our economy (we will find an alternative to outsourcing). Shillary will fuck our economy to the level of Africa.

The Philippines needs to have immigration restricted because their subhuman period. Who gives a fucking shit about whether they're Muslim or not?

Cut the cord with all of these shit holes. If they get invaded by other subhumans, how is that our problem? If Flips over here don't like it, they can fuck off and go fight for their own country.

It's a fucking joke. Every time you turn around there's some worthless shithole full of garment workers trying to be Israel 2.0.

Pretty sure Duerte already insulted Trump.

I'll keep it simple: I don't want any liberal niggers fucking our economy sideways from Monday. If Trump wants to kill outsourcing, fine. We will find another way. Shillary, on the other hand, will do everything to fuck up our economy to the levels of bein unrecoverable.

On your travels Phili bro, look out for the Philippine guy who used to come to brit/pol/.

We were all worried that Duerte had killed him or some shit.

>I just don't want any fucking shills destroying our economy in the name of justice, peace and love.
Because you have reason to believe that will happen in any way shape or form. What the fuck do any of your claims even mean?

>Trump will surely leave us alone and let ourselves run our economy
He swore for 45 minutes yesterday that he wouldn't.

>(we will find an alternative to outsourcing).
You're completely brushing off millions of displaced, poorly paid Filipinos. UNTHINKABLE that you would approach this so nonchalantly. Shame on you for not caring about your people.

>Shillary will fuck our economy to the level of Africa.
Please cite your sources. What are any of these beliefs based on? HOW will that happen?

I think I've heard of him before but I'm quite sure if he's the same guy.

I stand as a friend to Duterte and his Philippines!
I have confidence that Trump WILL make America great again and actually lead the branches of our government to a just and non-tyrannical rule, to the American people or others outside of the country.
If Hillary wins... i guess we just sit back and "enjoy" the ride...
This election is so important.

over population is fucking the Philippines
you cant go anywhere without seeing a pack of poor kids running around, even in the deepest jungles, who's only meal is corn rice a sardines.
but they keep on fucking like rabbits. women in the Philippines are still having 4-10 kids from multiple guys.
women in the Philippines have to be the most oppressed in the world and some of the dumbest.
Their men beat them, leave them, and then have new families with another. all while the women doesn't get any child support because she is too poor to fight for it.
What I find funny is that the women dont seem to care because they keep doing it generation after generation.

Blame the Catholic Church for wanting more kids to molest.

>I've just realized that Trump and Duterte have a lot of similarities.

Hillary shill detected.

the Catholic Church's in the Philippines have to be the most corrupt pieces of shit that I have ever seen, in my travels. so greedy.

but i do love how pinoy still believe in aswang and witch doctors. pregnant women wearing their little voodoo bags for protection makes me smile, but I still respect it, and their culture.

>HOW will that happen?
She will come, she will see, he died.